Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by mufc1959 »

From the posts on the WeRe Bank and Peter of England FB pages, he's definitely targeting the American audience. Practically everything he's posting, particularly on the WeRe Bank page, is American in origin.

I think he's realised the game is up as far as the UK is concerned, but the USA is a far bigger market, with many more smaller local banks that won't necessarily be accustomed to dealing with foreign cheques.

To collect a cheque drawn on a UK bank, an overseas bank will need to use a bank in the UK as its correspondent bank. The correspondent will collect the payment from the drawer's UK bank and send the funds back to the foreign bank. American banks will send off the WeRe cheque for payment and the correspondent UK bank will then refuse to take it any further, and let its American counterpart it's a scam.

But Peter will deflect the blame from himself onto the UK banks and will continue stringing along the punters for as long as he can.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

All this talk of Shropshire made me think of the 1956 Daffy Duck cartoon, "Deduce You Say", in which the redoutable Dorlock Holmes and his sidekick Dr. Watkins (Porky Pig), attempt to apprehend the notorious Shropshire Slasher.

Come to think of it, some of the subjects of this forum appear to have as much contact with reality and self-awareness as Daffy Duck. That is to say: none.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

mufc1959 wrote:From the posts on the WeRe Bank and Peter of England FB pages, he's definitely targeting the American audience. Practically everything he's posting, particularly on the WeRe Bank page, is American in origin.

I think he's realised the game is up as far as the UK is concerned, but the USA is a far bigger market, with many more smaller local banks that won't necessarily be accustomed to dealing with foreign cheques.

To collect a cheque drawn on a UK bank, an overseas bank will need to use a bank in the UK as its correspondent bank. The correspondent will collect the payment from the drawer's UK bank and send the funds back to the foreign bank. American banks will send off the WeRe cheque for payment and the correspondent UK bank will then refuse to take it any further, and let its American counterpart it's a scam.

But Peter will deflect the blame from himself onto the UK banks and will continue stringing along the punters for as long as he can.
Actually, not so much. By now the FED and comptroller will have sent out warning circulars to all members, i.e. EVERYONE, and so they should be on the fraud watch list by now. Most US banks won't even take foreign checks anymore, they insist on wire transfer for large funds or transfers. The fee for a collection item these days is at least $50, and they may be going by a base and percentage now as it is so expensive. It can often cost considerably more than the check was worth to do an international collection, which is why US banks as a rule don't. They certainly aren't for the types of transactions WeRenota check writers are likely to write. Since they won't be able to find either the bank or a correspondent bank. The other factor is that they tend to take writing bad checks more than a bit seriously here as a rule, and in many jurisdiction it runs anywhere from a misdemeanor right on up to a serious felony, and they do prosecute with great regularity and effect. The idiot in Indiana is really lucky that on top of getting tossed out of her cheap apartment that they haven;’t jailed her and ordered prosecution for having written the checks, although there is still time for that if she doesn’t find a brain real quick. I really don’t think the US will be a good market, at least for very long before the users start going to jail for it. There isn’t much the US can do about PoE except block his mailings at customs, if they can catch them, since he isn’t a US resident and isn’t her personally, which doesn’t mean they can’t indite him and file charges though,
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

notorial dissent wrote: There isn’t much the US can do about PoE except block his mailings at customs, if they can catch them, since he isn’t a US resident and isn’t her personally, which doesn’t mean they can’t indite him and file charges though,
For those on this side of the pond, not only do our American cousins come down very hard on bad checks, if your fraud so much as touches federal mail eg. by sending your chequebook that way, it can land you in very deep do-do.

So I have a feeling Peter needs to scratch that side of the pond off his list of places to visit and hope no one ever has a mind to look at extradition laws.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Thanks, notorial dissent, for the perspective on the US position. I agree that someone in the US will end up in jail over this, but it's unlikely to be Peter of England.
longdog

Post by longdog »

noblepa wrote:All this talk of Shropshire made me think of the 1956 Daffy Duck cartoon, "Deduce You Say", in which the redoutable Dorlock Holmes and his sidekick Dr. Watkins (Porky Pig), attempt to apprehend the notorious Shropshire Slasher.

Come to think of it, some of the subjects of this forum appear to have as much contact with reality and self-awareness as Daffy Duck. That is to say: none.
I really can't stand by and see the great Daffy Duck libelled in such a fashion.

JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent

That is quite true, and heaven help them if they try and pay a state or federal tax bill with one, that will cause a whole world of hurt unlike anything they've yet experienced.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Surjit Uppal
Today at 00:12
Hello Peter having problems with insurance company they say the costs they have accured paying third party I am liable please help phone number is 07791547515
Another satisfied customer.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

mufc1959 wrote:From the posts on the WeRe Bank and Peter of England FB pages, he's definitely targeting the American audience. Practically everything he's posting, particularly on the WeRe Bank page, is American in origin.

I have a checking account i use mainly for online purchases. I can go over 2 months between visits since i only go to make deposits. Nonetheless, when i do go, they recognize me and bring up my account for processing without needing to see my account number. That's a small bank. But it's an american small bank which means it belongs to several networks which handle clearing for it. i'm sure that if a few dozen werechecks show up, those networks will send out an alert to all members.

Things might be different with credit unions or thrift and loans, but i doubt it.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

"WeRe NOT a Bank"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7oyas4D_QU

Some fun at Peter's expense.
Last edited by Jeffrey on Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
notorial dissent

I hadn't thought about it, but I know my bank does for certain, and I'm many others do as well, when you deposit through an ATM or teller window anymore they scan and read the check and that is the first part of the processing part now, and it is the electronic scan that they file with the FED so that they don't have to handle it any further, and I would suspect in their processing que if they don't outsort the ones with bad routing numbers right from the start now instead of waiting to get them back from the FED 24 hours later. Insurance companies and mortgage companies, unless they process directly through a bank may have a little more time lag, but I would bet on much anymore as every day those checks don't show in the companies account is a day money is lost. Gov't agencies, at least around here always deposit within 24 hours for the same reason, and a lot of them have gone to electronic check which processes within 24 hours as well, and they watch the kickbacks like a hawk, and seriously charge the offenders when it happens. So I'm sure they'll be popular with the idjit set, until they start getting hit with return and penalty fees, which they will, in fairly short order. In other words, I think the honeymoon with WeRenotabank in the US will be short and unpleasant.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Looks like Peter is now surplus to requirements, Lynda now has all the answers

Someone else heading towards eviction

longdog

Post by longdog »

Bones wrote: Someone else heading towards eviction

"Better men than us died throughout Europe believing they were stopping this"

Having to pay rent to your social housing provider... WORSE THAN HITLER!!! :haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
NG3

Post by NG3 »

I assume that when they say they have letters from the FCA and the PRA that say things in a roundabout way, about WeRe bank, they mean in the same roundabout way that the Crawford judgement said Tom had won, roundabout, in this case, being another way of saying if you read half a statement, out of context, and interpret it as you want, rather than as intended.

That should impress a judge!

"Here are two letters, from authoritative sources, telling you the bank I use isn't a real bank, and that the cheques will not be honoured, and indeed are not worth the paper they are written on, so despite no money being transferred you can see I've paid the debt."

It could work, I guess, if the case is being heard in Stupidsville.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

longdog wrote: "Better men than us died throughout Europe believing they were stopping this"

Having to pay rent to your social housing provider... WORSE THAN HITLER!!! :haha:
A fortnight ago at work I was told by a FOTL that I was a Nazi, committing atrocities in return for a paycheck. Because, apparently, telling someone they have to pay their mortgage is akin to genocide.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

mufc1959 wrote:
longdog wrote: "Better men than us died throughout Europe believing they were stopping this"

A fortnight ago at work I was told by a FOTL that I was a Nazi, committing atrocities in return for a paycheck. Because, apparently, telling someone they have to pay their mortgage is akin to genocide.
You MONSTER.

Oh wait...erm carry on.
Warning may contain traces of nut
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Those in the United States considering taking up this service might be interested in watching this video, which shows what can happen when you try to pass a bad cheque in the colonies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY1PlVpcE_E
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

In lieue of anything interesting happening, here's a lovely conversation I had with a particularly enlightened and happy fellow.

If you skipped reading this, you wouldn't have missed anything today. But I'd be curious to know if we have any idea if this is one of the regular goofers or not. The convo happened over on Jimmy's fail video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JToFBSLBN8
SRNOS: You do realise that all the banks on the high street are fake right? Bank of England is fake, the fiat currency we use is created by a private company. You are just another ignorant sheep that's going to find what is coming very difficult to deal with. I wish you luck anyways. Keep following the herd off the cliff. Bahahaha.

ZEKE: I prefer the "fake" currency that actually gets accepted by virtually everyone in the country and keeps the electricity bill paid rather than the made-up currency that not even its own inventor will accept.

SRNOS: And your inbred masters thank you for your blind compliance. Good little sheep.

ZEKE: I love the irony of the fact that all you brainwashed clowns always parrot the exact same thing. I'm not the one lining the pockets of a painfully obvious conman, you f***ing moron. Speaking of which, have you sent Peter your £10 in a brown envelope this month? Be a good sheep and get your useless fiat money in the post.

SRNOS: It is easier to fool a man than convince one he has been fooled. Trying to get you disgustingly ignorant waste of space sheep to realise you have been fooled is like trying to get blood from a stone, that is until it is bashed against your useless skulls. In fact you are lining inbred filths pockets by being in their system, yet you disgustingly do this without protest? What a worthless piece of shit argument you have. You sheep make us that are awake want to puke, seriously. The only good thing about your disgusting ignorance is that it's going to be the reason you do not survive what is coming, so really all of us that are awake need do nothing but watch you perish and get ready to remove your inbred masters and put in place a lawful monetary system by the people for the people. So take your Sodium Fluoride filled slow brain and if you do not like WeRe Banks alternative to the criminal, unlawful system we are using currently. Make up a better system and f***ing get out there and advertise it. Peter has more leadership and bravery in his little finger than your whole disgustingly Sodium Fluoride filled body. The reason those of us are awake have to repeat things constantly is because you sheep fill your bodies with so much brain numbing s*** from your water, food and the hypnotic box that it takes dozens of repetitions for you to understand basic f***ing English!!
That's it for now. Gonna go grab a lovely glass of sodium mind control.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:In lieue of anything interesting happening, here's a lovely conversation I had with a particularly enlightened and happy fellow.

If you skipped reading this, you wouldn't have missed anything today. But I'd be curious to know if we have any idea if this is one of the regular goofers or not. The convo happened over on Jimmy's fail video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JToFBSLBN8
SRNOS: You do realise that all the banks on the high street are fake right? Bank of England is fake, the fiat currency we use is created by a private company. You are just another ignorant sheep that's going to find what is coming very difficult to deal with. I wish you luck anyways. Keep following the herd off the cliff. Bahahaha.

ZEKE: I prefer the "fake" currency that actually gets accepted by virtually everyone in the country and keeps the electricity bill paid rather than the made-up currency that not even its own inventor will accept.

SRNOS: And your inbred masters thank you for your blind compliance. Good little sheep.

ZEKE: I love the irony of the fact that all you brainwashed clowns always parrot the exact same thing. I'm not the one lining the pockets of a painfully obvious conman, you f***ing moron. Speaking of which, have you sent Peter your £10 in a brown envelope this month? Be a good sheep and get your useless fiat money in the post.

SRNOS: It is easier to fool a man than convince one he has been fooled. Trying to get you disgustingly ignorant waste of space sheep to realise you have been fooled is like trying to get blood from a stone, that is until it is bashed against your useless skulls. In fact you are lining inbred filths pockets by being in their system, yet you disgustingly do this without protest? What a worthless piece of shit argument you have. You sheep make us that are awake want to puke, seriously. The only good thing about your disgusting ignorance is that it's going to be the reason you do not survive what is coming, so really all of us that are awake need do nothing but watch you perish and get ready to remove your inbred masters and put in place a lawful monetary system by the people for the people. So take your Sodium Fluoride filled slow brain and if you do not like WeRe Banks alternative to the criminal, unlawful system we are using currently. Make up a better system and f***ing get out there and advertise it. Peter has more leadership and bravery in his little finger than your whole disgustingly Sodium Fluoride filled body. The reason those of us are awake have to repeat things constantly is because you sheep fill your bodies with so much brain numbing s*** from your water, food and the hypnotic box that it takes dozens of repetitions for you to understand basic f***ing English!!
That's it for now. Gonna go grab a lovely glass of sodium mind control.
I note that he didn't answer the question, which was whether he paid his subs to Peter like a good little boy. Why are those of us with actual resources going to find things hard to deal with? But those who don't have anything will be rolling in it, unless it is a great big pile of dirt, I don't see how they can possibly affect any change. The world and society at the moment works for those who work with it, these people just don't want to work.
guilty

Post by guilty »

Peter Of England

9 October at 20:52 ·

My good friend Vlad the "Not So Bad" nails it here both on who created ISIS - Solar Templar Initiates of Atlantis' - female Egyptian Annunaki goddess Ninhursag and explains even for the dumbest Twatlooser to conprehend - who the hell pays the mercenaries via SWIFT or CASH IN BAGS yes, that's right...your good old banks pay that's who!

Who's for joining ReMovement which does what it says "ReMoves" them...it removes them alllll.

https://youtu.be/OQuceU3x2Ww

NOW WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IS EITHER VIEWS OF THESE POSTINGS GOING NORTH OR SOUTH SEVERELY....I'M NOT BELIEVING THAT THIS INFORMATION IS ONLY BEING SEEN BY LESS THAN 2,000 PER POSTING......constantly?
Translated: Cash exists, and can be used to buy stuff - even nasty stuff. That's the fault of the banks. Join WeRe bank and pay with worthless Re - then nobody will be able to buy anything. And why aren't my posts being read by millions of people?
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."