Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Zeke_the_Meek
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

It is all REgurgitated Take back your Illegal government crap he as been spewing for years
Indeed, he's very much retreating back to safe ground here. Possibly because he's realised it's safer from a legal perspective to stick to generic revolutionary woo, or because the maintenance:profit ratio of his non-bank has tipped too far in the wrong direction. Possibly both, definitely the latter.

I also strongly suspect his earlier post about providing legal tender will never be mentioned again and was just a misfired neuron on his part. That is even sketchier water to be fishing in.

Can anyone figure out if he's reading from some kind of autocue in this video? I can't decide either way, and it'd be interesting to know if he can reel off a six minute spiel like this by rote (which is admittedly impressive despite how incomprehensible it is) or if this is pre-prepared bunkum.
guilty

Post by guilty »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:What should I stop doing, Saint Peter? Refrain from pairing my socks?.
Is that what re-movement is? I'm in! I have about 30 odd socks in my drawer - none of which make a pair. At last! A solution to my problem. WeRe odd socks. And I thought Peter was insane.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:
It is all REgurgitated Take back your Illegal government crap he as been spewing for years
Can anyone figure out if he's reading from some kind of autocue in this video? I can't decide either way, and it'd be interesting to know if he can reel off a six minute spiel like this by rote (which is admittedly impressive despite how incomprehensible it is) or if this is pre-prepared bunkum.
I strongly suspect he is speaking off the cuff, but may have a general framework in mind and a few catch phrases to throw in. He has worked long and hard on his Woo and knows it cold. He can speak without notes for over 2 hours, without repeating himself, or going off topic, not that there really is much of a topic, mostly various woo and conspiracy theories. If he can do those long slogs, 6 minutes is nothing. He has spent a lot of time "creating" the REmovement, and prepared countless documents and probably reams of "legal" research. There are some videos of him carrying around a REmovement notepad/booklet, that looked quite thick He is by far a Subject Matter Expert by now, especially as its creator, what he is saying is coming from the horse's mouth, so to speak. So I think, as someone who has dedicated a lot of time to "Piece together" the REmovement, and figure out how to misinterpret bend laws to create a common law bank out of mid-air (in Lieu of actually working a real job), he can recite woo in his sleep.

So basically I think he knows his woo so well, he could probably talk your ear off for days, and never repeat himself.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

guilty wrote:
Zeke_the_Meek wrote:What should I stop doing, Saint Peter? Refrain from pairing my socks?.
Is that what re-movement is? I'm in! I have about 30 odd socks in my drawer - none of which make a pair. At last! A solution to my problem. WeRe odd socks. And I thought Peter was insane.
30 odd socks? THIRTY? Good god, man! Okay, first things first, don't panic. But I need you to scan your entire chest of drawers with an e-meter right now. The one-legged reptilian zionists are playing you like a fool, good sir!
"The first thing I'd like you to do is stop what you are doing, or what you think you should be doing."
Was idly listening back through his previous videos while working, and this little line pricked my ears up. From nearly two years ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i79OFJp ... be&t=6m40s

Well, whaddya know? Déjà bloody vu.

[Edit: just read your comment above NYGman, and this backs up absolutely everything you just said about having stock phrases etc. I think you absolutely nailed it, thanks.]
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

A lot of what Piss take says is repeats from earlier video's. Because he babbles on so much with his meaningless woo, we tend not to notice.

No auto cue maybe but I have never seen him on any video look away from the camera before and there were definite facial twitches when he paused as well.

Pressure getting to you Piss Take?? Going to get a whole lot worse if you go ahead with your American arm of Weird bank you bell end.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Enema of England's rantings are now just sounded like woo-woo bingo.
It's just random words strung together with scant regard for comprehension.

Anyone know if there was progress on Swiftys proposal for a secret online forum for the RE-probates?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote: Can anyone figure out if he's reading from some kind of autocue in this video? I can't decide either way, and it'd be interesting to know if he can reel off a six minute spiel like this by rote (which is admittedly impressive despite how incomprehensible it is) or if this is pre-prepared bunkum.
Watch his eyes. I think he's definitely reading from something off to his left. Probably just someone holding cue cards with bullet points on for him to waffle around.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
guilty

Post by guilty »

For your interest:
Here is how we can circumvent the global
Posted by Brett Kraft on October 16, 2015 at 4:02am

Hello Everyone !!!

I recently joined a common law bank in the UK named WeRe Bank and it is working great for me !

I joined initially for 60 USD. filled out the Promissory Note for 150,000 British pounds and 3 weeks and 2 days later I got 25 checks.

I used the first one to pay $2500 on my Chase credit card account. Everyone reading this post should check out this website. Please be aware I do NOT make any money by bringing this bank to everyone's attention. I only want to bring more people to this bank for everyone's benefit.

www.werebank.com

Brett Kraft

419-512-1810
http://shatteringthematrix.com/profiles ... iDEuMKFOUk
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
Zeke_the_Meek wrote: Can anyone figure out if he's reading from some kind of autocue in this video? I can't decide either way, and it'd be interesting to know if he can reel off a six minute spiel like this by rote (which is admittedly impressive despite how incomprehensible it is) or if this is pre-prepared bunkum.
Watch his eyes. I think he's definitely reading from something off to his left. Probably just someone holding cue cards with bullet points on for him to waffle around.
I initially thought that too, but it seems like he may be just looking at random things going on behind him judging by the eye movement.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

http://www.re-movement.info/ is now up and running.

The site is truly horrible, with semi-transparent text over a constantly changing background making it painful to read.

Plenty of copy-pasta from other places, plus some new material, eg http://www.re-movement.info/crowd-funding-campaign/ Peter wants £150k for legal fees to prove in court that promissory motes are legal tender.

Peter claims he is bringing action under RICO (US Law) against all the major banks: http://www.re-movement.info/re-take-your-country/

Anyhow, there is plenty of junk to enjoy. Or not.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I wanted to pledge the full £Re150,000 but can't find the button :shrug:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

littleFred wrote:http://www.re-movement.info/ is now up and running.

The site is truly horrible, with semi-transparent text over a constantly changing background making it painful to read.

Plenty of copy-pasta from other places, plus some new material, eg http://www.re-movement.info/crowd-funding-campaign/ Peter wants £150k for legal fees to prove in court that promissory motes are legal tender.

Peter claims he is bringing action under RICO (US Law) against all the major banks: http://www.re-movement.info/re-take-your-country/

Anyhow, there is plenty of junk to enjoy. Or not.

Painful doesn't come close. I'd like to think that nobody could be suckered in by such rubbish, however the pages here and the entirety of goodf prove that unfortunately there may actually be a market.

Shame half of the pages require you to log i to view
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

Oh dear god that website is just a repository of waffle (by the way no script plug in works wonders on the site and makes it readable).

I particularly like this statement from his "free energy" page.

"Re-Movement will offer 100 [one hundred] Metric Tonnes of 99.9% Fine gold to the group who can come up with a working, verifiable Zero Point Energy Device before 1st January 2018. It will be released in tranches 10 MT over the validation period."

And where pretell Mr.PoE are you going to get the $3,798,713,600.00 required to purchase all that gold(at current price) your going to give away?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
longdog

Post by longdog »

daveBeeston wrote:Oh dear god that website is just a repository of waffle (by the way no script plug in works wonders on the site and makes it readable).

I particularly like this statement from his "free energy" page.

"Re-Movement will offer 100 [one hundred] Metric Tonnes of 99.9% Fine gold to the group who can come up with a working, verifiable Zero Point Energy Device before 1st January 2018. It will be released in tranches 10 MT over the validation period."

And where pretell Mr.PoE are you going to get the $3,798,713,600.00 required to purchase all that gold(at current price) your going to give away?
I suppose it doesn't really matter if it's 100 tonnes or a million tonnes of gold if the only way to get it is by breaking a fundamental law of physics. :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Bones

Post by Bones »

Looks like Re-Movement has merged with the EDL and BNP
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

That linda the Slut is a wonderful bit of work.

I also couldn't help notice the gold price ticker, however, I see nowhere a Re rate. Should I not be able to give a bank a WeRe check to buy gold? Also, can't peter use his WeRe checks to pay for the law suit, why the need to crowd fund. I would be happy to donate Re150k to the cause, that should be enough as we all know the courts will be forcet to accept it, and that will lend credibility to the currency. :sarcastic: :sarcasmon:
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Looks like Re-Movement has merged with the EDL and BNP
I think the ol' white supremacy thing goes even worse than that. From Peter's vomitorium of a website:
YOU ARE PART OF A KLAN
Really, Pete? You're going there, are you?
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

The Re has been revalued. It used to be 1:1 with the pound or 1:2 or something. Now "1 Re is currently worth around £15" according to http://www.re-movement.info/dt_portfoli ... urrency-2/ . But Peter also says "Currently 1gm of gold has a value of £240 [08/08/2015]". If he's buying at that price, I'll sell him as much as he wants, provided he gives me toxic currency in exchange.

Did someone want merchandise? Get your fully charged pocket runes from http://www.re-movement.info/dt_portfoli ... e-fashion/
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

littleFred wrote:The Re has been revalued. It used to be 1:1 with the pound or 1:2 or something. Now "1 Re is currently worth around £15" according to http://www.re-movement.info/dt_portfoli ... urrency-2/ . But Peter also says "Currently 1gm of gold has a value of £240 [08/08/2015]". If he's buying at that price, I'll sell him as much as he wants, provided he gives me toxic currency in exchange.

Did someone want merchandise? Get your fully charged pocket runes from http://www.re-movement.info/dt_portfoli ... e-fashion/
Or a Red stamp for those all important seals.
ALL ORDERS MUST BE SENT [BY POST] TO ReMovement 83 DUCIE STREET, MANCHESTER, M1 2JQ, UNITED KINGDOM

SPECIAL DELIVERY IS RECOMMENDED – THANK YOU!!

We still deal in cash and don’t accept credit cards or postal orders
Darn it, losing some business this way Piss take, I wonder if his prices include VAT.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Daft Ada
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Daft Ada »

Just wondering if Peter could be on the autistic spectrum and has become fixated about the banking world.

I have some experience with this and my current fixation is with the NHS and I can't let it go until I have reached a conclusion.
You may say that my fixation with the NHS and Peter's with the banks are on parr and neither of us can let it go until we see what we regard as "Justice" has been done.

Just a thought
Who's more foolish?
The fool, or the fool who follows him.