Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Zeke_the_Meek
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Jeffrey wrote: Zeke well done mate, good work. Virtual beer for you from the land down under. Confirms what we all knew.
Cheers buddy. And at the risk of starting up another 20-post long thread about pub crawls, if anyone finds themselves boozing in the Torbay area of Devon, give me a shout. Some pretty decent ales to be had around here.
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:
Jeffrey wrote: Zeke well done mate, good work. Virtual beer for you from the land down under. Confirms what we all knew.
Cheers buddy. And at the risk of starting up another 20-post long thread about pub crawls, if anyone finds themselves boozing in the Torbay area of Devon, give me a shout. Some pretty decent ales to be had around here.
Zeek, had a right good chat with jason, gave him the address for our jimmy!, he said it would get looked in to straight away :)
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Pox wrote:
Zeke_the_Meek wrote:

I gave our paying masters over at Barclays Fraud Department a call today regarding the activities of your pal and mine, Jimmy Wyld. Sent them over a copy of his SUCCESS!!1! video as well as a still from it which shows all but two numbers of his account number.

Here's a recording of the call in which Jason (unsurprisingly) seems to know I'm talking about WeRe bank the second the phrase 'fake cheque' is mentioned:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfchBPR_UhY
A little word of caution (for anybody who cares), it is really easy to trace someone by what the post on the net.

Here is a thread from GOOFY which I find quite threatening -

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 60&t=92976

Seems they are after you Normal!
A post that is designed to be threatening. They found out who Bradley Knight is but he is in full public view, big deal. It is not that easy to identify who someone is on the net. You can get a location based on there IP address, provided of course he is not masking it. The administrator of this board for example knows my ISP and he knows my IP address which is far more than these clowns know. They can though have my IP address, it is generic for my provider if thy wish.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
longdog

Post by longdog »

Pox wrote:
Zeke_the_Meek wrote:

I gave our paying masters over at Barclays Fraud Department a call today regarding the activities of your pal and mine, Jimmy Wyld. Sent them over a copy of his SUCCESS!!1! video as well as a still from it which shows all but two numbers of his account number.

Here's a recording of the call in which Jason (unsurprisingly) seems to know I'm talking about WeRe bank the second the phrase 'fake cheque' is mentioned:

A little word of caution (for anybody who cares), it is really easy to trace someone by what the post on the net.

While it's true that it can be easy to trace people on the internet, and it wouldn't take that long to track down my name and address if you knew what you were doing, I don't think there's much to worry about that from these clowns. They'd struggle to find their own arse with both hands, a torch and a map. I don't think the sort of people who can't sort truth from fiction when it comes to basic law and finance are any sort of threat.

Everybody but the most paranoid loser will inevitably leak information on to the internet over the years but being able to mine for that information takes a certain amount of logical, joined up thinking which these Herberts simply don't have.

As for the idea that they will be posting to Facebook and other social media... Well good luck with that... Facebook and the like take a pretty dim view of that sort of thing as it inevitably breaches at least one of their terms of service and groups like that will get nuked at the slightest hint of a lawsuit. Yes... They'll still have their own websites but who really cares about that.

In any event... I suspect most of us quatloosers have pretty boring lives when it comes to scandal.. I know I do.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Pox wrote: Here is a thread from GOOFY which I find quite threatening -

I remember being "outted" about 12 years ago, which was hilarious because I was using my real name and not a username, but the guy was completely convinced I wasn't who I said I was but was in fact someone entirely different, so he published the other guys name, address, and made numerous derogatory statements about him.

As you can imagine the other guy, who he thought I was, wasn't impressed and brought an action against my/his accuser, which resulted in a $200k bill for the guy trying to "out" me/him.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

longdog wrote:
Pox wrote:
Zeke_the_Meek wrote:

While it's true that it can be easy to trace people on the internet, and it wouldn't take that long to track down my name and address if you knew what you were doing, I don't think there's much to worry about that from these clowns. They'd struggle to find their own arse with both hands, a torch and a map. I don't think the sort of people who can't sort truth from fiction when it comes to basic law and finance are any sort of threat.

Everybody but the most paranoid loser will inevitably leak information on to the internet over the years but being able to mine for that information takes a certain amount of logical, joined up thinking which these Herberts simply don't have.

As for the idea that they will be posting to Facebook and other social media... Well good luck with that... Facebook and the like take a pretty dim view of that sort of thing as it inevitably breaches at least one of their terms of service and groups like that will get nuked at the slightest hint of a lawsuit. Yes... They'll still have their own websites but who really cares about that.

In any event... I suspect most of us quatloosers have pretty boring lives when it comes to scandal.. I know I do.
:) you put it far better than i did. if you knew what you were doing with the right tools then I agree it would be easy.

These tools though do not have right tools, hence the threats.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

I echo the above, but fully appreciate the sentiment behind the warning.

My name is very unique and it's easy to find stuff about me as a result, but not of it hasn't been intentionally put online by me. I made the conscious decision way back when the t'internet was first becoming a thing to just use my name instead of juggling a thousand and one profiles, and I carefully monitor my online profile as part of my "brand" (or some such wanky entertainment term.)

I'm not of the opinion that those who closely guard their online profiles have something to hide, but I genuinely don't so the amount of shiny shits I could give are in deficit.

I've had my fair share of sociopaths and stalkers as a result, and it's just a cross I have to bear (usually with amusement.)
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

timcurgenven1 wrote:
Zeke_the_Meek wrote:
Zeek, had a right good chat with jason, gave him the address for our jimmy!, he said it would get looked in to straight away :)
Legendary! Great work mate :)
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:I echo the above, but fully appreciate the sentiment behind the warning.

My name is very unique and it's easy to find stuff about me as a result, but not of it hasn't been intentionally put online by me. I made the conscious decision way back when the t'internet was first becoming a thing to just use my name instead of juggling a thousand and one profiles, and I carefully monitor my online profile as part of my "brand" (or some such wanky entertainment term.)

I'm not of the opinion that those who closely guard their online profiles have something to hide, but I genuinely don't so the amount of shiny shits I could give are in deficit.

I've had my fair share of sociopaths and stalkers as a result, and it's just a cross I have to bear (usually with amusement.)
Fully agree,I have used this name since way back when. If you see me on World of Warships etc be sure to wave :)
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Skeleton wrote:
Zeke_the_Meek wrote:I echo the above, but fully appreciate the sentiment behind the warning.

Fully agree,I have used this name since way back when. If you see me on World of Warships etc be sure to wave :)
Does a broadside count as a wave?
Warning may contain traces of nut
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:
Jeffrey wrote: Looking at between six months or ten years jail max penalty.
Ah, but what if he chooses not to accept the jail stay? I'm pretty sure that worked last time he tried it!

Excellent work & eloquently put. :haha: :haha:
Pox

Post by Pox »

It's because your name is so 'unique' that I wanted to warn you and pleased that you accept the sentiment behind it (didn't want it to appear patronising and don't believe that you took it that way)
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Pox wrote:
Zeke_the_Meek wrote:
It's because your name is so 'unique' that I wanted to warn you and pleased that you accept the sentiment behind it (didn't want it to appear patronising and don't believe that you took it that way)
Oh absolutely, I think it's worth saying from time to time for the benefit of everyone and I certainly didn't say or do anything prior to suggest I was paying due care and attention to my privacy, so I appreciate the friendly caution. Didn't mean to sound defensive in my reply, was just idly musing.

I can imagine these Goodfer clowns can be extremely irritating and persistent on the harrassment front once they "expose" a "paid shrill" who has "wronged" them in some way, and it's easy to forget that owing to how entertainingly inept they are.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Pox wrote:

It's because your name is so 'unique' that I wanted to warn you and pleased that you accept the sentiment behind it (didn't want it to appear patronizing and don't believe that you took it that way)
I have a somewhat unique name too, although I do have a few namesakes out there. One was a Mayor of a town in California, another is a guy in France. What is kind of funny, but not, is there is also a namesake in Queens (I live in Manhattan) who always comes up on loan searches, as he went bankrupt. However, we have different SSN's so it isn't an issue.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:

Nicely done Zeke......I am lead to believe several calls have been made, or so they say :thinking:
Jimmy if you see this? remember the old National Lottery Blurb.....
'It Could be You!'
and hopefully it is.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
NG3

Post by NG3 »

NYGman wrote: What is kind of funny, but not, is there is also a namesake in Queens.
I was offered a contract in Ozone Park once, but turned it down (there was going to be to much outside interference and I don't work well under those conditions).
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I have a reasonably rare surname, although it's more common in the parts of France my family were originally from, apparently in one town there is a park, street, hotel and such all bearing the family name, in the park there's also a statue of one of the family.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

PeanutGallery wrote:I have a reasonably rare surname, although it's more common in the parts of France my family were originally from, apparently in one town there is a park, street, hotel and such all bearing the family name, in the park there's also a statue of one of the family.
OK Napoleon.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Pox wrote: A little word of caution (for anybody who cares), it is really easy to trace someone by what the post on the net.

It is always Normal, Normal :brickwall:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Joinder wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:I have a reasonably rare surname, although it's more common in the parts of France my family were originally from, apparently in one town there is a park, street, hotel and such all bearing the family name, in the park there's also a statue of one of the family.
OK Napoleon.
Close, but not quite.