Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: TheBestCommonLawyer in the Land P.Cullinane

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Another duplicate :brickwall:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Meanwhile Anthony Badaloo over EFOTB is suggesting people contact the coroner over the suspicious death

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

It really does make me angry that these parasites cannot let the family grieve the loss of a family member, instead they have to try and push their agenda, they are the lowest of the low and truly horrible people.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
longdog

Post by longdog »

daveBeeston wrote:It really does make me angry that these parasites cannot let the family grieve the loss of a family member, instead they have to try and push their agenda, they are the lowest of the low and truly horrible people.
True enough I suppose but the blame for that rests mostly with the dear departed. He held himself out as a guru to a conspiracy minded band of fellow morons so it's inevitable that his death was going to be seen as a further conspiracy no matter how he died. He could've leapt from the Eiffel tower wearing a "World Suicide Championships 2016" t-shirt having left behind a pile of suicide notes, a video describing his imminent plummet and his last will and testament and they would STILL call it murder.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Taken from GOODF

FROM Million Supporters of Patrick Cullinane's Inquest
c/o Freedomtalkradio

TO Home Minister
c/o HM Coroner Andrew Walker
H M Coroners Court
29 Wood St, Barnet
EN5 4BE 020 8447 7680

Demand for Inquest on Patrick Cullinane's death DOB 31 March 1950
42 Augustine Road Harrow HA3 5NP

In light of the public interests in the Police cover-up of the suspicious circumstances surrounding the death of Common Law Lawyer, Patrick Cullinane, as discussed in a radio show dated 12 November 2016, participated by 900 clients of his at 7pm on 12th November 2016, and subsequently by tens of thousands of his supporters on social media.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/freedomt...

In light of on-going complaints by Patrick Cullinane against Barnet & Wales Police for long-term Police harassment and persecution against Patrick Cullinane

Tampering of ongoing Police records without registering his death since Police attended his home at 1pm on 12 November 2016, to date cordoned off his home, refused to allow his friends inside whilst the Police Chief and officers were inside for hours, having informed the ambulance service that he was dead without any medical attention being provided or any medical doctors having attended to pronounce him dead, solely on hearsay of Police.

The previous communication to 67 friends was at 10.30am on Thursday 10th

Ealing Police refused to log his death as suspicious despite three friends reporting his death as suspicious. The Police insisted that he is not dead according to their records and insisted on only filing a Missing Persons Report, Ref 16MI5050183 Ealing, Sunday morning 13 Nov 2016

Patrick had ongoing court cases involving Police

Patrick had sensitive documentation at his home address belonging to tens of thousands of his clients
Patrick had mainstream media interested in covering his evidence against Police, Inland Revenue, Mental Health, DVLA Corruption at a very high level since 1990's.

This is a demand by the Million Supporters of Patrick Cullinane's Inquest & Death Investigation

This is a Treason Notice on all public servants refusing the Inquest as demanded by his friends, supporters, clients and as per many calls made to the Coroner's office to date and ongoing detailed above.

Million Supporters of Patrick Cullinane's Inquest
c/o Freedomtalkradio

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... DTCAvmLTcs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

It would seem, at least to me, that UK freetards don't have any better idea of what constitutes treason than their US cousins. Shocking I tell you, shocking.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

letissier14 wrote:Tampering of ongoing Police records without registering his death since Police attended his home at 1pm on 12 November 2016

The Police insisted that he is not dead according to their records
This all stems from the fact that his death was not "in the system" five minutes after the police found his body. We know this, because prior posts said the GOODFtards called the police and asked that very question. They've invented their own conspiracy, powered by their own ignorance.

Also, why do these bozos think they know more about Patrick's death than Patrick's actual family members who identified the body? The gall of these people.
notorial dissent

TheNewSaint wrote:
letissier14 wrote:Tampering of ongoing Police records without registering his death since Police attended his home at 1pm on 12 November 2016

The Police insisted that he is not dead according to their records
This all stems from the fact that his death was not "in the system" five minutes after the police found his body. We know this, because prior posts said the GOODFtards called the police and asked that very question. They've invented their own conspiracy, powered by their own ignorance.

Also, why do these bozos think they know more about Patrick's death than Patrick's actual family members who identified the body? The gall of these people.
Since most conspiracy theory is based on complete and utter and often downright willful ignorance, it really shouldn't be much of a surprise, but the sheer, unmitigated gall, is well beyond offensive as far as I am concerned. The family doesn't agree with them, then their opinions and feelings don't matter, the ONLY thing that is important is the crazy's opinions it would seem, and they are worth about as much as they appear to be. Too bad the Coroner can't cite them for interference or something, they certainly deserve it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

letissier14 wrote:Taken from GOODF

FROM Million Supporters of Patrick Cullinane's Inquest
c/o Freedomtalkradio

TO Home Minister
H M Coroners Court
29 Wood St, Barnet
EN5 4BE 020 8447 7680

In light of the public interests in the Police cover-up of the suspicious circumstances surrounding the death of Common Law Lawyer, Patrick Cullinane, as discussed in a radio show dated 12 November 2016, participated by 900 clients of his at 7pm on 12th November 2016, and subsequently by tens of thousands of his supporters on social media.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/freedomt...

In light of on-going complaints by Patrick Cullinane against Barnet & Wales Police for long-term Police harassment and persecution against Patrick Cullinane

Tampering of ongoing Police records without registering his death since Police attended his home at 1pm on 12 November 2016, to date cordoned off his home, refused to allow his friends inside whilst the Police Chief and officers were inside for hours, having informed the ambulance service that he was dead without any medical attention being provided or any medical doctors having attended to pronounce him dead, solely on hearsay of Police.

The previous communication to 67 friends was at 10.30am on Thursday 10th

Ealing Police refused to log his death as suspicious despite three friends reporting his death as suspicious. The Police insisted that he is not dead according to their records and insisted on only filing a Missing Persons Report, Ref 16MI5050183 Ealing, Sunday morning 13 Nov 2016

Patrick had ongoing court cases involving Police

Patrick had sensitive documentation at his home address belonging to tens of thousands of his clients
Patrick had mainstream media interested in covering his evidence against Police, Inland Revenue, Mental Health, DVLA Corruption at a very high level since 1990's.

This is a demand by the Million Supporters of Patrick Cullinane's Inquest & Death Investigation

This is a Treason Notice on all public servants refusing the Inquest as demanded by his friends, supporters, clients and as per many calls made to the Coroner's office to date and ongoing detailed above.

Million Supporters of Patrick Cullinane's Inquest
c/o Freedomtalkradio

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... DTCAvmLTcs
Jimmy posted that on GOODF, with a lead in comment of "dodgy as fuck" he has roundly been attacked for doing so.
by Roddy1945 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:48 am

these "friends" have no thought to the additional distress they are causing to Patrick's family

they and anyone supporting this should be ashamed

RIP
Roddy1945
New Recruit
New Recruit

Re: Patrick Cullinane Common Law Lawyer Suspicious Death
Postby rogerdun » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:39 am

Roddy1945 wrote:
these "friends" have no thought to the additional distress they are causing to Patrick's family

they and anyone supporting this should be ashamed

RIP

Agreed.

If the police have to break in and the body is in a condition where it is obvious the person is dead and beyond any help an ambulance won't attend. The coroner is called, he will make some investigations and declare the death. The body is then removed, usually in an unmarked vehicle.
There is nothing at all suspicious about the fact the ambulance refused to attend. The fact that some people believe it is suspicious only indicates that those people have no idea of what happens in these types of circumstances.
Badaloo has posted the same over on ETFOTB, like 99% of his posts though, it has been ignored.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
longdog

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote:It would seem, at least to me, that UK freetards don't have any better idea of what constitutes treason than their US cousins. Shocking I tell you, shocking.
In reality the crime of treason in England has always been a statute offence which according to their oft stated principles would require the consent of the individual accused of treason before it could be applied.

Treason, being statute law, has a definition which doesn't come close to that of these morons...

From 1351

When a man doth compass or imagine the death of our lord the King, or of our lady his Queen or of their eldest son and heir.

If a man do violate the King's companion, or the King's eldest daughter unmarried, or the wife of the King's eldest son and heir.

If a man do levy war against our lord the King in his realm, or be adherent to the King's enemies in his realm, giving to them aid and comfort in the realm, or elsewhere; and

If a man slea the chancellor, treasurer, or the King's justices of the one bench or the other, justices in eyre, or justices of assise, and all other justices assigned to hear and determine, being in their places, doing their offices.

And from 1702

If any person or persons ... shall endeavour to deprive or hinder any person who shall be the next in succession to the crown ... from succeeding after the decease of her Majesty to the imperial crown of this realm and the dominions and territories thereunto belonging
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent

Like I said, "they" don't seem to have the slightest clue of what the term means and internal logic and consistency with their claims is totally non-existent.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

Utter madness neloo and badaloo phone the coroners office.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92ACbe5ZYo8
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

It must surely be understood by the alleged 900 "clients" of the late Mr C that they are now 'ex' clients as their common law brief has permanently retired.

Neelu speaks in a strange staccato which annoys the feck out of me - I'd be hanging up within 30 seconds so kudos to the unfortunate interlocutors for demonstrating almost infinite patience.

Seems the Welsh police are in on this untimely death too - there's lovely!
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Neelu is on the case, oh yes

https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com

Seems that the body the family of the late PC buried wasn't actually him! She continues to make a nuisance of herself, so much so that the local authorities have finally had enough and are threatening her with the polis.

She is purporting to represent the one million supporters of the former common law champion and is spinning a conspiracy theory all of her very own. She says that she now has the support of the deceased's brother.

You'd think his own family might have erm... noticed this themselves rather than rely on a few internet crackpots!

Perhaps PC has done a Reggie Perrin or bought himself a canoe and is spending time with Elvis and Lord Lucan so they are keeping things quiet. If PC really is sipping pink gin on a Caribbean beach somewhere under a floppy hat then the last thing needed is some loon calling for a full inquiry into your death.

Meanwhile the date of Neelu's own court appearance (for ignoring an earlier injunction relating to her failed prosecuton earlier in the year) is almost upon us. Maybe this latest hurtful shit-stirring can be "taken into consideration" as the plods might say.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

So is it da Joos or da Catlicks?

These guys need to get their conspiracies straight.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

wserra wrote:So is it da Joos or da Catlicks?
Nah, it's an inside job.
Patrick is sitting on a beach sipping a piña colada with Lord Lucan as we speak
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

1. corpse identified to be NOT Patrick Cullinane
Citation needed.
2. Family under duress of Security Services
Citation needed.
induced to change burial services to cremation
Citation needed.
at secret ceremony
Citation needed.
at location which DOES NOT EXIST
Citation needed.
to conceal fraud death
Citation needed.
3. Police computer records logged Patrick Cullinane as a missing person on 13 Nov
True, but only because you idiots called the police on 13 Nov, and asked them to log Patrick Cullinane as a missing person after his body had been found and identified. All this did was point out a bit of imperfect information sharing between officers on the beat and the missing person's bureau. And now you're treating it as proof of the conspiracy. Sadly, it's the strongest point you have.
HM Coroner Walker issued legal action via Haringey Council against the
Citation needed. A legal action would have a case number or something that could be traced.
Million Supporters
HAHAHAHHAHAH. No.
to continue with Fraud post-mortem
Citation needed. Also, what is "fraud post-mortem"? Do they mean "autopsy fraud"? If so, where's the evidence the autopsy was fraudulent? Or that one was even done?
and Fraud ID
Citation needed.

I realize I've been repetitive with the "citation needed" responses. But the point is to illustrate just how many facts have been fabricated from nothing, and are being repeated with no support whatsoever.
5. It is feared that Patrick Cullinane has been kidnapped and held hostage in private mental health secure unit by the security services.
Speculation. Ridiculous speculation at that.
At least 300 supporters
You said you had 1,000,000 supporters.
have evidence of ID fraud, post-mortem fraud
The same things that needed citation above.
death certification fraud
Oh come on, your previous four bullet points didn't even offer any unsupported evidence of death certificate fraud. Unless we're supposed to infer it from "the body was not Patrick Cullinane." Citation needed in either case.
Inquest Refusal fraud.
As with the death certificate, all the ranting up to this point has made no mention of an inquest, much less one being refused. As I understand it, inquests are done when deemed necessary to determine the circumstances of a death. It does not appear that citizens have the right to demand an inquest. Even if they did, refusing to do one does not by itself constitute fraud.

I won't even say "citation needed" this time, because it wouldn't help. There is no need to do an inquest into why a 60-something man was found dead next to his bed. There is as yet nothing unusual about this death. I would think the autopsy would settle the matter, but these clowns can't be bothered to wait for that process to complete before they go mailing out "treason notices" to high-level elected officials.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

TheNewSaint wrote:As I understand it, inquests are done when deemed necessary to determine the circumstances of a death.
You are correct; an inquest is not needed if the post-mortem indicates natural causes, except in very specific circumstances.
Citizens do not have the right to demand one since it would be a waste of court time in most cases.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

FROM Herc off of that Quatloos
c/o The Illuminati

TO Home Minister
H M Coroners Court
29 Wood St, Barnet
EN5 4BE 020 8447 7680

Here at the Soros NWO Command Centre we are monitoring various 'demands' submitted to you for a full and formal inquest to be held regarding the death of Mr Cullinane. As you will realise, this pompous buffoon has been a person of interest for our organisation.

To assist your considerations, I am authorised to confirm that Mr Cullinane was not in fact assassinated or abducted by shadowy forces (or at least not by our particular shadowy forces, LOL). We are satisfied that his death was a self-inflicted event arising from age and obesity, considerably exacerbated by his perpetually furious and shouty state of mind. Our covert surveillance noted that in the moments before his aneurysm, Mr Cullinane was angrily shouting "I am your master!! You will obey me!!" at a defective Pifco hair dryer.

However, we would nonetheless respectfully recommend that you proceed with an Inquest in this matter. It is a matter of certainty that the courtroom will be packed with a hilarious mob of demented conspiracy-obsessives, a parade of freaks which brings to mind the Cantina scene from Star Wars. These idiots can be relied upon to disrupt and harass the proceedings with a wide range of imaginary internet-law tactics. They will probably try to arrest you, or declare that you are presiding over an Admiralty Court (don't ask, really it's a rabbit-hole you don't want to be going down).

Events like this are convenient for NWOCC because they facilitate our surveillance of the above-stated freak parade, but also frankly quite amusing. It has been observed that a critical mass effect applies to these loons, and their full potential for hilariously inventive mentalism only develops in group situations. Although we recognise some cost and inconvenience to the Court, this is an opportunity which must not be lost. Mr Soros will adjust your bonus accordingly.

<Secret Salute>
Fraternal Greetings,

Herc.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.