Common Law Sheriff's and Grand Jury

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Normal Wisdom
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Common Law Sheriff's and Grand Jury

Post by Normal Wisdom »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:If that is an indication of the type of individual who organises and sits on one of these Grand Juries.......well......I doubt I have to say any more. I'm sure you know what I am thinking.
Indeed.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Words fail me. FFS.
Nige Coleman
Yesterday at 11:45
On 28th July Yeovil magistrates verbally issued 608 liability orders against people in Mendip who had not paid their council tax. The hearing was both an unlawful administrative court with the magistrates acting ultra vires and also the hearing was subsequently seized under Article 61 Magna Carta 1215, making any judgment legally impossible. They proceeded anyway.
I am now seeking to convene a Grand Jury to consider Misconduct in Public Office against the magistrates, legal adviser, usher and the Mendip Council official Helen Dodson who I believe perjured herself.
I am looking for both victims of this scam (liability orders in Mendip Council from 28th July hearing) who engaged in some form of dialogue with MDC but were ignored (e.g. refused to pay under A.61) and people who are not in any way connected with this batch of 608 liability orders to review the evidence and determine if there are criminal cases to answer by Helen Dodson, Stuart Brown and Yeovil magistrates' court. All jurors sit anonymously, no electronic recording is made of a grand jury and the jurors names are not taken. There is no risk of repercussion as this will be a constitutionally convened grand jury.
A date has not been set but I am proposing [possibly] the venue to be the King Arthur in Glastonbury and the date within the next couple of weeks.
The crimes being proposed will be mostly either mis/malfeasance, Misconduct in Public Office (a common law crime) and Misprision of Treason against all court officers and MDC officers. We need as many of the 608 victims as possible to come forward with (preferably) copies of any correspondence.
Please spread as widely across Mendip as possible
NG3

Post by NG3 »

YiamCross wrote:Words fail me. FFS.
All jurors sit anonymously, no electronic recording is made of a grand jury and the jurors names are not taken.
& how would they impanel such a jury, and determine they were lawfully compliant?

These are idiots playing make belief, they have less credibility, and less understanding of their subject than I did as a child when I was running around pretending to be Robin Hood.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Nige Coleman wrote:I am proposing [possibly] the venue to be the King Arthur in Glastonbury
No surprise it's planned to take place in a pub (if I have the right location identified).

After all, :sarcasmon: it's always good to mix alcohol and a serious event where you need to be in clearest thought.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

NG3 wrote:
All jurors sit anonymously, no electronic recording is made of a grand jury and the jurors names are not taken.
So it is possible one of the jurors could know of the defendant or be a friend of the defendant, be a relative of the defendant or even the defendant's bitter and twisted ex who never forgave them for running off with their best friend.
You have to wonder if these people think their plans through.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Hyrion wrote:
Nige Coleman wrote:I am proposing [possibly] the venue to be the King Arthur in Glastonbury
No surprise it's planned to take place in a pub (if I have the right location identified).

After all, :sarcasmon: it's always good to mix alcohol and a serious event where you need to be in clearest thought.
Where our old friend PoE had his Southern franchise meeting, as I recall.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
NG3 wrote:
So it is possible one of the jurors could know of the defendant or be a friend of the defendant, be a relative of the defendant or even the defendant's bitter and twisted ex who never forgave them for running off with their best friend.
You have to wonder if these people think their plans through.
And of course if only two or three of you turn up you can still pretend there were more than a dozen of you.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Hyrion wrote:

Nothign says sovrun/FOTL pretend common law Grand Jury, quite like a pub, bar, or Denny's, all that alcohol really helps get the dutch courage up and and all those vindictive juices flowing so that they can come up with a true and honest bill.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

notorial dissent wrote: After all, :sarcasmon: it's always good to mix alcohol and a serious event where you need to be in clearest thought.
Nothign says sovrun/FOTL pretend common law Grand Jury, quite like a pub, bar, or Denny's, all that alcohol really helps get the dutch courage up and and all those vindictive juices flowing so that they can come up with a true and honest bill.

I am reminded of the famous mouse who, after slurping up the spilled beer in a pub, yelled "now, bring on the damn cat!"
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
longdog

Post by longdog »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Tracey Morris wrote:
Hi dickhead obnormal Wanker....
Just to inform you the GRAND JURY WE BUILT AND SERVED ON THE ATTORNEY GENERAL HAS BEEN ACCEPTED LOLOLOLOLOL IN FACT HE WANTS TO SET UP A MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETING WITH USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
AND WHY IS THAT...........................................
BECAUSE WE SERVED A PROPER LEGAL GRAND JURY AND WE WILL SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT THROUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BURSTTTTTTTTTTTT ONESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BUBBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
If that is an indication of the type of individual who organises and sits on one of these Grand Juries.......well......I doubt I have to say any more. I'm sure you know what I am thinking.
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII DDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN'''''''''''''''''''''''''TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I would love to be there. I imagine something like this:

AG: "yes, I did 'accept' what you claim is a 'proper and legal' grand jury, to do you the courtesy of giving it a review to see if there was any substance int it. There is none; and so I asked for this meeting to warn you that you are risking serious legal jeopardy for yourselves if you continue in this foolishness."

Cue a long period of wailing and gnashing of teeth, punctuated liberally with bluster and pseudolegal gibberish from Tracey....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I would love to be there. I imagine something like this:

AG: "yes, I did 'accept' what you claim is a submission of what you call a 'proper and legal grand jury', to do you the courtesy of giving it a review to see if there was any substance in it. There is none; and so I asked for this meeting to warn you that you are risking serious legal jeopardy for yourselves if you continue in this foolishness."

Cue a long period of wailing and gnashing of teeth, punctuated liberally with bluster and pseudolegal gibberish from Tracey.... It all reminds me of DMVP and his famous "evidence repositories" -- as if accepting a document for filing gave it any validity.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Normal Wisdom wrote:At least some of this exchange may relate to the Hampstead Satanic Ritual Abuse hoax that Ceylon etc were (very) briefly involved with earlier in the year. I believe the person going by the name Araya Manna formerly went by the name Araya Soma, apparently a friend of the children's mother and shall we say an "interesting personality"

Without going to into too much detail the official case is drawing to a close with attempts to appeal the judgement of the family court having been denied and custody of the two children seemingly heading towards their (entirely innocent) father. The loose but fairly extensive collective of "satanic panickers" is dissolving in acrimony with accusations flying of who betrayed who and everyone disassociating themselves from everyone else.

However it appears even now that some are reluctant to let it go. In the attached video it is claimed that a Grand Jury has determined that "there is a case to answer". In the comments attached to the video it is claimed that the Attorney General has accepted the findings of said Grand Jury and wants to meet them to discuss the case !
I believe the civil proceedings regarding the children were completed in March (http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWFC/HCJ/2015/26.html). I have heard nothing about an appeal, and I can see no possibility of that being successful even if the means were found to bring it. Ella Draper and Abraham Christie dare not even enter UK jurisdiction, never mind go into a courtroom and try to justify their abuse of those children.

The views of a self-selected, so-called 'Grand Jury' are utterly irrelevant. I do not believe there is any interest from the AG in meeting these idiots. It is a grandiose and delusional claim. A lie to maintain the morale of the freakshow vigilantes who have clung to this case.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

YiamCross wrote:Words fail me. FFS.
... A date has not been set but I am proposing [possibly] the venue to be the King Arthur in Glastonbury and the date within the next couple of weeks.
The crimes being proposed will be mostly either mis/malfeasance, Misconduct in Public Office (a common law crime) and Misprision of Treason against all court officers and MDC officers. We need as many of the 608 victims as possible to come forward with (preferably) copies of any correspondence.
Please spread as widely across Mendip as possible
I suppose it should be expected given it's links to the mystical, hippy-dippy and downright crazy but they do have a bit of history of this kind of nonsense in the Glastonbury area:

http://www.centralsomersetgazette.co.uk ... story.html

Araya Soma who I mentioned upthread in connection to the Hampstead SRA Hoax thread is (or at least was) based in Glastonbury
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Hercule Parrot wrote: I believe the civil proceedings regarding the children were completed in March (http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWFC/HCJ/2015/26.html). I have heard nothing about an appeal, and I can see no possibility of that being successful even if the means were found to bring it. Ella Draper and Abraham Christie dare not even enter UK jurisdiction, never mind go into a courtroom and try to justify their abuse of those children.

The views of a self-selected, so-called 'Grand Jury' are utterly irrelevant. I do not believe there is any interest from the AG in meeting these idiots. It is a grandiose and delusional claim. A lie to maintain the morale of the freakshow vigilantes who have clung to this case.
The case has moved on to determining the long term future for the children. I believe the father (naturally) wants custody. However, last week at the Royal Courts of Justice, before the question of residence could be considered, there was an attempt by Ella Draper, the children's mother to appeal the original judgement from March that you linked above.

It had been rumoured that Draper would appear in court for the appeal application along with Sabine McNeill both of whom had fled the country in February to avoid arrest. Sabine McNeil was one of the "McKenzie Friends" who had represented and assisted Draper in the early days of the case and who was suspected of leaking sensitive and confidential information in defiance of injunction not to do so.

In the event, Ella Draper did not appear although this time she engaged a "proper" lawyer to represent her. Sabine McNeill did turn up at the High Court for the hearing along with Belinda McKenzie and numerous other members of the "community" that had been declaring the father's guilt in leading a Satanic Ritual Abuse cult centred on the children's school and adjoining church. In what the "Ham and High" (Hampstead & Highgate Gazette) calls "bizarre scenes" the attempted appeal was thrown out and Sabine McNeill was arrested by the Court "Tipstaff" and taken for questioning by the police. There are videos of Sabine's arrest on YouTube.

The link below is to the "Ham and High" report which was published in the Hoaxtead Research blog. They have done absolutely fantastic work to expose and undermine the appalling actions of the satanic panickers who sought to victimise the father, school teachers and clergy. If you are interested, I enclose a second link to the general Hoaxtead blog where there is copious information about the whole case (and fortunately an index and archive).

https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... al-failed/

https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Your link was also posted by Ceylon over in goofsville. But no one is saying what they are doing with all these 'guilty` parties. No mention of arresting them. No mention of prosecuting them public or private.
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

YiamCross wrote:
NG3 wrote:.......

Isn't there one person amongst their numbers with a brain, or a library card?
Certainly not the former so the latter would be of no use.
Ah libraries there's computers and printers fo public use. So they may have a use for then after all.
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:I have heard nothing about an appeal, and I can see no possibility of that being successful ....
...the attempted appeal was thrown out...
Called it! Thanks for the links...
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Normal Wisdom wrote:Despite the injunction (assuming that it was served) it has not stopped one of the three parties named from replying to me as follows ...
Tracey Morris wrote: Hi dickhead obnormal Wanker....
Just to inform you the GRAND JURY WE BUILT AND SERVED ON THE ATTORNEY GENERAL HAS BEEN ACCEPTED LOLOLOLOLOL IN FACT HE WANTS TO SET UP A MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETING WITH USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
AND WHY IS THAT...........................................
BECAUSE WE SERVED A PROPER LEGAL GRAND JURY AND WE WILL SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT THROUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BURSTTTTTTTTTTTT ONESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BUBBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... njunction/
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

This Common Law Sheriff wasn't having any of it with the local police when he was stopped for a motoring offence that he didn't consent too.

https://www.facebook.com/digupalot.oftr ... 471281993/

Well that went very well :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions