The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

IDIOT
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Post by IDIOT »

JonnyL wrote:Can't we just toss a coin for it and the loser gets the house.
:haha: Now that is funny!
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Its Kirsty Haining and the pic is the same as the posting on Craigs shown here.[/quote]

This her? A bit ugly even for Ceylong.

Yiam.......NO NO NO that poor lady is not her, FB search and find her I don't know how to share the page.

Burnaby49 Note - See my prior note
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Reminds me of a David Koresh type figure this guy does, he's changed his tune about the judgement, in May he wrote a piece knocking the doubters that the judgement was anything but a huge victory, now he's crying that the judgement is fraudulent...

http://www.thebernician.net/britain-201 ... ice-state/
'Putin's left hand man'
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

vampireLOREN wrote:Its Kirsty Haining and the pic is the same as the posting on Craigs shown here.

Yiam.......NO NO NO that poor lady is not her, FB search and find her I don't know how to share the page.

Burnaby49 Note - See my prior post[/quote]
Burnaby, I did, I have.....but I still cannot get the FB page to post. Its sad but true.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

vampireLOREN wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:Its Kirsty Haining and the pic is the same as the posting on Craigs shown here.

Burnaby49 Note - See my prior post
Burnaby, I did, I have.....but I still cannot get the FB page to post. Its sad but true.
My "see my prior note" comment referred to my comment about YiamCross putting up a Facebook link to a woman who was pretty obviously the wrong person then insulting her to boot. I doubt Ceylon's friends chatter on FB about book sales.

Just copy and paste the URL of your Facebook link that is on your browser header. As an example, Dean Clifford's FB page;

https://www.facebook.com/saoirse.nabas?ref=br_rs
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Michael Waugh's Britain 2015: A Fully-Fledged Fascist Police State is the usual pompous junk. I was slightly intrigued by:
... after Tom and Sue paid their endowment mortgage for 25 years and the bank reneged on its contractual obligation to repay the outstanding capital at the maturity of that endowment policy.
What "contractual obligation"? The endowment policy never matured, of course. If Sue had continued paying it to maturity, it would (probably) have paid off the mortgage, with any spare cash going to Tom and Sue. But the bank wouldn't have paid anyone. Who would it "repay the outstanding capital" to? To itself?

As usual, Michael's rhetoric sounds impressive but is garbage.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

littleFred wrote:Michael Waugh's Britain 2015: A Fully-Fledged Fascist Police State is the usual pompous junk. I was slightly intrigued by:
... after Tom and Sue paid their endowment mortgage for 25 years and the bank reneged on its contractual obligation to repay the outstanding capital at the maturity of that endowment policy.
What "contractual obligation"? The endowment policy never matured, of course. If Sue had continued paying it to maturity, it would (probably) have paid off the mortgage, with any spare cash going to Tom and Sue. But the bank wouldn't have paid anyone. Who would it "repay the outstanding capital" to? To itself?

As usual, Michael's rhetoric sounds impressive but is garbage.
No facility for comments. No surprise there, can't have anyone pasting facts all overy his website.

Not sure his rhetoric sounds overly impressive either, sounds derranged to my ears but that's just me.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

after Tom and Sue paid their endowment mortgage for 25 years and the bank reneged on its contractual obligation to repay the outstanding capital at the maturity of that endowment policy.
Waugh appears to be making the ludicrous claim that the bank was the one that was responsible for paying off the policy or capital. The judge discusses it in paragraphs 69 to 74 of the judgement:
I should add that not only can I see no legal basis for any such responsibility on the part of Bradford & Bingley, but also the Ombudsman could find no basis for imposing any such responsibility when rejecting the Crawfords’ 2013 complaint.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Jeffrey wrote:
after Tom and Sue paid their endowment mortgage for 25 years and the bank reneged on its contractual obligation to repay the outstanding capital at the maturity of that endowment policy.
Waugh appears to be making the ludicrous claim that the bank was the one that was responsible for paying off the policy or capital. The judge discusses it in paragraphs 69 to 74 of the judgement:
I should add that not only can I see no legal basis for any such responsibility on the part of Bradford & Bingley, but also the Ombudsman could find no basis for imposing any such responsibility when rejecting the Crawfords’ 2013 complaint.
Tom cashed in the endowment part of the policy three years into the life of the mortgage so his point is mute anyway. But it is like anything in Loonyville, if the answer does not suit, make one up and make the answer so complicated the residents of Loonyville will not understand it and simply believe it. It is like Tom and his so called Warrant writ, its a warrant he has already seen but he wants to see a fresh copy so he can find something else wrong with it, they could wrap it in gold and get every judge up and down the land to sign it and dot wax seals over it, but he and his fellow residents in Loonyville would still find something wrong with it. The loonies on the roof demanding to see said warrant, let them see it and someone would yell "arrest that Occifer for showing me a private document" Loonyville is a very strange place :)
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

vampireLOREN wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:
YiamCross wrote:What Kirstey Haining doesn't understand is that only the straw man gets the phone call.[/quote

How does she know he didn't get a phone call? He might've used it to call someone else.
I had a nosey moment and checked out her FB page, She looks the quiet retiring type :snicker: .....Tattoo on her right breast :thinking: , imagine getting to know her and she takes you to meet Dad :snooty:
Have you got a link to view the delectable Kirstey?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Losleones wrote:[
Hercule Parrot wrote:
YiamCross wrote:What Kirstey Haining doesn't understand is that only the straw man gets the phone call.[/quote

How does she know he didn't get a phone call? He might've used it to call someone else.
I had a nosey moment and checked out her FB page, She looks the quiet retiring type :snicker: .....Tattoo on her right breast :thinking: , imagine getting to know her and she takes you to meet Dad :snooty:
Have you got a link to view the delectable Kirstey?
The link has been correctly deleted because there is some doubt as to whether it is in fact Ceylons daughter. Having seen the page i concur, she comes across as intelligent for a start.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Skeleton wrote:she comes across as intelligent for a start.
Ahhh, then it's definitely not pig tail's sprog for sure
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Skeleton wrote:
The link has been correctly deleted because there is some doubt as to whether it is in fact Ceylons daughter. Having seen the page i concur, she comes across as intelligent for a start.
Having a nosey around the various Facebook accounts last night for the main 'supporters' it would appear that many may have spent the day 'spring cleaning' their posts to remove any incriminating posts.

Having Ceylon as a father would naturally ensure that the offspring follow in the FMoTL tradition and this is confirmed when reading his son's Facebook page and looking at the groups that he is a member of. His name is Kirk M Haining.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Bungle wrote:
Skeleton wrote:
Having a nosey around the various Facebook accounts last night for the main 'supporters' it would appear that many may have spent the day 'spring cleaning' their posts to remove any incriminating posts.

Having Ceylon as a father would naturally ensure that the offspring follow in the FMoTL tradition and this is confirmed when reading his son's Facebook page and looking at the groups that he is a member of. His name is Kirk M Haining.
Family members i tend to steer clear of unless they have any direct involvement, Kirk it appears, having looked at his page would appear to be a chip off the old block so good find.
I have no problem with naming and shaming those directly involved, hence my keenness to unmask our mystery two from the roof debacle. Yes i know I could of just waited for court but as you say, why give them time to clean up there FB pages. Craig though being Craig does the opposite and adds more incriminating evidence to his, bless him.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Bungle wrote:
Skeleton wrote:

Oh yes, "commonly known as" Kirk is deeply immersed in the FMoTL woo. In fact, he used the argument that statute law didn't apply to him back in 2011 when attempting to defend a charge of growing 43 cannabis plants. He was, of course, convicted.

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Cannabis- ... story.html
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Apologies if this has been posted before but Guy is still banging on about the "new" warrant and the fact they have had there 5 days. Im guessing he does not understand 5 working days. Mind you if you mentioned work i am guessing he would run a mile and still not spill a drop of his beer.

Btw he says he is a "Legal Friend" He says he is, so it must be true.
linky.

https://www.facebook.com/the.metropolit ... nref=story
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
Bungle wrote:
Skeleton wrote:

Oh yes, "commonly known as" Kirk is deeply immersed in the FMoTL woo. In fact, he used the argument that statute law didn't apply to him back in 2011 when attempting to defend a charge of growing 43 cannabis plants. He was, of course, convicted.

First I had heard of him was today, thanks for the info. I like the "He was, of course, convicted" line. They always are :haha: :haha:
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

How does she know he didn't get a phone call? He might've used it to call someone else.[/quote][/quote]
I had a nosey moment and checked out her FB page, She looks the quiet retiring type :snicker: .....Tattoo on her right breast :thinking: , imagine getting to know her and she takes you to meet Dad :snooty:[/quote]
Have you got a link to view the delectable Kirstey?[/quote]

I can explain how I found it, I visited Craig Crawford's FB page using the FB search bar I typed Kirsty Haining and see was the first on the list.
It is definitely the woman who commented about her Dad being locked up, and not hearing from him. Same Photo (girl with drink in a hot tub).
The ability to transfer the link to here is beyond me.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

https://www.facebook.com/search/str/kir ... ywords_top

Lord, you made me work for this........its the girl in the tub.
She comes from Nuttingham and is the same girl who commented. :shrug:
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
Bungle wrote:
Skeleton wrote:

Any you will of course have seen on the bottom line of the news article that the lad wishes to be known as Kirk of the Family Haining. Are to assume that Pa Haining will instruct the court this morning that he wishes to be know as Mark of the Family Haining. We are all waiting in suspense.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.