Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

LightinDarkness wrote: Also, while I can't say that we've never let in anyone who is absolutely bonkers, it is unlikely someone so obviously deranged as PoE would get through the interview process. A few crazies do slip by occasionally, but it is very rare.
I would suspect that most of the ones who go off the rails do so long after they became members. I would also suspect that if PoE is a mason he is already under consideration for not being a mason very soon.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Skeleton »

He was in the British Army and an Officer, being a mason goes with the territory. 27 years of taking the Queens shilling tells me that.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Dai Kiwi
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Dai Kiwi »

Not having watched most of PoE's videos, has he ever made any claims about his army service that might be considered a little Mittyesque? Perhaps query in a group like ARRSE.co.uk - which has sections devoted to 'Walt-hunting' would bring up some useful info about his past service?
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Dai Kiwi wrote:... has he ever made any claims about his army service that might be considered a little Mittyesque?
You might enjoy Anglo Saxon Timeline (ASM) ENDEX, which has been discussed on Quatloos.
Pox

Post by Pox »

littleFred wrote:
Dai Kiwi wrote:... has he ever made any claims about his army service that might be considered a little Mittyesque?
You might enjoy Anglo Saxon Timeline (ASM) ENDEX, which has been discussed on Quatloos.
Not seen that before, thanks.
So he had a breakdown?, that figures!
Thought he was in the army though, not the navy?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Pox wrote:
littleFred wrote:
Not seen that before, thanks.
So he had a breakdown?, that figures!
Thought he was in the army though, not the navy?
He claims to have been an Officer in the Army for 3 years from 1981. 1 year training then 2 years with an Armoured Division in Germany, so no he did not travel all over the world.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
FN75
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by FN75 »

As with all of Peter's lengthy rambling missives I couldn't bring myself to do much beyond scanning it, but...

"...the reptilians will cause the war I mentioned before."

...oh dear.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

LightinDarkness wrote:If PoE was a mason, he won't be for much longer -
See the fall and fall of Brian Woollard and such like in the book, "Inside the Brotherhood" by Martin Short.

It's not like there is a code of honour that means anything in reality. I've spoken with Masons who are quite derisory indeed about the whole "thing" itself. :shock:
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
Dai Kiwi
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Dai Kiwi »

littleFred wrote:
Interesting, but that seems to be three year old copypasta from Project Camelot, not PoE himself - his only contribution being the first sentence saying that it conforms [sic] what he thinks.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Ah, I didn't know that. A search finds:
http://www.projectcamelotproductions.co ... ssion.html
http://goldenageofgaia.com/2010/06/09/t ... on-part-1/
https://zosotruthtalk.wordpress.com/201 ... sentation/
... and probably many other.

So these aren't Peter's claims, but unattributed copy-pasta. Well spotted, Dai.
Dai Kiwi
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Dai Kiwi »

No prob. I suspect most of what is on there, except for posts specifically about WeRe or his old court cases, is also unattributed cut'n'paste from conspiracy/woo sites.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Skeleton wrote: Tim, that is my issue with some of his customers who will quite happily state "I cleared my mortgage", "I cleared my Council Tax" with a Weird bank cheque, then don't have the decency to post "the cheque did not clear." That makes them low life with no morals to me.
Someone must have been listening to you

4 weeks to go from a SUCCESS !!!!1!!! to a loss :Axe:
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Bones wrote:"patrick smith" if you are going to say bad things about me and my quatloos friends - you should have made sure that your facebook profile didn't contain something that facebook does not allow - such as pictures of dead bodies - you are one sick puppy and I have reported you :naughty:

If anyone is interested "patrick smith" was one of watsonsdog's (from GOODF) fb profiles. :Axe:

When it comes to brains, watsonsdog is no lassie, more like a stuffed toy

Nicely Done Bones....nicely done!.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Bones wrote:
Skeleton wrote: Tim, that is my issue with some of his customers who will quite happily state "I cleared my mortgage", "I cleared my Council Tax" with a Weird bank cheque, then don't have the decency to post "the cheque did not clear." That makes them low life with no morals to me.
Someone must have been listening to you

4 weeks to go from a SUCCESS !!!!1!!! to a loss :Axe:
Nice one mate and good on you with the FB report :) I been busy on World Of Warships, I will wonder over presently and give him some more hassle.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Off topic but is that any good ?

Played the others but not downloaded that one yet
Bones

Post by Bones »

vampireLOREN wrote:
Bones wrote:"patrick smith" if you are going to say bad things about me and my quatloos friends - you should have made sure that your facebook profile didn't contain something that facebook does not allow - such as pictures of dead bodies - you are one sick puppy and I have reported you :naughty:

If anyone is interested "patrick smith" was one of watsonsdog's (from GOODF) fb profiles. :Axe:

When it comes to brains, watsonsdog is no lassie, more like a stuffed toy

Nicely Done Bones....nicely done!.
Had to be done, when I saw all the pictures of dead bodies, I thought watsonsdog was a necrophilliac but I would never accuse someone of that so I just reported it to FB and let them decide
Dai Kiwi
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Dai Kiwi »

Skeleton wrote: He claims to have been an Officer in the Army for 3 years from 1981. 1 year training then 2 years with an Armoured Division in Germany, so no he did not travel all over the world.
Short service commission I guess.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Bones wrote:Off topic but is that any good ?

Played the others but not downloaded that one yet
Yes it is, I think it is awesome, no lag and smooth graphics, usual Wargaming problem though of pitching people into battle with ships 3 tiers ahead of theirs. Download it though, highly recommended.

Apologies Arthur for thread drift :)
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Dai Kiwi wrote:
Skeleton wrote: He claims to have been an Officer in the Army for 3 years from 1981. 1 year training then 2 years with an Armoured Division in Germany, so no he did not travel all over the world.
Short service commission I guess.
Yes back in the day when we had a British army, if he was in a Armoured Division in Germany that is where he would have spent his time, they never strayed far because they were the "frontline" Exercises and jollies to far flung places were undertaken by Regts based outside Germany, I know because I used to sit in the back of an RAF jet trying to chase peter and his tank mates down :)
Dai Kiwi
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Dai Kiwi »

I'm not sure whether you did the job too well, or not well enough :snicker: