The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Post by Gregg »

Please continue here, at one time we limited threads to 100 posts because of some technical issues with long threads and the Tom Crawford thread has become long enough that its both cumbersome and it worries me it may slow down the rest of the forum.

I must say I am glad to see such avid interest from the UK!

Now, we return you to the regularly scheduled conspiracy to commit violent acts.... :mrgreen:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Post by Skeleton »

Jeffrey wrote:Interesting that the negotiation audio seems to have been transmitted via some sort of two way radio which was being recorded by people outside of the house. Further evidence of collusion by the people outside the house and those who broke into it.
The police have no doubt chucked up a couple of hand held radios to make communication easier. I thought radio transmissions by the police used TETRA and are scrambled though, but you can buy kits that you will allow to listen in but they are not cheap. It is however illegal to listen in to the Police in the UK so recording it and then posting the result on you tube must be in goofy terms "well dodgy"
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Guy is telling the police how it is........................ the coverage is nowhere as good as Ginger's though. be warned.

http://bambuser.com/v/5682201
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

It kind of looks like it might come from a newspaper but they couldn't use the English language to put a sentence together without spelling errors, incorrect grammar or hilarious punctuation if their lives depended on it. On top of that the ideas they try to express are essentially incoherent even where they are not out there in the realms of fantasy. So:

I hope for their sake these informants haven't given any of Crawford's numpties any means of identifying them. Not that it seems credible in any way that one copper would fall for their crap, let alone 3.
Last edited by YiamCross on Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Skeleton wrote:Guy is telling the police how it is........................ the coverage is nowhere as good as Ginger's though. be warned.

Why does Guy want to see the warrant, just show the Old Bill the bloody Victory Judgement , the one you patiently explained to us and the dopey reporter that meant Tom had won.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

YiamCross wrote:
So in their world the best way to beat a conspiracy charge is to post online that they've been conspiring (even if said statement contains lies and/or exaggerations)?

Interesting tactic...
NG3

Post by NG3 »

hardcopy wrote: Why does Guy want to see the warrant
I guess because Tom left his copy in the house when he was evicted?

If he can shout up to Ceylon perhaps he can look for it in the loft?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

NG3 wrote:
If he can shout up to Ceylon perhaps he can look for it in the loft?
I'm not sure a loft is still a loft when the floor has been removed from below. Probably best described now as a "vaulted ceiling".
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

hardcopy wrote:
Skeleton wrote:Guy is telling the police how it is........................ the coverage is nowhere as good as Ginger's though. be warned.

Why does Guy want to see the warrant, just show the Old Bill the bloody Victory Judgement , the one you patiently explained to us and the dopey reporter that meant Tom had won.
"Have they been fed and watered?"

Ha ha ha, and one of them as a full udder that needs seeing to too!!!1!!!
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

hardcopy wrote:

HardCopy mate, he is asking for food and water for the people on the roof. At least I think it is Guy, he paused for breath at one point and started listening to what the Policeman was saying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Said Policeman was last seen on a stretcher muttering "Guy listened to me, i am not mad, please listen to me, Guy actually listened to me" I hope he gets over the shock.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

YiamCross wrote: Ha ha ha, and one of them as a full udder that needs seeing to too!!!1!!!
'tis a shame one of them hasn't got some coffee to go with it.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Anyone else think it would be a good day to rob a bank in the area?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Gregg wrote:Anyone else think it would be a good day to rob a bank in the area?
It is using up a lot of resources,a real shame , some over time being paid here me thinks
NG3

Post by NG3 »

It's gay pride in the city today as well, and there's a football match on so there are police everywhere. We've probably imported officers for the day.
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

NG3 wrote:
It's gay pride in the city today as well, and there's a football match on so there are police everywhere. We've probably imported officers for the day.
Some big pay packets this month then
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

NG3 wrote:
You have, my daughter lives in one of the old Married Quarters at RAF Scampton, she is married to a Policeman, he is lapping this up :) Nice bloke to be fair.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

timcurgenven1 wrote:
NG3 wrote:
Its Pride? Saylon missed that then........ :thinking:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
NG3

Post by NG3 »

timcurgenven1 wrote:
NG3 wrote:
Yeah, saw an ex of mine in town today (police officer) & she's buzzing about overtime.

Ironic really, Ceylon rails against the banks, but they're not losing any sleep, and they will get their money, he rails against the police, but he's ensured them overtime and extra pay, and the only people he's hurting is Tom Crawford and the tax payers of Nottingham, the people he pretends to help.

How can one man get it so wrong?
Bones

Post by Bones »

Last edited by Bones on Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

vampireLOREN wrote:
timcurgenven1 wrote:
NG3 wrote:
Its Pride? Saylon missed that then........ :thinking:
Yes, Gay pride march from the castle to the lace district, street drinkers pride marched from Emmanuel House Support Centre across the road to the off-license and in Carlton we had Stupid pride where the stupid marched to the police blockade at fearn close to demonstrate their stupidity.

Something for everyone on a summers Saturday in the sunny city of Nottingham.