The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

It is something I hadn't realised when dealing with Freedloader/SovCit types but they treat civil cases like they are criminal cases. If we can only find one bit of evidence that something isn't quite right (like somewhere some court report said Fearn Close not Fearn Chase) then the whole case collapses and everything has to go back to how it was. (Shades of Birtherism in there, isn't there?) There is no understanding that we are talking about "balance of probabilities" as opposed to "beyond reasonable doubt". There is further no comprehension of the separateness of the elements that make up the saga. (So what if someone said Fearn Close when they meant Fearn Chase, Tom still owes B&B £45k). Yet again I am back to the ignorance and illiteracy of the Crawfords.
The suspension of execution of the warrant for possession of 3 Fearn Close is lifted
- Yes that means you won, something, er I'll just ask this bunch of losers, bankrupts, criminals? down the pub, they'll know. No, Tom, they'll give you the answer you want to hear so that you and your supporters keep buying tickets to hear them spout conspiracy bullshit in the back room of some dump of a pub.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Skeleton »

They twist everything to suit there needs, and if they can't twist it, they just invent something that fits. I can't find it, but a fine example of this was posted on YouTube by Max Cann who himself had lost his car and was heavily fined for tying the woo "right to travel" trick, This video involved a chap in in a stand off at the door with 2 bailiffs and the Police over unpaid Council Tax.
After the usual round of I do not consent, the bailiff showed all the paperwork including warrants that he said was stopping him from paying, and for each and every bit of paper he found fault, he even tried to get the Police to back him up but all he said was "Every time i talk you talk over the top of me so its pointless" in the end the head bailiff said to him "This is pointless, I could have that warrant wrapped in gold and you would still find fault" That got no response of any meaning but his next question certainly did, "I have to ask, if you refused to consent to be governed and refuse to pay your Council Tax why are you claiming Council Tax Benefit?" To be told "that is an entirely different matter and nothing to do with this" Even the Police were face palming!!
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:It is something I hadn't realised when dealing with Freedloader/SovCit types but they treat civil cases like they are criminal cases. If we can only find one bit of evidence that something isn't quite right (like somewhere some court report said Fearn Close not Fearn Chase) then the whole case collapses and everything has to go back to how it was.
Yes, that seems to be a recurrent theme. And with a crossover to the criminal process too.

TC says that his assault trial will force the authorities to disclose all the history, vindicating him and leading to the return of 'his' house and a barrel of compensation.

The rooftop Aggy's believe that they can present a defence that they were on TC's property with his permission, causing the trial to collapse and the return of 'his' house and a barrel of compensation.

At this moment they're probably working on some mad scheme to file a Police crime report for items which were allegedly lost or damaged by the bailiffs removals contractor. And this allegation will then be claimed to 'prove' the criminality of the whole process, leading to the return of 'his' house and a barrel of compensation.

As you say, it's an entirely delusional perception. They could not overturn or reverse what has happened by finding a procedural flaw.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

These morons don't seem to realise that the British legal and financial systems work on trust and, absent a good reason to the contrary, a document is usually exactly what it says it is.

Actually... Perhaps they do realise this and they know the whole seal/sea-lion/wet ink/dugong/sworn/notarised/penalty-of-perjory/full-commercial-liability crap is simply a delaying tactic or a set of hoops they know the 'enemy' can't or won't jump through leading to the 'non-compliance = acceptance' bullshit.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
At this moment they're probably working on some mad scheme to file a Police crime report for items which were allegedly lost or damaged by the bailiffs removals contractor. And this allegation will then be claimed to 'prove' the criminality of the whole process, leading to the return of 'his' house and a barrel of compensation.
I am still surprised that having had the option to legally ditch his finest china and Port collection, B&B (not for the first time) took the option to try and help the Crawford's by returning there belongings. They must have known there was a pretty good chance, it was even predicted on these forums, they were going to kick off off again and sure enough they did and that was before the stuff was off the van!!
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

I'm quite expecting them at some point to say that as all land in England is owned by the crown that any warrant has to be signed by the Queen(as the crown) in order for it to be valid and enforceable...I apologize if they have used this in the past I've lost count of the "excuses" they have used,i also apologize if i may have given them another "excuse" to use to try and wriggle out of the hole they have dug themselves.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

I don't believe they actually believe anything any more (how many lies have they been caught in?), I don't even think the house matters to them any more. I think for them the priority now is to avoid the thousands of people they played the victim card too finding out the real story is Tom didn't pay his mortgage and he, and his associates are selfish, compulsive liars.

It's understandable to a degree, I mean would you want to tell thousands of people that you are in fact an unpleasant and dishonest man who doesn't pay his bills?

One problem they face is when they split though. No one's going to want to take blame for this so eventually they'll point fingers at each other, and the last person to get out will take the blame.

Right now the likes of Tom & Ceylon would probably say that will never happen, and possibly even believe it, but it will happen and one of them will end up with zero credibility, not just to us, as is the case now, but also to their own people.

But who will pull the trigger, and who'll take the fall?

I guess we'll see eventually who didn't get out in time.

Please can we not speculate on what sentence someone may get in a future court hearing. There are ways of saying what I think the writer intended without bringing a future court case into it.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Still no sign of the warrant as Amanda is waiting for her dad to tell her which bits she can disclose of it...

Handley Karen i have a spade in hand to fill the hole in for those Corrupt Bastardos, heart emoticon + Light xxx
8 hrs · Like · 2

Claire Booker What about the rest of the paper work? Or was it just the dodgy warrant?
1 hr · Like

Amanda Pike What I do know is, is that once the police decided to get involved in a civil matter they really ought to have sought some proper training (not from the county court thats for darn tootin considering we've put in formal complaints/crime reports regarding their criminal activity! ) on the paper work and its lawful prescribed form before agreeing to help them. What flaming idiots! They've shown themselves up soooooo much its unreal!
1 hr · Like · 1

Amanda Pike Claire im waiting on hearing from dad to know what I can disclose right now x
1 hr · Like · 4

Sheila Clifford Pay back time for your awesome family Hun! Finally the cops , bailiffs and banks will hang their heads in shame ! The whole world will see their true colours! xxx
1 hr · Like

Claire Booker Ok dokes Amanda Pike I'm not on as much so struggling to keep up. Trying to get my daughters new house sorted before baby comes. It needed a lot of cleaning and garden was more like a jungle. Always in my thoughts though x
1 hr · Like · 1

Brian Read THE BABALONIAN EMPIRE IS FALLING! wink emoticon
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Very well put and Ceylon already maybe feeling the pressure, pressured possibly into trying his woo in Court as is his duty but backing off before he caused himself any more trouble. I doubt we will see the masses trying to arrest the judge etc at his next trial, and little if any Freeman antics from Ceylon. Tom is stupid enough to but i very much doubt Ceylon will take the risk, as has been pointed out the risk of his empire crumbling around him is very real if has to take an enforced holiday.
Please be careful speculating about the outcome of a future court case.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Has he ever been in a position to defend himself. He was in a position "to defend himself at court recently, and the bellend caved in and refused to jump the first fence. He still has an opportunity to 'redeem' himself come August 10. I have been wishing away the hours like a child on Christmas Eve.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

I'm sorry I have to keep doing this but please don't speculate about the outcome or sentence of a future court case.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Love the way he slips the knife in at the end too, thanks for not being abusive and not swearing. WTF? Unlke his normal guests who bang on about shills and trolls and agents with no admonisment.
And let's not forget the Cak and Mak brothers calling that Nottingham Post reporter an illiterate crack-whore.

I like the irony that the Crawford's are now the ones refusing to produce a copy of the warrant.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

wanglepin wrote: Has he ever been in a position to defend himself.
To a degree, yes, he's made response videos and posts to some accusations, but if he gets sent down there's no more YouTube, no more forums, no means of reply. Anyone can say anything about him and he'll not even know about it, let alone have means to respond.
ArthurWankspittle

NG3 wrote:I don't believe they actually believe anything any more (how many lies have they been caught in?)
No, it's the opposite. They actual firmly believe a whole series of contradictory "facts".
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Jeffrey wrote:
I like the irony that the Crawford's are now the ones refusing to produce a copy of the warrant.
If it wasn't that it might constitute an affray I'd be tempted to suggest we all go round to his new home, sit on the roof and keep chanting "Show us the warrant!" at him, telling him we won't leave until he does.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Someone hook me up with a screenshot of the "we have the unicorn" post.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

NG3 wrote:I'm sorry I have to keep doing this but please don't speculate about the outcome or sentence of a future court case.
I didn't. So can I have my post back please?
NG3

Post by NG3 »

NG3 wrote:
Please can we not speculate on what sentence someone may get in a future court hearing.
I haven't done
ArthurWankspittle

NG3 wrote:
NG3 wrote:I'm sorry I have to keep doing this but please don't speculate about the outcome or sentence of a future court case.
I apologise if I did accidentally get your post when I shouldn't have, but I was intending to remove a quote of a post that did speculate on a court case, and thought your post also speculated on the outcome. For the moment I would ask you to repost your comment as I can't seem to get the original post back without getting an American out of bed.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
NG3 wrote:
I apologise if I did accidentally get your post when I shouldn't have, but I was intending to remove a quote of a post that did speculate on a court case, and thought your post also speculated on the outcome. For the moment I would ask you to repost your comment as I can't seem to get the original post back without getting an American out of bed.
I haven't kept a copy of it, it's not that important, but in future can you not edit posts, or reprimand people unless you're sure they've done something wrong? That would solve the problem.

I've not speculated on sentence and even previously said sentence could well depend on certain factors that make it impossible to determine.

I think the mistake is in confusing post-trial hypothetical scenarios with speculation about the trial.

If in doubt ask, don't just trash posts and add incorrect naughty school boy red ink reprimands?

Let's leave this now, no real harm done, but in future please think and if in doubt use the pm function to clarify?