Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

guilty
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

John Lee Heywood

Post by guilty »

The Woo is strong in this one!
https://www.facebook.com/john.l.heywood ... =2&theater
John Lee Heywood isn't his name, that's just the 'sound' he answers to. He is willing to have his house repossessed for the sake of a £2600 debt - just to make a point. I gave up trying to count all the Woo-pers in this short video.
This is a rallying call to the mob for Friday 7th August. Wesley Ahmed has already said he is going.
Could be the 'Battle of Heywood Towers'.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
rumpelstilzchen

Re: John Lee Heywood

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I'm not sure the bank is going to obtain a decent price for his house. The floor is ninety degrees out.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

guilty wrote:The Woo is strong in this one!
https://www.facebook.com/john.l.heywood ... =2&theater
John Lee Heywood isn't his name, that's just the 'sound' he answers to. He is willing to have his house repossessed for the sake of a £2600 debt - just to make a point. I gave up trying to count all the Woo-pers in this short video.
This is a rallying call to the mob for Friday 7th August. Wesley Ahmed has already said he is going.
Could be the 'Battle of Heywood Towers'.
My God, these people are everywhere This is actually appalling.
I hope enough do turn up as its so close to delay this eviction,and this man gets some sense into his head.
My second edit, if this man does not see the light well he is what the movement needs and it will take the heat away from Nottingham. I do wish just once one of these raving lunatics would just THINK!.
Last edited by vampireLOREN on Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
hobgoblin
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by hobgoblin »

This is beyond belief. He actually says he has the money to pay this debt, yet he is willing to lose his home because he believes in this freetard crap. Words fail me.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I watched a little bit and skipped through most of it. Can anyone make out what his address is anyway? He says it near the end but all I heard was "12 crrnnller road" no district or town mentioned.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
hobgoblin
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by hobgoblin »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:I watched a little bit and skipped through most of it. Can anyone make out what his address is anyway? He says it near the end but all I heard was "12 crrnnller road" no district or town mentioned.
A bit earlier in the video he says 12 something Road, Water something, Oldham OL4 2BB.

I've looked up the postcode on Google maps but I can't see anything that fits.
guilty

Post by guilty »

12 Counthill Road, Oldham, OL4 2PB
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
ArthurWankspittle

hobgoblin wrote:A bit earlier in the video he says 12 something Road, Water something, Oldham OL4 2BB.
Watersheddings is the district of Oldham. Ah yes, 2PB looks better than 2BB.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
hobgoblin
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by hobgoblin »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
hobgoblin wrote:A bit earlier in the video he says 12 something Road, Water something, Oldham OL4 2BB.
Watersheddings is the district of Oldham. Ah yes, 2PB looks better than 2BB.
That's it. I was watching it on a laptop with crap speakers.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

It's actually depressing to watch this.
The guy needs help and proper advice, but of course he will continue down his doomed path( apologies Salli)
What's worse, all the nutters will encourage him until he is homeless and broke.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

That must have been the longest length of time Noddy Holder, aka John has gone without lighting up a joint. Wow, this guy is well gone. Utube vids can be very informative & helpful & the rest are junk, sadly for a John he's following the junk & it's going to cost him his home. I wonder if Guy & co are aware & on hand to speed up the eviction?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

guilty wrote:12 Counthill Road, Oldham, OL4 2PB
I'm up for a visit even if only to see a house laying on it's side. Be interesting to see what happens when the bailiff steps through the front door and drops 12 feet to the opposite wall.

Maybe it's a new tactic in the fotl armoury, house tipping. Confuses the bailiffs.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Poor Sean Bean, he's fallen on hard times.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

I am not up how courts deal with this kind of situation but there would appear to be an "issue" here. Will they ask for any kind of background report or social report that kind of thing?
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
ArthurWankspittle

Skeleton wrote:I am not up how courts deal with this kind of situation but there would appear to be an "issue" here. Will they ask for any kind of background report or social report that kind of thing?
Don't think so because this is a civil debt type matter not a criminal charge.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Skeleton wrote:I am not up how courts deal with this kind of situation but there would appear to be an "issue" here. Will they ask for any kind of background report or social report that kind of thing?
Seems a shame there is not some kind of safety net built in for people who may suffer from such issues.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Skeleton wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Seems a shame there is not some kind of safety net built in for people who may suffer from such issues.
The problem with such a net is likely to be the cost and priority. Someone losing their house because they have a very minor and very harmless inability to understand what a mortgage is or have fallen for a conspiracy theory about international banking cartels aren't going to be as high priority to mental health services as someone who is at risk of physically harming themselves or others.

Social services and mental health facilities are already overburdened and need to prioritise. The second issue is where we would draw the line, those falling for this woo aren't the greatest thinkers and are somewhat gullible, however gullibility and stupidity are not mental health conditions and treating them as such would involve too much of a nanny state.
Warning may contain traces of nut
longdog

Post by longdog »

There are some allowances made in the civil law system for people who are clearly bonkers to the extent that they could be considered 'vulnerable' but it would be rather iniquitous to deny legitimate creditors their money solely on the basis that the debtor is as mad as a box of frogs.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
guilty

Post by guilty »

12 Counthill Road, Oldham
ArthurWankspittle

Bailiff will need his ladders just to knock on the front door.