The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

fat frank
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Post by fat frank »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
Bungle wrote:
Skeleton wrote:
The link has been correctly deleted because there is some doubt as to whether it is in fact Ceylons daughter. Having seen the page i concur, she comes across as intelligent for a start.
Having a nosey around the various Facebook accounts last night for the main 'supporters' it would appear that many may have spent the day 'spring cleaning' their posts to remove any incriminating posts.

Having Ceylon as a father would naturally ensure that the offspring follow in the FMoTL tradition and this is confirmed when reading his son's Facebook page and looking at the groups that he is a member of. His name is Kirk M Haining.
Oh yes, "commonly known as" Kirk is deeply immersed in the FMoTL woo. In fact, he used the argument that statute law didn't apply to him back in 2011 when attempting to defend a charge of growing 43 cannabis plants. He was, of course, convicted.

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Cannabis- ... story.html

typical freeman, hates the system, but was getting HB for the flat
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Nooooo I've got to go out, going to miss the 10am Court kick off, I predict a Riot !
PeterPan
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by PeterPan »

The stupidity never fails to amaze me....

hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

I'm at a meeting near by... Unfortunately I'm in it until at least 12. And they have a horrible habit of over running. Although I doubt by that stage I'd be able to get in to the magistrates court.
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
guilty

Post by guilty »

https://www.facebook.com/the.metropolit ... =2&theater
Caught: Bang to Rights.

Police at Tom Crawford's get caught bang to rights refusing to acknowledge a High Court Order The same Order referred to in the negotiator recordings linked below.

Guy Taylor attempting to bring the High Court Order, demanding that the original Warrant be produced, into play at Tom Crawford's house only to be ignored by the Police.. This is clear evidence that the Loft Team may be interested in as this was the document that they were attempting to talk to negotiators about as the house was being stormed by a Tactical Assault Unit...
That jaw dropping conversation between negotiators and the loft team on two way radios, including the moment that the TAU stormed the house can be heard here. https://youtu.be/9c0w9wZMCJQ

So as you can see, and hear, for yourself, the Police blatantly ignored a High Court order and used excessive and reckless force in the way they dealt with the incident. I suspect that is is not over by a long way
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

It appears that the 6 may not be up until this afternoon.. District Judge Devass is sittting.
looks like we have to wait a bit longer.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

guilty wrote:https://www.facebook.com/the.metropolit ... =2&theater

Police at Tom Crawford's get caught bang to rights refusing to acknowledge a High Court Order The same Order referred to in the negotiator recordings linked below.

Guy Taylor attempting to bring the High Court Order, demanding that the original Warrant be produced, into play at Tom Crawford's house only to be ignored by the Police.. This is clear evidence that the Loft Team may be interested in as this was the document that they were attempting to talk to negotiators about as the house was being stormed by a Tactical Assault Unit...
That jaw dropping conversation between negotiators and the loft team on two way radios, including the moment that the TAU stormed the house can be heard here. https://youtu.be/9c0w9wZMCJQ

So as you can see, and hear, for yourself, the Police blatantly ignored a High Court order and used excessive and reckless force in the way they dealt with the incident. I suspect that is is not over by a long way
Is this the same High Court Order that Tom turned into a writ, being turned back into a High Court Order?

Guy Taylor bang on form as usual, seriously i find myself laughing uncontrollably at everything he says. "Loft Team" indeed :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Having listened to the audio am i missing something? Why does the chap in the loft keep asking for a duty Judge to be called out to produce a warrant for a house that firstly does not belong to him or "team loft" and which he could easily get by ringing Tom and asking him to send someone round with a copy of the warrant he has. I note at he does not ask for the original, that idea had obviously not been "hatched" at this stage.
Last edited by Skeleton on Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

One of Amanda's comments.

"Good work all involved in the loft team and recording. Shocking shocking stuff. To see all this and have a vested interest (heart wise) I feel like im living in a hollywood block buster because this shit is more mental out there and sensational in a shocking way then any of us could dream up! The level of this criminal behaviour is mind boggling. The actual police not only facilitating a theft harbouring criminals and aiding and abetting but this is also attempted murder! All to protect a bank!"

You're damn right there duck!
longdog

Post by longdog »

guilty wrote:https://www.facebook.com/the.metropolit ... =2&theater

The depths of stupidity these cretins will stoop to never ceases to amaze and amuse me.

Somebody who was not a party to a civil action demands the police who were not a party to the civil action produce a document from the civil action or the idiots on the roof who were not a party to the civil action will continue to commit a criminal offence.

I cant' wait to see how short the shrift is that the judge gives that argument as a line of defence... About the Planck length I would imagine... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planck_length :haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

From that wiki link

"There is currently no proven physical significance of the Planck length"

Bit like Guy Taylor then.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Very telling the way he asks her about the the violent conduct allegation at the beginning of the audio. Someone is well aware of the seriousness of the charge, and if has recently been away for a enforced holiday for similar conduct the consequences of being found guilty. It also alleges on the YT intro for the latest audio that the woman is pregnant!! This really is like watching a badly written soap, you think you have the plot covered, then the script writer heads in a completely and seemingly random direction.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
guilty

Post by guilty »

From ETFOTB:
Steve Thomas The case of being protesters has been cleared up on numerous occasions. The supporters had lawful documentation signed by a master QC entitling them to be in that property. It was made clear to the ITV news reporter at the time that they change their headlines from protesters to supporters which they reluctantly did, did you not see the video Dan?
Show me the documentation that entitles them to be in the property.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

I think this is better than any soap for drama, suspense, characters, plot, twists and turns.

I don't think this could be scripted as nobody would have an imagination vivid enough to concoct such dumb protagonists doing such stupid things.

Keep the free entertainment coming I say.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

IDIOT wrote:I think this is better than any soap for drama, suspense, characters, plot, twists and turns.

I don't think this could be scripted as nobody would have an imagination vivid enough to concoct such dumb protagonists doing such stupid things.

Keep the free entertainment coming I say.
I freely admit i keep checking GingerChris's channel to see if he has posted anything, i fully expected him to especially after so obviously loving the honour of being allowed to report from the back of Craig's Hairdressers car Audi. Bit disappointed with the Police as they must have kept his phone, i can not find any other logical reason for him not crowing about it :)
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

A video of supporters insisting to reporters that they are "supporters", not "protesters": Sue Crawford Explains a few things to Police et al - Earlier Today in Nottingham 24 July 2015. At 8m 26, I think the supporter (on the left) is Kai Holloway.

Methinks the protesters do protest too much about not being protesters.
guilty

Post by guilty »

From ETFOTB:
Mark Gillard at Nottingham Magistrates Court
At Nottingham Magistrates court to document the appearance of the rooftop 6.

Managed to get into the courts to sit in the public gallery but looks like they might not be up till late afternoon. District Judge Devass is sitting.

I'm with Wesley Ahmed and Patrick Byrne
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

What is Trial by Youtube doing? is this real? Is he really taking photos inside the court?

'Putin's left hand man'
guilty

Post by guilty »

DJ Devas seems to be a lenient sort:
In the wake of the riots which swept across England in August 2011, the district judge said members of the public should speak to the Government if sentences seemed lenient.

His comments came as he fined defendant Craig Cave, 26, just £60 for obstructing police battling with rioters in Nottingham.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... nalty.html
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

JonnyL wrote:What is Trial by Youtube doing? is this real? Is he really taking photos inside the court?
This just gets better, and members of the court as well, instant contempt, where in gods name is he publishing them?