Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by notorial dissent »

That's why they call them diploma mills. In my area it was art schools and "business colleges" for quite a while. The trick was to sign up people who were eligible for state of federal funding, or just loans and then go through the motions and wash the ones out who didn't disappear on their own, and jeep on collecting that money. I know personally one person who went for a short time, like a week or so, and discovered it wasn't what they had promised and canceled, and found out several years later that she had money owed for what would have amounted for several years of attendance. I know of a couple others who got most of the way through the curriculum to have the school declare bankruptcy and so no degree, and basically all for nothing, of the one actual "business college", I worked with some of their alumni, and far from being well trained, hopeless and clueless is about the kindest I can say, as they were of no use in an office, or any other kind of setting I could imagine.

So it is scarily easy to rack up big tuition debts even without going to an Ivy League school.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

With regards to Mr Darling, this has come from the whois on his site

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Premium Urls
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: Victoria Road
Registrant City: Polegate
Registrant State/Province: East Sussex
Registrant Postal Code: BN26 6DB
Registrant Country: United Kingdom
Registrant Phone: +44.01323485199
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: ukcommonlawparty@gmail.com
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Premium Urls
Admin Organization:
Admin Street: Victoria Road
Admin City: Polegate
Admin State/Province: East Sussex
Admin Postal Code: BN26 6DB
Admin Country: United Kingdom
Admin Phone: +44.01323485199
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: ukcommonlawparty@gmail.com
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Premium Urls
Tech Organization:
Tech Street: Victoria Road
Tech City: Polegate
Tech State/Province: East Sussex
Tech Postal Code: BN26 6DB
Tech Country: United Kingdom
Tech Phone: +44.01323485199
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: ukcommonlawparty@gmail.com
Name Server: NS1.WEBS.COM
Name Server: NS2.WEBS.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned
NG3
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NG3 »

timcurgenven1 wrote:With regards to Mr Darling, this has come from the whois on his site

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Premium Urls
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: Victoria Road
Registrant City: Polegate
Registrant State/Province: East Sussex
Registrant Postal Code: BN26 6DB
Registrant Country: United Kingdom
Registrant Phone: +44.01323485199
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: ukcommonlawparty@gmail.com
http://www.ukcommonlawparty.com/bank.html

They advertise Guy Taylor too:

http://www.ukcommonlawparty.com/courts.html

Perhaps Darren needs to read this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10722

& this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10234

so he can see the reality of the nonsense he's subscribing too
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

mufc1959 wrote:The scales are falling from Robswift's eyes ...

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... ead#unread

And, honestly, of PoE doesn't have hardcore freetards like Robswift on board, he's on a hiding to nothing. He'll end up persona non grata in the Sov Cit community.
These people are seriously barking, on one of the Balliff groups somebody has posted a "Success" letter from a credit company and has fully wiped 6 grand of debt away, he is asked if they will not sell the debt on. That reply is jumped on firmly.
no it doesnt...the estoppel part of the process prevents them from selling it on again
Er Yes they can and will sell it on, the estoppel process as used by freetards is more meaningless freetard bullshit as they try and circumnavigate the rules.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I can't tell from his postings if Robswift is really that stupid(which I'm leaning towards), or just intentionally dense. It keeps coming back a tossup, but either way, he is not going to deviate from the party line until several someone elses do. I think Robswift is a true follower, not a leader, he will add his voice to the multitude but will never speak up on his own, and he will ultimately blow which ever way the wind is blowing, but enlightenment is on on his list of things to acquire.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

notorial dissent wrote:IIt keeps coming back a tossup, but either way, he is not going to deviate from the party line until several someone elses do.
These guys are born sheep.

Even when it becomes obvious something is wrong the most you'll get is a few vague questions, hoping that others will change direction, so they no longer have to support something evidently false. However, if the flock maintains it's path, despite knowing it's the wrong path, the lost sheep will continue to follow.

Right & wrong, truth & lies, become secondary considerations to remaining part of the heard.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

wanglepin wrote:.. In my particular instance I even placed the matter with Freeman Legal Services;
I wonder if Weary bank isn't turning into a sales funnel for FLS. The bank didn't work out so let's try the legal services & see how that goes. It is a special kind of dumb that PoE is mining.
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

I tried to get hold of our Darren to discuss his Were Bank cheque, and rang his business number, however he never answered!

So tried him again today and the number listed on his website has been taken out of service, i assume business wasnt doing very well and he has seen his number on here?

Obviously didnt want to discuss his cheque....
NG3

Post by NG3 »

timcurgenven1 wrote:I tried to get hold of our Darren to discuss his Were Bank cheque, and rang his business number, however he never answered!

So tried him again today and the number listed on his website has been taken out of service, i assume business wasnt doing very well and he has seen his number on here?

Obviously didnt want to discuss his cheque....
At least you tried, so if he gets himself into trouble your conscience is clear.

I note ukcommonlawparty.com also advertises the "Peace Keepers"

http://www.ukcommonlawparty.com/police.html

I wonder if Darren is aware of the serious illegality of private militias in this country?

I also wonder if he's aware of the far-right & racist roots of the freeman movement?

Maybe now, if he reads this, it might be a good time for him to research what he's joined up to, and therefore exactly what he in turn is pushing.

Then again maybe he supports far-right extremism, illegal racist militias, criminal fraud, and all round general douchery?
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

I wonder if this is the same Darren Darling?

https://plus.google.com/105015295559470550446/posts

Can't be two of them in Polegate surely?
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Footloose52 wrote:I wonder if this is the same Darren Darling?

Yep thats it:

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/darren-darling/2b/884/585
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Footloose52 wrote:I wonder if this is the same Darren Darling?

If it's the same guy he has a wife and 4 kids and he seems to have spent the last 2 or 3 years lurching from one internet get-rich-quick scheme to another.

Do we hazard a guess that they didn't deliver the profits promised, and that's why he turned to the WeRe bank, and a life of fraud?

4 kids and he's playing games with their future?

Man needs to grow up, grow a pair, take responsibility for his life, stop expecting the world to deliver him everything on a plate and start considering the fact he has dependants, who require him to live in the real world, not a fantasy one.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

Other than the family commitments he made me think, straight away, of Craig Crawfraud.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Footloose52 wrote:Other than the family commitments he made me think, straight away, of Craig Crawfraud.
Seeing as criminal damage triggers costs, and therefore the courts, before sentencing, will want declarations of income and earnings, it will be quite interesting to hear what Craig declares, given the prosecution has video footage of him boasting about certain figures.

It will also be interesting to hear Haining's declarations in regards to YouTube monetisation, and Google AdSense revenue.

I assume both have declared those earnings to the tax man, and will declare them in court because perjury, attempting to pervert the course of justice and tax evasion are all serious, imprisonable offences, and there's going to be enough people there to point out the truth if they elected not to be honest.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

LightinDarkness wrote: The only people I know with 150k+ in loans are in extremely lucrative careers like pharmacy or medical doctors.
Yes, my friends who are paying off massive student debts are all doctors (surgeon, pathologist, physicist).
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

This'll end well ... (via my friend on the WeRe Forum)

NG3

Post by NG3 »

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... fhrsFUViko
They did accept the cheque, even Peter got in touch to say he had spoken to their bank and cleared it.
Then I was told Peter was keeping all the loot and my balance was still outstanding,
I have been waiting for the outcome and is ongoing so will let you all know in time.
Thanks Chong.

I was excited by the idea of WeRe Bank but wasnt' sure if itd' work. It would be the answer to a lot of hardship for ordinery working people if it worked. But it seems that for most folk it hasnt' worked. My own opinion is that banks expect to be paid in stirling not in energy and so thats' the big stumbling block to sucess.

And one thing that worried me was Peter saying in one of his video's that if you want to leave WeRe Bank you have to pay off your prom note.

Peter has made it clear that he doesnt' send anything to another bank to settle a debt. So what if youv'e wrote five cheques to pay off your debts that add up to £50000 and none of them has been acepted by the other side because they want a transfer of money not just add energy to your account. But Peter says theyv'e been taken off of your WeRe Account and so according to him he has deducted £50000 in energy to settle your cheques. You loose faith in WeRe Bank and decide you want to leave. Would you then have to pay him that £50000 before you could leave WeRe Bank even though all your debts for the same amount are still showing as owed because he has deducted the negative energy off of your £150000 prom note balance.
Last edited by NG3 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

mufc1959 wrote:This'll end well ... (via my friend on the WeRe Forum)

Somebody missed out the word "imaginary" between "my" and "lawyer".
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

slowsmile wrote:
mufc1959 wrote:This'll end well ... (via my friend on the WeRe Forum)

Somebody missed out the word "imaginary" between "my" and "lawyer".
No, no. What was left out were the words 'in the bathroom mirror' after 'lawyer'.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

NG3 wrote:http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... fhrsFUViko
They did accept the cheque, even Peter got in touch to say he had spoken to their bank and cleared it.
Then I was told Peter was keeping all the loot and my balance was still outstanding,
I have been waiting for the outcome and is ongoing so will let you all know in time.
Thanks Chong.

I was excited by the idea of WeRe Bank but wasnt' sure if itd' work. It would be the answer to a lot of hardship for ordinery working people if it worked. But it seems that for most folk it hasnt' worked. My own opinion is that banks expect to be paid in stirling not in energy and so thats' the big stumbling block to sucess.

And one thing that worried me was Peter saying in one of his video's that if you want to leave WeRe Bank you have to pay off your prom note.

Peter has made it clear that he doesnt' send anything to another bank to settle a debt. So what if youv'e wrote five cheques to pay off your debts that add up to £50000 and none of them has been acepted by the other side because they want a transfer of money not just add energy to your account. But Peter says theyv'e been taken off of your WeRe Account and so according to him he has deducted £50000 in energy to settle your cheques. You loose faith in WeRe Bank and decide you want to leave. Would you then have to pay him that £50000 before you could leave WeRe Bank even though all your debts for the same amount are still showing as owed because he has deducted the negative energy off of your £150000 prom note balance.
Having just looked in at GetintoloadsofLovelyDEBT and read the whole thread, I hope it all goes spectacularly Tits Up for the lamentable Chong. :haha:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?