The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Post by AndyPandy »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
PeterPan wrote:Haining/Ceylon is obviously still detained.... Confirmation from daughter below......

Illiterate and as comprehending as her dad, it seems.
this 'hole' situation ...... No please stop it it's getting too much :haha:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:One other thought for all you watchers. This bunch of morons have zero chance of keeping to their bail conditions. Craig is already prevented from going to Fearn Chase and from contacting the other seven according to his facebook page. Fat chance any of this lot keeping to their bail conditions if they are similar and they have to wait months for a Crown court hearing, which is likely. Just off to look for the non-emergency number for Nottingham Police.....
What's the current odds on it being demolished before the end of next week?
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

The suspect are currently being held at this location.

Bridewell Police Station - Magistrates Building, Carrington Street, Nottingham NG2 1EE.
Court appearances start 10am 27th July 2015 (tomorrow).

Question. Will be hearings be a public affair or will they be taken to the court and dealt with without the public being able to gloat at them?
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

hardcopy wrote:There are suspicions in paranoia land that ginger is a shill. Being released will do that suspicion no harm at all.
Never mind Ginger, apparently Tom Crawford is a plant, and everyone involved with him is a lying shill
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

AndyPandy wrote: this 'hole' situation ...... No please stop it it's getting too much :haha:
The only "hole situation" I am aware of is the one concerning where a ceiling used to be.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

AndyPandy wrote:What's the current odds on it being demolished before the end of next week?
None. It costs money to demolish it.
IDIOT wrote:Question. Will be hearings be a public affair or will they be taken to the court and dealt with without the public being able to gloat at them?
Interesting. I would think it is open to the public but you could be waiting ages for them to get called or they could be first up. This is rather procedural at this point but it will be interesting to see who goes Freeloader and who has got a solicitor. Similarly, it will be interesting to see what the Police/CPS side want in terms of remand, bail conditions, sureties etc.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

littleFred wrote:
hardcopy wrote:There are suspicions in paranoia land that ginger is a shill. Being released will do that suspicion no harm at all.
Never mind Ginger, apparently Tom Crawford is a plant, and everyone involved with him is a lying shill
I've been thinking this for a few weeks now, it just seems completely mental, almost as if the madness is scripted :shock: :shock:
'Putin's left hand man'
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
AndyPandy wrote: this 'hole' situation ...... No please stop it it's getting too much :haha:
The only "hole situation" I am aware of is the one concerning where a ceiling used to be.
Or the financial one they've dug for themselves? Can the Police charge UKAR for this weekend? Which no doubt UKAR would gleefully add to their costs ! :snicker:
ArthurWankspittle

littleFred wrote:Never mind Ginger, apparently Tom Crawford is a plant, and everyone involved with him is a lying shill
I bet he went to Fern Close not Fearn Chase.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

"Thanks for commenting Keith. I could sit down with you for hours and never get close to how bizarre the weekend was, including the few weeks building up to it. Meeting Tom in the morning kinda sealed it for me.

For a man that had been all over YouTube for a year previously, and had had 700+ people outside his house the day before you think he would be comfortable with two lads that had slept outside his house overnight, but he was as shifty as I'd ever seen someone. Not only was his body language and the way he was talking not how a genuine person would act, but it was the content of what he was saying too, or lack of it. He just rambled on, not actually saying anything.

You don't know me, so should quite rightly take this with a pinch of salt, but I just know when someone means what they say, and when someone's lying. And he was lying. I know people are saying that he's just dishonest and fooled everybody, and that could be the case, although I really do have grave doubts that it's that simple. But even if that was the case, the man should be a natural at bullshitting people, but he was a bag of nerves talking to us."

Interesting....
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
littleFred wrote:Never mind Ginger, apparently Tom Crawford is a plant, and everyone involved with him is a lying shill
I bet he went to Fern Close not Fearn Chase.
Hilarious ... may be you are right about the wrong address ! ... doesn't look like Fearn Chase does it !
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

littleFred wrote:
I see someone commented on there that Tom had to drive from his real home to attend the eviction.
I wonder if there is any merit in it ?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

YiamCross wrote:
timcurgenven1 wrote:What are we going to do when this is ALL over.........
On the bright side, we've still got a way to go with the trials. Then the prospect of a possession order on Sweaty Sue's mum's, with her hardly in the ground and all.
I've got my money on Betty the Chicken. I don't think she will ever be recovered, because the authorities have carried out an Extraordinary Rendition to Guantanamo. The CIA are waterboarding her right now, to discover Craig's amazing secrets for internetz profit.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

What Kirstey Haining doesn't understand is that only the straw man gets the phone call. The common law human being doesn't have a berth bond and therefore cannot have the cost deducted from the stash of cash the gov'ment have in their name.

Pun on bacon? That one eludes me.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

JonnyL wrote:
littleFred wrote:
I've been thinking this for a few weeks now, it just seems completely mental, almost as if the madness is scripted :shock: :shock:
I think I said a few days ago, though maybe on FB, that this is going to turn out to be some kind of performance art project. Maybe as an attempt to relaunch the lovely Amanda's failed photography business as a modern art show.

They'll all stand up at the end of the last video and admit they were only actors.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

AndyPandy wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:One other thought for all you watchers. This bunch of morons have zero chance of keeping to their bail conditions. Craig is already prevented from going to Fearn Chase and from contacting the other seven according to his facebook page. Fat chance any of this lot keeping to their bail conditions if they are similar and they have to wait months for a Crown court hearing, which is likely. Just off to look for the non-emergency number for Nottingham Police.....
What's the current odds on it being demolished before the end of next week?
At first I thought it unlikely they'd spend money demoslishing it but now I wonder if they might not just take the loss and get rid of the house to prevent this thing dragging on any longer. They'd have a valid argument that it was the best way to get a decent price, or any price at all, for the property. Not that Tom is going to be in any position to fight it through the courts.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

hardcopy wrote:There are suspicions in paranoia land that ginger is a shill.
No, definitely not. I would know. He's for real - a major threat to the establishment, and we need to bring him down. I would be grateful if you could emphasise that in any other forums you may use.
ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot wrote:I've got my money on Betty the Chicken. I don't think she will ever be recovered, because the authorities have carried out an Extraordinary Rendition to Guantanamo. The CIA are waterboarding her right now, to discover Craig's amazing secrets for internetz profit.
We need a writ of Haebeus Pullus.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

YiamCross wrote:What Kirstey Haining doesn't understand is that only the straw man gets the phone call.
How does she know he didn't get a phone call? He might've used it to call someone else.
Last edited by Hercule Parrot on Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
hardcopy wrote:There are suspicions in paranoia land that ginger is a shill.
No, definitely not. I would know. He's for real - a major threat to the establishment, and we need to bring him down. I would be grateful if you could emphasise that in any other forums you may use.
I agree with the principal that this man must be bought down, it matters little to me( although I have spread the rumour far and wide) if he is an establishment shrill. I neither care if he is a threat to the same establishment, what does bother me is that he is a threat to everybody's mind and sanity. As well as causing me great annoyance to my Eyes and Ears....and I expect Nose too.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?