The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

vampireLOREN
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Post by vampireLOREN »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
YiamCross wrote:What Kirstey Haining doesn't understand is that only the straw man gets the phone call.[/quote

How does she know he didn't get a phone call? He might've used it to call someone else.
I had a nosey moment and checked out her FB page, She looks the quiet retiring type :snicker: .....Tattoo on her right breast :thinking: , imagine getting to know her and she takes you to meet Dad :snooty:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Tom's worse than a plant.

Years ago he decided, for some reason, he really didn't need to pay the mortgage.

When the getoutofdebtfree/freemen came along they gave him a face he could put before the world rather than admit he was a self-deluding, aged slacker who had let his family down. According to Tommy boy he wasn't a loser who couldn't keep his modest bungalow. . .he was a freedom fighter going against the evil corporate government.

Plus there was all that praise he got from GOODFers. Finally Tommy was somebody!

Somewhere in this process Tommy boy realized that since he and Suzy were going to inherit her momma's house anyway he could play the victim card until he lost the bungalow and still have a roof over his head. The timing worked out well for ole Tommy boy and Suzy's mother died right on cue.

Now that he's got his kids believing he's not responsible for losing the bungalow he doesn't have to worry about them showing up at family gatherings ranting about how he's left them nothing. What Tommy boy has to worry about is whether or not they'll shove him aside in a few years the same way he did Suzy's momma.

Children often do what they see momma and daddy doing.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

YiamCross wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:One other thought for all you watchers. This bunch of morons have zero chance of keeping to their bail conditions. Craig is already prevented from going to Fearn Chase and from contacting the other seven according to his facebook page. Fat chance any of this lot keeping to their bail conditions if they are similar and they have to wait months for a Crown court hearing, which is likely. Just off to look for the non-emergency number for Nottingham Police.....
What's the current odds on it being demolished before the end of next week?
At first I thought it unlikely they'd spend money demoslishing it but now I wonder if they might not just take the loss and get rid of the house to prevent this thing dragging on any longer. They'd have a valid argument that it was the best way to get a decent price, or any price at all, for the property. Not that Tom is going to be in any position to fight it through the courts.
Exactamundo, UKAR put 'the land' up for sale at £47k, almost as though they knew that's all they would end up selling !!
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
YiamCross wrote:What Kirstey Haining doesn't understand is that only the straw man gets the phone call.
How does she know he didn't get a phone call? He might've used it to call someone else.
We all know KaK would have been worried for him.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

arayder wrote:Tom's worse than a plant.

Years ago he decided, for some reason, he really didn't need to pay the mortgage.

When the getoutofdebtfree/freemen came along they gave him a face he could put before the world rather than admit he was a self-deluding, aged slacker who had let his family down. According to Tommy boy he wasn't a loser who couldn't keep his modest bungalow. . .he was a freedom fighter going against the evil corporate government.

Plus there was all that praise he got from GOODFers. Finally Tommy was somebody!

Somewhere in this process Tommy boy realized that since he and Suzy were going to inherit her momma's house anyway he could play the victim card until he lost the bungalow and still have a roof over his head. The timing worked out well for ole Tommy boy and Suzy's mother died right on cue.

Now that he's got his kids believing he's not responsible for losing the bungalow he doesn't have to worry about them showing up at family gatherings ranting about how he's left them nothing. What Tommy boy has to worry about is whether or not they'll shove him aside in a few years the same way he did Suzy's momma.

Agreed. They knew the script all along
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
hardcopy wrote:There are suspicions in paranoia land that ginger is a shill.
No, definitely not. I would know. He's for real - a major threat to the establishment, and we need to bring him down. I would be grateful if you could emphasise that in any other forums you may use.
He's a DWP camera man gathering intel :o :o
'Putin's left hand man'
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I've noticed that both the threads on GOODF relating to the events at Tom's have been locked. This must be even more disappointing for Ceylon, their isn't a single mention of his being arrested on the site or any form of organised protest about his incarceration. In fact he seems to be a pariah on his own forum, nobody is talking about him being in the clink.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
hardcopy wrote:There are suspicions in paranoia land that ginger is a shill.
No, definitely not. I would know. He's for real - a major threat to the establishment, and we need to bring him down. I would be grateful if you could emphasise that in any other forums you may use.
Yes he's definitely not an agent of the powers that be, everyone knows the powers that be don't exist and don't have any agents. He certainly doesn't get paid money from the state in order to infiltrate these protests. He also certainly wasn't arrested to take part in a debriefing and to pass on what secrets he had learned about the Crawfords and their resistance movement after he had spent the night with Craig to his handler.
Pox

Re: The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...'

Post by Pox »

arayder wrote:Tom's worse than a plant.

Tom is worse than a plant. Before I joined I was incensed at the way he exploited his dog's health - we thought he would last another day while I went off on a selfish, self promoting junket and when I had time, the poor animal would be put down. Bone cancer was it? I really can't remember and wouldn'T believe anything they would say anyway. Sue carried the dog out on eviction day, does this suggest that the dog could not walk? Any honest vet would tell an owner that when an animal cannot walk, it'S time has come.

But caring, sharing Tom (And the rest of his family) decided to prolong the agony of what Tom has described as a faithful, loyal companion for his own self promoting and selfish reasons.

I could go on ....
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

PeanutGallery wrote:I've noticed that both the threads on GOODF relating to the events at Tom's have been locked. This must be even more disappointing for Ceylon, their isn't a single mention of his being arrested on the site or any form of organised protest about his incarceration. In fact he seems to be a pariah on his own forum, nobody is talking about him being in the clink.
He chose that "path" peanut. His now defunct pony tail will raise concern amongst his fellow inmates.
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

The local MP is backing his neighbours, saying the place should be knocked down.

I agree knock it down, game over.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Losleones wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:I've noticed that both the threads on GOODF relating to the events at Tom's have been locked. This must be even more disappointing for Ceylon, their isn't a single mention of his being arrested on the site or any form of organised protest about his incarceration. In fact he seems to be a pariah on his own forum, nobody is talking about him being in the clink.
He chose that "path" peanut. His now defunct pony tail will raise concern amongst his fellow inmates.
I suppose the pony tail would give them something to hold on to.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:
YiamCross wrote:What Kirstey Haining doesn't understand is that only the straw man gets the phone call.
We all know KaK would have been worried for him.
Yeah, he'll have phoned his bumchum before anyone else.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

timcurgenven1 wrote:The local MP is backing his neighbours, saying the place should be knocked down.

Yep, bulldoze the place, the local housing trust could buy the land and build another home on it at a later date when they've found some other bandwagon to jump on.

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Tom-Crawf ... story.html
'Putin's left hand man'
Slowpoke
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Slowpoke »

Last edited by Slowpoke on Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

JonnyL wrote:
timcurgenven1 wrote:The local MP is backing his neighbours, saying the place should be knocked down.

Yep, bulldoze the place, the local housing trust could buy the land and build another home on it at a later date when they've found some other bandwagon to jump on.

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Tom-Crawf ... story.html
It's the only option left to UKAR, no one's going to buy it and it'll be costing a fortune in security, to me it's a a foregone conclusion, and that's where abject idiocy takes you - 8 charged with serious criminal offences, your repossessed house razed to the ground and a massive 'costs' bill on top !
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

The listing of the property as "Land" is because the Agents didn't have a residential agency with Right Move. There isn't permission in place, nor is there an application, to bulldoze the site.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

Craigs supporters have, however, said on a facebook post I'm sure I've seen that they do not intend to leave a brick standing on the site so that TPTB cannot profit from the illegal seizure :snicker:
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

What a wonderful idea....then sell bricks as souvenirs complete with certification, heirlooms for the future.
Unfortunately the Family will not be able to gain from this splendid idea.....but hey Craig one bricks looks just like another (wink wink) :wink:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

GH132 wrote:There isn't permission in place, nor is there an application, to bulldoze the site.
Not yet but given the publicity and the local MP sticking their nose in, permission to demolish the existing, cough, dangerous structure and, cough, eventually replace it with a single dwelling house won't be a problem.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self