Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by Skeleton »

timcurgenven1 wrote: They will soon be posting that the cheques have been returned, however it's the ones who shout about them that keep quiet when they bounce

Wonder if that idiot who took car finance out on purpose to try and prove were bank cheques work will post up when they bounce
Tim, that is my issue with some of his customers who will quite happily state "I cleared my mortgage", "I cleared my Council Tax" with a Weird bank cheque, then don't have the decency to post "the cheque did not clear." That makes them low life with no morals to me.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

timcurgenven1 wrote: They will soon be posting that the cheques have been returned, however it's the ones who shout about them that keep quiet when they bounce
At least they're consistent - the same happened with NOUICORS, A4V, promissory notes, fairy dust.................
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Having gone through said conversation he is selectively removing posts so i do not think he has lost control of the page. I think were about to get another even longer tirade from POE re Trolls and Shills, but this time he will name names and provide the evidence to summons them to his so called court, he may even go as far as to send out the relevant paperwork, but that would cost him money so maybe not.

I am being serious, POE has controlled that page very tightly from day dot, he is leaving the comments there for a reason.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

Skeleton wrote:Having gone through said conversation he is selectively removing posts so i do not think he has lost control of the page. I think were about to get another even longer tirade from POE re Trolls and Shills, but this time he will name names and provide the evidence to summons them to his so called court, he may even go as far as to send out the relevant paperwork, but that would cost him money so maybe not.

I am being serious, POE has controlled that page very tightly from day dot, he is leaving the comments there for a reason.
He can always serve the summons' by twitter. Been tried in the US, tried I say, not successfully.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

LOL you would not believe the line of defence the customers mugged have taken on Peter of Neverlands FB page in response to the criticism of the bank con last night. They have headed over to goofy land to the "We hate the Quatloos boo hiss" thread and are copy pasting posts from there onto our favourite con mans page.

Haven't even got the brains to even attempt to answer the posts. Instead its "I know lets copy stuff we don't like about the quatloos"and post that, sorted :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Skeleton wrote: "I know lets copy stuff we don't like about the quatloos"
Copy and paste this then:
Peter of England, Alan Peter Michael Smith, is an unhinged con man running a scam called WeRe Bank. When the authorities catch up with him they will confiscate and examine all his computer records and accounts on places like Facebook. These records will identify every fraudulent transaction any WeRe bank account holder has ever made. Anyone with a WeRe bank account should consult a good solicitor now.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Skeleton wrote:LOL you would not believe the line of defence the customers mugged have taken on Peter of Neverlands FB page in response to the criticism of the bank con last night. They have headed over to goofy land to the "We hate the Quatloos boo hiss" thread and are copy pasting posts from there onto our favourite con mans page.
It does us a favour, it highlights to the increasing number of people waking up to PoE's con that goodf is full of idiot's that support it.

Their feet must be full of bullet holes by now
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Skeleton wrote:
Haven't even got the brains to even attempt to answer the posts.
Because, at the end of the day they have absolutely no evidence to offer that proves a WeRe cheque works. It must be really frustrating for them.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Skeleton wrote: "I know lets copy stuff we don't like about the quatloos"
Copy and paste this then:
Peter of England, Alan Peter Michael Smith, is an unhinged con man running a scam called WeRe Bank. When the authorities catch up with him they will confiscate and examine all his computer records and accounts on places like Facebook. These records will identify every fraudulent transaction any WeRe bank account holder has ever made. Anyone with a WeRe bank account should consult a good solicitor now.
I have had run ins with him before, if i post on that page he will ban me, and its entertainment to good to miss :)
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

NG3 wrote:
Skeleton wrote:LOL you would not believe the line of defence the customers mugged have taken on Peter of Neverlands FB page in response to the criticism of the bank con last night. They have headed over to goofy land to the "We hate the Quatloos boo hiss" thread and are copy pasting posts from there onto our favourite con mans page.
It does us a favour, it highlights to the increasing number of people waking up to PoE's con that goodf is full of idiot's that support it.

Their feet must be full of bullet holes by now
I agree. Some person has pasted all of Howard's erudite debunking onto the comments section of PoE' FB rantings. Imagine if Yiam, Bones or someone similar had done so it'd be scrubbed quick as a flash. But because the poster (seems to be) one of the faithful there it stays.

Anyone following the link to Goofy will most probably find their way here too.

Robswifts comments follow, a pale and typical Goodf-type response.

This moron should help make up the minds of anyone still tempted to join.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

It's starting to get funny over on GOODF - they've found some of the the nonsense PoE used to include in his sig a few years ago and some (including Jimmy One Cell) have decided he must be a mason or jesuit or similar and not to be trusted (no lads, he's a con man pure and simple).

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 20#p410544

Ironic if Jimmy One Cell helped to turn the tide against PoE in the Sov community - we might have to start calling him Jimmy Two Cells.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Just checked on Google. This thread ranks higher than anything on GOODF for "Peter of England".
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
NG3

Post by NG3 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Just checked on Google. This thread ranks higher than anything on GOODF for "Peter of England".
I've noticed we rank highly on "Mark Haining" too, which is good.

Anyone with doubts over these characters, who turn to Google will at least find the other side of the stories, which gives them a sporting chance of not getting sucked in by these people.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

slowsmile wrote:It's starting to get funny over on GOODF - they've found some of the the nonsense PoE used to include in his sig a few years ago and some (including Jimmy One Cell) have decided he must be a mason or jesuit or similar and not to be trusted (no lads, he's a con man pure and simple).

Ironic if Jimmy One Cell helped to turn the tide against PoE in the Sov community - we might have to start calling him Jimmy Two Cells.
These people really are total "FruitCakes" !!, Thank You for finding this thread it is so funny....they really are bothered by this nonsense. One lunatic holds all their attention :haha: .
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Bones

Post by Bones »

"patrick smith" if you are going to say bad things about me and my quatloos friends - you should have made sure that your facebook profile didn't contain something that facebook does not allow - such as pictures of dead bodies - you are one sick puppy and I have reported you :naughty:

If anyone is interested "patrick smith" was one of watsonsdog's (from GOODF) fb profiles. :Axe:

When it comes to brains, watsonsdog is no lassie, more like a stuffed toy
Last edited by Bones on Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bones

Post by Bones »

vampireLOREN wrote:
slowsmile wrote:It's starting to get funny over on GOODF - they've found some of the the nonsense PoE used to include in his sig a few years ago and some (including Jimmy One Cell) have decided he must be a mason or jesuit or similar and not to be trusted (no lads, he's a con man pure and simple).

These people really are total "FruitCakes" !!, Thank You for finding this thread it is so funny....they really are bothered by this nonsense. One lunatic holds all their attention :haha: .
Crazy thing is we posted about Peter being a mason months ago

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10218&p=188601&hilit=mason#p188601

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Report this post

Postby Bones » Mon May 04, 2015 8:32 pm

rumpelstilzchen wrote:

Rose Croix

Secret Society? Is he an illuminati overlord come to wreak havoc upon the plebs?

I completely missed that old Peter of England is a mason

http://www.berkshirerosecroix.org.uk/

So why Rose Croix?

The Cross needs no explanation, while the Red Rose alludes both to the Precious Blood and to the Rose of Sharon, mystically identified with Christ. There is also a link with Rosicrucian thought, despite some members being keen to downplay it.

In the ceremony the Candidate is taken from room to room figuratively through his spiritual and masonic life from Solomonic Masonry, through despair, to a Rose Croix Chapter and the discovery of the Lost Word. At the start, he is figuratively but a 17º mason, a Knight of the East and West, of symbolic age, coming – as the ritual explains - at a time of dire calamity with but incomplete pre-Christian knowledge. Following perfection, the ensuing "feast of fraternal affection" is a wonderful moment of shared Freemasonry all too often lost in other degrees. That this 18º is special is not in doubt for those on whom it has been conferred. In Bristol, the members of Baldwyn have their own version as the pinnacle of their unique Rite of Seven Degrees.

Rose Croix, like Freemasonry as a whole, is not a religion. It does, however, serve to point the way. It is this which makes Rose Croix masonically so important, encompassing all we seek, while pointing us clearly to the Trinitarian Christian Faith.

© Grand Lodge Publications Ltd 1997-2010

I wonder how it will sit with the Freeloaders over at GOODF that the latest Guru is a mason :haha:

Is Jim Smith is Dad ? :mouthshut:

http://www.berkshirerosecroix.org.uk/in ... h-50-years
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

It's been a long, busy week of looking at computer screens and my eyesight is bad enough anyway. But where is the reference to PoE on that Berkshire Rose Croix website?
Bones

Post by Bones »

mufc1959 wrote:It's been a long, busy week of looking at computer screens and my eyesight is bad enough anyway. But where is the reference to PoE on that Berkshire Rose Croix website?
No, it is more the case of trying to connect the dots from

http://freemanlegal.blogspot.co.uk/2013 ... e-who.html

Peter of England IHS, True Society of Jesus , Rose Croix

A link for jimmy http://vaticannewworldorder.blogspot.co ... its-e.html

THE JESUITS CREATED FREEMASONRY,
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

exiledscouser wrote:... don't forget the tenner a month from now on...
Never really thought of it before for various reasons including I have no intention of banking with him for other reasons, and haven't noticed anyone specifically speak to it:

That works out to a 120 annual service fee cost payable monthly just to keep your account open.

Even the worst bank I know of with regards svc fees don't charge anywhere near that. That alone is a pretty sound reason not to bank with him.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

I don't think PoE is a mason. As a mason (although from the US - but I have membership in an England lodge as well), I can tell you real masons don't go around indicating their membership with titles or phrases like in hoc signo vinces. I don't think masonic templars even use in hoc signo vinces - although I am not a member of that side order so I could be wrong. The only time you'll see a mason use their title is in communication with other masons in writing. Otherwise, no one cares. Also, while I can't say that we've never let in anyone who is absolutely bonkers, it is unlikely someone so obviously deranged as PoE would get through the interview process. A few crazies do slip by occasionally, but it is very rare.

If PoE was a mason, he won't be for much longer - this sort of activity would be ripe for charges of un-masonic conduct. It would lead to near immediate expulsion by the United Grand Lodge of England. Masons who engage in anything even remotely resembling criminal conduct are taken very seriously. In the US you can't even do something as minor as have a charge for weed possession in some states and remain a mason...so making up a bank and promoting the passing of bad checks obviously isn't going to fly very well with a lodge.