The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Slowpoke wrote:Kidnapped, not arrested ..lol

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater
And "2 have escaped" :haha:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

It's the gift that just keeps giving - the remaining Crawfools now plan to attend the Court on Monday morning and howl nonsense from the public gallery. "It is Tom's house, the evil bank have robbed it!" etc...

I don't suppose many will turn up, it just seems to be The Dirty Dozen nowadays, but that's enough for more entertainment. Guy Taylor trying to lecture the magistrates on their common law duty, the Ginger Whinger recording it all. Hopefully they'll raise the temperature enough to get some of the Fearn Close Commandos remanded in custody until their trial.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Craighy boy still talking about his case on a public forum (I feel Contempt of Court charges looming large) he can't talk to the Magnificant 7, so someone suggested they sit in a room (prison library?) and pass bits of paper between themselves...

but this definitely trumps anything I've read tonight :haha:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:

And "2 have escaped" :haha:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Hercule Parrot wrote:I don't suppose many will turn up, it just seems to be The Dirty Dozen nowadays, but that's enough for more entertainment. Guy Taylor trying to lecture the magistrates on their common law duty, the Ginger Whinger recording it all. Hopefully they'll raise the temperature enough to get some of the Fearn Close Commandos remanded in custody until their trial.
Guy Taylor won't be allowed to speak and Chris (the Ginger Whinger as you call him) has, I believe, enough brains to know not to try recording in court. I would presume his bail also requires him to be a good boy while waiting for his trial. Although if it all gets silly we can hope for a few more arrests and maybe a Tasing or two, followed by a pissed off magistrate remanding everyone they can and sticking several others in the cells for contempt.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

PeanutGallery wrote:I've noticed that both the threads on GOODF relating to the events at Tom's have been locked. This must be even more disappointing for Ceylon, their isn't a single mention of his being arrested on the site or any form of organised protest about his incarceration. In fact he seems to be a pariah on his own forum, nobody is talking about him being in the clink.
Not even from his loyal Sycophant Salli !!!1!!!!!? :shock:
You mean she hasn't spoken of Ceylon's chosen path!!!!1!!!! :shock:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Guy Taylor won't be allowed to speak ...
Since when did that stop him? If he doesn't try the barrack-room lawyer routine tomorrow, I'll be very surprised. As you say, he'll be told to shut up and sit down, but that's just catnip for a self-deluded expert like Guy.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

YiamCross wrote:
At first I thought it unlikely they'd spend money demoslishing it but now I wonder if they might not just take the loss and get rid of the house to prevent this thing dragging on any longer. They'd have a valid argument that it was the best way to get a decent price, or any price at all, for the property. Not that Tom is going to be in any position to fight it through the courts.
The damage to the ceiling is known to be extensive and with the additional roof damage, water will be pouring through the bungalow. I reckon it will be gone by this time next week (if not sooner).
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Jeffrey wrote:Ceylon is the 51 year old right?
Correct.

Mark Haining (Ceylon) is 51 years of age. DOB: 13th November 1963

The 2nd guy in custody is Henry Kellie aged 48. DOB is 28th May 1967
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

vampireLOREN wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:
YiamCross wrote:What Kirstey Haining doesn't understand is that only the straw man gets the phone call.[/quote

How does she know he didn't get a phone call? He might've used it to call someone else.
I had a nosey moment and checked out her FB page, She looks the quiet retiring type :snicker: .....Tattoo on her right breast :thinking: , imagine getting to know her and she takes you to meet Dad :snooty:
I had a search but there are dozens of Kirstey Hainings. Do you have a link?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

A reminder to posters. If you post comments about things on Facebook pages, court documents, or other documents, videos, anything readily available, please provide links.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Burnaby49 wrote:
A reminder to posters. If you post comments about things on Facebook pages, court documents, or other documents, videos, anything readily available, please provide links.
And a summary or screen shot is also helpful, as some of us check out the site from restricted locations. I can't view facebook at work for example. Also, sometimes the groups are locked, so they aren't working for many of us.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Guy Taylor has been on Bastion Radio tonight saying he 'thinks' just two of them are left in custody. Those two being Jay Brad and Ceylon. See here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHkE7DNXn5Y 2 hours 20 minutes in GT pipes up.

I have absolute confirmation the Super Six are ALL still in custody as of right now.

Looking forward to tomorrow :D
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

How does she know he didn't get a phone call? He might've used it to call someone else.
had a nosey moment and checked out her FB page, She looks the quiet retiring type :snicker: .....Tattoo on her right breast :thinking: , imagine getting to know her and she takes you to meet Dad :snooty:
Its Kirsty Haining and the pic is the same as the posting on Craigs shown here.
Last edited by Gregg on Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed the quotes, I think
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

vampireLOREN wrote:How does she know he didn't get a phone call? He might've used it to call someone else.
[/quote]
I had a nosey moment and checked out her FB page, She looks the quiet retiring type :snicker: .....Tattoo on her right breast :thinking: , imagine getting to know her and she takes you to meet Dad :snooty:[/quote]

I had a search but there are dozens of Kirstey Hainings. Do you have a link?[/quote]

Its Kirsty Haining and the pic is the same as the posting on Craigs shown here.[/quote]

This her? A bit ugly even for Ceylong.

Burnaby49 Note - I deleted the link. Unless it is certain that the person referred to is the correct Kirsty Haining she shouldn't be linked here. Nor should gratuitious insults be posted about people who have no obvious connection to the discussion.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
GH132 wrote:There isn't permission in place, nor is there an application, to bulldoze the site.
Not yet but given the publicity and the local MP sticking their nose in, permission to demolish the existing, cough, dangerous structure and, cough, eventually replace it with a single dwelling house won't be a problem.
From the planning portal
In most cases you will not need to apply for planning permission to knock down a building, unless the council has made an article 4 direction restricting the permitted development rights that apply to demolition.
The plot is small and pokey, it has a horribly steep drive and I imagine it will be difficult if not impossible to build anything other than another small bungalow. Not going to be a queue for this one, site clear or wrecked shell. Then again, if the price is right. I would expect a lot of mysterious loss and damage to any renovation works so make sure it really is a good price before bidding.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

i bid 50 quatloos

ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

bmxninja357 wrote:i bid 50 quatloos

ninj
Re 1,000,000!!!1!!!
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

bmxninja357 wrote:i bid 50 quatloos

ninj
I'll bid 100 RE. :snicker:
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

101 quatloos, a half pack of smokes and a sixer of beer. sellers choice!
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Can't we just toss a coin for it and the loser gets the house.
'Putin's left hand man'