Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NG3
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by NG3 »

NYGman wrote: One question though, How does he know which $? Australian, New Zealand, US, Canadian, Hong Kong, Singapore (Amongst others) or which £ for that matter (Egypt, Lebanon, Sudan, Syria).

I can intend to pay a Canadian debt, living in the US, that is denominated in Australian Dollars. How would he have a clue?
As he reads this site I guess we can now speculate that the next batch of cheques will have an additional box to fill in with country codes, next to the currency box.

If we don't reveal the next flaw until after the next batch are printed we could carry this on forever.

v13.9 of the WeRe cheques is going to look like children's scribble.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

In Peter's defense, the type of currency shouldn't really be an issue. I recall using a credit card a long time ago to buy something in Euro's, card company paid out in Euro but when I got the bill it was in US dollars calculated at a unfavorable exchange rate.

Of course I suspect Peter isn't calculating US to Euro to British pounds before deducting from the £150,000 promissory note.

These new "clearing codes" are clearly piss taking by Peter. The codes don't confirm anything that the check number didn't confirm previously.
your cheque has been cleared for presentment
I've never had a normal check require clearing for presentment.
used to declare that the cheque have been CERTIFIED by WeRe Bank and the funds allocated
But no funds have been allocated, you're telling your customers to lie.
This will also stop unauthorized cheques being written and presented
What does this mean? Even though you paid Peter for the checks, you can only use the checks if he approves of who you're writing them to?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Have we raised this previously about Peter of Fraudland?
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/money-laund ... o-register
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Posted up by a Goofer of some monotone idiot spewing out drivel & not having an igloo about negotiable instruments & Banks etc etc. You've heard it all before but I'll post it up anyway.

ETA. I lasted 5 mins listening to this garbage....hats off to anyone lasting the whole 20.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=you ... i4SMHp4YFg
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... iodCnp4WrU
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Minor point, when you are using a credit card, you are using an international bank interbank switching network so it really doesn't matter where you are as long as they are part of the network. What also happens is that your transaction takes place in the local currency and is converted to your home currency when it hits your bank, and then you get charged their handling and conversion fee. Good easy money for the banks by the way. With a check there is no such network, and it all has to be handled manually. I've watched it happen, it is not a pretty sight. The check writer is ALWAYS the loser on this one. Foreign merchants don't take non-local checks for the simple reason that it has to be processed manually through correspondent banks, and every one of those banks takes a whack at the amount, until when it clears the merchant may get only a fraction of what the check was for, and there is no guarantee it will clear.

PoE's fraud has the same problem, only worse, since there are no correspondent banks through which to attempt to clear his fake checks, and just waving them at England and thinking good thoughts doesn't get funds transferred to your account last I checked.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

One of Peter's customers is rather unhappy.

Amazingly, Peter has responded to his customer's concerns. His response is as helpful and polite as we've come to expect from Peter of England Piece of Shit.

Peter's sent a couple of attachments which are utter gibberish, so I won't waste the bandwidth posting them.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

"Peter's sent a couple of attachments which are utter gibberish, so I won't waste the bandwidth posting them."

Withholding gibberish, now that's just mean !! :naughty:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

So once again the guru blames the mark when the guru's bullshit fails to work. This always happens in footle land. As for twenty-five being too young to possess a cheque book, twenty-five year olds do just fine with a cheque book issued by a mainstream bank.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Oh all right then. I've re-hosted them as .pdfs.

http://www.docdroid.net/y6n7aGK/fca-v-t ... d.pdf.html

http://www.docdroid.net/IiUD0YG/banks-o ... s.pdf.html

Utter bollocks. Yet the idiots seem to be lapping it up.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

25 years old is too young for a checkbook?

Is this bastard serious?
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Peter wrote:What did you expect? Every cheque you send out to be approved by the bankster families with an invite to "just send more?"
Yes, Peter, that's what I would expect from cheques drawn on a bank.
Peter wrote:So it's simple - you have either PAID or not PAID which do you refer to say/claim?
That's a lie. Peter knows that an cheque is an instruction from one person for his/her bank to pay someone else. It is the bank that should do the paying. Even WeRe cheques start with the word "Pay".

But we know that Peter won't pay the amount on any cheques. Sometimes a member on the private forum points this out. The suckers really have no excuse for thinking that Peter will pay anything. As a sucker writes in the "Returned cheques" thread:
120575MS wrote:It's the mortgage I'm trying to pay. I must be on my 6th or 7th letter , sent everything Peter has advised me to send , I'm in the UK and met Peter at one of his meetings. The thing is they just send it back with excuse after excuse no matter what I write. I'm 3 months in arreas next week and not one mention of why I'm late ! I'm pretty sure I'll end up in court unless they decide to accept it. Watch this space eh.
You are late, 120575MS, because Peter has scammed you for £35 or whatever you have paid him. Really paid in cold hard cash, because Peter won't take anything else.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

More from MH. It seems it's not just UK banks which are closing the accounts of people using WeRe cheques.

Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Let me first say I am an intelligent 25 year old
Many of us would take issue with that given that you have joined a fake bank and have issued fraudulent cheques that have tripled your debt and you appear clueless as to why the cheques have not cleared.

Peter is just spouting his usual pseudo legalese bollocks that it is not his fault that the cheques have not cleared, nothing new there.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

mufc1959 wrote:Oh all right then. I've re-hosted them as .pdfs.

I'm beginning to think that PoE is actually serving the public interest. Stupid, dishonest and greedy people deserve to be scammed, and at least he does it with a bit of panache.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

mufc1959 wrote:
Oh all right then. I've re-hosted them as .pdfs.

You're right, complete crap - says 'how can a creditor refuse to accept legal tender, that would lead to 2 tier system' errmmm that's what's called reality- some creditors don't take any type of cheque, refuse American Express cards etc etc, you have a choice you donkey and the choice is NOT to accept WeRE cheques.

Doesn't see why just because he's not in the 'evil bankers club' that that should be an impediment- erm think that's called 'a licence to operate' and you ain't got one ! :beatinghorse:
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

mufc1959 wrote:One of Peter's customers is rather unhappy.

Amazingly, Peter has responded to his customer's concerns. His response is as helpful and polite as we've come to expect from Peter of England Piece of Shit.

Peter's sent a couple of attachments which are utter gibberish, so I won't waste the bandwidth posting them.
What an absolute C**T Smith is.

Doubt this nasty piece of work would offer a drowning man a hand.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Cheques are not legal tender PT & can be refused as a form of payment & most certainly your fakes will be refused as they have no value & your Bank is fake & unregistered which is why you don't accept them isn't is Piss Stain Of England? Won't be long before a disgruntled sucker meets you face to face & transfers some energy into your smug face by way of a fist.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

Losleones wrote:Cheques are not legal tender PT & can be refused as a form of payment & most certainly your fakes will be refused as they have no value & your Bank is fake & unregistered which is why you don't accept them isn't is Piss Stain Of England? Won't be long before a disgruntled sucker meets you face to face & transfers some energy into your smug face by way of a fist.
Which is most likely why PoE is now intending to use webinars to fleece the suckers.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 9179700768
Bones

Post by Bones »

More from the idiot in America who tried and failed to pay her rent with a WeRe Cheque

:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
Bones

Post by Bones »

From the WeRe forum today
251250MR wrote:Okay, I'm going to have a bit of a rant here. I was appalled at Peter's response to 111090MH.

Peter's lack of support and his attitude towards paying members is staggering. He seems more interested in posting videos on Facebook than dealing with his customers. Every single day people are posting on this forum that they are desperately in need of help. His response, on the Re-Movement website, is to ask us to give him £150,000 ($230,000) to mount a class action against the banks. But a month ago he said he was launching a class action against the press! And his personal response, as 111090MH demonstrated, is condescending and, frankly, insulting. How dare he suggest that someone aged 25 is too young to know how to use a chequebook?!

Promises to provide WeRe members with free car insurance, gold-backed currency and, most importantly, support have come to nothing.

The most worrying thing as far as I'm concerned is that PETER REFUSES TO ACCEPT WERE CHEQUES! I know when WeRe Bank first started he was using his personal bank account and his PayPal account to receive subscriptions. These were both closed, hence the requirement to send cash to the mailing address in Manchester.

But there is no need for WeRe Bank to hold an account with another bank in order to pay in WeRe cheques - Peter can simply adjust the account holders' ledgers and credit his own with Re for the cost of subscriptions and cheque books. This is what Peter tells us repeatedly is all that is required to discharge a debt. So why won't he do that with us?

I have also yet to see him put his money where his mouth is and demonstrate to us that his own use of WeRe cheques has been 100% successsful.

But if, as he says, he's signing up 65 people a DAY in the USA at $80 each, in the USA alone he's on track to collect at least $1.5 million a year, probably closer to $2 million - in cash, tax free, sent to an anonymous mailbox in a seedy party of Manchester. So one has to ask the question - why would he need to use WeRe Bank and go through all the grief members are going through trying to get their cheques cleared?! He's going to be a millionaire whatever happens. A cash millionaire, that he can actually use to buy things, not a Re millionaire with a book of cheques no-one will accept.

Meanwhile, Re members are ending up in a worse position than they were before, and Peter is unconcerned. Something is very wrong here.