Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

By the time I mentioned Negotional instruments and the Act of 1882 which is the universal law and the ucc code article 3 is the same. When I said that, the Judges face kinda turned red and his eyes got big.
and he was thinking :brickwall: Not another sov cit. Why me?
I sent an email to Peter with the results and he said to appeal. He also sent me information to try to win this time.
What is it? Get out of jail free card from a Monopoly set? Tiger charm? Rabbit's foot?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by longdog »

By the time I mentioned Negotional instruments and the Act of 1882 which is the universal law
This I assume is the Bills of Exchange Act 1882. She actually went in to a US court and citied a British law as being a 'universal law'... I would say 'unbe-fucking-lievable' were it not for the fact it's entirely believable.

These people are allowed to vote and breed? Stop the world... I wanna get off :shrug:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

" I will give it a try but still looking for a place to move."

About the only bit of sense in the whole of that nonsense ! :snooty:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Another family ruined by PoE. At least Peter has that warm Van down by the river, to spend his nights in... This woman and her daughter may now be homeless, and on the streets in the cold.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

NYGman wrote:Another family ruined by PoE. At least Peter has that warm Van down by the river, to spend his nights in... This woman and her daughter may now be homeless, and on the streets in the cold.
I can see her trying to give a new landlord a WeRe cheque for her security deposit and first month's rent. She's stupid enough to do that.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

longdog wrote:
By the time I mentioned Negotional instruments and the Act of 1882 which is the universal law
This I assume is the Bills of Exchange Act 1882. She actually went in to a US court and citied a British law as being a 'universal law'... I would say 'unbe-fucking-lievable' were it not for the fact it's entirely believable.

These people are allowed to vote and breed? Stop the world... I wanna get off :shrug:
the freemans claims act apply all over the world and so does case law, acts only don't apply to them
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Remember all those times Peter said "the last thing they want is you in court exposing their system"?

Whatever happened to that? Whatever happened to Peter's plan of showing up to court with a bag of money to clear the debt?

:thinking:
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Bones wrote:Sorry could not stay away

Posted on the WeRe Forum

Has there been any responses to the letter?, saying its a fake or that they need to sue tesco?
Bones

Post by Bones »

Another Success !!!!1!!! from the WeRe Bank forum

Last edited by Bones on Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bones

Post by Bones »

timcurgenven1 wrote: Has there been any responses to the letter?, saying its a fake or that they need to sue tesco?
Strangely no

However this is the reply that is being sent to tesco
220146ME wrote:This is my reply to them:

Mr James Devlin
Head of Credit Card Operations
Tesco Bank
Broadway One
199 Renfield Street
Glasgow
G2 3AX

20th October 2015

Dear Mr Devlin

Thank you for your letter dated 16th October 2015 regarding my cheque payment to clear the outstanding balance on my credit card account.

I would like to inform you that I am shocked after reading the statement contained in your correspondence that WeRe Bank has been proven to be fraudulent. I would now like to raise an official complaint regarding this unfounded and outrageous claim of fraud.

If you have proof that WeRe bank is fraudulent then you must provide that proof. I and many others have funds in WeRe Bank and if they are indeed fraudulent we need to take legal action against WeRe Bank. As you say that you have this proof you would be required to testify under penalty of perjury that the WeRe Bank cheque that I issued is fraudulent.

Do you have a crime reference number concerning the alleged fraudulent cheque investigation ?

Did you attempt to clear my cheque by contacting WeRe Bank? If so, can you give me the name of the person that contacted them regarding the presentation and clearing of my cheque.

If you are unable to provide factual and accurate proof of any fraudulent act, I will be reporting Tesco Bank to the relevant Authorities. I hope that you will to treat this matter of fraud in the manner fitting such a serious accusation. I look forward to your response to my official complaint.

As I am confident that you will find, upon further investigation, that WeRe Bank is in no way fraudulent I am re-enclosing my cheque in order that you can clear the cheque using the details provided and credit the funds to my account.

Yours sincerely,

M E

Let's see what they say next.
ArthurWankspittle

220146ME wrote:Let's see what they say next.
Maybe "We refer you to the answer given in Arkell v Pressdram"? http://www.lettersofnote.com/2013/08/ar ... sdram.html
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Bones wrote:Another Success !!!!1!!! from the WeRe Bank forum

Another unsigned, unnamed letter with no proper letterhead. I am sure this is a fake, and they are keeping the check because they want to double dip! :sarcasmon:

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

On the private WeRe Bank forum, member are complaining that Peter is doing nothing to help them overcome cheques being rejected, and not even posting on the forum. Perhaps in response, Admin, aka The Colonel, has created a thread "Clearance codes".
admin wrote:Hi All,

You may have noticed a new button in your history screen which leads to your clearance codes.

These code are issued when your cheque has been cleared for presentment and should be used to declare that the cheque have been CERTIFIED by WeRe Bank and the funds allocated.

The Code links to the SWALLOW authorisation code and will allow registered Banks to access the code online directly.
As you know we do not use any other form of electronic confirmation (payment) and the "Advise for special Presentation" still applies.

This will also stop unauthorised cheques being written and presented, we would all like a Bugatti Veyron... you know who you are.. :shock:

The new cheques will have 9 small boxes in the top right hand corner for you to place your code in. For those who do not have this, just carefully write it there.
You will find codes for all past cheques that have been cleared.

Regards

The Colonel
The system has long been that when members wrote a cheque, they had to enter that data into their account. It seems that Peter now acknowledges this with a 9 character code, which the user should copy to the cheque.

Peter pretends that this "certifies" the cheque, reducing the excuses payees have for not accepting cheques.

But this is really smoke and mirrors to confuse the suckers. It gives them another hurdle to cross, and another excuse for Peter to claim they "did it wrong" so their cheques are not accepted.

The truth is that Peter will not, under any circumstances, do what the cheque requires him to do, which is to actually pay the amount written on the cheque.

In his post, Peter included a picture of a cheque:
http://imgur.com/45LmdBU
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I was at a financial fraud seminar today when WeRe Bank was on the agenda. From this I learned that a number of banks and building societies are giving notice to customers who try to pay credit cards loans, etc. with WeRe cheques that their accounts (apart from mortgages, but see below) are to be closed. They're also registering CIFAS (fraud) markers against the customers, rendering it next to impossible for those customers to find alternative banking facilities.

(This doesn't apply to innocent third parties who've been 'paid' with a WeRe cheque for goods or services and have paid the cheque into their own bank account, unaware that the cheque is fraudulent. We were told by a business banking manager about one small business that, in good faith, accepted a WeRe cheque for goods supplied to its customer. This was earlier this year before there was much awareness of the scam. The small business' bank returned the cheque and the customer is now refusing to pay by legitimate means, insisting that he has 'paid' with his WeRe cheque. The business owner is now having to issue court proceedings to recover the money he's owed.)

We were also told that some banks and building societies are considering whether an attempt to pay a mortgage off (or to pay monthly mortgage instalments) with WeRe cheques amounts to a breach of the mortgage conditions that would entitle the lender to seek immediate possession. Apparently Counsel's advice is being sought on this particular point before any decision is taken on whether or not to launch possession proceedings where there have been no arrears but the customer has tried to pay off the mortgage (in whole or in part) with a fake cheque.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

mufc1959 wrote: We were also told that some banks and building societies are considering whether an attempt to pay a mortgage off (or to pay monthly mortgage instalments) with WeRe cheques amounts to a breach of the mortgage conditions that would entitle the lender to seek immediate possession.
Thanks for that. I had wondered about that.

It seems it might start getting a little more real for some people.
Pox

Post by Pox »

NG3 wrote:
mufc1959 wrote: We were also told that some banks and building societies are considering whether an attempt to pay a mortgage off (or to pay monthly mortgage instalments) with WeRe cheques amounts to a breach of the mortgage conditions that would entitle the lender to seek immediate possession.
Thanks for that. I had wondered about that.

It seems it might start getting a little more real for some people.
I do hope so,not that I wish any hardship to any that have been genuinely duped but come on, only a scammer would think that they could pay a mortgage off for £35. Or any other debt for more than £35 for that matter. (Generally, you put £35 into a bank, fake or otherwise,and would expect to get £35 out)
Surely nobody would be that naive or dumb?
Anybody who claims that they were duped is a liar IMO, they just wanted something for nothing.
ArthurWankspittle

mufc1959 wrote:Apparently Counsel's advice is being sought on this particular point before any decision is taken on whether or not to launch possession proceedings where there have been no arrears but the customer has tried to pay off the mortgage (in whole or in part) with a fake cheque.
Go for it, it's not like anyone who would use a WeRe cheque would know how to mount a defence to it, or employ someone who could. Then it would become common law, wouldn't it?

More seriously, it would be interesting if the dividing line was a follow up letter from the mortgagor. Think of the defence: in one case your could argue the mortgagor is a bit naive, was just trying something out, realises they made a mistake, etc. But when the mortgagor has written a second letter saying something along the lines of this is all legit, you must accept it, then it's CIFAS markers and repo time. So, happy house moves to all Peter's supporters.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

littleFred wrote: In his post, Peter included a picture of a cheque:
http://imgur.com/45LmdBU
Something I noticed about the highlights on the cheque, namely which currency doesn't Peter say you could write the cheques out in? RE.

My understanding was that the cheques would lead to a payment in RE, not pounds sterling. So why isn't Peter telling the faithful to calculate the exchange rate for the mythical RE to the Pound and then put that figure in? Perhaps he is saving it for the second stage of the scam, when it's all been failing and failing, he'll tell them they need to put in a RE symbol.

Now the second thing I noticed was that Peter is, in this image, encouraging the cheques to be used to defraud county councils, his example one is offering to pay the "local county council tax".
Warning may contain traces of nut
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'm surprised the judge and attorneys didn't fall on the floor from laughing so hard at her silly story. And she's too dumb to realize just how dumb it all sounds, I guess. The other thing is that I'm sure the judge and company have all heard so many versions of this that they are pretty well immune for now. On the other hand she didn't get immediately arrested for check fraud, so I guess you could call that a win.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I see from the WeRe check photo taken, he has added Yen (¥)to the currency list. Prior to this you only had $, £, & €.

One question though, How does he know which $? Australian, New Zealand, US, Canadian, Hong Kong, Singapore (Amongst others) or which £ for that matter (Egypt, Lebanon, Sudan, Syria).

I can intend to pay a Canadian debt, living in the US, that is denominated in Australian Dollars. How would he have a clue??

Not to mention, now that I think about it, How do we know his Bank isn't funding Terrorists? What does PoE Really know about those using his checks?? I wonder if he is in compliance with local AML/KYC rules?