Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Pox
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by Pox »

Bones wrote:
Pox wrote: A little word of caution (for anybody who cares), it is really easy to trace someone by what the post on the net.

Here is a thread from GOOFY which I find quite threatening -

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 60&t=92976

Seems they are after you Normal!
It is always Normal, Normal :brickwall:
They are asking for a photo of Normal - someone should send a pic of Norman and blame it on dyslexia.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Pox wrote:
Bones wrote:
Pox wrote: A little word of caution (for anybody who cares), it is really easy to trace someone by what the post on the net.

Here is a thread from GOOFY which I find quite threatening -

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 60&t=92976

Seems they are after you Normal!
It is always Normal, Normal :brickwall:
They are asking for a photo of Normal - someone should send a pic of Norman and blame it on dyslexia.
If Normal's still living at 10 Broadway, London SW1H 0BG, I hope they don't start spamming him or sending him threatening letters!
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

In case we hadn't linked the GOODF thread discussing the Irish warning concerning Were Bank:

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... iafSSszKHp

Warning, the discussion is idiotic.
Were bank does not offer financial services, no loans, no investment advice, no mortgages...........its JUST A BANK, bookkeeping our transactions like all a bank needs to do without shafting us for interest and charges.
:haha:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

NG3 wrote:If Normal's still living at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, I hope they don't start spamming him or sending him threatening letters!
Don't post that, NG! He'll get dog-dirt in his letterbox and the old "Colon Calling Card" of a brick through the back window!
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
NG3 wrote:If Normal's still living at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, I hope they don't start spamming him or sending him threatening letters!
Don't post that, NG! He'll get dog-dirt in his letterbox and the old "Colon Calling Card" of a brick through the back window!
That's the address of the London Metropolitan Police headquarters.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
guilty

Post by guilty »

Burnaby49 wrote:That's the address of the London Metropolitan Police headquarters.
Spoilsport!!
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I think Normal moved recently, to Maison 15, Thames House, Millbank, SW1. Of course he can probably confirmed. I would post up Bones' address but I don't think anyone would care.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

PeanutGallery wrote:I think Normal moved recently, to Maison 15, Thames House, Millbank, SW1. Of course he can probably confirmed. I would post up Bones' address but I don't think anyone would care.
I could pretend to care if you think it would help him reconcile to his lack of real recognition.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Burnaby49 wrote: I could pretend to care if you think it would help him reconcile to his lack of real recognition.
Now you said that, even if you did actually care about recognising the contribution Bones has made to this forum, he wouldn't believe you. In fact it would now be very cruel of you to care about Bones.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote: I could pretend to care if you think it would help him reconcile to his lack of real recognition.
Now you said that, even if you did actually care about recognising the contribution Bones has made to this forum, he wouldn't believe you. In fact it would now be very cruel of you to care about Bones.
You're right. I won't bother.

pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

So Peter is still free one would assume... :shock:
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Burnaby49 wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:
Right if that is how you all feel I am off, never to post on here again
Bones

Post by Bones »

Sorry could not stay away

Posted on the WeRe Forum

NYGman

Post by NYGman »

pigpot wrote:So Peter is still free one would assume... :shock:
Well that is a bit of a loaded statement. Free Man, in the sense that he has lost access to the UK banking system, Lives in a Caravan down by the River(US Reference, sorry UK), and seems a prisoner of his own imagination, I think Peter is far from a Free Man. He has and continues to paint himself in to a hole, that he will eventually not be able to escape. his empty promises, and missed deadlines, will slowly loose him, his limited support. With the FSA, and others who have now caught on to his scheme, it should not be long until Peter completely looses the plot.

So if you mean free as in at liberty, you are technically correct, but as someone who can't bank, doesn't work, can't travel outside the UK, that isn't the type of freedom I would want. Peter is not Free, he is chained to his mythology, and is actually a prisoner of his own making.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Bones wrote:Sorry could not stay away

Posted on the WeRe Forum

The company Were Bank has been proven to be fraudulent?????

Where, when - what have we missed?

I can see POE suing for libel (not).

Maybe one day what Tesco says will be proven but until then I can predict how POE will spin such a statement.

They need Arthur with his red pen to insert the word 'allegedly'.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Bones wrote: Posted on the WeRe Forum

Let me guess, Edgar Allan's response:

"No signature so obviously a fraudulent letter intended by the banksters to deceive the people about WeRe bank.

This proves TPTB are getting scared!"
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

NYGman wrote:
pigpot wrote:So Peter is still free one would assume... :shock:
Well that is a bit of a loaded statement. Free Man, in the sense that he has lost access to the UK banking system, Lives in a Caravan down by the River(US Reference, sorry UK), and seems a prisoner of his own imagination, I think Peter is far from a Free Man. He has and continues to paint himself in to a hole, that he will eventually not be able to escape. his empty promises, and missed deadlines, will slowly loose him, his limited support. With the FSA, and others who have now caught on to his scheme, it should not be long until Peter completely looses the plot.

So if you mean free as in at liberty, you are technically correct, but as someone who can't bank, doesn't work, can't travel outside the UK, that isn't the type of freedom I would want. Peter is not Free, he is chained to his mythology, and is actually a prisoner of his own making.
I have to say this is the most beautiful and apt description of Peter's situation I've seen so far. Bravo, NYG.

Absolutely perfect... except for the lose/loose thing (sorry, couldn't resist :oops: )
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

NYGman wrote:
pigpot wrote:as someone who can't bank, doesn't work, can't travel outside the UK, that isn't the type of freedom I would want. Peter is not Free, he is chained to his mythology, and is actually a prisoner of his own making.
Maybe he likes it like that. Maybe he deals in cash and doesn't use banks to hold his money.
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Bones wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote: Now you said that, even if you did actually care about recognising the contribution Bones has made to this forum, he wouldn't believe you. In fact it would now be very cruel of you to care about Bones.
Right if that is how you all feel I am off, never to post on here again
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

A stunning win loss in court for the woman in Illinois.
SO HERE IT IS

I went to trial today and to summarize everything the court experience it was not what I expected but quite the learning experience.
The leasing manager and the property lawyer were given the opportunity to speak first. The Judge told me that he would give me the opportunity to speak after the Lawyer and Leasing manager were done with their questions. I answered all of their questions truthfully but noticed that their evidence they provided to the judge was missing parts of information that would be beneficial to me. The leasing manager was also telling lies!
When my turn to talk came I defined what a scam was and what fraudulent meant explaining how WeRe bank doesn't fit the description to their "claim". I mentioned how it was unlawful for the company to destroy my cheques and how they made claims but never called the bank or clearing office to confirm if the cheque was valid or not. By the time I mentioned Negotional instruments and the Act of 1882 which is the universal law and the ucc code article 3 is the same. When I said that, the Judges face kinda turned red and his eyes got big.
After that the judge grilled me on the promissory note, told me how I needed to show proof that I deposited at least $10,000.00 dollars. the next thing the judge said was he was ruling for the plaintiff. I didn't even get the chance to show me proof or finish my side of the story.

FINAL RESULT:
I HAVE TO VACATE THE APARTMENT OR PAY COURT COST OR BE SERVED BY A SHERIFF. MY DAUGHTER AND i ARE NOW LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO LIVE BUT THE ONLY PROBLEM IS NOT HAVING THE FUNDS TO MOVE, OR PAY SECURITY DEPOSIT ALONG WITH THE ADDITIONAL FEES.
YES, WE HAVE TO MOVE NOW!
Shocker! I'm surprised the judge and lawyers didn't all storm out.

She also said:
I sent an email to Peter with the results and he said to appeal. He also sent me information to try to win this time. I will give it a try but still looking for a place to move.