Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hyrion
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by Hyrion »

Bones wrote:We have right to do what we want with your money
And he says that right after talking about prostitution, interesting message to be giving your customers:
PoE wrote:Banking is the second largest institution after prostitution. Everyone has a right to do whatever they want with their body and we have a right to do what we want with your money
Emphasis is PoE's.
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

Bones wrote:More WeRe Cheques not being accepted

Looking at Peter's video, it looks like he has convinced himself that by putting a red stamp on a cheque, he has magically cleared it.

He doesn't understand what swift is or how it works in terms of payments. Swift is in its most basic form nothing more than a interbank messaging service.
snip
It is not so much that he doesn't understand -he doesn't care how SWIFT (or any other legitimate system) is supposed to work because his entire plan depends on not paying out any money and he has no interest (no pun intended) in a system that would require him to pay out money. He is a conman, a crook, a fraud, a thief and a thoroughly despicable human being who should be sentenced to life in prison breaking large rocks on a diet of bread and water, after having been put in the stocks for a week or so in the public square (I would be okay with a little flogging added in). This piece of offal is a parasite on humanity. And if he wishes to sue me, my name and address (which I have previously posted so I call dibs on being first) are: Howard M. Appel, 1100 Broadway Ave., Suite 5673, Redwood City, Cal. USA, 94063. Bring it on Peter, you cowardly worthless maggot.
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

PeanutGallery wrote:Here's something that interests me, from Peter's video some of these cheques are being returned by Merrill Lynch in the USA does this push Peter into the territory of having committed a federal offence in the USA? Certainly it's proof his fraud has gone international and I would imagine that the UK police may be getting some intelligence and pressure to act on this. Certainly the longer he's allowed to continue running his scam the more embarrassing the failure to apprehend him and put a stop to this becomes for UK law enforcement.
The short and simple answer is yes. Using the US Mail for this would constitute mail fraud. That is one way that the feds often get involved. You may defraud someone locally, but if you used the mail, even for something as simple as mailing a check to your bank for deposit, the Feds have jurisdiction.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

woodworker wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:Here's something that interests me, from Peter's video some of these cheques are being returned by Merrill Lynch in the USA does this push Peter into the territory of having committed a federal offence in the USA? Certainly it's proof his fraud has gone international and I would imagine that the UK police may be getting some intelligence and pressure to act on this. Certainly the longer he's allowed to continue running his scam the more embarrassing the failure to apprehend him and put a stop to this becomes for UK law enforcement.
The short and simple answer is yes. Using the US Mail for this would constitute mail fraud. That is one way that the feds often get involved. You may defraud someone locally, but if you used the mail, even for something as simple as mailing a check to your bank for deposit, the Feds have jurisdiction.

Maybe someone should organise a meeting in the US for Peter. He wouldn't be able to resist. I'd be prepared to chip in for a ticket for him. Love to see how he gets on in an American prison.
Pox

Post by Pox »

woodworker wrote:
Bones wrote:More WeRe Cheques not being accepted

Looking at Peter's video, it looks like he has convinced himself that by putting a red stamp on a cheque, he has magically cleared it.

He doesn't understand what swift is or how it works in terms of payments. Swift is in its most basic form nothing more than a interbank messaging service.
snip
It is not so much that he doesn't understand -he doesn't care how SWIFT (or any other legitimate system) is supposed to work because his entire plan depends on not paying out any money and he has no interest (no pun intended) in a system that would require him to pay out money. He is a conman, a crook, a fraud, a thief and a thoroughly despicable human being who should be sentenced to life in prison breaking large rocks on a diet of bread and water, after having been put in the stocks for a week or so in the public square (I would be okay with a little flogging added in). This piece of offal is a parasite on humanity. And if he wishes to sue me, my name and address (which I have previously posted so I call dibs on being first) are: Howard M. Appel, 1100 Broadway Ave., Suite 5673, Redwood City, Cal. USA, 94063. Bring it on Peter, you cowardly worthless maggot.
Don't hold back, tell it how it is!
Chances of the ' punishments' listed are zilch, but read well.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

PoE, as it now stands, has NO access to the UK banking system, or any banking system for that matter. He managed to get his own accts frozen at the very least, if not outright seized for fraud, he can't use any of the secondary systems Paypal, etc, since they are even tighter about possible fraud, which means he has no way of cashing anything, check, postal money order, coupon, zip.... and for the same reason he can't receive or send anything electronically since those require you to be a bank/financial institution and have a valid and open account somewhere, which he doesn't and can't. He's basically reduced to taking people's cash, which is good for him since he can immediately spend it. He can't pay any of the outstanding WeRe checks, since 1) he has no money to pay them with, and 2) he has no way of transferring funds. Basically his customers are screwed, in several different way including the legal and ever increasing financial liability they are accruing as a result of this flight of fancy, and he is gleefully going through their money, probably at a record pace.

As to the American deposit, they shouldn't have been accepted at all since they were not in US dollars from a US bank, but there are always tellers who don't read, or don't have a clue. In any event the checks themselves would be subject to local law where they were deposited, and would come back on the depositor, and depending on the jurisdiction they could come back really hard. Banks aren't amused with bad checks, brokerages even less so, and that plus a little stupidity can get your accounts canceled fastern' you can say "I been done". Unless someone was trying to run a scam on the brokerage it is highly unlikely that the Feds would get involved, but try scamming a back or federally insured brokerage and they take notice VERY quickly.

Another little side note, US banks and institutions DO NOT like handling foreign checks, and most of the time won't accept them. When they do it is for collection, and that can take upwards of three months and sometimes costs more than the check was for, so not a good idea. If you're going to move money internationally, wire it, or use a debit or credit card for the transaction. The exchange fees are cheaper than the other versions of hassle. Not that this does PoE of the WeRenot a bank any good.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Someone on the WeRe Bank forum said last week that his possession hearing had been adjourned so that his mortgage lender (Barclays, I think) could provide him with the information for an electronic transfer of funds to be made (oh, the naivety). He'd tried paying off his mortgage with a WeRe cheque, with the inevitable result.

Anyway, the bank's provided him with its account number, etc., and he's phoned Peter so the transfer of funds can be made. He is waiting for PoE to get back to him. I suspect he'll have a long wait ...
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

notorial dissent wrote:

As to the American deposit, they shouldn't have been accepted at all since they were not in US dollars from a US bank, but there are always tellers who don't read, or don't have a clue.
The cheques are left blank so you can insert the unit of currency for your own country, e.g. $, €, £. So although they aren't from a US Bank (or indeed any bank), the cheques, if filled out correctly, would have a dollar amount in both words and figures.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Oh and Chong (I think), who took out car finance so he could pay it off with a WeRe cheque after making just one or two payments (not so he can have a new car, mind you, oh no, not at all, it's so he can prove to his family WeRe works) has sent a cheque to pay off the car finance.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Speaking of the SWALLOW process: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLXf54UFc1M
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

mufc1959 wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:

As to the American deposit, they shouldn't have been accepted at all since they were not in US dollars from a US bank, but there are always tellers who don't read, or don't have a clue.
The cheques are left blank so you can insert the unit of currency for your own country, e.g. $, €, £. So although they aren't from a US Bank (or indeed any bank), the cheques, if filled out correctly, would have a dollar amount in both words and figures.
Doesn't work that way. They HAVE TO BE ABLE TO CLEAR THROUGH THE US FED, and a foreign check can't/won't. Doesn't matter what you scribble in the amount box.

The UK clearing network is set up to only clear in £'s as I recall, so a no go there as well. We also don't clear Canadian checks with a few special exceptions, same reason.

If you're not part of the FED, you don't get checks cleared that way.

As I recall, they tried that particular scheme in Europe a great number of years ago and it was a resounding disaster for all concerned.

Doesn't matter though WeRe checks are never ever going to clear anyway under any circumstances, well short of someone actually finding PoE and beating the funds out of him.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

mufc1959 wrote:Someone on the WeRe Bank forum said last week that his possession hearing had been adjourned so that his mortgage lender (Barclays, I think) could provide him with the information for an electronic transfer of funds to be made (oh, the naivety). He'd tried paying off his mortgage with a WeRe cheque, with the inevitable result.

Anyway, the bank's provided him with its account number, etc., and he's phoned Peter so the transfer of funds can be made. He is waiting for PoE to get back to him. I suspect he'll have a long wait ...
If this nonsense hadn't been set up, this person would probably have negotiated with their lender, but NO he's got a Weird bank cheques, tells a Judge 'I've paid my mortgage' but the 'lender won't accept the cheque'.

When the Judge realises he's been lied to, in Court, and that it's actually a dodgy cheque, any chance of a suspension of the possession order is out the window and this guy has the possibility of facing contempt of court charges, talk about turning a bad situation into a disaster ! :shrug:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

AndyPandy wrote: When the Judge realises he's been lied to, in Court, and that it's actually a dodgy cheque, any chance of a suspension of the possession order is out the window and this guy has the possibility of facing contempt of court charges, talk about turning a bad situation into a disaster ! :shrug:
I doubt he'd face charges, it doesn't seem to me that he's breaching the Contempt of Court Act 1981. And he may genuinely believe in WeRe Bank and what Peter has told him. If he realises the folly of his ways and makes an offer to pay off the arrears with real money, the judge will probably suspend any possession (the default position in possession cases is to try to suspend wherever possible).

But if he keeps insisting WeRe Bank is real, then he'll lose his home (and hopefully on any return to court Barclays will have done its homework and will be able to educate the judge about WeRe).

Possession courts are pretty much the lowest tier in the county court system, and are often taken by Deputy District Judges. So it's highly likely it'll come in front of a different judge than the last one. Some are more taken in by a sob story than others, but if there's no possibility of paying the mortgage instalments or arrears, it's not looking good for our friend. He'll probably still be trying to get Peter on the phone as they're heading into court.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

mufc1959 wrote:
When the Judge realises he's been lied to, in Court, and that it's actually a dodgy cheque, any chance of a suspension of the possession order is out the window and this guy has the possibility of facing contempt of court charges, talk about turning a bad situation into a disaster ! :shrug:
I doubt he'd face charges, it doesn't seem to me that he's breaching the Contempt of Court Act 1981. And he may genuinely believe in WeRe Bank and what Peter has told him. If he realises the folly of his ways and makes an offer to pay off the arrears with real money, the judge will probably suspend any possession (the default position in possession cases is to try to suspend wherever possible).

But if he keeps insisting WeRe Bank is real, then he'll lose his home (and hopefully on any return to court Barclays will have done its homework and will be able to educate the judge about WeRe).

Possession courts are pretty much the lowest tier in the county court system, and are often taken by Deputy District Judges. So it's highly likely it'll come in front of a different judge than the last one. Some are more taken in by a sob story than others, but if there's no possibility of paying the mortgage instalments or arrears, it's not looking good for our friend. He'll probably still be trying to get Peter on the phone as they're heading into court.
This is the chap that claimed the judge had "ordered" the lender to provide him within 7 days a sort code and account number so he could pay electronically. I think what he meant to say was the Judge ordered him to clear the debt within 7 days via a correct payment method and the account number and sort code if he wished to pay electronically were confirmed to him.

I am hoping he has seen sense, but going by his post I think he will go down the Weird route again.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Skeleton wrote: This is the chap that claimed the judge had "ordered" the lender to provide him within 7 days a sort code and account number so he could pay electronically. I think what he meant to say was the Judge ordered him to clear the debt within 7 days via a correct payment method and the account number and sort code if he wished to pay electronically were confirmed to him.

I am hoping he has seen sense, but going by his post I think he will go down the Weird route again.
My guess is that it was adjourned generally with liberty to restore, lender to provide its bank details for an electronic payment within 7 days.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

mufc1959 wrote:
Skeleton wrote: This is the chap that claimed the judge had "ordered" the lender to provide him within 7 days a sort code and account number so he could pay electronically. I think what he meant to say was the Judge ordered him to clear the debt within 7 days via a correct payment method and the account number and sort code if he wished to pay electronically were confirmed to him.

My guess is that it was adjourned generally with liberty to restore, lender to provide its bank details for an electronic payment within 7 days.
OK, your way mote up on the court system than me :) Makes sense as well.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Bones

Post by Bones »

mufc1959 wrote:Someone on the WeRe Bank forum said last week that his possession hearing had been adjourned so that his mortgage lender (Barclays, I think) could provide him with the information for an electronic transfer of funds to be made (oh, the naivety). He'd tried paying off his mortgage with a WeRe cheque, with the inevitable result.

This guy isn't the brightest bulb in the house

It started off with

Law of mortgages ?

He doesn't explain why he thinks that. I am guessing he is one of those that have been reading the threads claiming deeds must be signed by the Bank. Eggie on GOODF was one of the idiots promoting this claim via GOODF and the site voidmortgages - everyone he helped lost.

Someone should also explain to him that FOI doesn't apply to banks :roll:

and the latest

Can you imagine the conversation

Peter: Do you want SPIT or SWALLOW

281172MA: SWALLOW please

Peter: ok, leave it with me (whilst I think of an excuse)
Bones

Post by Bones »

More Success !!!!1!!!

Bones

Post by Bones »

No, your cheque has not cleared. That is just Peter saying that the cheque has cleared after you had told him by uploading the details of the cheque to your were account. Would not be surprised if it was cleared before it was even sent to the payee :whistle:
Bones

Post by Bones »

As I understand, this is marukee from GOODF - explains his current mental state