Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by Skeleton »

Peter Of England
5 hrs ·
IF YOU ARE WILLING TO ACCEPT A VERY GOOD PIECE OF ADVICE THEN I'D CONSIDER JOINING A MOVEMENT THAT WILL/CAN DELIVER EVERYTHING YOU WOULD WISH FOR...

That movement is explained here in brief.

It just so happens to have a Bank attached/aligned with it too!
SO HERE WE GO ON 18-10-2015 IN THE 58 YEAR OF BIRTH
I OFFER THIS TO NOW TO HUMANITY......So
TAKE A CHANCE !
TAKE A GAMBLE !
THROW THE DICE !
THE WORST THAT CAN HAPPEN IS THAT YOU END UP JUST AS UNHAPPY AS YOU CURRENTLY ARE AND UNDER THE COSH FOR ANOTHER LIFETIME OF DESTITUTION AND DREAD.
WE WILL DELIVER - THAT'S MY PROMISE TO YOU!
JOIN WITH US NOW AND THE HIERARCHY WILL PROVIDE THE "LEG UP" YOUR HEART YEARNS.
LEGAL TENDER WILL BE DELIVERED TOO -
A PRE CHRISTMAS WEBINAR IS SCHEDULED ANNOUNCING RELEASE OF FUNDS FROM THE GLOBAL COLLATERAL ACCOUNTS BUT IN A MOST ORIGINAL WAY....ReMember their plans may be fool proof but I assure you "They're NOT God Proof!"

https://youtu.be/kxs9ESoIBM0
Piss take has obviously come to the conclusion that having a real meeting may involve him meeting the odd fist or two, (one can only hope) so in amongst his plea for more people to con he is promising a web based one instead.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Oh dear. It seems that PoE's hope that everyone would forget about the shambles that is WeRe Bank and follow him blindly to his next scam haven't quite gone as planned:
Peter When are you going to help us get our cheques sorted out with this Asses of bankers who still refuse to clear our accounts.. Many of us are banging our heads over this issue, They take the cheques but still chase us for debts... Is there any direct routes we can take that you have used successfully yourself... You seem to know all the facts, but we can't implement them . Thanks
Perhaps Peter can distract him from the fact that he's never done anything to help anyone. Time for more sleight of hand by way of further vague promises of something happening... um, later:
ANDREW TAKE HEART MY DEAR! Salvation is just here and now. The road to Damascus is paved with thorns but we have a way through. There is going to be 2 major announcements before Christmas. There will be a Webinar before Christmas - all being well! so book your seat - it will be a Biggy! YOU MUST NOT THINK FOR ONE SECOND THAT JUST BECAUSE THE MAFIA SAY YOU HAVE NOT PAID THAT YOU HAVE IN FACT FAILED TO PAY!! It's time to call their bluff. REMEMBER - The Polarity Principle has been invoked - NO one escapes it's lazer like gaze now.
Pretty weak even by Peter's standards. At this point it'd be clear to a blind man on a galloping horse that Andrew is being led up the garden path. He must be LIVID with frustration at having waited two days for an answer only to be given more delayal tactics and quantum rhetoric....
Thank you Peter for your reply, Count me in for your Crowd funding project
... Oh. Never mind.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:Oh dear. It seems that PoE's hope that everyone would forget about the shambles that is WeRe Bank and follow him blindly to his next scam haven't quite gone as planned:
The Polarity Principle has been invoked - NO one escapes it's lazer like gaze now.
That's laSer actually Peter... If you're going to attribute characteristics to your invented scientific principles then at least spell them correctly. :naughty:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

A PRE CHRISTMAS WEBINAR IS SCHEDULED ANNOUNCING RELEASE OF FUNDS FROM THE GLOBAL COLLATERAL ACCOUNTS BUT IN A MOST ORIGINAL WAY....ReMember their plans may be fool proof but I assure you "They're NOT God Proof!"
Hmmmmmmmmm - I would imagine one part of this "original way" will involve the not so original sending of useless fiat currency to Dulcie Street to pay for PoE's christmas box.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:Oh dear. It seems that PoE's hope that everyone would forget about the shambles that is WeRe Bank and follow him blindly to his next scam haven't quite gone as planned:
Thank you Peter for your reply, Count me in for your Crowd funding project

... Oh. Never mind.

First off I think anyone who falls for Peter's scam is going to be dumb and desperate even by GOODF standards, most likely they are highly suggestible and lack critical thinking skills. They don't see why the cheques won't work. Now Peters answer is quite clever, on the face of it Peter doesn't give any firm answer, he doesn't tell his mark what to do to make the cheque actually work and by not saying that Peter can't be at fault if they follow his instructions and it fails because he hasn't actually given any instructions.

What Peter does say is that "they" - the banking mafia (note the use of Mafia to suggest organised criminality) - will make a claim that the Mark hasn't paid, and that this will be a lie. Peter is telling them that the cheque not clearing isn't Peter's fault or a sign that the scam isn't working, it's just that the banking crooks don't want to let people pay their debts in this manner or are accepting the payment and then double dipping. Note that what Peter is alleging is a serious crime, although he doesn't tell the sucker to go to the police, which would be the obvious place to go to report a crime.

By doing this he's convincing an already gullible sucker that he shouldn't have a go at Peter instead he should argue that he sent a cheque off to pay the debt, that his bank has told him that the cheque has cleared and that their demands for actual payment are wrong and fraudulent. He's shifting the blame in the eyes of his suckers from him and onto the banks.

The 'polarity principle' being invoked is just another piece of distraction woo, it sounds like something the suckers think they 'should' know and even though they don't know what it means (likely neither does Peter) they will ascribe something to it and in so doing feel a lot more intelligent than they actually are.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Aha! The driving engine behind PoE's inane ramblings revealed!

In response to his customers asking where they stand with the movement if they don't believe in god:
Well here we go...if a word is interchangeable in every sense for another then the words are the same. Substitute the word God (actually derivation of good) for Life and vice versa and we can see that you would have to absolutely insane to say or claim that you do not believe in LIFE. Ergo, you do believe in Life you just got confused playing your "victim" or "martyr" roles. The Martyr believes God's out to get him/her and the Atheist that "the Universe is about to crush him/her!" I could go on and will....
So according to Petey, words are arbitrary and their meanings interchangeable. When you read any of his verbal diarrhoea with this in mind, it all makes a lot of sense.
Bones

Post by Bones »

http://www.irishtimes.com/business/fina ... -1.2397342
Irish Times wrote: Central Bank issues warning on WeRe Bank

WeRe Bank (United Kingdom) is not authorised to provide financial services in Ireland

WeRe Bank (United Kingdom) is not authorised by the Central Bank to carry out banking business or to provide any other financial services.

WeRe Bank (United Kingdom) is not authorised by the Central Bank to carry out banking business or to provide any other financial services.

The Central Bank is warning consumers that WeRe Bank (United Kingdom) is not authorised by the Central Bank to carry out banking business or to provide any other financial services.

It is a criminal offence for an unauthorised firm/person to provide financial services in Ireland that would require an authorisation under the relevant legislation, and anyone who deals with such a firm, is not eligible for compensation from the Investor Compensation Scheme.

If you have information on this, or any other firm which may be unauthorised to operate in Ireland, you can contact the Central Bank on (01) 224 4000.

You can also check a list of unauthorised firms/persons on the Central Bank website. Since the start of the year, the regulator has issued warnings on eight investment firms.
https://www.centralbank.ie/regulation/u ... unath.aspx

http://www.centralbank.ie/press-area/pr ... eBank.aspx

NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Bones wrote:http://www.irishtimes.com/business/fina ... -1.2397342
Irish Times wrote: Central Bank issues warning on WeRe Bank

WeRe Bank (United Kingdom) is not authorised to provide financial services in Ireland

The Central Bank is warning consumers that WeRe Bank (United Kingdom) is not authorised by the Central Bank to carry out banking business or to provide any other financial services.

It is a criminal offence for an unauthorised firm/person to provide financial services in Ireland that would require an authorisation under the relevant legislation, and anyone who deals with such a firm, is not eligible for compensation from the Investor Compensation Scheme.

If you have information on this, or any other firm which may be unauthorised to operate in Ireland, you can contact the Central Bank on (01) 224 4000.

You can also check a list of unauthorised firms/persons on the Central Bank website. Since the start of the year, the regulator has issued warnings on eight investment firms.
https://www.centralbank.ie/regulation/u ... unath.aspx

http://www.centralbank.ie/press-area/pr ... eBank.aspx

I Wonder if they know old Peter was in Ireland (Wexford if I recall) to sell his checkbooks.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Bones

Post by Bones »

They will tomorrow :whistle:
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

The clown car posse have gotten all excited about this latest development over on FB, with Peter taking particular delight that Irish Times have posted a stock picture of the Irish Central Bank HQ in a manner that suggests WeRe Bank operates there.

The image usage is pretty misleading to anyone who isn't privvy to the whole story, but I don't know why PoE is so quick to draw attention to the fact that the actual situation with the massage parlour is a laughing stock.
AND ALL THOSE WHO SAY THAT OUR PREMISES [WeRe Bank's that is] need upgrading then I'm sure you'll all agree these offices [as shown by the Irish Times] are more than adequate and more than do us justice! WeRe on the 5th Floor

http://www.irishtimes.com/…/central-ban ... arning-on-
In other news, Jimmy is claiming another SUCCESS!!!111!!! To date there's no critic-silencing update on the previous SUCCESS!!!1!! with the water company, but he's quick to call win on this one which only 'cleared' on 10/10: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc7rq5Nzd2I

So can't pay the water bill, but happy to try and scam a new kitchen or whatever from 'Norwood Interiors' (Leeds, assumedly.) Also, that's a rather pricey VDJ set up he's got on the left. Wonder if that was on finance too.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Bill Lumbergh wrote: This may be the same person who already has his own thread in the Canadian forum. The judge called him an "unrepentant scofflaw". Turned a traffic stop into jail i think. Can't link to the thread right now.
Aha, found it. Thanks Bill, will have a read later:

viewtopic.php?t=10480
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

It's the same guy so I'll move all of the Ainsworth posts to that discussion and anything further on him can be continued there.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Irish Central Bank getting involved can only be a positive step. Odds of Peter risking crossing the border into Ireland anytime soon?
guilty

Post by guilty »

I looked up CHALANGE of JURSITUCTION and didn't find anything.
I look forward to hearing the result of this.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Found a handy chart for Stephen.

https://www.defencelaw.com/penalty-dishonesty.html

My question is for determining penalties would they use the $16,500 figure or the $912 he withdrew. Looking at between six months or ten years jail max penalty.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Jeffrey wrote: Looking at between six months or ten years jail max penalty.
Ah, but what if he chooses not to accept the jail stay? I'm pretty sure that worked last time he tried it!

I gave our paying masters over at Barclays Fraud Department a call today regarding the activities of your pal and mine, Jimmy Wyld. Sent them over a copy of his SUCCESS!!1! video as well as a still from it which shows all but two numbers of his account number.

Here's a recording of the call in which Jason (unsurprisingly) seems to know I'm talking about WeRe bank the second the phrase 'fake cheque' is mentioned:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfchBPR_UhY
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:
Ah, but what if he chooses not to accept the jail stay? I'm pretty sure that worked last time he tried it!

I gave our paying masters over at Barclays Fraud Department a call today regarding the activities of your pal and mine, Jimmy Wyld. Sent them over a copy of his SUCCESS!!1! video as well as a still from it which shows all but two numbers of his account number.

Here's a recording of the call in which Jason (unsurprisingly) seems to know I'm talking about WeRe bank the second the phrase 'fake cheque' is mentioned:

Zeke

Nice phone call, i am sure someone has his address!
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Jeffrey wrote:Found a handy chart for Stephen.

https://www.defencelaw.com/penalty-dishonesty.html

My question is for determining penalties would they use the $16,500 figure or the $912 he withdrew. Looking at between six months or ten years jail max penalty.
It would likely be the larger amount, he gained that much of a pecuniary advantage from the fake cheque. Even though the bank will be able to reverse the bulk of it, he still defrauded them of $16,500. That he withdrew $912 shortly after presenting the cheque and before the transaction was reversed should be more than enough to establish intent (if he thought the cheque was legitimate and had been accepted he would not have zeroed his account, so by withdrawing all the money he's shown that he knew or reasonably believed the cheque would bounce).
Warning may contain traces of nut
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:

Zeke well done mate, good work. Virtual beer for you from the land down under. Confirms what we all knew.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Pox

Post by Pox »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:

A little word of caution (for anybody who cares), it is really easy to trace someone by what the post on the net.

Here is a thread from GOOFY which I find quite threatening -

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 60&t=92976

Seems they are after you Normal!