The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

guilty
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Post by guilty »

Mark P Conway hey Tom it may be a case that the RSPCA should be called in as these animals are being abused by not being allowed back with there rightful owners causing stress and duress
Betty the chicken is being abused!
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Betty the Chicken has probably been eaten by now...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
guilty

Post by guilty »

Last edited by guilty on Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

NG3 wrote:I note that even the people not turning on the Crawford's are retreating to lines like:
i have my own thoughts but am mature enough to sit back and see what transpires
Translated: "I know they're lying but I'll wait to see which way the majority goes before turning on them"
NG (as usual) is bang on the money, there is going to be a period of fence sitting here while the masses try and decide which way the cards are falling. Crawford as i see it has two options, run silent and run deep on the house, keep Amanda and Craig quiet and hope this questioning fades away quietly and quickly, his aim would be to attend plenty of meetings and keep the public speeches going, but again mention little about the house.
Option 2 throw his hat in, get Craig and Amanda on full burner and attack Guy, Ceylon and others head on. Play the "i was lied to and they have lost me my house" card full on.

Option 1 would seem the obvious way to go but knowing Tom.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Skeleton wrote:
NG3 wrote:I note that even the people not turning on the Crawford's are retreating to lines like:
i have my own thoughts but am mature enough to sit back and see what transpires
Translated: "I know they're lying but I'll wait to see which way the majority goes before turning on them"
NG (as usual) is bang on the money, there is going to be a period of fence sitting here while the masses try and decide which way the cards are falling. Crawford as i see it has two options, run silent and run deep on the house, keep Amanda and Craig quiet and hope this questioning fades away quietly and quickly, his aim would be to attend plenty of meetings and keep the public speeches going, but again mention little about the house.
Option 2 throw his hat in, get Craig and Amanda on full burner and attack Guy, Ceylon and others head on. Play the "i was lied to and they have lost me my house" card full on.

Option 1 would seem the obvious way to go but knowing Tom.
Boy, would I love to see option 2 though!
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

JonnyL wrote:
YiamCross wrote:
JonnyL wrote:haha, just watching a car crash of a post by Wesley Ahmed on FB, please take a look, he's basically called the Crawford's liars, but for some odd reason the Pike woman and her deluded dwindling army of followers are attacking someone called Gordon instead, the Pike woman won't attack Wes, as that'd remove access to BTBATB 27,000 followers. It really is entertaining stuff. This Crawfraud cartel are pure vile, all ten of them :haha:
Any particular part of FB?
You know which part, everytime my phone beeps your name keeps showing :haha:
They're getting pretty desperate, I was banned from making comments for about 30 seconds because someone had reported me for posting spam. It's quite depressing seeing so much stupidty in one place but then I guess it keeps it off the streets where it would just be messy. Funny that any attempt to show how and why the Crawfords lost is met with claims to have lots of evidence they didn't quicly followed by school yard abuse when pressed to produce it.
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

"Option 2 throw his hat in, get Craig and Amanda on full burner and attack Guy, Ceylon and others head on. Play the "i was lied to and they have lost me my house" card full on."

I think a few well placed comments here and there, and this could help the less informed start to question the "facts" according to guy,caylon and the other "legal advices" and hopefully dissuade others from taking there advice, :Axe:
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Their little scam is dying on it's arse, just look at this pitiful petition by Tom C, on his own page it's had just 4 likes and 1 share :haha: :haha: The ring of followers is getting smaller by the day. Basically all of these people can be lumped under the bracket of 'chavs' because that's what they really are, it's not so much BTBATB anymore it's 'Chavs try and get out of paying for anything'. Wes Ahmed is a prime example of chavery, he thinks his whole life of bills are covered and paid for somehow, by somebody other than him. He bleats on about corporations are ripping people off blah blah blah. There's a simple answer to this, if you don't like what they're doing simply don't use their services, it's not rocket science.

https://www.change.org/p/nottingham-pol ... reason_msg
Last edited by JonnyL on Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'Putin's left hand man'
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

JonnyL wrote:Their little scam is dying on it's arse, just look at this pitiful petition by Tom C, on his own page it's had just 4 likes and 1 share :haha: :haha: The ring of followers is getting smaller by the day. Basically all of these people can be lumped under the bracket of 'chavs' because that's what they really are, it's not so much BTBATB anymore it's 'Chavs try and get out of paying for anything'. Wes Ahmed is a prime example of chavery, he thinks his whole life of bills are covered and paid for somehow, by somebody other than him. He bleats on about corporations are ripping people of blah blah blah. There's a simple answer to this, if you don't like what they're doing simply don't use their services, it's not rocket science.

"Nottingham Police have acted on a few occasions unlawfully by ignoring the fact that paperwork is not served correctly when bailiffs issue warrants. Warrants should be signed (ink to paper) and embossed with the seal of the court. They must be disclosed to the victim when calling to there premise."

OMG, That petition is barely recognisable as English !

Disclosed to the VICTIM :violin:

Bailiffs don't issue Warrants the Courts do, what about this whole eviction aren't they getting, right EVERYTHING !!

:beatinghorse:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

If anyone's interested, the Police have sent responses to the Freedom of Information requests regarding Operation Whooper (they couldn't even get that right) !!

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/user/michael_richards_3
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

Has everybody seen this video on youtube, its a older video of GUY TAYLER explaining how he lost millions of pounds worth of property.......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bonJpDq5hk
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

AndyPandy wrote:
JonnyL wrote:Their little scam is dying on it's arse, just look at this pitiful petition by Tom C, on his own page it's had just 4 likes and 1 share :haha: :haha: The ring of followers is getting smaller by the day. Basically all of these people can be lumped under the bracket of 'chavs' because that's what they really are, it's not so much BTBATB anymore it's 'Chavs try and get out of paying for anything'. Wes Ahmed is a prime example of chavery, he thinks his whole life of bills are covered and paid for somehow, by somebody other than him. He bleats on about corporations are ripping people of blah blah blah. There's a simple answer to this, if you don't like what they're doing simply don't use their services, it's not rocket science.

"Nottingham Police have acted on a few occasions unlawfully by ignoring the fact that paperwork is not served correctly when bailiffs issue warrants. Warrants should be signed (ink to paper) and embossed with the seal of the court. They must be disclosed to the victim when calling to there premise."

OMG, That petition is barely recognisable as English !

Disclosed to the VICTIM :violin:

Bailiffs don't issue Warrants the Courts do, what about this whole eviction aren't they getting, right EVERYTHING !!

:beatinghorse:
I think it could get a million signatures and it'd still get thrown in the bin, I notice you can sign it and leave a comment or two :o :shock: :twisted: :evil:
'Putin's left hand man'
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

littleFred wrote:See the first post on the thread on Guy Taylor.
THANKS, WILL HAVE A CUPPA AND HAVE A LOOK.
Bones

Post by Bones »

I take it the warrant has still not been posted by the Crawford Clan
Pox

Post by Pox »

AndyPandy wrote:If anyone's interested, the Police have sent responses to the Freedom of Information requests regarding Operation Whooper (they couldn't even get that right) !!

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/user/michael_richards_3
Following the links through, it looks that the tax payer will be footing the bill for the policing of this event.
If I was a tax payer in Nottingham, I wouldn't be very happy.
I wonder if the local rag should publish the reply from Notts Police?
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Pox wrote: If I was a tax payer in Nottingham, I wouldn't be very happy.
Many of us are not...
I wonder if the local rag should publish the reply from Notts Police?
There's only a handful of people who work there and they don't want to have to answer a dozen long winded, argumentative phonecalls from Ceylon. They already turn off comments for Crawford stories on their website to dissuade the trolls.

ETA. Besides the #1 issue concerning Post readers is who is the mystery striker?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

There are a lot of strikers here. Most of London's tube workers for a start. Who's on strike in Nottingham?

Oh, I get it, nobody knows because nobody noticed?
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Wrong sort of striker.

Nottingham Forest are signing a football player but there's mystery over who he is.

That and making holograms is what's hot here.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
Boy, would I love to see option 2 though!
Me too and I would offer my services for free.