The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Losleones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Post by Losleones »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Interesting little piece here -
http://www.nottinghampost.com/Residents ... story.html

Pro-Crawfraud neighbours criticising the security as excessive and intrusive on 21 Jul. I wonder if they still feel that way now?
Kimberley & Grace must be sisters. Jesus! Reminds me of the film Twins. :shrug:
PeterPan
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by PeterPan »

Pox wrote:Anybody know what the Fearn Chase 6 have been charged with?
Craig has said this in facebook..

I was the only person with that... Then they changed mine to breaking a window? When they went to arrest me, I asked "What are we being arrested for" The copper replied "I don't know yet" Even before he knew who I was, he said I was arrested for Conspiracy to commit violence!!! How odd.... they seized my phones too! Even when I said it's got criminal evidence on there AND I need it for work :/
Bones

Post by Bones »

One cell has been quiet recently, could he have been one of those on the roof ? (fingers crossed)
PeterPan
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by PeterPan »

And from the wife/girlfriend of one of the 6 who were on the roof and still in custody...

Originally the charges were conspiracy to commit assault (he rang me and told me himself at 11am Sat). No idea of that's changed since as the Sgt said he wasn't able to tell me anything else due to data protection.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Yeah, kinda sorta!! Some people just can't catch clue, even when it is handed to them. :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Craig has said this in facebook.. wrote: they seized my phones too! Even when I said it's got criminal evidence on there
:haha: :haha:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Craig has said this in facebook.. wrote: they seized my phones too! Even when I said it's got criminal evidence on there
:haha: :haha:
Hopefully his ladies car will get seized too. :whistle:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

PeterPan wrote:
Pox wrote:Anybody know what the Fearn Chase 6 have been charged with?
Craig has said this in facebook..

I was the only person with that... Then they changed mine to breaking a window? When they went to arrest me, I asked "What are we being arrested for" The copper replied "I don't know yet" Even before he knew who I was, he said I was arrested for Conspiracy to commit violence!!! How odd.... they seized my phones too! Even when I said it's got criminal evidence on there AND I need it for work :/
Young Craig is really a chip off the old block and just as good at putting his foot in his mouth. He sounds genuinely aggrieved that he was stripped of his phones whilst under arrest but i guess like his father simple rules do not apply to him. First mention of "breaking a window" I thought they were carrying out an humanitarian act of kindness and throwing food up onto the roof? Maybe the window got in the way or looked hungry!

Beside Ceylon any clue yet as to who else was up on the roof getting hungry?
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
PeterPan
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by PeterPan »

Someone called Henry Kellie was one of the last three up there....

Henry Kellie
3 mins · Edited
Just spoken to the Police station, They still can't tell me anything other than Henry is safe & well, I'm not really expecting any news until late today at the earliest but was wondering if anyone had actually spoken to any of the 6 that are still in there?? (Terri)
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

PeterPan wrote:And from the wife/girlfriend of one of the 6 who were on the roof and still in custody...

Originally the charges were conspiracy to commit assault (he rang me and told me himself at 11am Sat). No idea of that's changed since as the Sgt said he wasn't able to tell me anything else due to data protection.
Given the level of intelligence we are dealing with here I would say that it may be unlikely that the roof crew would know what they are actually charged with.

I would think that burglary is going to be one of the charges, other possibles would include trespass, criminal damage, violent disorder, and obviously conspiracy for the preceding. Their may also be charges for assault occasioning actual bodily harm (based on an unconfirmed report earlier that one of the security guards had a chemical of some sort sprayed in their eyes).

We won't know what they have been charged with until it gets reported. The fact that they have been remanded in custody says that this is being taken very seriously.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

PeterPan wrote:Someone called Henry Kellie was one of the last three up there....

Henry Kellie
3 mins · Edited
Just spoken to the Police station, They still can't tell me anything other than Henry is safe & well, I'm not really expecting any news until late today at the earliest but was wondering if anyone had actually spoken to any of the 6 that are still in there?? (Terri)
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 61&fref=ts
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
PeterPan
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by PeterPan »

Chris has been released.

Others in custody seem to be Ceylon, Henry, someone they call Tin, Jay, a lady.... And one other.....
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

PeterPan wrote:Image

Chris has been released.

Others in custody seem to be Ceylon, Henry, someone they call Tin, Jay, a lady.... And one other.....
I'd wager a bet the "lady" in custody is the classy chick who gobbed on a POs face at the eviction.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

letissier14 wrote:Guy Taylor and 25 others have been down to the police station to report a crime that Tom has never been shown the warrant and was evicted illegally - :haha: :haha:
https://www.facebook.com/LIL.MISS.HEIDI ... 084010844/
There is a total, mass delusion about the Order obtained from the High Court.

That order plainly says nothing more than "Please give Mr & Mrs C copies of any documents from the court file which they are entitled to have copies of, including any warrants or orders for possession.".

It does not say that the Crawfies have been previously denied these documents. It does not say that any particular document should have been provided to them. It does not say that the Godsmark judgement was wrong. It does not say that the repossession was unlawful, or that the Crawfies can now take the house back. It does not say that the Police must immediately go and get these documents and show them to Guy Taylor or anyone else.
PeterPan
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by PeterPan »

The lady is Liz or Betty.....
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

To be fair he may not have been arrested for it, but the Police would not have been unhappy to get GingerChris and his Livestreams off air. If he has been released he will no doubt be "on air" presently. How long in will it be before he tells us he was in the back of Craigs Audi? :haha:
Last edited by Skeleton on Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

PeanutGallery wrote:may also be charges for assault occasioning actual bodily harm (based on an unconfirmed report earlier that one of the security guards had a chemical of some sort sprayed in their eyes).
If true, that will change everything. The 'well-intentioned peaceful protest, carried away in the moment' mitigation will be blown apart. Premeditated use of bodily violence against the guards would certainly result in custodial sentences.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

PeterPan wrote:Image

The lady is Liz or Betty.....
Surely couldn't be Betty the Chicken? Pity the roof top crew didn't have a BBQ :shrug:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:may also be charges for assault occasioning actual bodily harm (based on an unconfirmed report earlier that one of the security guards had a chemical of some sort sprayed in their eyes).
If true, that will change everything. The 'well-intentioned peaceful protest, carried away in the moment' mitigation will be blown apart. Premeditated use of bodily violence against the guards would certainly result in custodial sentences.
I thought the spray incident was before the roof protest occurred? Happy to be corrected.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

PeterPan wrote:The lady is Liz or Betty.....
https://www.facebook.com/liz.shier?fref=ufi