The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Post by wanglepin »

Bones wrote:I take it the warrant has still not been posted by the Crawford Clan
They have to reinterpret it from Legalese to Plain English, bones. Ffs, give then time. :lol:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

wanglepin wrote:
Bones wrote:I take it the warrant has still not been posted by the Crawford Clan
They have to reinterpret it from Legalese to Plain English, bones. Ffs, give then time. :lol:
I suspect before any documents were released by the Court it was gone over with a fine tooth comb, they were always on a hiding to nothing with that little plan :snicker:
Bones

Post by Bones »

wanglepin wrote:
Lol very true... Just like B&B, I gave the crawfords to much credit :-)
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I have a theory on why this may be. Guy might be too busy painting railings or picking up litter or actually serving the community in a meaningful and significant way (as opposed to prattling on with woo) to have given the Crawfords much thought or help in 'explaining' how the warrant isn't proper. Alternatively, Guy knows that Tom has pretty much run his course and is basically dodging his phone calls, because the SS Crawford is sinking after running into the great big Iceberg of reality.

Tom and his family are too sheepish to actually post the warrant unless someone has provided them with a script from which they can follow. They don't know what they are doing and are being cast adrift, in the hope that they will fade into the ether and vanish from memory.

They are too afraid to post the warrant because they don't know how to argue against it and they also know that we have rather compelling proof that the warrant was properly enforced, because of the whole police thing when they chucked Tom and Sue out of Fearn Chase.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

JonnyL wrote:haha, just watching a car crash of a post by Wesley Ahmed on FB, please take a look, he's basically called the Crawford's liars, but for some odd reason the Pike woman and her deluded dwindling army of followers are attacking someone called Gordon instead, the Pike woman won't attack Wes, as that'd remove access to BTBATB 27,000 followers. It really is entertaining stuff. This Crawfraud cartel are pure vile, all ten of them :haha:
I viewed it this morning and it was like a car crash with loads of 'rubberneckers' slowing down to view the carnage and give their opinion on who was to blame for the crash. Mighty impressed with Gordon and Kiam.

The BTBATB visitors do like to keep banging on about their 27,000 'followers' but they need to be truthful. Most of these 'followers' were in the early days of BTBATB when just about anyone with a facebook profile could get access and they were mainly curious as to what the site was about but over the past 4 or 5 months or so the number of 'followers' have barely changed and this is more to do with the admin fearing that all new members are 'trolls'.

Spend a few days on there like I did a couple of weeks ago and over the 5 day period that I viewed I quickly discovered that in the main, there are just 6 or 7 regulars on there (mainly admin) giving really poor advice to those with debt problems (mainly to advise the use of the '3 letter process' or, if in connection with a bailiff visit...to ignore correspondence. More importantly, on the days that I was viewing there were no more than maybe 10 genuine debt or banks related queries each day.

Each post is quickly bombarded with Freeeman woo (debt is not real, banks corrupt, warrants fake, wet ink signature missing) and whether they like it or not, the truth of the matter is that a high proportion of the 27,000 followers are fmotl and sov cit cranks.
Last edited by Bungle on Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

JonnyL wrote:
Basically all of these people can be lumped under the bracket of 'chavs' because that's what they really are, it's not so much BTBATB anymore it's 'Chavs try and get out of paying for anything'. Wes Ahmed is a prime example of chavery, he thinks his whole life of bills are covered and paid for somehow, by somebody other than him. He bleats on about corporations are ripping people off blah blah blah. There's a simple answer to this, if you don't like what they're doing simply don't use their services,
I spent 5 days viewing the BTBATB's page a couple of weeks back and what is so obvious is that debtors only complain about banks AFTER they have have maxed their credit cards or loans have defaulted and they are being asked to repay what they OWE. Only then do they all try bleating that the banks are corrupt. These are the people that FMOTL want to brainwash. Easy prey.
Last edited by Bungle on Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

PeanutGallery wrote:
I have a theory on why this may be. Guy might be too busy painting railings or picking up litter or actually serving the community in a meaningful and significant way (as opposed to prattling on with woo) to have given the Crawfords much thought or help in 'explaining' how the warrant isn't proper. Alternatively, Guy knows that Tom has pretty much run his course and is basically dodging his phone calls, because the SS Crawford is sinking after running into the great big Iceberg of reality.

Tom and his family are too sheepish to actually post the warrant unless someone has provided them with a script from which they can follow. They don't know what they are doing and are being cast adrift, in the hope that they will fade into the ether and vanish from memory.

They are too afraid to post the warrant because they don't know how to argue against it and they also know that we have rather compelling proof that the warrant was properly enforced, because of the whole police thing when they chucked Tom and Sue out of Fearn Chase.
My understanding of Community service is that it starts after at least two meetings with the probation service, if someone is actually going ahead with an appeal that is probably as far as it will proceed until after the appeal is heard.
Should the order commence it is considered an alternative to custody and as such is a punishment, it would be unlikely to be more than one full day a week. Should the Crawford's be abandoned now....this will be the worst thing and one would have to wonder how they would cope. I never fail to be amazed at the stupidity of them.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
guilty

Post by guilty »

Today's the day...
Justice for ANDY PEARS

18 July at 17:17 · Edited ·

HI ALL, WELCOME TO THE GROUP. ANDY PEARS WAS ARRESTED FOR ALLEGEDLY BEING RACIST TOWARDS A SECURITY GUARD DURING THE RECENT EVICTION OF TOM CRAWFORD.
THIS IS ABSOLUTE NONSENSE AND PATENTLY NOT TRUE. ANDY PEARS IS A GOOD, DECENT AND GENUINE MAN WHOM LIKE MANY OTHERS TURNED OUT TO SUPPORT A 70 YEAR OLD PENSIONER AND HIS FAMILY WHO HAVE BECOME VICTIMS OF A STATE ASSET GRAB CARRIED OUT BY BAILIFFS TEAMING UP WITH CORPORATE WHORES NOTTINGHAM, POLICE FARCE.
ANDY PEARS WILL BE APPEARING FOR THE FIRST HEARING ON 6TH AUGUST AT NOTTINGHAM MAGISTRATE COURT, IF YOU CAN COME ALONG AND SUPPORT HIM PLEASE PLEASE DO - BUT PLEASE KEEP IT PEACEFUL.
IF ANY OF YOU WITNESSED THE FALSE, UNLAWFUL AND VEXATIOUS ARREST OF ANDY PEARS HE WOULD BE EXTREMELY GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD COME FORWARD AND GET IN TOUCH WITH ANDY.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Latest post from Tom

Tom Crawford uploaded a file.
1 hr

Hi all,
This information from Miss Anal Sheikh must be placed in the public and domain and do read it, it mirrors the work of Mr Ebert, Guy Taylor and the rest of our group.

What Miss Sheikh eloquently has put before us is what we all thought and we are now proving especially in our case, enjoy the read and the document attached.

My name is Miss Anal Sheikh. In the case of Anal Sheikh v Law Society HC 2005 Ch I became the first solicitor in legal history to have succeeded in an application against the Law Society to set aside an intervention into a solicitor’s practice under Part II of the Schedule to the Solicitor’s Act 1974 (or what everyone mistakenly believed was an intervention under Part II of the Schedule to the Solicitor’s Act 1974) In his lengthy judgment delivered in June 2005 , Sir Andrew Park, who was about to retire from the Bench, was damning against the Law Society.

My win was reported in professional publications and in local and national media . Panorama and Channel 4 expressed an interest in making a documentary.

My experience since shows that the UK is engaged the systematic and unlawful appropriation of land and property from ordinary people, the most vulnerable of them at that, by some of the most powerful figures in the country
The State’s theft from own people and the infringement of their rights and freedoms has been going on for decades, destroying the lives of ordinary men and women and stripping the country’s economy.

The evidence presented will show that the Bar Standards Board , the Bar Council, the Solicitors’ Regulation Authority and the Law Society are at the heart of the extensive criminal network through which economic crime is committed and in which Baroness Ruth Deech, Chair of the Bar Standards Board, and Mr Kenneth Clarke MP QC Lord Chancellor and Secretary of State for Justice 2010 -2O12 play a pivotal role.

This type of asset appropriation could not take place without the help of the Victim’s own barrister or solicitor. The barrister or solicitor has the key function of bringing the Victim into the forum of the court where his asset can be stolen with the appearance of legitimacy. Where the Victim is already involved in court proceedings ,his barrister or solicitor is approached and bribed, or threatened, to compromise his case. After the Victim has been targeted for theft, other barristers and solicitors are told to stay away from him.

The fact is that in Britain in the 21st century

1) There is no civil justice system for many: the court picks and chooses which applications it will hear and which it will not hear
2) The purported courts purport to hear cases for which no application or claim has been made
3) The hearings are secret hearings
4) Events (they cannot be called hearings) take place when the courts are closed
5) Court doors are locked to prevent the public from entering
6) Court doors are locked to prevent access to a judge
7) Those presiding hear parts of the case and do not hear other parts
8) The Victim has no right to speak
9) The Victim has no right to view documents
10) Barristers collude with each other
11) Barristers collude with the judge
12) The judge makes up his own arguments
13) People impersonate judges
14) Purported judges claim they have gone blind mid hearing, say they cannot see documents are rushed to hospital but nevertheless produce a purported judgment
15) Purported judges take telephone calls during hearings
16) An uncle will purport to preside in a case in one court on one day ( Briggs ) .His nephew will purport to preside in the same case in the same court on another day and support his uncle’s purported findings (Nicholas Briggs)
17) One judge will start a purported hearing, another judge will finish it
18) A subsequent hearing will take place when an earlier one has not finished
19) Order are fabricated
20) Judgments in default are not given
21) False judgments are published , and so on.

Putting all of this in terms which everyone will understand

1) in Britain if a County Court Judge, a High Court Judge, a Court of Appeal Judge, a Supreme Court Justice or the Lord Chief Justice desires any land or money owned by a party appearing before him he can steal it from the owner Otherwise , the owner of the land or money is brought before him on a false and perjured case so the judge can steal it There is nothing to stop him

2) in Britain if a Government Minister such as the Chief Law Officer (the Attorney General) sees that a member of the public owns property which he desires he can steal it . There is nothing to stop him

3) in Britain , if a Land Registrar or the Chief Land Registrar sees that a member of the public owns property which he desires he can steal it. There is nothing to stop him

4) in Britain , if a barrister or solicitor sees that a client who consults him owns property which he desires he can steal it. There is nothing to stop him . A client is profiled for theft as soon as he walks into the barrister’s Chambers or the solicitor’s office. Unlike other professions, such doctors or accountants, a barrister has compete control over his client’s assets and the legal knowledge needed to steal them, which his client does not have.

5) in Britain if a banker sees that a customer has money which he desires , he can steal it. There is nothing to stop him.

There are probably hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of Victims of State corruption.
The Victim’s life is completely and utterly destroyed by such an instant reversal of fortune. He is destined to live out the rest of his life broken, desperate and impoverished. All he can do is wait to die Some commit suicide.
My proposed intervention set out in UK37 has three simple and achievable objectives:

1. To obtain reparation for the Victims which I say could be given not within months or years , but within days and in some cases, within hours.

We all know that corruption permeates the UK’s entire legal and judicial system. We also know that those at the head of the criminal network through which frauds are perpetrated are completely unaccountable.

Most Victims will have a claim against the State, at the very least, for damages arising from a judicial act under s 9 of the Human Rights Act 1988 , if not a claim under the Treaty of Lisbon and Member States’ obligations under the Civil Law Convention on Corruption which obliges Member States to provide in its internal law for effective remedies for persons who have suffered damage as a result of acts of corruption by its public officials in the exercise of their functions to enable them to defend their rights and interests including offering the possibility of obtaining compensation for damage.

However, why should the burden of repaying the Victims fall upon the taxpayer?

Why also should every single person within the network, without exception, from the highest ranking fraudster to the lowest, be protected?

In my submissions to the Constitution Committee in UK26 PAGE 48-71 I have put proposals to Mr. Grayling to enable Victims to obtain reparation or compensation within a matter of days without the Government being out of pocket a penny piece and without discrediting those on whose reputation the UK’s economy, stability and standing in the international community depends .

In my analysis of State’s modus operandi I suggest that the thefts from Victims could not take place without using barristers and solicitors (often as fiduciaries). Why should these lawyers be protected? Nothing will happen to the UK’s international standing if they are held accountable, prosecuted and obliged to compensate their victims from their personal assets.

At UK37 PAGE 24-25 I show in a diagram how this could lead to the greatest transfer of wealth which the UK has ever seen. One thing the Government could do is to obtain immediate asset freezing orders against the lawyer’s properties in anticipation of compensating the Victim

2. Establishing a fully funded legal aid system in the UK
The victim of fraud undertaken by the judiciary using the courts is not only the land or property owner, but the taxpayer who has to pay for sham or non existent proceedings. The cost of conveyancing in the Red River Conveynancing and Mortgage Fraud would have been about £500.00 in which the application for registration cost about £25.00 (twenty five pounds) in a solicitor’s office.

I have estimated the cost to the taxpayer of the 9 ‘hearings’ which took place in September and October 2007 in the Red River fraud was £100,000.00. The entire cost of all 200 ‘hearings’ is to the taxpayer is about £10m (DOC 201 PAGE 27)

In the SRA’s Bank Scam, Compensation Fund Fraud Etc, had matters been dealt with in accordance with the Solicitor’s Act 1974 , the cost to the SRA would have been £10 -£15 for their time and the cost of a stamp or telephone call. Leaving aside the costs of £800.000.00 which I have paid to my barristers and my own costs of £1.5m- £2m, the costs paid for by the taxpayer (assuming a daily rate of £20,000.00 for salaries for judges and court officials, heat, light , rent, rates etc) the cost of my 13 day trial in the High Court, my 3 day trial in the Court of Appeal and 50 other days in court exceeds £ 5m

It is impossible to calculate the cost of Parliamentary time over years, decades and centuries spent bringing law into effect which is then blatantly disregarded, violated or misapplied by purported judges
I have calculated that the State could easily find £100,108.45 billion to inject into the legal aid scheme by putting an end to the use of the civil courts for criminal purposes Of the firms which have been unlawfully terminated by the Law Society and could immediately reopen, by far the majority are small legal aid firms.

At UK8 PAGE 11-42 (see the link below) I discuss the role of legal aid in the fight against global corruption and against the State’s human rights abuses. I suggest that the real reason legal aid is being eroded is to make it easier for the State to steal from its people. At UK8 PAGE 43-50 I suggest ten ways in which an effective and economically viable legal aid scheme could be funded for decades to come.

In Australia legal aid is supplemented by untraceable residual balances from intervened upon law firms. In the Matter of the interventions into the solicitors’ practices known as Ahmed & Co, Biebuyck, Dixon & Co and the practices of Mr Zoi and In the Matter of Sections 35 and 36 and Schedules 1 and 2 of The Solicitors Act 1974 and In the Matter of the Law Society Compensation Fund Rules 1995: Mr Timothy Dutton QC and Ms Patricia Robertson QC procured authority from Lawrence Collins J that the SRA could apply untraceable residual balances of £55m towards the legal cost of interventions, in other words the sum could be applied toward their own fees .

The residual balances are stolen by the SRA in these unlawful interventions on the back of sheet the SRA’s Fraudulent Vesting Instrument .

I have calculated that the State could easily find £100,108.45 billion to inject into the legal aid scheme by putting an end to the use of the civil courts for criminal purposes That could start tomorrow.

In the Red River Conveyancing and Mortgage Fraud, for example, the Attorney General has to simply write 10 words to stop the fraud dead in its tracks. Those 10 words will automatically and immediately recover £300 million UK5 PAGE 137. Why won’t he write them?

3. Bringing about the most fundamental change the legal profession will have seen for over one hundred and fifty years (since the days of Jinnah , Nehru and Gandhi In the 21st century in Britain, the regulatory practices of the body which regulates solicitors, the Law Society of England and Wales, are predicated on the belief that its black and ethnic minority members are incompetent, dishonest , deceitful and fundamentally unfit to be solicitors. The Bar Council and the Bar Standards Board operates under the same belief.

I believe that these matters present Britain with an unprecedented opportunity to examine racism in the higher professions in an open and honest way, leading to a fairer system of regulation for solicitors and barristers ; not only do they have the potential to achieve the most fundamental change the legal profession will have seen for over one hundred and fifty years (since the days of Jinnah , Nehru and Gandhi) the rippling effect will be seen in the other higher professions where discrimination is also prevalent.

Yours sincerely

Miss Anal Sheikh

A quick scan for Anal Sheikh on google reveals the following;

http://www.lawgazette.co.uk/news/vexati ... ullarticle

Vexatious ex-solicitor restrained after years of court claims. The High Court has extended a civil restraint order against a former solicitor and her 88-year-old mother after years of failed claims against other lawyers.

Ruling in Sheikh v Beaumont, Honourable Mrs Justice Patterson said the she had ‘no doubt’ that renewing two restraint orders against Anal Sheikh and her mother Rabia was ‘necessary and proportionate’.

So Tom is actually telling the truth when he says "This information from Miss Anal Sheikh must be placed in the public and domain and do read it, it mirrors the work of Mr Ebert, Guy Taylor and the rest of our group."

:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Bones

Post by Bones »

I read all that and the only thing I took from that is that someone really named their kid anal ? Bet they had it hard at school
Last edited by Bones on Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

JonnyL wrote:haha, just watching a car crash of a post by Wesley Ahmed on FB, please take a look, he's basically called the Crawford's liars, but for some odd reason the Pike woman and her deluded dwindling army of followers are attacking someone called Gordon instead, the Pike woman won't attack Wes, as that'd remove access to BTBATB 27,000 followers. It really is entertaining stuff. This Crawfraud cartel are pure vile, all ten of them :haha:
That would be me they are attacking
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

letissier14 wrote:Latest post from Tom

Tom Crawford uploaded a file

Hi all,
This information from Miss Anal Sheikh must be placed in the public and domain and do read it, it mirrors the work of Mr Ebert, Guy Taylor and the rest of our group.
At last....Pa Crawford is TELLING THE TRUTH. I never thought that this day would arrive.
TUCO said to me:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

letissier14 wrote:
My name is Miss Anal Sheikh. In the case of Anal Sheikh v Law Society HC 2005 Ch I became the first solicitor in legal history to have succeeded in an application against the Law Society to set aside an intervention into a solicitor’s practice under Part II of the Schedule to the Solicitor’s Act 1974 (or what everyone mistakenly believed was an intervention under Part II of the Schedule to the Solicitor’s Act 1974) In his lengthy judgment delivered in June 2005 , Sir Andrew Park, who was about to retire from the Bench, was damning against the Law Society.
And what happened when the law society appealed the ruling?
Bones

Post by Bones »

letissier14 wrote:
That would be me they are attacking
Some deluded posts by Amanda

I think Amanda will find that it is actually her family (including herself), Ceylon, Guy, the two Michaels and Ebert that "twist and change things" - one only needs to looks to the judgement and the claims of victory as proof.
Bones

Post by Bones »

NG3 wrote:
letissier14 wrote:
And what happened when the law society appealed the ruling?
http://www.lawgazette.co.uk/news/vexati ... 46.article

Vexatious ex-solicitor restrained after years of court claims

The High Court has extended a civil restraint order against a former solicitor and her 88-year-old mother after years of failed claims against other lawyers.

Ruling in Sheikh v Beaumont, Honourable Mrs Justice Patterson said the she had ‘no doubt’ that renewing two restraint orders against Anal Sheikh and her mother Rabia was ‘necessary and proportionate’.

In July 2009, Beaumont successfully applied for a two-year civil restraint order against Miss Sheikh, with the judge Mr (now Lord) Justice Burnett saying the former solicitor had been ‘vexatious’ and used her legal knowledge to harass not only Beaumont but also his wife and legal advisers.

Sheikh v Beaumont [2015] EWHC 1923 (QB) (03 July 2015)
http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/QB/2015/1923.html
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

That family is now UTTERLY demented, this Is the people they're listening to.

The court heard Miss Sheikh, formerly a conveyancing specialist and principal of a high street firm in Wembley, embarked on a series of legal actions before and after she was struck off in 2009 for dishonesty.

They are getting stupider by the day, good entertainment though :snicker:
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Bones wrote:
Sheikh v Beaumont [2015] EWHC 1923 (QB) (03 July 2015)
http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/QB/2015/1923.html
The Judge cannot be clearer:

I cannot ignore the persistent way in which the claimant has pursued people against whom she perceives she has a genuine grievance. That conduct has continued up to and including June 2015. As part of that course of conduct she has demonstrated that she has no compunction in using her mother as a tool in her broader litigation aims. The behaviour is very much that of a vexatious litigant.

In the circumstances I have no doubt that the renewal which is sought of the general civil restraint orders is both necessary and proportionate in the circumstances of the case
TUCO said to me:
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Bones wrote:
I think Amanda will find that it is actually her family (including herself), Ceylon, Guy, the two Michaels and Ebert that "twist and change things" - one only needs to looks to the judgement and the claims of victory as proof.
I love the fact that Amanda says she could blow our claims right out of the water anytime they wanted but doesn't want to pander to us.

After all, what better way is there to prove you're actually right in what you say, by showing all the proof for all to see :brickwall:
Bones

Post by Bones »

51. I cannot ignore the persistent way in which the claimant has pursued people against whom she perceives she has a genuine grievance. That conduct has continued up to and including June 2015. As part of that course of conduct she has demonstrated that she has no compunction in using her mother as a tool in her broader litigation aims. The behaviour is very much that of a vexatious litigant.

Looks like Mummy is now going to be replaced by Tommy
NG3

Post by NG3 »

AndyPandy wrote:That family is now UTTERLY demented, this Is the people they're listening to.
It's the only type of people that are going to tell them what they want to hear.

Credible sources will only give them the right answers, and they don't want the right answers, only the answers that fit their warped narrative.