Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by Skeleton »

From the Daily Mirror article :-
The Ombudsman has also now seen cases where people have tried to pay their debts with ‘cheques’ issued by a ‘bank’ set up by those providing the misleading information about debts being unenforceable.

The ‘bank’ (referred to as WeRe Bank) is not registered or authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority.

“The ‘cheques’ are not valid as they are not from a real bank, and people using these to attempt to pay their debts are finding this out the hard way,” the Ombudsman said.

“The Financial Ombudsman Service is urging people, especially those facing financial difficulty, to be vigilant and not to be fooled.”
I am struggling to find why he is proposing a class action against the Daily Mirror. The Daily Mirror ranks as low for me as the other comic daily, The Mail but all have they have done is quote what the Ombudsman has said. His issue is surely with them not the Mirror. Of course their is no way in this world that Piss take would go near the Ombudsman in a Court or outside of one, so the Mirror it is.

Class action my ass, fucking idiot he is.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

The only time PoE will be going anywhere near a court is when he is dragged kicking and screaming into one.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:At least this latest episode will give us something with which we can continually taunt PoE.
So you think this will never happen then Rumpel? I can't understand your attitude at times.:lol:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Why isn't this clown taking out a Class action against The Guardian? didn't they slam his bank also?
http://www.theguardian.com/money/2015/s ... -were-bank
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

wanglepin wrote:Why isn't this clown taking out a Class action against The Guardian? didn't they slam his bank also?
http://www.theguardian.com/money/2015/s ... -were-bank
Ex Army Officer take on the upper class paper known as The Guardian? Don't you know he is trained in the art of sipping tea in the anteroom of the Officers mess whilst perusing the Guardian or The Times.

Not a chance old bean, a strongly worded letter to the comments section maybe, but a Class action not a chance, simply not on old chap.

Toodle pip. :)
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Why does PT need the help of & therefore part of his suckers benefit money to bring about his class action? He has far superior knowledge than all his freeloaders put together hasn't he? That way he could keep all the millions of toxic sterling when he successfully sues the Mirror Group to himself.He could even store the toxic waste in his Bank's vaults & clear cheques for his marks. Problem solved.

Nice try PT but this is just a plot to scam more cash & proves you're suckers have ceased lining your pockets for you're non existent services. Vile human being.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Wow! One of my predictions came true... That's a first :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Woody has opened a thread on PT proposal to sue the Mirror & One Cell has waded in with his usual garbage. Let's hope Haining is out walking the dog as this will get locked down pretty soon.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... gj6O1p4WrU
longdog

Post by longdog »

Losleones wrote:Woody has opened a thread on PT proposal to sue the Mirror & One Cell has waded in with his usual garbage. Let's hope Haining is out walking the dog as this will get locked down pretty soon.
My god... Somebody on that thread has a working brain-cell...

"And that doesnt include extra possible charges if they (the mirror) counter sue, or costs get awarded in their favour, does liability then also fall on the class?."

Yes... It most certainly does.

Of course Poe has no intention whatsoever of suing anybody and he knows it. This is purely another cash-grab and will go exactly the same way as his "Global Class Action Law Suit v 7 Sisters Oil Cartel and OPEC" that he abandoned two years ago without so much as going close to a court... Or actually doing anything at all come to that... https://www.facebook.com/globalclassaction

And then there's the minor point that every single court case he has been involved in has ended very badly for him and his 'clients'.
Last edited by longdog on Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

littleFred wrote:Even the rope analogy, used by Peter many times, is stupid. I've seen many movies in which the gallant rebels storm the wicked oppressor's castle. Not one of them had a plot device of the oppressor generously providing ropes for the rebels to climb up.

Peter has his own bank. He has his own court that is superior to every other court. If he wants to win a class action, why doesn't he try it himself in his own court? What do the suckers think he needs this money for? To hire lawyers or something?
Don't forget he also has his own law firm, Freeman Legal Services. He could represent the suckers pro bono if he wanted to.
Warning may contain traces of nut
longdog

Post by longdog »

He thinks pro bono means you're a U2 fan.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Losleones wrote:Woody has opened a thread on PT proposal to sue the Mirror & One Cell has waded in with his usual garbage. Let's hope Haining is out walking the dog as this will get locked down pretty soon.
Comedy gold as always.
Re: Peter of England to sue the Mirror!

Postby Goldberry » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:19 am
A bit flippant there wooden head!

Peter is trying to help change the system. He WILL need to dip his toe back and forth to succeed.

Next on this thre
Childish? ad will be folk saying that the mirror can pay it off with one of Peters cheques. Childish.

Goldberry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Childish? The Daily Mirror is owned by Trinity Mirror Plc, if I were a shareholder and Peter did win his never going to happen Class action, I would consider it prudent and perfect proof his bank does work by paying him any damages in his chosen currency the Re. I would strongly suggest to the board that they order a cheque book now.

I did LOL at the Peter is trying to change the system line, Piss take is a Conman fleecing anyone dumb enough to buy (with real money) the bullshit he peddles you ignoramus.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Skeleton wrote:
Childish? The Daily Mirror is owned by Trinity Mirror Plc, if I were a shareholder and Peter did win his never going to happen Class action, I would consider it prudent and perfect proof his bank does work by paying him any damages in his chosen currency the Re. I would strongly suggest to the board that they order a cheque book now.
You clearly don't understand how the banking system works you sheeple. All the Mirror would have to do is enter a debit for the amount of the judgement into their monthly accounts and then, according to the principles of the conservation of energy and stuff the sum must have gone somewhere so Poe can enter it as a credit in his accounts. Job's a goodun. 8)
guilty

Post by guilty »

Skeleton wrote: Childish? The Daily Mirror is owned by Trinity Mirror Plc, if I were a shareholder and Peter did win his never going to happen Class action, I would consider it prudent and perfect proof his bank does work by paying him any damages in his chosen currency the Re. I would strongly suggest to the board that they order a cheque book now.
Oooh! Naughty Daily Mirror. How dare you thay thuch howwid things.
I have sent the Mirror a file on Peter and WeRe Bank. As soon as they read that they will be apologising to Peter and offering to settle out of court.

On the other hand...... :thinking:
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
longdog

Post by longdog »

From some moron over on Facebook...
A lot of People who are not involved in WeRe Bank are very concerned for others, should they put their efforts into trying to expose those pedos within the groups they are protecting they would be far useful.
These idiots really don't have a f**king clue and clearly don't realise how ridiculous they make themselves look when they come out with this crap.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

longdog wrote:From some moron over on Facebook...
A lot of People who are not involved in WeRe Bank are very concerned for others, should they put their efforts into trying to expose those pedos within the groups they are protecting they would be far useful.
These idiots really don't have a f**king clue and clearly don't realise how ridiculous they make themselves look when they come out with this crap.
Isn't that the same guy who bet £10k he had proof WeRe bank was legit and then started making excuses when someone tried to accept the bet?
Bones

Post by Bones »

Something tells me this isn't what gatlin meant about telling the mirror about GOODF :haha:

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So PoE, who hasn’t got the beans to afford a decent living, other than what he’s scammed off his sucker list, is going to launch a class action suit, in a country renowned for not doing such things, which will cost him more than he could possibly have scammed if this fraud had worked just to get to speak to a lawyer, against a newspaper that Pound for Pound has him outgunned, as well as outbrained on all fronts, claiming what, that they hurt hims widdle fee fees? Certainly as far as I can tell they haven’t said anything that wasn’t even remotely less than the truth, which means they were doing what a newspaper is supposed to do, report the news. Even for PoE this is a bit of a stretch, wonder how many of his dim witted acolytes will fall for it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

notorial dissent wrote:wonder how many of his dim witted acolytes will fall for it.
All of them.
No doubt they will be rattling the tin over in Goofsville for all and her granny to get behind Peter Of England.
guilty

Post by guilty »

wanglepin wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:wonder how many of his dim witted acolytes will fall for it.
All of them.
No doubt they will be rattling the tin over in Goofsville for all and her granny to get behind Peter Of England.
I think there are too many legal hurdles to scramble over for any GLO to be progressed to a court.
But if it went ahead (and serve them right if it did), the goofers £2 donation will pale into insignificance when the Mirror wins and the legal costs of the entire action fall to those who have signed up to it. More house sales I would think!
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."