NG3
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by NG3 »

Burnaby49 wrote:
You Brits don't know who Dave Lange is.
You're wrong. I was actually vaguely following the case on an aunts fb

I have lots of family in BC (I used to live there myself) both on the mainland and the Island, so I have an interest in what's happening over there.

As for the "werebank" it's a WordPress blog without a valid security certificate now, which means it's less secure than this forum so I hope no one's given them sensitive details like name, address, national insurance number, or banking details, because if they have they've given them to the world.
Last edited by NG3 on Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

I cant see any "customer" of Weird Bank suing Peter of Neverland when his scheme eventually does go belly up. They will blame the Zionist Banks, the Government, MI5 and anyone else Peter chooses to blame for his banks collapse, because he will no doubt lash out and blame everybody but himself including customers not filling out cheques correctly and sadly the vast majority will believe him.
If and when the penny does drops then I can see some bypass the justice system anyway and Peter may well find himself on the wrong end of a boot, fist etc if they do not get their "real" money back
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Yes when it fails peter will do a blame video and everyone will agree with him.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

NG3 wrote:
Zeke_the_Meek wrote:Decision-making is truly the Top Trumps skill to beat when it comes to Weary customers. On the topic of the crappy clipart 'R' symbol Peter has adopted for the scam bank, a Facebook commenter writes: "Looks good peter, I was thinking of getting a tattoo of the rune can I have your approval peter I really like this with the alian feel to it."

Totally won't regret that in years to come. No sir.
Quite apt really as R is similar in appearance to the Elder Futhark rune Raidō, which translates as ride, and they are being taken for a ride.
So it's not that it looks similar to a rune, it actually is runic:

http://allis1.co.uk/Home.html

(A Peter Smith site from a decade ago)
Bones

Post by Bones »

More WeRe Cheques not being accepted

Looking at Peter's video, it looks like he has convinced himself that by putting a red stamp on a cheque, he has magically cleared it.

He doesn't understand what swift is or how it works in terms of payments. Swift is in its most basic form nothing more than a interbank messaging service.

I will give Peter a clue, look up Correspondent Banks

Anyway, he says that he doesn't use swift he uses swallow (what happened to spit ? - guessing peter prefers swallow)

http://werebank.com/issues/upload/kb/faq.php?id=46

"SWALLOW is the clearing facility whereby WeRe Bank transmits funds, electronically to the PAYEE's bank in a highly secure format when compared with the security aspects of SWIFT as it was, when set up in 1973, in Belgium."

Peter contradicts himself. One moment he says that he amends the ledger, so the other bank must have the money, but here he says that he uses swallow to transmit funds.

"WeRe Bank however, has nothing to hide and so sends the CREDITS of its Members to the PAYEE's bank over a relative secure network called the internet - which did NOT exist in 1973, as such."

But hold on Peter, no one else in the world uses Swallow as a payment system. It would be like sending an email to someone that does not have a computer.
Bones

Post by Bones »

One thing, I think is very telling about letters he has received from Banks, is that he doesn't actually tell you what those letters actually say. He also ensures that the camera does not focus on them, so that people can actually read them.

However, the one above from Lloyds definitely (clearer when you watch the video) includes the two words unpaid cheque

Without the context of what else the letter states, I could not comment further.

However, as an educated guess all of the letters due to the location of the sender, will be requesting payment to be made via swift from WeRe bank to each bank. As Peter does not - well rather can not use Swift each of the cheques he has shown in the video will not be paid and bounce like a rubber ball
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Bones wrote:One thing, I think is very telling about letters he has received from Banks, is that he doesn't actually tell you what those letters actually say. He also ensures that the camera does not focus on them, so that people can actually read them.

However, the one above from Lloyds definitely (clearer when you watch the video) includes the two words unpaid cheque

Without the context of what else the letter states, I could not comment further.

However, as an educated guess all of the letters due to the location of the sender, will be requesting payment to be made via swift from WeRe bank to each bank. As Peter does not - well rather can not use Swift each of the cheques he has shown in the video will not be paid and bounce like a rubber ball
Bones, he actually says "you do not need to read them" and that said to me straight away he was hiding something, just shown your picture to the Mrs who works in a bank, and the video clip. She is 100% certain they are being returned as unpaid, it is the only time she says they attach them to a letter, when someone forgets the date etc. Cracks beginning to appear in POE polished presentations, something he is normally very good at, maybe the pressure is getting to him.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Here's something that interests me, from Peter's video some of these cheques are being returned by Merrill Lynch in the USA does this push Peter into the territory of having committed a federal offence in the USA? Certainly it's proof his fraud has gone international and I would imagine that the UK police may be getting some intelligence and pressure to act on this. Certainly the longer he's allowed to continue running his scam the more embarrassing the failure to apprehend him and put a stop to this becomes for UK law enforcement.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Dai Kiwi
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Dai Kiwi »

Are there any amateur astronomers lurking among the readers here?

Peter might have held some of the letters still for long enough (only 1-2 secs needed) that image-stacking software could extract readable images.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

PeanutGallery wrote:Here's something that interests me, from Peter's video some of these cheques are being returned by Merrill Lynch in the USA does this push Peter into the territory of having committed a federal offence in the USA? Certainly it's proof his fraud has gone international and I would imagine that the UK police may be getting some intelligence and pressure to act on this. Certainly the longer he's allowed to continue running his scam the more embarrassing the failure to apprehend him and put a stop to this becomes for UK law enforcement.
The fact Peter has frequently used and quoted American language and has connection to people of a similar disposition in America it's entirely plausible that he's being coached by someone behind the scenes (this scams been run over there before too), so authorities may be playing the long game on this.

The fact that information is being shared by banks and security firms, concerning this, shows they've been briefed from somewhere on this matter and taken steps and precautions to avoid any real damage being done here so that means a slow and bureaucratic system can deal with this at their own pace and ensure they have the full picture before acting.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

NG3 wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:Here's something that interests me, from Peter's video some of these cheques are being returned by Merrill Lynch in the USA does this push Peter into the territory of having committed a federal offence in the USA? Certainly it's proof his fraud has gone international and I would imagine that the UK police may be getting some intelligence and pressure to act on this. Certainly the longer he's allowed to continue running his scam the more embarrassing the failure to apprehend him and put a stop to this becomes for UK law enforcement.
The fact Peter has frequently used and quoted American language and has connection to people of a similar disposition in America it's entirely plausible that he's being coached by someone behind the scenes (this scams been run over there before too), so authorities may be playing the long game on this.

The fact that information is being shared by banks and security firms, concerning this, shows they've been briefed from somewhere on this matter and taken steps and precautions to avoid any real damage being done here so that means a slow and bureaucratic system can deal with this at their own pace and ensure they have the full picture before acting.
He is abroad, could the police just be waiting for him to return before acting? Knowing that if they blow the full time whistle now chances are he will just stay put.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Skeleton wrote: He is abroad, could the police just be waiting for him to return before acting? Knowing that if they blow the full time whistle now chances are he will just stay put.
Possibly, or alternatively it may just suit their agenda to let him remain at large at present.

We do it less in this country than in some but it's sometimes profitable to let someone believe he's getting away with something because that way he leads you to other people and other crimes.

Someone said earlier about goodf "if you could access the PM system", well it can be done at goodf and warebank, so they might choose to watch and listen and see what else the idiots will reveal about themselves.

There's lots of different strategies the authorities can adopt, both long and short.

All I know is that their aware of what's going on and will attempt to use the strategy they feel is best based on the evidence they have (which will be more than what we've seen).
Bones

Post by Bones »

Watch and listen @ 0:32

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqJ9y3jW3is

" We have right to do what we want with your money ok guys"
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

NG3 wrote:
Skeleton wrote: He is abroad, could the police just be waiting for him to return before acting? Knowing that if they blow the full time whistle now chances are he will just stay put.
Possibly, or alternatively it may just suit their agenda to let him remain at large at present.

We do it less in this country than in some but it's sometimes profitable to let someone believe he's getting away with something because that way he leads you to other people and other crimes.

Someone said earlier about goodf "if you could access the PM system", well it can be done at goodf and warebank, so they might choose to watch and listen and see what else the idiots will reveal about themselves.

There's lots of different strategies the authorities can adopt, both long and short.

All I know is that their aware of what's going on and will attempt to use the strategy they feel is best based on the evidence they have (which will be more than what we've seen).
That was me about the PM system, and i had not considered they could be using POE to open other doors, good point.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

" We have right to do what we want with your money ok guys"
Which actual banks can't do:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volcker_Rule
restrict(s) United States banks from making certain kinds of speculative investments that do not benefit their customers.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Has anyone tried to buy were chequebooks with a were cheque yet?

Does Peter accept were cheques?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

NG3 wrote:Has anyone tried to buy were chequebooks with a were cheque yet?

No, nor does he accept recognised cheques from a proper bank, Paypal or any other electronic means, IE VISA etc. The only way you can pay Peter is by putting real sterling into an envelope and people still fall for it :roll:
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Skeleton wrote:

No, nor does he accept recognised cheques from a proper bank, Paypal or any other electronic means, IE VISA etc. The only way you can pay Peter is by putting real sterling into an envelope and people still fall for it :roll:
He also accepts postal orders
NG3

Post by NG3 »

timcurgenven1 wrote:
Skeleton wrote:

He also accepts postal orders
So he won't accept his own cheques but he will accept state controlled money orders?

Yeah, he's really interested in sticking it to the man...
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

He has not mentioned Postal Orders for some time, my apologies. Postal orders paid for in sterling are added to the list. :snicker: