The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Re: The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Post by bagman »

has anybody heard anything about that ginger ris guy, that did the live stream of the plantpot 6 ?
NG3
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NG3 »

schismatrix wrote:
NG3 wrote:Charming character:
And by association [restraint mode]a little foolish[/restraint mode] as well:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2fzr6j
It's worse than that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7oByw_3iXA

She was part of all that hoax in a previous campaign:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-d8N8MvBnA

Ved Chaudhari is Neelu
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

holly shit, she is even too mad to be crawford :brickwall:
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

https://www.facebook.com/john.l.heywood ... =2&theater

Another one! ( as promoted by Wesley Ahmed on FB ) Eviction due tomorrow - support called for. This guy owes just over £2k. Warrant due to be enforced tomorrow. Usual B/S re mortgage fraud blah blah blah. This guy is prepared to lose his house over £2k to fight for his children to have a better tomorrow.

These guys must think pyrrich victories are glorious events worth sharing with everyone on FB and YT.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

slowsmile wrote:
longdog wrote:I think it's NG20 which is Worksop.
Don't think so - Worksop is S80 & S81.

NG20 is the area between Worksop & Mansfield - the old mining villages like Shirebrook & Warsop in the Meden Valley. Even so I don't think it would be NG20, the line before appears to end in Nottingham and if you addressed anything to that area you'd address it Nottinghamshire or Notts or Mansfield - or even Derbyshire as a the western part of NG20 is in NE Derbys.
NG22 or NG24 possibly? I'm still trying to work it out too. Newark? Farm?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle

SoLongCeylon wrote:https://www.facebook.com/john.l.heywood ... =2&theater

Another one! ( as promoted by Wesley Ahmed on FB ) Eviction due tomorrow - support called for. This guy owes just over £2k. Warrant due to be enforced tomorrow. Usual B/S re mortgage fraud blah blah blah. This guy is prepared to lose his house over £2k to fight for his children to have a better tomorrow.

These guys must think pyrrich victories are glorious events worth sharing with everyone on FB and YT.
He has his own thread viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10697
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

The latest from ETFOTB

Tom Crawford‎Eviction the fraud of the bank
25 mins ·
Its been a whole 4 weeks since we have been unlawfully removed from our home and what a sad pitiful little bungalow it stands today no thanks to the criminality going on in the court system with the Police, Barristers, Solicitors and of course the BANKS. As time is progressing more people are becoming awake to the corruption taking place openly in front of our very eyes and that is the reason why we wanted to expose all involved for what they are and the evil deeds they are prepared to go to in order to rob not only the lawful Men & Women of these Islands but the public purse generally and that is the reason why we would never accept any recompense such as crowd funding...
On a brighter note I went to see Jay today at Lincoln Prison and his prison number is A4405AF Mr Bradley (no initial) if you would like to contact him, he is in great spirits and we cannot personally thank him and his co defendants Betty, Henry, Tin, Mark, & Martin known as the Nottingham 6 enough, along with Chris and Craig (who supplied food to them) Fighters for Justice who put their liberty at risk for others and to our family are all true hero's and we will be forever indebted to them for their kindness which leads me to also to 2 other defendants trying to protect the public from the criminality going on Monica and Andy Pears who we are deeply grateful to as well, I have spoken to Andy this afternoon and we have good news that all his bail conditions have been lifted although he does have another court appearance later in the year, I am sure he will confirm the details for you when he is able to. So thank you to one and all for all your support in what ever way you are able we count ourselves very fortunate to have such wonderful people to help us. We are most certainly entering interesting times and we are all also learning more and more every day to tackle these ruthless corporation machines .....
Tom

Anyone want to send Brad some cash ?
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Why is he in Lincoln and not nottingham nick I wonder.....
Andy pear must have got his solicitor to get the mags to change his bail terms, fairly straightforward.
schismatrix
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by schismatrix »

NG3 wrote:It's worse than that
Well that was a waste of my tiny reserves of restraint with these idiots.
schismatrix
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by schismatrix »

timcurgenven1 wrote:Why is he in Lincoln and not nottingham nick I wonder.....
It's not cruelly far away but it is irritatingly far away...

:snicker:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Colin123 wrote:he is in great spirits and we cannot personally thank him and his co defendants Betty, Henry, Tin, Mark, & Martin known as the Nottingham 6 enough,
Ah So Betty the chicken only pretended to go AWOL . The crafty old bird, she outfoxed the fox.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

NG3 wrote:Charming character
I know it's a tough call to make but she is possibly the most deranged character on the scene today. Ved Chaudari is one of her alter egos:

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10482
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
NG3 wrote:Charming character
I know it's a tough call to make but she is possibly the most deranged character on the scene today. Ved Chaudari is one of her alter egos:

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10482
Yeah. I didn't see that thread but it didn't take me long to find her involved in all manner of deranged things. I didn't even post most of it because... she's ill isn't she?

Some of the stuff was so nasty that I felt it would be to unfair to the Crawford's to prejudice them by association (with her actions) although seeing she has her own thread I will look to see if the same information is there because I have no objection to her being associated with her own actions.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Why the hell is Tom, or whoever runs his account, defending Jay and Pears?
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Look at this 'Bellend' he even stands like a policeman.

https://video-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvide ... e=55C3DF28
'Putin's left hand man'
ArthurWankspittle

Jeffrey wrote:Why the hell is Tom, or whoever runs his account, defending Jay and Pears?
Because they turned out to support Tom, well apparently. There are rumours that Jay only went to get publicity for his own purposes.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
slowsmile wrote:
longdog wrote:I think it's NG20 which is Worksop.
Don't think so - Worksop is S80 & S81.

NG20 is the area between Worksop & Mansfield - the old mining villages like Shirebrook & Warsop in the Meden Valley. Even so I don't think it would be NG20, the line before appears to end in Nottingham and if you addressed anything to that area you'd address it Nottinghamshire or Notts or Mansfield - or even Derbyshire as a the western part of NG20 is in NE Derbys.
NG22 or NG24 possibly? I'm still trying to work it out too. Newark? Farm?
The end of the first line is definitely "Nottingham" so the next line is the post code NG? ??K I think. Yes I think there is a Farm in there - maybe even "Farm Holiday"? Notts doesn't appear to be short of farm holiday cottages.

Anyhow - enough eye strain for one evening - time to pop out for a pint or several.

Addendum - perhaps a caravan park - quite a lot in Notts popular with fishermen.
Last edited by slowsmile on Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

wanglepin wrote:
Colin123 wrote:he is in great spirits and we cannot personally thank him and his co defendants Betty, Henry, Tin, Mark, & Martin known as the Nottingham 6 enough,
Ah So Betty the chicken only pretended to go AWOL . The crafty old bird, she outfoxed the fox.
I am so relieved, but also angry that Tom was prepared to use his chicken to discredit the eviction team.
ArthurWankspittle

slowsmile wrote:The end of the first line is definitely "Nottingham" so the next line is the post code NG? ??K I think.
I was guessing NG2x xRR maybe. Not tried K.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Einstein didn't know the half of it when he said there are only two things without limit, the universe and human stupidity. And he wasn't sure about the universe.

Amanda Pike is losing it big time, I'm sure she can't be right in the head and I don't mean that as a gratuitous insult but as a genuine observation.
Amanda Pike Family were fighting bank to keep home they fully paid for. Bank changed contract family didnt know and gave no permission to change bank promise to fix their mistake but didnt the bank admitted in court and without familys consent changed contract to interest only. Family paid approx 130k on a 41k mortgage. Went to court got a courpt judge. Judge wrote out a fake judgment 104 paragraphs long! Full of crap. Didn't put alot of information in, twisted stuff and lied in it. Also writing in a format that was not easily understood Then refused to correct it. Family did win case as fraud was proven. Bank with great assistance from police stole house at a time the mother of the owner of the house had died and was not yet buried. And dog was dying. Lady of the house then violently evicted (abused assaulted and robbed) dog ended up get put down next day. All families worldly goods stolen (they since have got back some large items. All memorabilia destroyed taken to the tip) no paperwork for coming on for 7 years now has ever been shown not even in court to prove banks claime. Small group of extreamly sick people then begin relentless campaign to attempt to tell people family lied (they didnt) alot of these people stoop to low levels. The trolling begins when they wake and ends when they sleep their soul mission to make people hate the family who have never hurt anyone. They are obsessed and have sucked in afew people (who'll likely end up feeling very stupid once this is over) but not as many as trolls would like. all very strange behaviour from alot of people who claim to hate banks and courpt courts. Family still fighting . The end.....for now smile emoticon
She cannot seriously believe this stuff in spite of the facts before her, can she? No one could be that dense and still be allowed out in public unsupervised, surely?

Bank changed contract? So why did Tom admit they didn't in court? Oh, hang on, the court lied.

The bank couldn't produce any evidence that they hadn't paid? Well they did, they produced nothing because there was no record of any payments. That's where the Crawfords could have won if they were telling the truth. Produce the evidence from bank statements that the premiums were paid and voila! The house would still be theirs. What part of that is complicated?

The small group of extreamly (sic) sick people would happily give up relentlessly campaigning from dawn to dusk and beyond if the Crawfords would a) put up or shut up and b) stop trying to suck others into their little scam.

The Crawfords have hurt plenty of people, most of all themselves, and they intend to hurt more. All these court apperances promoting the same stupid that lost them their house is losing the houses of others.

Let's see how sincere those who goad them on are. Will Ceylon stick to his guns when it comes time to appear in court, I mean, he promotes all this lose the name the courts have no jurisdiction stuff, doesn't he? Oh, wait, when it's his cock on the block he can't back pedal fast enough. And yet they don't see it? What is wrong with these people?

I would once have said the only people who would feel stupid when this is over are the Crawfords and their cronies but honestly, all they do is provide more and more evidence to support that old saying no sense, no feeling.