Common Law Sheriff's and Grand Jury

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

letissier14
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Common Law Sheriff's and Grand Jury

Post by letissier14 »

This is a video from the The Common Law Sheriff's Oath: (DECONSTRUCTED) in Coventry 2014

https://www.facebook.com/EnglishRuleOfL ... 357808694/
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
fat frank

Re: Common Law Sheriff's and Grand Jury

Post by fat frank »

I know a common law sheriff, f useless
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

letissier14 wrote:This is a video from the The Common Law Sheriff's Oath: (DECONSTRUCTED) in Coventry 2014

https://www.facebook.com/EnglishRuleOfL ... 357808694/
I'm not on Facebook, is it on ytube anywhere ?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

They don't realise that these are completely impotent. They have no means by which they can enforce any judgement, and if they actually tried to do so would likely find themselves in trouble with people who are the real actual police. Without any legitimate power structure or infrastructure within the country that is accepted by the entire population (and not just a bunch of fruitcakes) it won't work.

All that video shows is basically a bunch of people taking part in a circle jerk that won't change anything in their lives except make them more of a dick to any actual public servant they encounter.
Warning may contain traces of nut
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Ah, but what you fail to realise is the the common law trumps statues and corporate law. The policey men will be put on their oath and when the see the game is up their consciences will make them join with the people to bring peace and love to the world and the criminal Jewish banking cartel will collapse. The masons won't be having a good time of it either.

No, really, they believe that.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Interesting commentary on the passing of the grand jury in the UK back in the 30s

http://scholarlycommons.law.northwester ... ntext=jclc

So far I 'm completely unable to find anything to back up the great Consultant in Legal Forensics' claim that grand juries still have any meaning or power in this country.

Even if they did, the economy DIY flat-pack version being marketed by Taylor, O'Bunion & Oh'Dear etc sure as hell doesn't. Any more than putting a crown on my head and calling myself queen would. The crown looks nice, though, better than a panama.

And peacekeepers? WTF do the they think that's all about. I love Guy's claim that when "they" see the peacekeeper tee-shirts, "they" know these blokes know what they're on about and they go "uh-oh" and back off. It's in here somewhere, if you have the stomach for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmRYy7XMazg

Right. So they don't just laugh a little harder, then?
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

They mentioned 'sound minds' at 1:23 seconds. I heard that right yeah?
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

YiamCross wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmRYy7XMazg

Right. So they don't just laugh a little harder, then?
Guy Taylor wrote: so a police officer say "Are you a freeman on the Land"? as opposed to what, a slave on the sea?
You gotta give it to him,he can talk absolute bollocks for ages. He's been taking lessons from that other babbling buffoon Roger Hayes.
It also sounds like Taylor is about to start playing the 'discrimination` against minorities card.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Got them on the run eh?

mmmmmmmmm :thinking: I see no judges or police arrested. All I see is failures. These people are a laughing stock. The fact they cannot see this makes it even more laughable.

Sad but entertaining in a peverse kind of way. After all, one should not mock the afflicted but I lost sympathy for them a long time ago and the more garbage they put up the more I feel like they are a fair target for jovial criticism. The nasty side of what they believe in is the corruption of the minds of the really needy people.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

wanglepin wrote: It also sounds like Taylor is about to start playing the 'discrimination` against minorities card.
I have a real issue with people who flippantly play that card. For one it makes it harder for actual cases where discrimination has happened for it to be taken seriously and addressed, same as people who falsely claim to be disabled for the benefits.
Warning may contain traces of nut
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

They have their own facebook page now so it must be real.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/GrandJu ... p_activity

It's a closed group but they don't seem to be fussy about who they accept. They accepted me.

For those who can't be arsed to FB here's an example of what you'd find if you could, as illuminating as anything I've seen from the crazy side of the line.
Araya Manna shared John Banks's video.
40 mins
True bill was finally accepted, not without hazsle by attorney general
John Banks's photo.
00:19
Like Comment
Seen by 11
Dave Witcher, Andy Freeman and 5 others like this.
View 1 more comment

John Banks They become uneasy dealing with high treason issues.
19 mins · Like · 1

Andy Freeman Lol i bet they did John. I will be taking all the paperwork to my local nick soon, gave it to the mags the a week ago.
15 mins · Like

Andy Freeman I cant share this? Can someone put it on my page please smile emoticon
14 mins · Like

Yiam Cross Sorry but I can't hear what's being said and I have no idea what's going on. Does this mean anything? If so , what?
3 mins · Like
Yiam Cross

Write a comment...
And the video, see if you can make any sense of it or find any reason for them to be so happy.

https://video-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvide ... e=55BDF75D
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

PeanutGallery wrote:
wanglepin wrote: It also sounds like Taylor is about to start playing the 'discrimination` against minorities card.
I have a real issue with people who flippantly play that card. For one it makes it harder for actual cases where discrimination has happened for it to be taken seriously and addressed, same as people who falsely claim to be disabled for the benefits.
Well after hearing Guy taylor mention "discrimination against FMOTL" I honestly believe it is a great possibility we could be looking at this as a reality.....
after reading this claptrap
Pagans and druids will even be allowed to have ‘wands’ or ‘sticks’ in their cells.
Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2010/12/06/pagan-pri ... z3hjiz9n5K
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
NG3

Post by NG3 »

You know I wouldn't mind so much if at least one of these troglodytes had enough brain power to have read a text book on the matter and therefore had a clue what they were doing.

Where's the impanelling?

Where was it shown to the shires reeve that they were true freemen and landholders without debt or lien, approved as impartial during that impanelling?

Where's the disclosure of information to both sides, and the right to respond?

It's just idiots playing make believe.

& then if they ever did get a clue then, yes, although it's an obsolete institution, they could instigate a grand jury for purposes of investigation, but they'd find that the only power of such a jury is, if they found a case to answer, that they can petition the crown for a possible preliminary hearing (something that can be done these days without a grand jury - another reason they became redundant).

In the Crawford's case they've already had the hearing and been denied an appeal, so even if they'd got it right it would have been redundant.

Isn't there one person amongst their numbers with a brain, or a library card?
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

They can dress it up how they like, they can use obscure legal precedent and misappropriate history to their cause but what it all comes down to is "I can't or won't pay my bills".
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

NG3 wrote:.......

Isn't there one person amongst their numbers with a brain, or a library card?
Certainly not the former so the latter would be of no use.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I am completely stumped as to what kind of world these people envision should they topple the banks and the government and take over the reins of society. I wonder if they stall at the thought of having to consider what they're going to have for dinner.

Oh well, another post, another ducket. Leave the cash in the usual place, I don't accept cheques.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

YiamCross wrote:They have their own facebook page now so it must be real.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/GrandJu ... p_activity

It's a closed group but they don't seem to be fussy about who they accept. They accepted me.

For those who can't be arsed to FB here's an example of what you'd find if you could, as illuminating as anything I've seen from the crazy side of the line.
Araya Manna shared John Banks's video.
40 mins
True bill was finally accepted, not without hazsle by attorney general
John Banks's photo.
00:19
Like Comment
Seen by 11
Dave Witcher, Andy Freeman and 5 others like this.
View 1 more comment

John Banks They become uneasy dealing with high treason issues.
19 mins · Like · 1

Andy Freeman Lol i bet they did John. I will be taking all the paperwork to my local nick soon, gave it to the mags the a week ago.
15 mins · Like

Andy Freeman I cant share this? Can someone put it on my page please smile emoticon
14 mins · Like

Yiam Cross Sorry but I can't hear what's being said and I have no idea what's going on. Does this mean anything? If so , what?
3 mins · Like
Yiam Cross

Write a comment...
And the video, see if you can make any sense of it or find any reason for them to be so happy.

https://video-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvide ... e=55BDF75D
At least some of this exchange may relate to the Hampstead Satanic Ritual Abuse hoax that Ceylon etc were (very) briefly involved with earlier in the year. I believe the person going by the name Araya Manna formerly went by the name Araya Soma, apparently a friend of the children's mother and shall we say an "interesting personality"

Without going to into too much detail the official case is drawing to a close with attempts to appeal the judgement of the family court having been denied and custody of the two children seemingly heading towards their (entirely innocent) father. The loose but fairly extensive collective of "satanic panickers" is dissolving in acrimony with accusations flying of who betrayed who and everyone disassociating themselves from everyone else.

However it appears even now that some are reluctant to let it go. In the attached video it is claimed that a Grand Jury has determined that "there is a case to answer". In the comments attached to the video it is claimed that the Attorney General has accepted the findings of said Grand Jury and wants to meet them to discuss the case !

It is also claimed that three of the players were by now due to be served with an injunction printing them from discussing the situation or attacking the father. I added a comment doubting the validity of the Grand Jury and wishing Belinda McKenzie a fond farewell (as she apparently plans to leave the country).

Despite the injunction (assuming that it was served) it has not stopped one of the three parties named from replying to me as follows ...
Tracey Morris wrote: Hi dickhead obnormal Wanker....
Just to inform you the GRAND JURY WE BUILT AND SERVED ON THE ATTORNEY GENERAL HAS BEEN ACCEPTED LOLOLOLOLOL IN FACT HE WANTS TO SET UP A MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETING WITH USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
AND WHY IS THAT...........................................
BECAUSE WE SERVED A PROPER LEGAL GRAND JURY AND WE WILL SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT THROUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BURSTTTTTTTTTTTT ONESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BUBBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
To which I replied
Normal Wisdom wrote:BULLLLLSSSHHHIIIITTTTT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDj7U-h7aew
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Normal Wisdom wrote: At least some of this exchange may relate to the Hampstead Satanic Ritual Abuse hoax that Ceylon etc were (very) briefly involved with earlier in the year.
I was thinking the other day that with some of the people he's associated with, or has connections to, if the information leaked into the general prison population, if he ever ended up receiving a custodial sentence, for any reason, he'd probably have to go on the numbers.

He moves in some of the worst circles available...
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Tracey Morris wrote:
Hi dickhead obnormal Wanker....
Just to inform you the GRAND JURY WE BUILT AND SERVED ON THE ATTORNEY GENERAL HAS BEEN ACCEPTED LOLOLOLOLOL IN FACT HE WANTS TO SET UP A MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETING WITH USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
AND WHY IS THAT...........................................
BECAUSE WE SERVED A PROPER LEGAL GRAND JURY AND WE WILL SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT THROUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BURSTTTTTTTTTTTT ONESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BUBBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
If that is an indication of the type of individual who organises and sits on one of these Grand Juries.......well......I doubt I have to say any more. I'm sure you know what I am thinking.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.