The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Re: The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Post by bagman »

I really do wish we could wire TOM, SUE, CRIEG, MARK CAYLON UP TO A POLYGRAPH and see if they really are as stupid as they portray.......DO THEY REALLY BELIEVE THE BOLLOCKS THEY COME OUT WITH............ :shrug:
AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AndyPandy »

bagman wrote:I really do wish we could wire TOM, SUE, CRIEG, MARK CAYLON UP TO A POLYGRAPH and see if they really are as stupid as they portray.......DO THEY REALLY BELIEVE THE BOLLOCKS THEY COME OUT WITH............ :shrug:
I'm actually coming to the conclusion that their only purpose in life is to provide the rest of us with entertainment, it's like a badly scripted 'reality' show :snicker:
guilty

Post by guilty »

littleFred commented on the PoE thread:
littleFred wrote:Do banks and money itself rely on trust to operate successfully? Certainly. I "trust" that the money in my pocket won't suddenly devalue by 50% overnight, although it could happen. I trust that I can withdraw money from my bank account. I trust that when I ask my bank to transfer some of my money to someone else, they will actually do so. (Technically, I don't have any money in a bank account. Actually, it is a debt that the bank owes me. So I actually ask the bank to transfer that debt to someone else. I am paying a debt with a debt! Weird but true.)
And that is a fact that is completely over the heads of most GOOFers and FOTLers, particularly when it comes to mortgages. And their interpretations do actually annoy me.
By the way, their interpretation of 'mortgage' as a death pledge is also twisted. Yes, it is a death pledge, but it is the pledge that dies - when it is paid off.
When the bank creates a mortgage, it credits the house purchaser with the funds to buy the house. This money doesn't really exist, true it is 'new money', but in creating it, the bank have accepted a liability, a debt, upon their own books to the same value. To protect their debt they take security i.e. the property.
As you pay your mortgage instalments, that debt decreases until that 'new money' reduces to zero and is extinguished from the bank books. You do not own your house until the final payment is made.
Credit to customers is rationed by banks, and the primary determinant of how much they lend is confidence, 'trust', that the loan will be repaid, and confidence in the liquidity and solvency of other banks and the system as a whole.
Money, generally, devalues over time, so the borrowers pays interest (which includes a profit for the bank). If Tom had organised his finances properly, instead of just whinging about it, he would have paid off his mortgage a few years ago - and the amount of money that he paid would have been the equivalent of what that initial £46,800, 25 years ago, is worth today. If Tom had only paid (as he seems to argue "I've paid it 3 times over!") £46,800 over the 25 years then, in effect because of inflation, he would have only paid back a value of about £20,000.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

AndyPandy wrote:
I'm actually coming to the conclusion that their only purpose in life is to provide the rest of us with entertainment,
And it's working !!!!

The Crawfrauds, the eviction and the 'Rooftop Six' have been hugely entertaining and long may they continue their silliness. We haven't yet got to the debate about the warrant yet. And then we have the trial next week of Jay Bradley (he is the only member of the 'Rootfop Six' to be kept in nick) and later in the year, we have Pa Crawford, Ceylon and others are up before the bench (sorry Magistrate's to our overseas friends).
Last edited by Bungle on Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

bagman wrote:I really do wish we could wire TOM, SUE, CRIEG, MARK CAYLON UP TO A POLYGRAPH and see if they really are as stupid as they portray.......DO THEY REALLY BELIEVE THE BOLLOCKS THEY COME OUT WITH............ :shrug:
Yes would be fun to see, as Homer discovered when the machine went bang.

"I am going to ask you some questions, do you understand"?

Tom "Yes"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

AndyPandy wrote:
I'm actually coming to the conclusion that their only purpose in life is to provide the rest of us with entertainment, it's like a badly scripted 'reality' show :snicker:

oHHHHH noooooo, I can confirm they cant do the Polygraph, as the examiner could not find any brain activity to test on any of them :brickwall:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Bungle wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:
I'm actually coming to the conclusion that their only purpose in life is to provide the rest of us with entertainment,
And it's working !!!!

The Crawfrauds, the eviction and the 'Rooftop Six' have been hugely entertaining and long may they continue their sillyness. We haven't even gotten to the debate about the warrant yet. And then we have the trial next week of Jay Bradley (he is the only member of the 'Rootfop Six' to be kept in nick) and later in the year, we have Pa Crawford, Ceylon and others are up before the bench (sorry Magistrate's to our overseas friends).
You forgot the LIABLE LIST !! :naughty:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Are they just hoping we forget about the warrant now?
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

Jeffrey wrote:Are they just hoping we forget about the warrant now?
THEY HAVE CAST A FREE-MAN MIND-TRICK ON THERE CLAN,,,THE UNICORN LANDED BUT IT FLOW AWAY :Axe:
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

guilty wrote:By the way, their interpretation of 'mortgage' as a death pledge is also twisted. Yes, it is a death pledge, but it is the pledge that dies - when it is paid off.
On the subject of the etymology of "mortgage", the "dead pledge" (or "pledge that can die"), I'll add that the person who borrows money and makes the pledge is the pledgor or mortgagor. The person who lends money and accepts the pledge is the pledgee or mortgagee.
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS RELATED, BUT I DO KNOW "the spaniard" "white rabbit" was giving "advice" to tom crawford, anyway all the videos on his channel have gone,
WhiteRabbitTrust
https://www.youtube.com/user/WhiteRabbitTrust/featured
IT WAS HIS MAIN CHANNEL WITH subscribers 8,105

HIS OTHER CHANNEL IS
WhiteRabbitJediAcademy AND ONLY HAS 3 VIDEOS AND ONLY 198 SUBBS,
STRANGE, :thinking: VERY STRANGE :thinking:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

bagman wrote:I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS RELATED, BUT I DO KNOW "the spaniard" "white rabbit" was giving "advice" to tom crawford, anyway all the videos on his channel have gone,
WhiteRabbitTrust

HIS OTHER CHANNEL IS
I think the word on the Freeman Street is that WhiteRabbit took all those videos down so he can start selling the same advice he sued to give for free. there was a post on GOOFY, that I am sure I can't find now, that linked to his new venture. Same freeman Woo, but now for profit, because he helped so many people for free, why not make a buck or two from it... :sarcasmon:
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

:snicker:
NYGman wrote:
bagman wrote:I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS RELATED, BUT I DO KNOW "the spaniard" "white rabbit" was giving "advice" to tom crawford, anyway all the videos on his channel have gone,
WhiteRabbitTrust

HIS OTHER CHANNEL IS
I think the word on the Freeman Street is that WhiteRabbit took all those videos down so he can start selling the same advice he sued to give for free. there was a post on GOOFY, that I am sure I can't find now, that linked to his new venture. Same freeman Woo, but now for profit, because he helped so many people for free, why not make a buck or two from it... :sarcasmon:
:snicker:
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

I know its off topic, but YouTube has found a way to cut through the Woo!

The Sov/Cits first silent movie:
https://youtu.be/_XezZX77gBM?t=1s :haha:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Bungle wrote: And then we have the trial next week of Jay Bradley (he is the only member of the 'Rootfop Six' to be kept in nick) and later in the year, we have Pa Crawford, Ceylon and others are up before the bench (sorry Magistrate's to our overseas friends).
I haven't checked yet but someone appears 10th August but I don't think it is J Bradley. Craig and Ginger Chris maybe?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Bones

Post by Bones »

They still haven't posted the warrant ?

They know that if they do post it, it will sink HMS Crawford and all those that sailed in her
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

:whistle:
vampireLOREN wrote:I know its off topic, but YouTube has found a way to cut through the Woo!

The Sov/Cits first silent movie:
https://youtu.be/_XezZX77gBM?t=1s :haha:
:violin: :whistle:
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Is there any more meetings of the grand jury planned?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I have checked now and it is the "rooftop six" who are all due to appear in Crown Court 10th August.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
NG3

Post by NG3 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:I have checked now and it is the "rooftop six" who are all due to appear in Crown Court 10th August.
It doesn't help them that only two actually live in the city, it shows premeditation and intent.