Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Wow, we are getting very conspiratorial here.
Not really. Of course it is entirely possible that the poster did die. We have no way of knowing. But without verifiable evidence we cannot be sure. His real name has not been provided there was no mention of a funeral which is unusual. We only have Salie Nae's claim that she received a message. That, IMO, is not verifiable evidence.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Wow, we are getting very conspiratorial here.
Were way behind with any possible conspiracy theory. Over in Goofyland the day after his passing, "Dark Forces were already being considered"
Postby overdrawn » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:40 pm

SalliNae wrote:
He was admitted to hospital with suspected Kidney Stones and dies yesterday. To be determined but suspected aneurism. My thoughts go out to his family and friends.

I know its early days and everyone must be in shock, but its inconceivable that he went in for kidney stones and then suddenly passed away.
I don't want to sound paranoid, but dark forces must be considered I think.
Does anyone know which hospital ?
By the next day Overdrawn has become a health expert.
overdrawn
That's the official line.
I never take things at face value, Bertie was the last person to get ill, he was fastidious about his food, how could he develop gallstones and then die ?
He never did get a reply to his which Hospital question, nor did anyone ask or did anyone post anything regarding Funeral details. I found that odd at the time - just saying :)
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Skeleton wrote:
Were way behind with any possible conspiracy theory. Over in Goofyland the day after his passing, "Dark Forces were already being considered"
Fall deep enough down the freetard rabbit hole and no one ever dies, they're all murdered by the PTB because the PTB were scared of being exposed by them, & they're never guilty of a crime, that's the PTB too, setting them up!

Slowly but surely these sheep are wandering to those places.
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Someone is not a happy bunny over on the Were Bank forum:
081262DG wrote:
Peter could you please investigate the obvious trolling that is going on on this forum. We are investing our money for the success of WeRe bank therefore it is in all of our interest for the bank to succeed I for one object to a member of this forum spreading discourse putting off new members, confusing issues and going on and on that the cheques do not work.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

WTF?

YOU MEAN THE CHEQUES DONT WORK? NO FREE STUFF?

who'd a thunk it....

ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Let's put this Bertrum Bert thing to rest, BertieBert was not the same person as Peter. Berie was from farm country, and sounded like a Farmer. I listened to his talk on canning, which was actually quite interesting, and unlike his GOOFy posts, was actually spot on. Peter is most definitely not Bertie. Now, Bertie has stopped posting, and no other person has posted in his style, with his vigor, I do believe Bertie is gone.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

NYGman wrote:Let's put this Bertrum Bert thing to rest, BertieBert was not the same person as Peter. Berie was from farm country, and sounded like a Farmer. I listened to his talk on canning, which was actually quite interesting, and unlike his GOOFy posts, was actually spot on. Peter is most definitely not Bertie. Now, Bertie has stopped posting, and no other person has posted in his style, with his vigor, I do believe Bertie is gone.
I have not suggested that bertiebert was Peter. I believe that whoever posted as bertie was not Peter. However, if we look at the evidence we have no evidence whatsoever that proves the bertiebert poster has died. We are in danger of doing exactly what we criticise the GOOFers of doing: Reading a post from an anonymous person on the internet and immediately believing what they say although they offer absolutely no evidence.
I am not saying bertie has not died. He may well have done. At the same time I am not convinced he has died. Until we see the evidence it is impossible to say. At the moment all we have is a post from an anonymous poster who claims to have received a message from an anonymous person who told her an anonymous person has died.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
guilty

Post by guilty »

"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
NYGman wrote:Let's put this Bertrum Bert thing to rest, BertieBert was not the same person as Peter. Berie was from farm country, and sounded like a Farmer. I listened to his talk on canning, which was actually quite interesting, and unlike his GOOFy posts, was actually spot on. Peter is most definitely not Bertie. Now, Bertie has stopped posting, and no other person has posted in his style, with his vigor, I do believe Bertie is gone.
I have not suggested that bertiebert was Peter. I believe that whoever posted as bertie was not Peter. However, if we look at the evidence we have no evidence whatsoever that proves the bertiebert poster has died. We are in danger of doing exactly what we criticise the GOOFers of doing: Reading a post from an anonymous person on the internet and immediately believing what they say although they offer absolutely no evidence.
I am not saying bertie has not died. He may well have done. At the same time I am not convinced he has died. Until we see the evidence it is impossible to say. At the moment all we have is a post from an anonymous poster who claims to have received a message from an anonymous person who told her an anonymous person has died.
I Thought at first they were one and the same, i now accept this is not the case. However i would like the be able to prove his death one way or the other

The Paltalk room seems to have now gone. If no one knows his real name we are a bit stuck, his initials were as we know RW
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

That is good work Guilty, RIP Bertie.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
I am not saying bertie has not died. He may well have done. At the same time I am not convinced he has died. Until we see the evidence it is impossible to say.
I think he posted on a number of topics, not all of them mad, which as far as I know have stopped. I'm really not that bothered one way or the other but Bertie didn't give the impression of being smart enough to fake his own death. He was rather too fond of the sound of his own voice and the feeling of self importance his posts gave him so I doubt he could just stop.

Finally I don't see any evidence to show there was enough money in WeRe bank to pay PoE's basic living expenses for much longer, let alone provide enough for the two of them to jet off to South America or the Maldives. They were fishing in a very small pool of extreme stupidity for fish with virtually nothing of value to their names which in itself isn't the best business model I've ever seen.

The thing that will do for PoE is his desperate need to be someone, hence the self styled sobriquet of "the colonel", and his even more desperate need for cash. The only thing I can see between him and prison at the moment is the fact that in the great scheme of things he's such a non-entity I doubt the police will divert resources from real criminals to chase a nobody who's victims are essentially as bad as he is.

WeRe cheques are hardly a threat to western civilization, as we know there is no known instance of an organisation which has been fooled long enough for a debt to be extinguished. In fact the only known effect of using WeRe cheques, apart from providing great entertainment on Quatloos, is to cause more harm to those who use them.
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Thanks

I think that puts that issue to bed
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Good to have confirmation, although given his standing in the FMOTL circles, I really had no doubts he was gone. There was no reason for him to disappear when he did, and he simplest explanation was that he had in fact died. He also had a disinct style, an voice if you ever listened to his voice. If he had just killed off the BertieBert name, I would have expected t see some new person on the scene who had similar style, but none appeared.

Now, if PoE is reported Dead tomorrow on GOOFy, I would have serious doubts
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Good work Guilty. Now find POE :)
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

YiamCross wrote:Finally I don't see any evidence to show there was enough money in WeRe bank to pay PoE's basic living expenses for much longer, ...
The private WeRe Bank forum has 5 new members per day, 35 per week. I don't know what proportion of those have paid. If half of them pay, and leave after the first month, then Peter's income is £175/week (ignoring profit on cheque books). If members stay for three months, which seems plausible, then his income is £525/week, which is £27,300 per year. This would be decent living, even if he paid tax and NI (National Insurance).

This isn't all profit, of course, but his business expenses (aside from the cheque books) are very low: travel, and web hosting.

Is the "business" sustainable? If he doesn't get busted, then I think it is, provided he keeps coming up with new gimmicks: gold notes, motor insurance, free fuel, etc. Each gimmick has to survive (ie to seem plausible to suckers) for only three months or so, before a new gimmick takes its place to draw in new suckers.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Meanwhile, over on Trial by Social Media FB, a comment:
Steve Mac Brasil wrote:Hi Mark... I was part of the WeRe Bank Forum opened for members,... And I have been BANNED PERMENANTLY because I asked simple questions relating to WeRe Bank processes and the FACT THAT NO FUNDS could ever be transfered to any of the mainstream banks - therefore was fraudulent... Also because HE (PoE) and the ADMINISTRATION were sending out cheques to people who hadn't a clue about the TROUBLE/SUMMONS or legal fragility they were placing themselves into... With no more than minimal FMOTL advice if any.!!!... I was also named as a TROLL for doing so by the PoE hard core inner circle... I believed the WeRe Bank could have worked if it had been set up right & truly... but because of those flaws & lack of transparency or communication,.. And addressing those flaws, I was outlawed. No hard feelings to them but they held a kangaroo court and made their call. .. All the better for me.
Think your TBSM is doing good work in combating institutional corruption & in the right fashion.
Big thumbs up
Like · Reply · 17 hrs
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Good Post LittleFred

This is what has concerned me about this scam scam for a while now, and why he is still on the go. Fraud wise its not on the grand scale so no big alaom bells going and the "dud" cheques by this stage I would have thought now hit the initial company/council etc and either go straight to fraud, go in the bin or get returned.
Peter continues to pop up on the "needs to be looked at radar" but not enough to attract any serious investigation. He hopefully will run out of the "serious blind and stupid customers" who are taking the fall for him at the moment and his new ones are a little bit more savvy and will squeal like little piggies when push comes to shove.
#six

Post by #six »

But is that the death of Bertie Bert the Man, or Bertie Bert the legal fiction?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The lack of meetings concerns me because Peter was pulling in several thousand pounds from each meeting. Why would he willingly cancel them?
guilty

Post by guilty »

Jeffrey wrote:The lack of meetings concerns me because Peter was pulling in several thousand pounds from each meeting. Why would he willingly cancel them?
I've been wondering whether he has been put on police bail (as was suggested elsewhere) and a condition was that he does not post to the interweb? The sites have been left active to collect evidence from WeRe membership?
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."