Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by Skeleton »

I see he has had a bit of a spring clean out, i say a bit, the posts, mainly that question the misery he is reaping on people are gone.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
longdog

Post by longdog »

AndyPandy wrote:
FatGambit wrote:The notes will just be printed on fancy paper with an inkjet printer, nothing more.
If anybody asks where the gold is, Peter will say it is embedded in the paper at a sub-atomic level so is not visible to the naked eye.

Or worse still he will buy a pot of gold coloured glitter, spread a bit of print stick over the note in the general shape of the Re logo and sprinkle the glitter over it, I am quiet sure most of his followers would buy that hook line and sinker.
Or just good old fashioned fairy dust, because let's face it not much else will get his cheques to clear or notes to be worth more than bat piddle ! :snicker:
Ah... I must admit I'd not considered sub-atomic gold and fairy dust.

I wonder if we can expect a Poe argument that goes "These notes were very expensive to produce and are actually worth way more than their face value as a result". The ReTards would no doubt fall for that and it would have the advantage to Poe that he could market them as an investment thus forestalling the inevitable "I tried to pay for a tank of petrol with ReG notes and ended up being arrested for making off without payment when they unlawfully refused to accept them" story :haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Skeleton wrote:I see he has had a bit of a spring clean out, i say a bit, the posts, mainly that question the misery he is reaping on people are gone.
Let's be honest, there's enough anecdotal evidence about how and why this doesn't work all over the Internet. If people are continuing to sign up to this / issue cheques / pay PoE, then I'm sorry, they deserve everything that's heading their way, in terms of charges (criminal & otherwise), closed accounts, cipfa notices, repossessions, liability orders etc. etc. How much warning do they actually need :shrug:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I would agree. The threads here on PoE and WeRe bank come up quite highly when you search google for information about Peter's public services. I would also think that a reasonable person, would be able to see the scam for what it is, of course we aren't dealing with reasonable people here.

As a rather funny aside I had cause today to order a new cheque book from my bank, it's long story but basically I want to open a savings bond account and need to write myself a cheque for 25k. Since I can't remember where my cheque book is I had to go to the bank to actually order one.
Warning may contain traces of nut
longdog

Post by longdog »

PeanutGallery wrote:Since I can't remember where my cheque book is I had to go to the bank to actually order one.
I hope you remembered to order a book of allongues too 8)
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

I just got blocked by the PoE Facebook page. Was going to ask where to apply for my medal, but then I realised it's a fairly non-eventful achievement - simply point out a bleedin' obvious flaw or facet of reality that goes against the ReTard movement, and you're in the blocked club. W00t.

Anyway, a little nugget of madness from a Goof. When a guy asked what the currency is physically backed with in order to give it worth, Mark McQuillan pipes up with:
"its backed by our energy/labour/time. its the one thing that is truly ours though they have been stealing it for a long time. think of it this way. whoever decided that a barrister should earn £2000 per hour and somebody who cares for the elderly and the sick only gets £6.50 ph ? nobody's contribution is more valuable than anyone else's . for all contributions are required or the whole thing comes to a standstill. my time is just as valuable as anybody else. as is yours. so its my energy that backs the currency, at a rate which takes into account the manipulation to the money supply. ie inflation, tax, which does not exist but for the criminals who control the system creating it to keep themselves on the top of the pile"
So much wrong with that it's impossible to know where to start, though it'd be fun for a hospital to try and explain to a prospective surgeon they're looking to hire that they'll only pay him £6.50 an hour because his time is no more valuable than some GOODFer moron mowing his own lawn.
guilty

Post by guilty »

Peter on FB says:
WeRe bank declared Humanitarian Bank of the Year by the Galactic Federation of Light
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

guilty wrote:Peter on FB says:
WeRe bank declared Humanitarian Bank of the Year by the Galactic Federation of Light
Ah, yes. That well-known regulatory body of accreditation.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

AndyPandy wrote:
FatGambit wrote:
The notes will just be printed on fancy paper with an inkjet printer, nothing more.
If anybody asks where the gold is, Peter will say it is embedded in the paper at a sub-atomic level so is not visible to the naked eye.

Or worse still he will buy a pot of gold coloured glitter, spread a bit of print stick over the note in the general shape of the Re logo and sprinkle the glitter over it, I am quiet sure most of his followers would buy that hook line and sinker.
Or just good old fashioned fairy dust, because let's face it not much else will get his cheques to clear or notes to be worth more than bat piddle ! :snicker:
Like a shaft of gold when all around is darkness...
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

what drugs are Peter on today
Jim Coles Requires a commodity to secure it in times of down turn. Hence why the Germans make a manufacturing surplus, most notably cars, which are sold of cheaply to ease the rate of economic decline in tough periods. Since there is no indication that the currency is backed either by a collective groups goods, weather it be farm produce or services ect, then no one will want it unfortunately.
11 mins

Peter Of England Not correct at all - that's the false pre-conditioned mindset of the Babylonian Double Entry book-keeping crowb. You're a human BEING not a human DOING,aren't you? The commodity, is TIME
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

timcurgenven1 wrote:what drugs are Peter on today
I'm beginning to suspect that whatever drugs Peter's on, his medication absolutely is not one of them.
Warning may contain traces of nut
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Drugs or no drugs, in my opinion anyone who manages to con jimmyw out of thirty-five pounds deserves some admiration.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Drugs or no drugs, in my opinion anyone who manages to con jimmyw out of thirty-five pounds deserves some admiration.
Sounds like a result to me
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

timcurgenven1 wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:Drugs or no drugs, in my opinion anyone who manages to con jimmyw out of thirty-five pounds deserves some admiration.
Bet Jimmy had to borrow the thirty-five pounds, so he is out of pocket twice. Result :snicker:
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

timcurgenven1 wrote:
Now our boy Jim, likes a bargain....and to be honest He does give an impression of not being in any rush to pay for anything.
He has been a WeRe Bank Customer for three months now, and if he is only out £35? I wonder is he behind on his monthly subscription by my poor addition he should be out £65...going on £75, make me wonder did he bounce his account? .
I really hope so, I also hope he maintained his usual practice and registered his account/PN under Dante Wyld?.
I can't see dear Jim sending anyone a regular £10 pm, I wonder if he plans a "claw back?".....that would be nice.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
rumpelstilzchen

Two days ago jimmyw claimed that he had only spent thirty-five pounds:
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 5e#p410839
So he is either lying or he is behind with his subs. I suppose PoE doesn't have a leg to stand on chasing the arrears as there is no contract bearing wet-ink signatures.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Two days ago jimmyw claimed that he had only spent thirty-five pounds:
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 5e#p410839
So he is either lying or he is behind with his subs. I suppose PoE doesn't have a leg to stand on chasing the arrears as there is no contract bearing wet-ink signatures.
It is actually a very good point, I will go on Peter's list for saying so but why bother paying the monthly subscription fee once you have your cheque book? As Jimmy said at least your getting a payment break if you issue one of these cheques, the fact he may be facing a fraud charge for issuing one seems to have escaped him though.
rumpelstilzchen

Skeleton wrote: I will go on Peter's list for saying so but why bother paying the monthly subscription fee once you have your cheque book?
I suppose we need to know if Peter would refuse to "clear" a customer's cheque if the customer is in arrears. My guess would be that once the cheque books are sent out Peter wouldn't have a clue who pays the monthly fee and who does not.
BHF wrote:
longdog

Post by longdog »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:My guess would be that once the cheque books are sent out Peter wouldn't have a clue who pays the monthly fee and who does not.
I suspect he doesn't really care that much either. I don't believe Poe actually has any illusions about the fact that ReCheques are going to be universally ReJected and that ReMembers are unlikely to keep paying for a service which consistently doesn't work. There'll be a few die-hard-morons who will keep up the membership dues in the face of reality but most people, even footlers and goofs, aren't quite that stupid.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

longdog wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:My guess would be that once the cheque books are sent out Peter wouldn't have a clue who pays the monthly fee and who does not.
I suspect he doesn't really care that much either. I don't believe Poe actually has any illusions about the fact that ReCheques are going to be universally ReJected and that ReMembers are unlikely to keep paying for a service which consistently doesn't work. There'll be a few die-hard-morons who will keep up the membership dues in the face of reality but most people, even footlers and goofs, aren't quite that stupid.
Agreed and it will be another reason his "bank" failed. Jimmy has got his cheque book, Jimmy has already admitted he knows the cheques would never work, but it gave him a payment break, his way of saying i am not paying a monthly fee. Andy Pears, "nothing ventured, nothing gained." They will give it a go but once they get the cheque book, they are street wise enough to know, i got the goods, forget the rest of your fees. Call it a reverse scam. These people are desperate, why the sudden rise in you can't touch me i am vulnerable? Because Trial By You Tube and his mate Wesley think they have found a loophole. Next month it will be something else they find wrong.