Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by mufc1959 »

Use of WeRe cheques have resulted in things getting much worse, not better, for the young woman in Illinois. But even though a law enforcement officer has warned her that she might go to Federal prison, she's laughing it off, saying she's "too pretty" to go to prison! And despite being told by the Sheriff not to write any more cheques, she says "Well, that's not going to happen, I have quite a few WeRe cheques to go."

I can't find the words to describe how dim this woman is.

Bones

Post by Bones »

lol, all my cheques are been rejected, so I will just write out some more :haha:

Sums up the level of commonsense and intelligence of the average were bank member
Bones

Post by Bones »

Peter has changed his tune on gold

NG3

Post by NG3 »

mufc1959 wrote:Use of WeRe cheques have resulted in things getting much worse, not better, for the young woman in Illinois. But even though a law enforcement officer has warned her that she might go to Federal prison, she's laughing it off, saying she's "too pretty" to go to prison! And despite being told by the Sheriff not to write any more cheques, she says "Well, that's not going to happen, I have quite a few WeRe cheques to go."

I can't find the words to describe how dim this woman is.
I think Darren Darling helped prove how dim these people are when he posted that we were the "bad guys".

See this woman here, Darren, she's about to lose her home.

Who are the bad guys, those who warned her, or those that encouraged her?

The law enforcement friend, trying to get her to stop, to avoid jail, or Peter for charging her money to get in this mess?

Critical thinking time, Darren.

Play times over, you're a grown man, time to start acting like one, before you leave Zoe hungry, homeless and humiliated.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

NG3 wrote:Play times over, you're a grown man, time to start acting like one, before you leave Zoe hungry, homeless and humiliated.
She won't be homeless, she'll be in Federal prison.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Bones

Post by Bones »

I am still very surprised in light of the claim made by Dazza about a were cheque being accepted the complete lack of excitement or even real interest by GOOFer's and other were members. Only 9 posts on 1 thread on GOODF and the thread on the were forum has died now too.

You would think that they would all be jumping up and down. Instead there is barely a whisper :shrug:

Peter has not even thought it worthy of posting about on his FB page. We get another mention (still waiting to blown to the four corners as long as it is not by one of the ladyboys from the massage parlour at were hq), but a success of a were cheque - narda, nothing, zilch - strange, very strange.

Just out of interest, I telephoned the massage parlour at were hq and they said that don't accept were cheques and when I asked about spit or swallow, the lady hung up the phone
NG3

Post by NG3 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
NG3 wrote:Play times over, you're a grown man, time to start acting like one, before you leave Zoe hungry, homeless and humiliated.
She won't be homeless, she'll be in Federal prison.
I meant Darren's wife, not Ms. Illinois.

If Darren's to stubborn to snap out of it for his own sake I was hoping that he might at least have the decency and honour to consider the crap he's likely to drag his wife through.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Bones wrote:Peter has changed his tune on gold

Manny Singh has asked Peter numerous times over the last few weeks on FB (and apparently, according to Mr Singh, in PMs too) if PoE will contact him to arrange a meeting in Glasgow. Peter has ignored him. I'm guessing it's because the man appears from his name to be Indian. Might someone with a FB account be kind enough to suggest that?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

mufc1959 wrote:
Bones wrote:Peter has changed his tune on gold

Manny Singh has asked Peter numerous times over the last few weeks on FB (and apparently, according to Mr Singh, in PMs too) if PoE will contact him to arrange a meeting in Glasgow. Peter has ignored him. I'm guessing it's because the man appears from his name to be Indian. Might someone with a FB account be kind enough to suggest that?
Yes i have seen him post the question on a number of occasions, I would help you out but he has banned me. 6 times so far, may have to invent another alter-ego and crash his page again, seemed to slow some of them up the last time or at least question what they were doing.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I also suspect there is only Mr Singh wanting Peter to come to Glasgow. It isn't worth the trip for Peter if he hasn't got several dozen suckers pre-booked who could pay up for his scam.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Stoke on Trent to Glasgow would be a round trip of five hundred miles or so. Peter probably thinks it would not be economically viable. I doubt Peter is too proud to fleece a mug who is non white. He doesn't give a shit about who sends him money. No doubt if Mr Singh lived closer Peter would be up for it.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Bones wrote:lol, all my cheques are been rejected, so I will just write out some more :haha:

Sums up the level of commonsense and intelligence of the average were bank member
So it would seem, unfortunately, but then they did fall for PoE's line of BS, so that was the first lack of intelligence test, so we shouldn't really be too surprised.

But then, I always thought the "I can't be out of money, I still have checks left" statement was apocryphal, until I actually had someone use it on me.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

CommonOrGarden wrote:
Apparently WeRe trying to besmirch his "good work".
I find it comical that Peter will only talk to us via this Facebook page. He doesn't have the bollocks to come here and talk to us directly. He knows that if we comment on his Facebook page he can delete our posts but he does not have that same protection here.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
CommonOrGarden wrote:
I find it comical that Peter will only talk to us via this Facebook page. He doesn't have the bollocks to come here and talk to us directly. He knows that if we comment on his Facebook page he can delete our posts but he does not have that same protection here.
It does make sense. He knows he's talking crap, so no way would he want to engage, but a little bit of grandstanding, in a censored environment is enough to fool those incapable of thinking for themselves.

It's amazing how many people lack the ability to think for themselves, so believe what their told without question. Still, they say ignorance is bliss, so some of these guys probably feel happier being sheep than men.
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Peters meetings seem to have dried up.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Seeing as Were bank customers read this forum I've a straight up offer for them.

I will offer you a Were cheque, made out for twice the value of your home, in exchange for your home.

eg. If your home is worth £150,000, I'll offer you a Were cheque for £300,000 in exchange for your home.

If this is real, and not a fraud, you'll accept the offer, because you'd be making a huge profit, twice market value.

If on the other hand you decline this offer, because you know it's a worthless piece of paper, that can't realise the figures written on it, then you're knowingly admitting to partaking in a scam.

Money where your mouth is, if you genuinely believe in Were cheques you'll sign up here and accept this offer.

Let's see if any single one of you has enough faith to accept a Were cheque for themselves, or whether their faith only extends as far as trying to rip others off.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

NG3 wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:
CommonOrGarden wrote:
It does make sense. He knows he's talking crap, so no way would he want to engage, but a little bit of grandstanding, in a censored environment is enough to fool those incapable of thinking for themselves.

It's amazing how many people lack the ability to think for themselves, so believe what their told without question. Still, they say ignorance is bliss, so some of these guys probably feel happier being sheep than men.
NG mate, as ever a good and correct post. Their is no way the scumbag will ever hold an internet debate unless he has the ability to delete comment's he does not like or agree with. Crawford and Amanda are the same, trouble is the group they "muscled" in on is infested with people prepared to pass on what they post. How many post in the EFOTB group? Hardcore, 50 at best, add to that newcomers desperate for help. But that group has what three thousand members? The majority of that group sit and say nothing, i guess they have questions on some things but they know asking them will result in their removal from said group.

I would love for Tom, Amanda etc to come on this forum and posts their thoughts but it will never happen for exactly the reasons you describe.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Pox

Post by Pox »

mufc1959 wrote:
$180,000 in student loans owed?

Is that the cost of tertiary education over the pond? Or is she just a slow learner?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Pox wrote: $180,000 in student loans owed?

Is that the cost of tertiary education over the pond? Or is she just a slow learner?
That's about what 3-4 years of university costs in the USA, according to friends of mine (who are paying off their student loans with, you know, actual money).
NG3

Post by NG3 »

mufc1959 wrote:
Pox wrote: $180,000 in student loans owed?

That's about what 3-4 years of university costs in the USA, according to friends of mine (who are paying off their student loans with, you know, actual money).
Would be very pleased to hear an answer to that. I do have qualifications from an American university, from when I lived out there, but mine is more for "services", so I didn't attend a course, therefore I'd be quite interested in how much it would have cost the hard way.