Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Zeke_the_Meek
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

He's due for another Facebook spree today, I reckon. He usually comes up on his mania every 3-4 days, like clockwork, so he's actually overdue.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I'm disappointed Peter hasn't had some meltdown over the "WeRe not a bank" video.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:He's due for another Facebook spree today, I reckon. He usually comes up on his mania every 3-4 days, like clockwork, so he's actually overdue.
I keep checking as well. Whatever happened to the weekly meetings we were promised or his trip to Glasgow?

Peter is laying very low, he knows the heat is on. The FCA warning has had the desired effect, the fall out from his grand scheme will continue though and that is something he has no control over, not that he will care. I am betting the next thing we get is a YT video blaming everyone else but him and it will be a quickly shot affair. He has some proper legal training of that their is no doubt, the British Army are a good training base, he will also know it is time to run silent and run deep and that is exactly what he will do. Will it save him? Time will tell.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I'm told by someone on the WeRe Bank forum that WeRe Bank has been reported to the Gardai by Bank of Ireland.

The response, apparently, from the gullible WeRe Bank 'customers' is that this is a lie to deflect from the fact that BOI stole the money for its own purposes.
:brickwall:
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:He's due for another Facebook spree today, I reckon. He usually comes up on his mania every 3-4 days, like clockwork, so he's actually overdue.
...........and right on cue PoE obliges with a notice all Were Bank members are going to be issued with "legal tender" before Christmas (the only way that will happen is if he gives them a refund).

And then some gibberish from a "reliable source" about the imminent demise of SWIFT.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 9179700768
Bones

Post by Bones »

Some clever soul on the WeRe Forum has noticed something about the only successful claim of a Were cheque being accepted, except for Darren's. I am sorry to say that I missed it.

The Cheque supposedly used to pay the gas bill was for £2,722.82

The amount credit to the GAS account was £2,792.16. This was also applied as an adjustment and clearly says your payments £0.00

Could someone have been telling porkies about this success ?

Now George, who strangely has the initials CM and not GM has said

So this success !!!1!!! was another failure for WeRe Bank
Bones

Post by Bones »

More from Peter Bullshit of England

IMPORTANT NEWS UPDATE
ATTENTION ALL WeRe Bank CUSTOMERS!

"Members of ReMovement & WeRe Bank are to be issued with LEGAL TENDER NOTES as the market allows over the coming weeks running to Xmas. To qualify you must be a ReMember.

Though not inevitable there is the distinct possibility of a pre- Christmas surprise being pulled by the Global Banking Elite and moneyed interests. This is a provisional "heads up!"

JOIN NOW! www.werebank.com

Sent to me today: -

<< I have information that I deem reliable -- Russia is NOW using the CIPS system and they are off the Cabal SWIFT system. USA banks are using/testing the CIPS system NOW (alternating every 15 seconds between the 2) The rest of the world is supposed to get off SWIFT this weekend...........how will this affect WeRE Bank and the SWallow System?>>>

PLEASE CIRCULATE WIDELY - OR NARROWLY AS YOU SEE FIT
Bones

Post by Bones »

Peter of England wrote: << I have information that I deem reliable -- Russia is NOW using the CIPS system and they are off the Cabal SWIFT system. USA banks are using/testing the CIPS system NOW (alternating every 15 seconds between the 2) The rest of the world is supposed to get off SWIFT this weekend...........how will this affect WeRE Bank and the SWallow System?>>>

PLEASE CIRCULATE WIDELY - OR NARROWLY AS YOU SEE FIT

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2015/07/1 ... P020150713

"The China International Payment System (CIPS), expected to be launched later this year, will now offer at best a complementary network for settling trade-related deals in the Chinese currency to a current patchwork of Chinese clearing banks dotted around the world."

https://www.rt.com/business/318103-chin ... stem-yuan/

"China’s Central Bank has started a global payment system which provides cross-border transactions in yuan. The China International Payment System (CIPS) intends to internationalize the yuan and challenge the US dollar's dominance."

So CIPS is a payment system for transactions in yuan and no other currency = doesn't involve payments made in Re then :sarcasmon:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

What's happened to PTOEs Class Action? It doesn't appear to have got off the ground, which is par for course with this idiot. He also promised gold pregnant notes with a launch date of Aug 1st. The only thing he's succeeded in was relieving a few grands worth of benefit money from his suckers.

He just spews out utter garbage every now & again to keep his mugs on the hook & delivers sweet FA. The pitiful excuse of a human being is lower than a snakes belly.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I understand Lynda of Salop is now the giver of legal advice and guidance on WeRe Bank, writing screens and screens of woo gibberish.

The internet has a lot to answer for. I remember when I was a student the closest thing you saw to a nutjob was the Protein Man wandering up and down Oxford Street with his placard. These days he wouldn't bother with all that, he'd have a website.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Green
Pox

Post by Pox »

Bones wrote:Some clever soul on the WeRe Forum has noticed something about the only successful claim of a Were cheque being accepted, except for Darren's. I am sorry to say that I missed it.

The Cheque supposedly used to pay the gas bill was for £2,722.82

The amount credit to the GAS account was £2,792.16. This was also applied as an adjustment and clearly says your payments £0.00

Could someone have been telling porkies about this success ?

Now George, who strangely has the initials CM and not GM has said

So this success !!!1!!! was another failure for WeRe Bank
So he used the 'grace period' before they realised it was a dud cheque to change suppliers?

As far as I know, you can't switch suppliers if you have a debt outstanding.

He thinks he is smart and outwitted them .........
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

If he hasn't moved house, which i presume the idiot hasn't, he's in for a CCJ & his front door getting caved in
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Bones wrote:More from Peter Bullshit of England
IMPORTANT NEWS UPDATE
ATTENTION ALL WeRe Bank CUSTOMERS!

"Members of ReMovement & WeRe Bank are to be issued with LEGAL TENDER NOTES as the market allows over the coming weeks running to Xmas. To qualify you must be a ReMember.

Though not inevitable there is the distinct possibility of a pre- Christmas surprise being pulled by the Global Banking Elite and moneyed interests. This is a provisional "heads up!"

JOIN NOW! http://www.werebank.com
This is getting good, counterfeiting money now, are we. I am sure it will work out just fine when someone goes to buy something with them
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Peter wrote:Members of ReMovement & WeRe Bank are to be issued with LEGAL TENDER NOTES as the market allows over the coming weeks running to Xmas.
This is more fraud by Peter. ("Fraud" being false representation intended to make a gain for himself.)

Peter redefines words to suit his own purposes. He redefines clearing of cheques so he can "clear" cheques without actually doing so. He claims WeRe is a "Bank" because it complies with what he claims a bank is. He redefines "legal tender" so he can claim that promissory notes and his own fakes cheques are "legal tender".

These are lies, and Peter knows they are lies. Most of the world also knows they are lies, and they won't accept Peter's cheques or gold-plated Re notes as "legal tender". Even Peter won't accept them.

The only people who believe Peter's lies are the suckers who give Peter real money. They are the victims of his fraud.

(Of course, a person is innocent until proven guilty. I'm not suggesting that Peter has been proven guilty of fraud. But I think he would be, if the suckers pressed charges.)
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

REmember The Liberty Dollar guy, Bernard von NotHausNutHouse , he got in trouble for his attempt at coining his own money although I seem to REcall he was convicted, but got off very lightly. Peter is no Bernie
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

NYGman wrote:he was convicted, but got off very lightly.
Six months of home detention, running concurrently with three years probation, but with a lot more mitigating circumstances than Peter.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

littleFred wrote:The only people who believe Peter's lies are the suckers who give Peter real money.
I reckon another 3 months at most, and it will all be in the bin. Then the recrimination will start.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Pox wrote:As far as I know, you can't switch suppliers if you have a debt outstanding.

He thinks he is smart and outwitted them .........
Losleones wrote:If he hasn't moved house, which i presume the idiot hasn't, he's in for a CCJ & his front door getting caved in
Agree with Pox. Also these things aren't the most efficiently run, so unless he keeps good records of meter readings and dates, he's going to be chased by two energy suppliers not one. I also think his new supplier will be round to fit a pre-payment meter.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

NYGman wrote:REmember The Liberty Dollar guy, Bernard von NotHausNutHouse , he got in trouble for his attempt at coining his own money although I seem to REcall he was convicted, but got off very lightly. Peter is no Bernie
Bernie IIRC has some explaining to do to his customers though because we are taking a bit more than £35 each. His "got off lightly" may be balanced by the fact that the Feds and the IRS have his customer list to talk to. I may be talking complete rubbish here, you'll have to read the thread on Bernie on Quatloos.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

mufc1959 wrote:I understand Lynda of Salop is now the giver of legal advice and guidance on WeRe Bank, writing screens and screens of woo gibberish.

The internet has a lot to answer for. I remember when I was a student the closest thing you saw to a nutjob was the Protein Man wandering up and down Oxford Street with his placard. These days he wouldn't bother with all that, he'd have a website.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Green
Brilliant. I'd forgotten all about him. I used to work at Leicester Square in those days and regularly saw him when I was on my lunch break.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”