The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

IDIOT
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Post by IDIOT »

Jeffrey wrote:

I like the irony that the Crawford's are now the ones refusing to produce a copy of the warrant.
Indeed. Now it's our turn to demand repeatedly to see the warrant.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

letissier14 wrote:
Amanda Pike Claire im waiting on hearing from dad to know what I can disclose right now x
1 hr · Like · 4
So they are not going to post the full warrant only selected (and probably edited i say probably edited as i doubt they will upload actual shots of the warrant or parts of it) sections that will prove it is fraudulent and that they should have the bungalow handed back...Yet again not giving the followers and the public the whole truth.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

daveBeeston wrote:
letissier14 wrote:
Amanda Pike Claire im waiting on hearing from dad to know what I can disclose right now x
1 hr · Like · 4
So they are not going to post the full warrant only selected (and probably edited i say probably edited as i doubt they will upload actual shots of the warrant or parts of it) sections that will prove it is fraudulent and that they should have the bungalow handed back...Yet again not giving the followers and the public the whole truth.
You sound somewhat surprised that Crawford inc would do such a thing. My money is on the seal being wrong, Tom like seals :mrgreen:

But yes they have had it over a day now so they need to produce it or someone need's to get in Guy Taylor's face and start waving the High Court order around.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Should set up a betting pool on what they'll complain about:

[*]Seals
[*]Wrong color ink
[*]Not signed
[*]No wet ink signature
[*]Names in Upper Case
[*]It's just a copy and not the "real" warrant
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

IDIOT wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:

I like the irony that the Crawford's are now the ones refusing to produce a copy of the warrant.
Indeed. Now it's our turn to demand repeatedly to see the warrant.
Yes, but lets not do anything stupidly dumb in Fearn Chase, unless one of our number buys it and invites us round for a tour taking in the famous loft, where the team did a poo, and the alleged pile of tissue paper containing evidence of pre-infanticide.

Could even give it a murder mystery theme, where we attempt to solve the mystery of Betty Crawford.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

where we attempt to solve the mystery of Betty Crawford
Already attempted that.

https://youtu.be/7LxITlJplhw
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Normal Wisdom wrote:It must be fraudulent - it doesn't have a space for the judge's signature (in blue, wet ink).
I once asked ( in jest) how could they tell if a wet ink signature was real as it would be dry by the time it was received, and was told ( by John Doe..aka derbj ) that it could be ascertained by "indention and other methods".
guilty

Post by guilty »

hardcopy wrote:[ was told ( by John Doe..aka derbj ) that it could be ascertained by "indention and other methods".
On a photocopy?
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

guilty wrote:
hardcopy wrote:[ was told ( by John Doe..aka derbj ) that it could be ascertained by "indention and other methods".
On a photocopy?
Well obviously photocopies are meaningless anyway, it would have to be the real deal, on watermarked court paper.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

PeanutGallery wrote: Yes, but lets not do anything stupidly dumb in Fearn Chase, unless one of our number buys it and invites us round for a tour taking in the famous loft, ....
Has the property resurfaced on any auction or agent's website? I have been unable to find where it's being offered, if it is.

Probably end up going to some corrupt gov'ment troll shill like Bones or that Davebeeston. They look shifty to me, probably masons too. How comes everyone else gets paid to post this stuff and I don't? No fair.
Last edited by YiamCross on Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

LOL FOI requests now flying in, this one is good :)

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... he_ceiling
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Skeleton wrote:LOL FOI requests now flying in, this one is good :)

8 so far as I can see, even tried it on UKAR who basically (quite rightly), told him to naff off. Who is this joker ?

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/user/michael_richards_3
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

AndyPandy wrote:
Skeleton wrote:LOL FOI requests now flying in, this one is good :)

8 so far as I can see, even tried it on UKAR who basically (quite rightly), told him to naff off. Who is this joker ?

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/user/michael_richards_3
I was going to watch Inspector Lewis but your link has given me my late night reading material instead. 50 FOI requests and a quick scan suggests their are some real corkers in there. its has to be a random fruit loop surely! :mrgreen: There again this is the Crawfords so who knows.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Skeleton wrote:

But yes they have had it over a day now so they need to produce it or someone need's to get in Guy Taylor's face and start waving the High Court order around.
They don't appear to have realised that unlike Guy Taylor's eviction of Bodenham Manor (which was undertaken by High Court Enforcement Officers), the actual eviction of the Crawford's manor house was undertaken by a COUNTY COURT BAILIFF.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

YiamCross wrote:Has the property resurfaced on any auction or agent's website? I have been unable to find where it's being offered, if it is.
As of a day or two ago it was back with the lender and not being marketed.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

letissier14 wrote:
1 hr · Like · 4
Unless I'm mistaken, we are still waiting to hear about the lost, stolen or broken household items that were returned to Ma & Pa Crawford this week?
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Latest from EFOTB Facebook page

Sonia Palmer what will this mean when the crawfords win this, will jobs be lost? if so ,whose?
3 hrs · Like

Amanda Pike Darling we don't know all I know is some serious answers need to be given but what's happened/happening to us now more over my mum dad and sister needs explained but there are no answers because they've just done regardless of laws rules and regulations whatever thry please. Its a bloody mess their end. I will say for the rest of my life...WHY WOULDN'T THE POLICE LISTEN hopefully they will begin to and get angry themselves they've (hopefully. ...I say hopefully because currently they look like they have been conspiring with criminals which is deplorable) been lied to blindly been led and listened to like lemmings a bunch of crooks a private corporation where people have to be receiving back handers for this kind of cover up in the gise of a bloody county court. Its all fake a lie made up to rob us all and either the higher ranks know and to are party to these back handers or they like us once within the police believed they were genuine following the law and trust worthy. Lets hope they choose the latter because im not quite sure how anyone is going to explain away the utterly obsence behaviour we have had unlawfully forced upon us at a very delicate time in my mother especiallys life. It really is like a disturbing horror flim we are living in real life!
3 hrs · Edited · Like · 8

Brian Read You would think now with Section 26 that they would look at what they are doing! But NO they just do as they are told.. Just Obeying orders wont stand anymore! And its falling apart by the looks of it Their MASSIVE FRAUD! God Bless your family & All Who sailed in her! lol...ALL THE CRAWFORD Super Massive Extended Family . One Love Lots of LIGHT! Namaste.xxxxx
3 hrs · Like · 5

David Blythen As Mark Ceylon said in his very recent interview on internet radio...The turtles head is showing, or words to that effect. ie they will be shitting themselves.
3 hrs · Like · 5

Karen Horsley we are all praying this all gets resolved quickly so you can all get back in your family home ,and I expect that there will be lots of willing trades people to help put your home back together ,my hand is up for anything I can help with sending positive vibes to all xxxxx
3 hrs · Like · 7

Michelle Hall Was Mooney Here here Karen Horsley another pair of willing hands waiting
3 hrs · Like · 5

Sonia Roberts So the unicorn has landed, YEY! But how is a unicorn a unicorn without a horn?
3 hrs · Like · 2

Michelle Hall Was Mooney It's probably just been typed up
3 hrs · Like · 3

Sarah Hopewell
3 hrs · Like · 1

Dee James
3 hrs · Like · 1

Amanda Pike Very good question Sonia Roberts Karen Horsley id love nothing more then to be able to shut my trap for abit about this stuff david. If they arn't they are extreamly dim abd Brian Read we live in hope ww truly do x
3 hrs · Like · 3

Dee James
3 hrs · Like

Dee James
3 hrs · Like

Dee James
3 hrs · Like · 1

Nasrin Qureshi no notice of eviction no ex96 no n325 BUT THEY HAVE A WARRANT incredible .
3 hrs · Like · 4

Brian Read I bet its a FRAUDULENT Instrument & TPTB (The ones involved in the crime) are Panicing! Ca-MORON & His PONZI Schemes Tic Toc its all coming out! wink emoticon
3 hrs · Like · 1

Nasrin Qureshi now thats magic
3 hrs · Like · 1

Michelle Hall Was Mooney Paul Daniels at his best
3 hrs · Like · 1

Brian Read
3 hrs · Like · 1

Nasrin Qureshi lol
3 hrs · Like · 1

Brian Read They never expected us the common people to WAKE the F@@K UP Hahahaha Never underestimte your Opponent Mr.Cameron.wink emoticon
3 hrs · Edited · Like · 2

Nasrin Qureshi the meek will conquer the earth
3 hrs · Like · 2

Nasrin Qureshi we are the meek and mild law abiding men and women , ironically the law enforcers are the wrong doers this is the betrayal we now see .
3 hrs · Like · 2

Joe Dunn Hey Karen Horsley, I'm sure there are plenty of tradespeople in here willing to refurbish the house when they get it back. I'm an electrician, I can sort out any damage that's been done.
2 hrs · Like · 6

Michelle Hall Was Mooney Hey Joe I'm after a sparky
2 hrs · Like · 2

Richard Burrows 60 minute make over style everyone jump on it smile emoticon
2 hrs · Like · 6

Joe Dunn I can help Michelle, send me a private message smile emoticon
2 hrs · Like · 1

Michelle Hall Was Mooney I'm on my way shopping at the mo can I do it when I get in
2 hrs · Like · 2

David Blythen The meek shall inherit the earth. smile emoticon
2 hrs · Like · 1

Joe Dunn I went into the court the other day and asked to see the warrant, all of a sudden the Benny Hill theme tune started playing and a midget on a unicycle brought me this. Seems legit to me.
Joe Dunn's photo.
2 hrs · Like · 6

Mark P Conway maybe the bailiffs can fix it when they get there community service orders....lol
2 hrs · Like · 5

Mark P Conway im a builder i will donate my time and help
2 hrs · Like · 5

Joe Dunn Yeah whenever you're ready Michelle.
2 hrs · Like · 1

Donna Blythe I hope you get this house back and also everything replaced and re decorated. The scummy stuff removed from the loft make the security do it. I hope you degrade them as much as they did to you x
2 hrs · Like · 3

Donna Blythe These bunch of arseholes have not just stolen a house. They stole the right for an animal to be comfortable in its last hours with its family. They stole the right for your mother to grieve. They stole the right of a vulnerable person. They stole dignity. So much have they taken sooooo much.
2 hrs · Edited · Like · 4

Kay Williamson We have loads of ppl on here I'msure willing to do the bungalow up i can't build but Ican paint wallpaper ,,,oh n make tea n coffee x
2 hrs · Like · 4

Donna Blythe I can hang paper and paint etc x
2 hrs · Like · 1

Sarah Hopewell I can destroy things, paint, clean and make tea and coffee lol
2 hrs · Like · 1

Brian Read Jack of alltrades me but would do anything to help. wink emoticon Plumbing roofing decorating electrical if needed.... namaste..xx
2 hrs · Like · 1

Mark P Conway I can BURN there signs yeeehaaaaa
2 hrs · Like · 2

Sonia Palmer my partner is a carpenter/joiner is also willing to give some time to to crawford home as and when required.
2 hrs · Like · 4

Brett Castell I can chef and make paper aeroplanes?
1 hr · Like · 3

Dee James I can cook some lovely authentic food from around the world!! x
1 hr · Like · 2

Henry Kellie I'm a Roofer ))))))))))))) .
1 hr · Like · 5

Henry Kellie We need pictures of house internally Because it did not look like a home when i visited last week ( Very very sad ) .
1 hr · Like · 8

Sonia Palmer everyone is looking forward to seeing a facebook message saying " people required a.s.a.p to remove security from house" when tom gets the nod.. obviously peacefully!!!!

And also ....................

Amanda Pike
1 hr
I can confirm that the Nottingham county court have still NOT complied with the high court order by the way too x

Amanda Pike It may be claimed to be a warrant but if I wrote the word warrant on the top of a sqaure of bog roll would that make it an enforceable warrant?? There lies the answer!

And still no sign of the warrant from Tom
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Is that the thread where some bright soul says something along the lines of "Karma is best served cold"???

I don't have the strength to go through it all again.

Really, you couldn't make it up.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

so have they got the warrant or not

as am sure if the courts say its real then its real,
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Amanda Pike It may be claimed to be a warrant but if I wrote the word warrant on the top of a sqaure of bog roll would that make it an enforceable warrant?? There lies the answer!
You could give Amanda a warrant that was signed by a judge with his penis having just dipped it in goats blood but she would still find something wrong. But at least she has confirmed what we already knew, this 2nd copy of the warrant would be rejected as well.

The County Court have still not complied with the High Court order but no reason given, maybe the colour of the rubber bands they used to hold the paperwork together offended her.