Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Losleones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by Losleones »

Over on goofsville it's a close run race but idiot of the day goes to gatlin7340
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... gk-g1p4WrU
:shrug:
longdog

Post by longdog »

Can somebody better edumacated with book lernin confirm or correct my understanding of the difference between group action and class action...

As I understand it a group action is a case bought by more than one named plaintiff against the same respondent for the same or closely related civil naughtiness. A class action is by one or more plaintiffs representing a whole class of claimants who are not personally named but the case becomes the ruling for all current and future claimants against the respondent(s) for the same act of civil naughtiness.

Is that correct...ish?

Either way I fail to see how the ReTardsMembers have suffered any loss as a result of the WeaRy bank being called out as the scam it is. So the cheques will be rejected and they'll have to pay the debt with toxic legal tender or try to get out of paying some other way... What's new?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'm still trying to figure out what PoE's complaint would be when the paper basically told the truth about his little excursion in fraud and dishonesty.

Maybe I'm just a silly ignorant colonial, but I don't see anything even remotely actionable in that.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

notorial dissent wrote:I don't see anything even remotely actionable in that.
But Peter only has to tell these thick, dense bellend goofers that there is something actionable and he's away with the money, while the goofers remain away with the fairies.

Peter has them hooked, he's good and clever at what he does. Strange thing here though is he doesn't have to be good or clever to land a freetard.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

wanglepin wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:I don't see anything even remotely actionable in that.
But Peter only has to tell these thick, dense bellend goofers that there is something actionable and he's away with the money, while the goofers remain away with the fairies.

Peter has them hooked, he's good and clever at what he does. Strange thing here though is he doesn't have to be good or clever to land a freetard.
I quite understand all that, it is almost like he has found a way of bottling stupid. He has definitely chosen his sucker list well.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

notorial dissent wrote:I'm still trying to figure out what PoE's complaint would be when the paper basically told the truth about his little excursion in fraud and dishonesty.

Maybe I'm just a silly ignorant colonial, but I don't see anything even remotely actionable in that.
There isn't one, he'd be hoping for an out of Court settlement from the Mirror as they'd just want to make it go away and when they don't play and he loses (as he will) to spread the costs across the numpties that saw ££££££££'s and agreed to put their name to this idiocy ! :beatinghorse:
FN75
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by FN75 »

Tonight on BBC1's Inside Out (I assume London): "Exposing flaws in the way cheques are processed by banks."

Oh dear Lord no.
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

This is how I see the basis for PoE's class action (nb: none of it is valid and all is bs):

1. The Mirror owes a duty of care to those to whom it causes harm;
2. The Mirror, by publishing all these statements about WeRe Bank, etc. is making it less likely that WeRe Bank will succeed and less likely that anyone will either use or accept WeRe Bank cheques.
3. Therefore, the Mirror has caused economic injury to WeRe Bank and to it's members who no won't be able to use bogus cheques.
4. Therefore, the Mirror must grovel and apologize to PoE, the WeRE Bank, it's members, must pay them gazillions of dollars (in gold or silver - none of that fiat money stuff or WeRe Bank cheques as this is a private, not public debt) and run a complete edition promoting PoE for knighthood.

Now, those of us who are lawyers (and anyone with a functioning brain) will say that this is all bs. Of course it is, but PoE will get contributions AND THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS BECAUSE HE IS A CONMAN.

NB: Please, pretty please, sue me for defamation Peter. I need an excuse for a vacation in the UK.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

The American woman facing eviction for trying to pay rent with WeRe cheques has been to court. On Saturday she posted to the "IN mag COURT tomorro morning CTAX" thread:
060572MW wrote:Here is ,y update after going to court! Besides the fact I stressed my self sick, I went still not felling well....a few days out of the hospital!
The judge asked if I agree that I have not paid rent and owe money and I said no, He then asked if I need to speak with an attorney or what ever the next step was....I believe he said trial, I didn't know what he was talking about so I choose the attorney!

I was in so much pain I didn't realize what was going on!

I told him that I did pay and showed a copy of the 1st cheque that was received and endorsed. I also provided Information as to who I spoke with and what they said. I started getting asked questions about, where is the bank located, where do they get their money from, how did I hear about the bank, Do they charge interest, or take a lean against anything I own. Lawyer says "this sounds to good to be true". Then continues asking more questions. So, how much do you have to deposit for, and how much is your monthly payment because are just going to give you that much money without interest.....bla, bla, bla.
The last thing he said to me was see if bank will transfer the money into your bank account here that way you can pay with a US Bank! The last thing he said was he was keeping my paper showing the 1st endorsed cheque and he will keep in touch.......I HAVE UNTIL OCTOBER 3RD NUT NOT SURE WHAT THAT MEANS!
By that time I just wanted to go home try to sleep and feel better.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

I HAVE UNTIL OCTOBER 3RD NUT NOT SURE WHAT THAT MEANS!
That means, "this will not end well for you."
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
longdog

Post by longdog »

littleFred wrote:The American woman facing eviction for trying to pay rent with WeRe cheques has been to court. On Saturday she posted to the "IN mag COURT tomorro morning CTAX" thread:
060572MW wrote:I told him that I did pay and showed a copy of the 1st cheque that was received and endorsed. I also provided Information as to who I spoke with and what they said. I started getting asked questions about, where is the bank located, where do they get their money from, how did I hear about the bank, Do they charge interest, or take a lean against anything I own. Lawyer says "this sounds to good to be true". Then continues asking more questions. So, how much do you have to deposit for, and how much is your monthly payment because are just going to give you that much money without interest.....bla, bla, bla.
So it took the duty lawyer a few minutes, if that, to get to the pertinent points. The same pertinent points that the ReTards have never once thought about even when reality has been hitting them in the face with a four by two. :haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
chronistra
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by chronistra »

longdog wrote:So it took the duty lawyer a few minutes, if that, to get to the pertinent points. The same pertinent points that the ReTards have never once thought about even when reality has been hitting them in the face with a four by two. :haha:
Do American courts typically even have duty lawyers? or was she talking to the landlord's lawyer?
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

On Saturday she posted to the "IN mag COURT tomorro morning CTAX" thread
Is that on the WeRe Bank forum? Because I can't access that She had been posting on GOODF.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Yes, sorry, I should have said, it's on the private WeRe Bank forum.
morrand

Post by morrand »

chronistra wrote:Do American courts typically even have duty lawyers? or was she talking to the landlord's lawyer?
Presumably, the judge recruited counsel for her. Not uncommon when the judge comes across someone who's obviously in over her head.
---
Morrand
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

I have said for some time now that Pof E has been reproducing Roger Hayes’ lawfulbank bank model from day one but has been better at this con than Hayes could ever have been.
When I read that Pof E had ventured into the land of law suits and particularly “ Class Action” I wondered if P of E had also gotten the idea from Hayes but was waiting for an opportune moment?
This is what I have found

https://lawfulbank.com/forum/thread/242 ... ture-2015/
Roger Hayes said...
This is just a short message to let the group know that I am aware that we all need an update on how things re the Lawful Bank and the Class Action against the banks are progressing. Briefly - there have been a few steps forward and a few steps back... so, some good news and some disappointments....
There have been no updates from Hayes on his Lawful Bank V Bankers Class Action that I could find. I wonder will PofE be any more successful at this than Hayes appears to have been?
guilty

Post by guilty »

Perhaps Euros aren't quite as toxic as £GBPs?
http://bibicabaya.com/2015/09/28/were-b ... avantages/
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Bones

Post by Bones »

Is Peter also going to sue the Financial Times, who have been trying without success to speak to him about his scam

http://www.ftadviser.com/2015/09/25/reg ... ticle.html

Bones

Post by Bones »

Bones

Post by Bones »