Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by Skeleton »

Dai Kiwi wrote:I'm not sure whether you did the job too well, or not well enough :snicker:
Given the radar i was working back then had less memory than a ZX Spectrum and it also drove the Head Up Display, i think we did ok :snicker:
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

More evidence if needed the man is an out and out liar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldq1bQr_RxQ&app=desktop

Watch from 21:40 in when he is talking about his Army Career.

For the non Brits Tim Collins is an ex British Army Officer best known for his role in the 2nd Iraq war - 2003.

POE says he joined the Army in 1981 and after initial Officer training, undertook training at Blandford Camp near Blandford Forum in Dorset, then was was posted to Germany to HQ (Signals) 1st Armoured Division. This is plausible and I believe that is what he did.

But his story about "his good friend" (highly doubtful) Tim Collins is complete bullshit.

POE "Tim Collins was the Training Commander for 22 SAS at Blandford Forum"

There is no such thing as a "Training Commander for 22 SAS at Blandford." The SAS do their training at Hereford and Tim Collins was never their Training Commander. In 1981 Tim Collins was doing exactly what POE was doing, he was Training as a Signals Officer before joining the Royal Irish Rangers who at the time were serving in Berlin.

Tim Collins did not pass selection for the SAS until 1988.

His Court Martial story is complete bull as well, Tim Collins was in Germany by Oct 1981, Peter had already spent 6 months of that year at Sandhurst. Even if he joined on January 1st, he would have known Collins for at best 2 months. They clearly were not on the same course as Peter did not go to Germany until 1982.

Compulsive lair and i have given him the benefit of the doubt regarding dates. If i was to bet it would be Collins had already left for Germany by the time POE arrived at Blandford.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

exiledscouser wrote:
NG3 wrote:
Skeleton wrote:LOL you would not believe the line of defence the customers mugged have taken on Peter of Neverlands FB page in response to the criticism of the bank con last night. They have headed over to goofy land to the "We hate the Quatloos boo hiss" thread and are copy pasting posts from there onto our favourite con mans page.
It does us a favour, it highlights to the increasing number of people waking up to PoE's con that goodf is full of idiot's that support it.

Their feet must be full of bullet holes by now
I agree. Some person has pasted all of Howard's erudite debunking onto the comments section of PoE' FB rantings. Imagine if Yiam, Bones or someone similar had done so it'd be scrubbed quick as a flash. But because the poster (seems to be) one of the faithful there it stays.

Anyone following the link to Goofy will most probably find their way here too.

Robswifts comments follow, a pale and typical Goodf-type response.

This moron should help make up the minds of anyone still tempted to join.
'

Thanks for the compliment. Just to show you how life is, I "boastingly" mentioned your comment to one of my (five) sisters and she said, and I quote, "well, what the hell does he know?"
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Bones wrote:

4 weeks to go from a SUCCESS !!!!1!!! to a loss :Axe:
This does illustrate the beauty of this particular con. At no point will the mug consider that the person he should be complaining to is the man who has sold him a product that does not work.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Bones wrote:
4 weeks to go from a SUCCESS !!!!1!!! to a loss :Axe:
This does illustrate the beauty of this particular con. At no point will the mug consider that the person he should be complaining to is the man who has sold him a product that does not work.
I think i can top trump that :) This fella not content with his cheque bouncing is trying to charge his local council 250 or his cheque back, what will they think of next? His last line says it all. :haha: :haha: :haha:
Alec Frank Bamfield‎Peter Of England
14 August at 06:54 ·

Could someone give me a link to a lawful thing to help plz. Check had cleared in my account for 2 weeks then told its bounced done the tough where my property stuff and you owe me 250 or my check but want to speak to legal department before I say you not getting it anyway. For c t
Thank you
3 Comments
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

This is Peter the Conmans repsonse in relation someone querying gold back Re Notes on faceache:
Peter Of England The point is that the gold is deliverable in the ReG note at micro levels. Full assay available if you need to by BURNING the note through - is also available. The next point is that the NOTE has a ReValuation aspect to it as PlanetRe Reserve Currency will be the Re until it is superceded by ReTime (time based unit). Gold will be ReValued in line with it's 1717 to 1925 NON INFLATIONARY LEVELS equivalent...come to a meeting and it'll get easier.
FN75
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by FN75 »

'PlanetRe'...now that's ambition...has he got enough money for the spaceship?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

timcurgenven1 wrote:This is Peter the Conmans repsonse in relation someone querying gold back Re Notes on faceache:
Peter Of England The point is that the gold is deliverable in the ReG note at micro levels. Full assay available if you need to by BURNING the note through - is also available. The next point is that the NOTE has a ReValuation aspect to it as PlanetRe Reserve Currency will be the Re until it is superceded by ReTime (time based unit). Gold will be ReValued in line with it's 1717 to 1925 NON INFLATIONARY LEVELS equivalent...come to a meeting and it'll get easier.
Meeting? There's going to be another meeting??? When? Where?
Pox

Post by Pox »

timcurgenven1 wrote:This is Peter the Conmans repsonse in relation someone querying gold back Re Notes on faceache:
The only bit I got from that was - 'come to a meeting and it will get easier' -
WTF is he on about?
Still think he is laying the foundations for an insanity plea - he has got my vote for it anyway.
Thanks for the invite to your next meeting POE, but I have other plans (whenever it is)
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

He can't even get his history right, the gold standard was suspended in 1914, due to high inflation during WW1 and reinstated briefly 1925 -1931.

The best time for the gold standard was 1880 - 1914, known as the 'classical gold standard'
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

PoE is as delusional about history and economics as he is about banking. Gold has hardly ever been a stable commodity, and while the 1880-1914 period was probably more stable than otherwise, still it isn't saying much, as the economy pretty well drove the value. I wonder how much these , I've run out of terms to describe the imbeciles, think those so called gold certificates are going to be worth if all they are is impregnated with some microscopic quantity of gold? Burn it pfah!!! It would cost more to get the assay run that it could possibly be worth. But then, they'll apparently believe anything as long as it has no tinge of reality about it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
guilty

Post by guilty »

There are a lot of comments about the 'value' or 'worth' of gold. Peter seems to think that having gold impregnated notes gives them some 'value'. But how is that value measured? If that horrible toxic fiat currency is valueless, then how is gold valued? Some people, jewellers perhaps, might find gold useful, but it is of no use to me. I'd find more value in a pound of potatoes. To have 'value', everyone would have to agree, or have trust, that an ounce of gold was equivalent to some measure of exchange. That sounds a bit like 'fiat'. Let's say that an ounce of gold was agreed to be worth 300 Re. But 300 Re only contains 1/100th of an ounce of gold. With my 1/100th of an ounce of gold I could buy an ounce of gold?
Ok, let's change that. An ounce of gold is worth 30,000 Re, because 30,000 Re contains an ounce of gold. What's the point then? It is circular reasoning.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
FN75
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by FN75 »

guilty wrote:Some people, jewellers perhaps, might find gold useful, but it is of no use to me. I'd find more value in a pound of potatoes.
Similar arguments developing in the comments on this from yesterday: http://www.naturalnews.com/050802_Texas ... serve.html

Are we sure that Peter isn't perhaps in Texas?
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Like so many freetards, PoE seems a bit confused about value. He seems to think that gold has more intrinsic value than a paper banknote. It doesn't. Gold, silver, banknotes, Cowrie shells, beads,cigarettes (if you are in jail) etc only have a value because the people that use them agree that they do.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

In the same way that Peter is a pseudo-lawyer and pseudo-banker, he is a pseudo-economist. He baffles people (and probably himself) with his grand-sounding junk.

A thing is worth whatever people will pay for it. Not a penny more and not a penny less. If no-one bought gold then it wouldn't be worth anything. People do buy it, happily paying about £26 for each gram, so that is what it is worth. If Peter wants to pay substantially more, that is his right and privilege. But Peter's statement that gold is "really worth" more than the market price is meaningless.

He could argue that gold should be worth more than the current market price, or that it used to be worth more, or that it will someday be worth more, or even that dark forces are manipulating the gold market. Such statements are meaningful and may be true or false. But Peter's statements about the "true value" of gold are junk.

It is junk with a purpose, of course. Peter wants to move into the business of buying and selling gold. Like any businessman, he wants to buy low and sell high. Call it a "markup" or "profit", and that's fair enough. But he wants to sell at eight times the price he pays, so he tells his suckers he has a magical process for re-valuing, thus he is really only breaking even. It is another confidence trick.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

FN75 wrote:'PlanetRe'...now that's ambition...has he got enough money for the spaceship?
Yes, that is the planet RE -tard, where Ceylon and all the goofer freeman originate.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm still fascinated by the idea that Poe has the resources to produce anything even approaching a bank-note let alone a 'gold impregnated' one. If it ever does happen, and I don't think it will, the chances of the ReG being anything more than a tacky off-set litho piece of crap from a jobbing printer are minimal.

Having been in a long-term relationship with a printer I know enough about the industry to have a rough idea of how much a run of banknotes with security features, bespoke 'gold impregnated' paper and numbering would cost and it's somewhere between "Jesus!" and "How f**king much?"

Of course this won't stop Poe's pet suckers falling for it hook line and sinker and sending off their toxic B of E notes and granny's gold ring in exchange for sweet F A.

If this ever does happen I wonder if Poe will produce the equivalent to his cheque allongue which can be handed to the cashier at Tesco when they refuse to accept the notes.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Skeleton wrote:
Dai Kiwi wrote:I'm not sure whether you did the job too well, or not well enough :snicker:
Given the radar i was working back then had less memory than a ZX Spectrum and it also drove the Head Up Display, i think we did ok :snicker:
Personally, I'd rather have radar with vision than memory. Who wants to review what it saw later, I want to know what it can see now!
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

longdog wrote:I'm still fascinated by the idea that Poe has the resources to produce anything even approaching a bank-note let alone a 'gold impregnated' one. If it ever does happen, and I don't think it will, the chances of the ReG being anything more than a tacky off-set litho piece of crap from a jobbing printer are minimal.

Having been in a long-term relationship with a printer I know enough about the industry to have a rough idea of how much a run of banknotes with security features, bespoke 'gold impregnated' paper and numbering would cost and it's somewhere between "Jesus!" and "How f**king much?"

Of course this won't stop Poe's pet suckers falling for it hook line and sinker and sending off their toxic B of E notes and granny's gold ring in exchange for sweet F A.

If this ever does happen I wonder if Poe iwill produce the equivalent to his cheque allongue which can be handed to the cashier at Tesco when they refuse to accept the notes.
The notes will just be printed on fancy paper with an inkjet printer, nothing more.
If anybody asks where the gold is, Peter will say it is embedded in the paper at a sub-atomic level so is not visible to the naked eye.

Or worse still he will buy a pot of gold coloured glitter, spread a bit of print stick over the note in the general shape of the Re logo and sprinkle the glitter over it, I am quiet sure most of his followers would buy that hook line and sinker.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

FatGambit wrote:
longdog wrote:I'm still fascinated by the idea that Poe has the resources to produce anything even approaching a bank-note let alone a 'gold impregnated' one. If it ever does happen, and I don't think it will, the chances of the ReG being anything more than a tacky off-set litho piece of crap from a jobbing printer are minimal.

If this ever does happen I wonder if Poe iwill produce the equivalent to his cheque allongue which can be handed to the cashier at Tesco when they refuse to accept the notes.
The notes will just be printed on fancy paper with an inkjet printer, nothing more.
If anybody asks where the gold is, Peter will say it is embedded in the paper at a sub-atomic level so is not visible to the naked eye.

Or worse still he will buy a pot of gold coloured glitter, spread a bit of print stick over the note in the general shape of the Re logo and sprinkle the glitter over it, I am quiet sure most of his followers would buy that hook line and sinker.
Or just good old fashioned fairy dust, because let's face it not much else will get his cheques to clear or notes to be worth more than bat piddle ! :snicker: