Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by pigpot »

longdog wrote:
NG3 wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:At this point I just want the arrest to happen so we find out how much dosh he made off selling the fake checkbooks.
With the number of foreign reports it will be interesting to see if someone else tries to get in first with an extradition attempt for something like mail fraud first.
We know pretty much for a fact that Poe has sold at least one of his chequebooks in the US as evidenced by the brainless cretin that's being evicted which I assume is "mail-fraud" over there but there's not really an equivalent offence in the UK so I assume that's not an extraditable offence.

What we need is the f**ker to be charged in the UK with fraud which I would've thought would be a cut and dry case. Sadly TPTB don't seem to be that bothered.
longdog wrote:TPTB don't seem to be that bothered.
Like I said NOTHING has come or would come of this. :violin:
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
NG3
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NG3 »

pigpot wrote: Like I said NOTHING has come or would come of this. :violin:
Way to early to say that.

This isn't like a breach of the peace, one crime, one time, one location.

Besides you have the worst record for predictions ever. You were still predicting little Deano would be found not guilty AFTER he'd already been found guilty.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

wanglepin wrote:You have to hand to P of E. Every time he comes up with a money scamming idea (Class action in this case) it shows ceylon Mark Haining up for what he really is. It is a bit too late for him to hope that this sorry story will just go away. He's been in on it since the day of its launch and he won't be able to shake it off by locking and deleting threads or trying to gag his own members who have fell for Peters very good con and denying them the right to know both sides of the story.
It also shows to me that Haining isn't clever enough to come up with his own con. Peter is both mentally not all there and running a con, but it's all his idea. Haining is always the hanger-on, he never starts anything or come up with a "new" idea, he spends his time hanging around and joining in the existing FMOTL woo-woo lunacy.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

deary deary deary me.
Ceylon has his arse in his hand
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... gu4cDTF98E
NG3

Post by NG3 »

wanglepin wrote:deary deary deary me.
Ceylon has his arse in his hand
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... gu4cDTF98E
Isn't it funny how many people complain about alleged dictatorships, while telling people it's their way, or the highway?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

He should consider himself lucky, I didn't even get a warning before my ban.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

This was funny but seriously true.
jimmyw wrote:
either way we win. get ur cheques out asap
by Wooden head » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:05 amDRAGGING OTHERS ALONG WITH YOU JIMMY IS A GOOD IDEA. THE MORE THAT END UP IN BIGGER DEBT THE MORE THE COURT WILL EARN, YOU REALLY ARE A CLEVER **** AREN'T YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... gu7VjTF98F
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Conman of England's latest rant:
AND WHEN THIS STORM HITS PORT YOU WILL THEN BE IN PARTIAL REALISATION OF THE WHY AND THE HOW OF "WHY" WeRe Bank was formed and "HOW" it was manifested to help you!
THE QUATLOOSERS & Co. WILL REALIZE, TO THEIR PRONOUNCED EMBARRASSMENT, THAT THEY'VE BEEN HOOD-WINKED BIG TIME BY THOSE WHOM "THEY IMAGINED" TO BE OUR ENEMIES AND THEIR FRIENDS.
THOSE THEY IMAGINE THEY ARE HELPING IN TRYING TO TRASH WeRe Bank ARE IN FACT OUR SUPPORTERS - FOR THE PLAN IS FAR GRANDER AND MORE COMPLEX THAN THEIR SPINNING MINDS CAN COMPREHEND. IT HAS INFINITE DEPTH AND IS EXTREMELY SIMPLE IN ITS FORMULA...BUT THE STUPID IT BURNS
NEXT....
ALL YOU PRESSTITUTES OUT THERE - HEED THE WARNINGS - AND IF YOU WANT AN "INSIDE STORY" THEN MAYBE A FEW FAVOURABLE WRITE UPS ON WeRe Bank "toute suite" WILL GET YOU A LONG SOUGHT AFTER INTERVIEW WITH POE.
FINALLY A MESSAGE TO YOU ALL
Time is not on your side - this "energy implosion" is a mathematical certainty. The negative capacitance within the circuit is loaded to "inevitable discharge" - the spark will jump...but like a pregnant women's travail, the outcome is inevitable but none know the exact date.
The rank and file within the banking system are going to be "blin-sided" by it and those in middle management crushed.
If you want to know the WHEN and the WHO...then just JOIN WeRe Bank
Pip! Pip! Pip!
Hey, Conman! Get your CAPS LOCK key sorted.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
guilty

Post by guilty »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Conman of England's latest rant:
AND WHEN THIS STORM HITS PORT blah blah...
Further and further down the well of Mystic Alien Secret Knowledge. At least we have the admission that the media are trying to get him to comment but he's refusing.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
guilty

Post by guilty »

When will the World finally realise that this sad, insane old hobo in a camper van holds the fate of humanity in his hands?
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
longdog

Post by longdog »

The negative capacitance within the circuit is loaded to "inevitable discharge" - the spark will jump...
I'm pretty sure there's no such thing as negative capacitance any more than there's such a thing as a negative resistance and in any event a hypothetical capacitor with a negative capacity would by definition be incapable of making a spark jump... Or do anything else come to that. I think the correct term for a negative capacitor would be "a short circuit".

What an utter plank he is and what a bunch of complete and utter planks his followers are. I've read through that screed three times now and come to the conclusion it's just a load of words which say precisely sweet f**k all :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

All shouty and petulant, and making even less sense than usual, and that is never much at the best of times. Quatloos does seem to have put a right burr up his behind though, fancy that, and here all this time I thought we weren't worth worryign about.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

notorial dissent wrote: Quatloos does seem to have put a right burr up his behind though, fancy that, and here all this time I thought we weren't worth worryign about.
We do seem to get a mention every time he posts, although I don't think he's quite grasped the nature of this place yet. Still, he's none to smart so it's perhaps to be expected.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Mathematically, an inductor is the negative of a capacitor.

You could also have a dual voltage circuit and have a capacitor charged with a negative voltage referenced to ground.

But that's over thinking the statement. Remember the speaker. Monkeys and typewriters.
Pox

Post by Pox »

A while ago (whilst sitting in my amateur psychiatrists chair) I said that I thought POE displayed some characteristics of mania.

Now I think that he is suffering from a whole basket (case) load of mental illnesses.

I think it is time that he gets his lithium levels checked.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Oh dear, he doesn't understand journalism, does he?

Regarding the class action: Peter announced it on his public FB page, where 17 people have said they are in.

How about the private WeRe Bank forum. Obviously this is where the detail is thrashed out, who is sueing who for what, and when, and so on, right?

Wrong. Peter has said nothing about it on his private forum. Mind you, he rarely says anything. But the suckers are eagerly discussing this wonderful development, right?

Wrong. Only two members (150180SW and 170959MM) express support, in the thread "Raising Money For Class Action", started by 150180SW.

150180SW ("Sammy") has previously been sceptical, eg about the meeting that never happened, and the Firstplus "success" thread that vanished, how Peter misinterprets BoE 1882, and it doesn't apply in the USA, and so on.

I've mentioned here that 170959MM (Michael David Meehan) failed to pay council tax, gas, electric and BT bills with WeRe cheques, and lost in court over the council tax. He was annoyed with Peter for not supporting the court case. He said recently, 17 September, that "it ain't rocket science to discern that WeRe Bank's Achilles Heel is their lack of LEGAL support".

Why are Sammy and Michael now supporting Peter? Do they think Peter stands a snowball's chance against the Mirror newspaper? Has Peter bought them off somehow? I don't know.

On the negative side, 160365SG cautions that "there is absolutely no guarantee of winning the case". Well, indeed; it's a guaranteed fail. More likely still, Peter will take any fighting fund and not fight at all, aside from ranting on FB.

I don't think it's been mentioned on Q, that Peter has started using the WeRe Bank FB page.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

So he has managed to raise thirty-four quid plus another possible four quid so far. Not long to go now........
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
guilty

Post by guilty »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:So he has managed to raise thirty-four quid plus another possible four quid so far. Not long to go now........
Well worth it if he can spread the cost of the very expensive court case amongst 17 named others.
Alan Peter Michael SMITH and OTHERS v Mirror Group Newspapers. I look forward to it.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I wonder if Peter knows that his continued reference to us is:

a) Only giving us a happy because we have obviously gotten under his skin;
b) Letting anyone investigating him know to come here to look at what information we have on him;
and c) Making him sound even more crazy each and every time.

As for the suffering from mania, I would definitely agree, I have first hand experience of people suffering from mental health issues (including those who are detained for safety reasons) and Peter wouldn't be out of place on a mental health ward. Certainly something in his brain has short-circuited and allowed some delusions to take hold.
Warning may contain traces of nut
guilty

Post by guilty »

PeanutGallery wrote: b) Letting anyone everyone investigating him know to come here to look at what information we have on him;