TheBestCommonLawyer in the Land P.Cullinane

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Normal Wisdom
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: TheBestCommonLawyer in the Land P.Cullinane

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Cullinane really likes shouting doesn't he? Doesn't appear to be able to get further than two sentences without it.

I don't know much about John Paterson - sorry Sir John Paterson - except that he was at least at one time a corresponder / contributor with Professor George Lees who I have been following on YouTube for some time.

George and his frequent 80 minute,rambling videos has long since gone past the point of being in the slightest bit entertaining but I am still following him only because he has been threatened by the Scottish Borders Council with a "Compulsory Treatment Order" because of his obvious mental health issues and I want to see if it actually happens. George is certainly as disturbed as say Neelu but I would argue, is a lot less of a risk to himself and others and crucially doesn't appear to be disposed to breaking the law on a regular basis. Unlike Cullinane he doesn't shout all the time either! I can't help wondering why George appears to be the only one faced with "sectioning". Perhaps there is a different approach taken in Scotland and England?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VT0I3Fyv_w
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
longdog

Post by longdog »

Normal Wisdom wrote:I am still following him only because he has been threatened by the Scottish Borders Council with a "Compulsory Treatment Order" because of his obvious mental health issues and I want to see if it actually happens.
I don't know anything about this guy but I don't think councils have the power to order compulsory treatment in Scotland.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

longdog wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote:I am still following him only because he has been threatened by the Scottish Borders Council with a "Compulsory Treatment Order" because of his obvious mental health issues and I want to see if it actually happens.
I don't know anything about this guy but I don't think councils have the power to order compulsory treatment in Scotland.
They don't, the decision would be made by a tribunal composed of a lawyer, a psychiatrist and one other person with experience in the mental health field. The application would be made by a mental health officer (a social worker who deals with person believed to need treatment), they would be a council worker.

CTO's came into force in Scotland due to an act of the Scottish Parliament, from what I have read I think they would be useful to have in England and Wales and could help a lot of people who are battling mental health issues.

Source: http://www.mwcscot.org.uk/media/73253/a ... orders.pdf
Warning may contain traces of nut
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Normal Wisdom wrote:Cullinane really likes shouting doesn't he? Doesn't appear to be able to get further than two sentences without it.

I don't know much about John Paterson - sorry Sir John Paterson - except that he was at least at one time a corresponder / contributor with Professor George Lees who I have been following on YouTube for some time.

George and his frequent 80 minute,rambling videos has long since gone past the point of being in the slightest bit entertaining but I am still following him only because he has been threatened by the Scottish Borders Council with a "Compulsory Treatment Order" because of his obvious mental health issues and I want to see if it actually happens. George is certainly as disturbed as say Neelu but I would argue, is a lot less of a risk to himself and others and crucially doesn't appear to be disposed to breaking the law on a regular basis. Unlike Cullinane he doesn't shout all the time either! I can't help wondering why George appears to be the only one faced with "sectioning". Perhaps there is a different approach taken in Scotland and England?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VT0I3Fyv_w
Norm, I agree 100% I stayed away from Geo' Lees as I found him disturbing to watch. I would also say that something is running throughout the whole movement, I certainly would not dream to have the ability to diagnose mental illness but Roy, Neelu, Prof George, Patrick, Sir John, even One Cell Jimmy & and old Uncle Tom all appear to have something adrift.
Very disconcerting.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
longdog

Post by longdog »

PeanutGallery wrote:
longdog wrote:
They don't, the decision would be made by a tribunal composed of a lawyer, a psychiatrist and one other person with experience in the mental health field. The application would be made by a mental health officer (a social worker who deals with person believed to need treatment), they would be a council worker.

CTO's came into force in Scotland due to an act of the Scottish Parliament, from what I have read I think they would be useful to have in England and Wales and could help a lot of people who are battling mental health issues.

Source: http://www.mwcscot.org.uk/media/73253/a ... orders.pdf
Ah... Right you are... Thanks.

I would think anybody who thinks PC could ever help their case in any sphere and in any way could do with sectioning. All of that anger, delusional arrogance and shouting can't do anything but make things much, much worse. If he spoke to me the way he speaks to any innocent public servants employees he comes across he'd be spitting teeth... When he came round :snicker:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

longdog wrote: If he spoke to me the way he speaks to any innocent public servants employees he comes across he'd be spitting teeth... When he came round :snicker:
Oh come on, he is the funniest freeman goof I have had the pleasure to watch since Mark " were`s me phone" Haining ceylon got sat on his arse.
longdog

Post by longdog »

wanglepin wrote:
longdog wrote: If he spoke to me the way he speaks to any innocent public servants employees he comes across he'd be spitting teeth... When he came round :snicker:
Oh come on, he is the funniest freeman goof I have had the pleasure to watch since Mark " were`s me phone" Haining ceylon got sat on his arse.
I'm afraid his horribly annoying voice outweighs his entertainment value for me. I seriously think that if he carries on the way he's going then one of these days he's going to run in to a minor functionary who's going to say "Ah!.. F**k the job!" and lamp him one :mrgreen:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Is the woman a relation to P.Cullinane ? Clair Cullinane, by all accounts runs a site called debtoptions? . She has trade marked her name. This vid is from 2013 is a piece on Freeman on the land by RTE- Ireland's National Television and Radio Broadcaster;
“it’s members believe they are sovereign individuals answerable only to god".

It’s only about twenty minutes and worth a watch from the beginning.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rlDWOPMS44
longdog

Post by longdog »

Just found this unpleasant anti-semitic screed from Mr Cullinane over on Google+
It is the JEWS that are behind ALL the repossessions of Irish Homes and Property and the Auction Houses' are packed with JEWS buying Irish Homes and Property for peanuts. - Just like the JEWS did to my Home and Property in the UK. Beware of the JEWS with Irish accents, as they have been creeping into Ireland for over a Thousand years. The Jews now run Ireland, North and South and have HIJACKED the Constitutional Law of the Land, which guarantees a Trial by Jury for every case Civil, Criminal and Fiscal: -

Magna Carta 1215: - Common Law has been replaced with Talmudic Law - Patrick Cullinane: -
https://plus.google.com/+PatrickCullina ... 1215/posts

Who'd have thought such a charmless man could be even more charmless...

ETA: I've just skimmed through the other comments on that Google+ page and it seems Jew-hating is a central plank of this vile excuse for a human being's world-view. Up until now I just thought he was a unpleasant gobshite, now I realise this guy is actually a very unpleasant gobshite and an out-and-out scumbag.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

longdog wrote:I would think anybody who thinks PC could ever help their case in any sphere and in any way could do with sectioning. All of that anger, delusional arrogance and shouting can't do anything but make things much, much worse. If he spoke to me the way he speaks to any innocent public servants employees he comes across he'd be spitting teeth... When he came round :snicker:
PC is a blustering, bullying buffoon of a man. Shouting rubbish laced with anti-Semitic abuse, nonsense about his 'thousands of clients'. Waving press cuttings from decades ago, when he actually had a reasonable dispute (and lost it). The whole exercise is about Cullinane bragging and complaining about his own life. Watching the video at face value, they've sectioned the wrong one.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

longdog wrote:Just found this unpleasant anti-semitic screed from Mr Cullinane over on Google+
It is the JEWS that are behind ALL the repossessions of Irish Homes and Property and the Auction Houses' are packed with JEWS buying Irish Homes and Property for peanuts. - Just like the JEWS did to my Home and Property in the UK. Beware of the JEWS with Irish accents, as they have been creeping into Ireland for over a Thousand years. The Jews now run Ireland, North and South and have HIJACKED the Constitutional Law of the Land, which guarantees a Trial by Jury for every case Civil, Criminal and Fiscal: -

Magna Carta 1215: - Common Law has been replaced with Talmudic Law - Patrick Cullinane: -

ETA: I've just skimmed through the other comments on that Google+ page and it seems Jew-hating is a central plank of this vile excuse for a human being's world-view. Up until now I just thought he was a unpleasant gobshite, now I realise this guy is actually a very unpleasant gobshite and an out-and-out scumbag.
The joos eh? Oo'd a thought it. 100's of years of Catholic v Proddy, Fenian v Orangemen and all the time, under the surface there he was - Paddy O'Cohen - biding his time just waiting to nip in and snap up everyone's houses. Oi vey I mean - begorrah!

The man is a bottom feeding oxygen thief.

The excellent American comedian Rich Hall summed it up with the observation that Jews are the people right wing race obsessed bigots attack when there are no blacks about.
longdog

Post by longdog »

exiledscouser wrote:
longdog wrote:Just found this unpleasant anti-semitic screed from Mr Cullinane over on Google+

The joos eh? Oo'd a thought it. 100's of years of Catholic v Proddy, Fenian v Orangemen and all the time, under the surface there he was - Paddy O'Cohen - biding his time just waiting to nip in and snap up everyone's houses. Oi vey I mean - begorrah!

The man is a bottom feeding oxygen thief.

The excellent American comedian Rich Hall summed it up with the observation that Jews are the people right wing race obsessed bigots attack when there are no blacks about.

Yeah... My ex-partner's ex boss used to say the only reason the Scots existed was to give the English somebody to be horrible to when the French were busy :mrgreen:

I have, or had before they popped their clogs several decades ago, two Jewish grandmothers and I have to say that as a a technical Jew I have yet to see a single shekel of my judengold. Where do I apply? :haha:
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Hollywood, of course.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Excellent bit of Coolio Cullinane blustering here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4poVi4csqs

He never seems to get beyond "You don't know the law!" "I know the law!" "You must obey the law!" "I am telling you the law!" "I am a lawyer!" "You can't break the law!" "This is the law!". He gives a superficial appearance of confidence and authority, which excites the rabble to think that they're winning.

Part two -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBHdeJMeQDE
The bullshitting starts to get a bit frantic when the cops arrive, fronted by an excellent, calm sergeant.

08:18 the sergeant is asked to show the Magistrates a copy of Magna Carta which Coolio has given him. 09:25, Coolio denies this and calls him a liar, and the Sergeant brilliantly indicates the cameras which were recording the discussion :

Meanwhile Coolio practices his extemporised speeches to the waiting mob (the strangest assembly of dimwits) until they're inevitably thrown out. In the middle of the melee one old dodger protests that "they've abused an American!" as if he is somehow exempt from the law of the land.

Finally, an interesting moment at 26:35 where a foul-mouthed, chavvy character identified himself "I'm the Peaceful Warrior". Pretty sure we've come across that nickname before?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Excellent bit of Coolio Cullinane blustering here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4poVi4csqs

He never seems to get beyond "You don't know the law!" "I know the law!" "You must obey the law!" "I am telling you the law!" "I am a lawyer!" "You can't break the law!" "This is the law!". He gives a superficial appearance of confidence and authority, which excites the rabble to think that they're winning.

Part two -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBHdeJMeQDE
The bullshitting starts to get a bit frantic when the cops arrive, fronted by an excellent, calm sergeant.

08:18 the sergeant is asked to show the Magistrates a copy of Magna Carta which Coolio has given him. 09:25, Coolio denies this and calls him a liar, and the Sergeant brilliantly indicates the cameras which were recording the discussion :

Meanwhile Coolio practices his extemporised speeches to the waiting mob (the strangest assembly of dimwits) until they're inevitably thrown out. In the middle of the melee one old dodger protests that "they've abused an American!" as if he is somehow exempt from the law of the land.

Finally, an interesting moment at 26:35 where a foul-mouthed, chavvy character identified himself "I'm the Peaceful Warrior". Pretty sure we've come across that nickname before?

Its great to see this.....the cast of the great and good!! the "whose who of woo".
At 1:07 video 1 we see that old witch Jai Soldier 1 picking her teeth with what appears to be a hair clip.....just lovely.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Not seen her around for a long time. Thanks for the reminder.

She was seen back in the day confronting the mighty bailiff Caress, the same bloke you were accused of being.

I find her rather attractive in more ways than one. She's feisty and has a nice hair cut and has a very pleasing Nottingham accent. An all round good egg I say.
schismatrix
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by schismatrix »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Part two -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBHdeJMeQDE
To misquote Mønti Pythøn ik den Hølie Gräilen:

Brave Sir [John he] ran away.
Bravely ran away, away.
When danger reared it's ugly head
He bravely turned his tail and fled.
Yes Brave Sir [John he] turned about
And gallantly he chickened out.

Bravely taking to his feet
He beat a very brave retreat.
Oh bravest of the brave, Sir [Jo-ohn]
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Talking of Mr Python, I enjoyed:
elucidative wrote:That cop pisses on the grave of all the parrots who fought for freedom of the UK
This was a comment on a video featuring Mr Cullinane, who was on the phone trying to report a Serious and Organised crime. What was the crime? A judge had just declared his clients bankrupt. Why is that a crime? Well, it just is. Look, Mr Cullinane is a lawyer, a real Common Law Lawyer, and the police are his servants and he is their master, so the police should hurry round before the judge destroys the evidence.

The video is entitled Criminal Judge Arrest - UK, which sounded promising but fails to deliver. Nobody gets arrested.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Excellent bit of Coolio Cullinane blustering here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4poVi4csqs
Ravenscroft @ 3:19-3:20?
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

hucknallred wrote:
Ravenscroft @ 3:19-3:20?
Definitely. Appears again at 4.43. Always around when there's a chance of a ruck.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”