Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by littleFred »

Peter seems to have moved away from the process of him "clearing" cheques. Last I heard, cheques are now "certified" which to Peter means ... well, I'm not quite sure what he thinks it means.

If Peter's administration was good enough to track lapsed subscriptions, he could decide not to transfer money whch, I remind people, he does by:
Peter wrote: WeRe Bank transfers money [see definition of money] from the account of the WeRe Bank customer to the PAYEES bank/branch via the simple process of "informing them that the ledger, on our side of the "double entry book keeping system" has been debited (-ve) and as energy CANNOT DISAPPEAR [this would violate The Laws of Conservation of Energy as classically defined] then a corresponding positive (+ve) charge must accrue to their side of the ledger.
Or, in plain English, he doesn't transfer money at all, not least because he doesn't have it in sufficient quantity to pay all those mortgages.

Incidentally, I've joined the bandwagon. I've created my own currency, the Fred Unit. For every worthless toxic £100 or US$150 anyone sends me, I'll send them 100 FUs (Fred Units) in the form of notes freshly printed from my laser printer !!!AND!!! I'll also send them 25 unbound cheques, printed likewise. True, they are not as fancy as Peter's cheques but, as Peter says, cheques can be written on anything.

For an extra fee of £50 or US$75, I send members JPEG files so they can print their own currency or cheques.

Exactly like Peter, I have a database of accounts from which amounts are deducted which then (by The Laws of Conservation of Energy) create a positive amount on the payee's computer. But I've learned from Peter's hassle with admin, and mine is simpler. My database is distributed between the computers of my members. They maintain their own accounts, on their own computers. When a member debits their account, the payee is obliged to credit their side.

I don't need promissory notes sent to me. Instead, members "charge up" their accounts, on their own computers by clicking buttons like "I promise to mow the lawn for X hours" and "I promise to cook Y meals".

As my FU cash currency is available !!!NOW!!!, and my system is so much better than Peter's, and there are no monthly subs, I feel justified in a higher one-off joining fee: £250 or US$375. Cash only. I do not accept cheques or Res or FUs or Quatloos.
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by longdog »

Do you accept gold at eight times its current value?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
guilty

Post by guilty »

I haven't got a lawn! Can I get FU credits for drinking prodigious quantities of beer?
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

longdog wrote:Do you accept gold at eight times its current value?
No. This is an altruistic mission. I'm doing the world a favour by absorbing toxic worthless fiat currency. Sell your granny's ring and send me the cash.
guilty wrote:Can I get FU credits for drinking prodigious quantities of beer?
The app has a button for "enhancing community cohesion N hours", so drinking alone wouldn't count. But hours at the pub, or a party at your place, would be fine. Bonus FUs if I'm invited.
guilty

Post by guilty »

littleFred wrote:
guilty wrote:Can I get FU credits for drinking prodigious quantities of beer?
The app has a button for "enhancing community cohesion N hours", so drinking alone wouldn't count. But hours at the pub, or a party at your place, would be fine. Bonus FUs if I'm invited.
OK. I'm up for a little community cohesion tonight. But you still haven't completely sold me on FUs. Weary Peter, in his bank flyer, offered the following:
MAIN CLIENT BENEFITS - 7 Sisters
What can you offer?
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

guilty wrote:Weary Peter, in his bank flyer, offered ...
Long-term, my deal is cheaper than Peter's and you get more for your money. Three years would cost £385 for WeRe, but mine is only £300 for the basic package (joining fee + JPEGs). Print as much currency and as many cheques as you want, provided you don't overdraw your promises.

My system is also simpler for payees. As my members "clear" their own cheques, banks of the payees don't need to faff around with clearing hotlines. They just forward cheques to the Bank of FU. Or they can save on postage and merely shred the cheques. What do I care? The cheque is nothing more than a message. The actual payment, the transfer of money, occurs exactly as in Peter's system, but earlier in the process.

My equivalents to Peter's 7 sisters are:

(a) Client confidentiality. Unlike Peter, I don't tell my members who each other are, for obvious security reasons.

(b) Like Peter, I don't report any transactions to any tax authorities.

(c) Like Re units, FUs are free of interest and inflation. One FU will be worth exactly the same in ten years as it is now.

(d) My FUs are more portable than Peter's Re units. You can give FUs to a shopkeeper in return for goods, who then pays his rent with those FUs, who passes them on to someone else.

(e) When the world's banks collapse, my Bank of FU will remain as solvent as it is now.

(f) Peter's feeble offer ("WeRe Bank will issue 100 Re/TSUnits to the account of everyone who joins WeRe Bank prior to 05/09/2012.") expired nearly three years ago. I had a much better offer, which sadly has also expired, so you've missed it.

(g) I am the judge, jury and executioner of the "Supreme Court of Fred's Law", aka SCOF-LAW. This is supreme to everything, including Peter's piddling CLCOR.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I'm told by a WeRe member that something went horribly wrong for a WeRe Bank account holder in court today, but he's unwilling to say what it is until it's been discussed with PoE.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

mufc1959 wrote:I'm told by a WeRe member that something went horribly wrong for a WeRe Bank account holder in court today, but he's unwilling to say what it is until it's been discussed with PoE.
Ignorantia juris non excusat
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

mufc1959 wrote:I'm told by a WeRe member that something went horribly wrong for a WeRe Bank account holder in court today, but he's unwilling to say what it is until it's been discussed with PoE.
Presumably this - from the WeRe Forum.
Re: What a ******* day...
Postby 170959MM » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:13 pm

The suspense might be killing you guys - I died a thousand deaths in court this a.m. :oops: I have notified Admin and Peter and Enquiries about what happened in court this morning: I consider it is not my place, yet, to divulge the matter; albeit, it would be neither polite nor fair to do so until the generals have debated and/or addressed the issue; which I consider more than a triffle; and perhaps the generals do not :? However, I do consider the non-posting of one of my comments (harsh but fair and correct me thinks) detrimental to our members. I will say that considering what the judicial officer stated this a.m., if you're going to court as respects WeRe Bank and/or its cheques, you demand to be accompanied by one of the generals, even if it has to be Peter. Demand it dudes. Demand it. :o
This was the reason.
Re: What a ******* day...
Postby 170959MM » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:02 pm

EDF Energy... not accepting the cheques... applying for a warrant of entry... this was an adjourned session from the 30th of July... I'm getting a little angry again as I sent an abridged version of events to the generals and I ain't had any feedback yet: not even a reply to ask how I am: not even any advice on where I can take this issue... I've witnessed better after care in the NHS :D I was canon fodder today - no more -- no less :cry:
I assume this post on GOODF was by the same user back in May. He was going to go to the police to accuse people not accepting WeRe cheques of Fraud :haha:

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 10#p388255
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

timcurgenven1 wrote:what drugs are Peter on today
Peter Of England Not correct at all - that's the false pre-conditioned mindset of the Babylonian Double Entry book-keeping crowb. You're a human BEING not a human DOING,aren't you? The commodity, is TIME
littleFred wrote:If Peter's administration was good enough to track lapsed subscriptions, he could decide not to transfer money whch, I remind people, he does by:
Peter wrote: WeRe Bank transfers money [see definition of money] from the account of the WeRe Bank customer to the PAYEES bank/branch via the simple process of "informing them that the ledger, on our side of the "double entry book keeping system" has been debited (-ve) and as energy CANNOT DISAPPEAR [this would violate The Laws of Conservation of Energy as classically defined] then a corresponding positive (+ve) charge must accrue to their side of the ledger.
So PoE simultaneously rejects double-entry bookkeeping as false, but also cites it as a fundamental basis of his own system... :haha:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Just to follow on from slowsmile's post

Looks like the WeRe Forum has the same ideas as GOODF about hiding the truth when things got tits up

NYGman

Post by NYGman »

He must be a Shill, how can the checks fail, They have the full backing of Peter of England, should that not count for something?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Bones

Post by Bones »

It is those dodgy banks that are to blame I tell you, it has nothing to do with Peter selling worthless cheques and pointless bank accounts

We now have someone trying to use a WeRe Cheque to their social housing provider - since when has rent been a public debt

Hope they section 21 him and at least nosp his ass

And then we have someone that Peter has sent cheques to but doesn't have a WeRe bank account yet - just shows how flawed WeRe bank is

Last edited by Bones on Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

Looks like PoE is far too busy to help his troubled customers out - he's been organising a WeRe Movement meeting in (surprise) Nottingham.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 9179700768

Doesn't look like a promising turnout so far - despite the offer of "lucrative paid positions" - presumably in Re.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

170959MM wrote:The suspense might be killing you guys - I died a thousand deaths in court this a.m. :oops: I have notified Admin and Peter and Enquiries about what happened in court this morning: I consider it is not my place, yet, to divulge the matter; albeit, it would be neither polite nor fair to do so until the generals have debated and/or addressed the issue; which I consider more than a triffle; and perhaps the generals do not :?
This guy must have some sort of mental impairment. Who exactly does he think "the generals" are? Why does he imagine that 'they' will come to court and be humiliated beside him? Does he not realise, as is clear to everyone else, that weirdbank is PoE's personal scam?

We must hope that 'Pirate of Equity' will give MM/meeh101 permission to speak about what took place in court. He is now so surrendered to the were-cult that he no longer believes he has free will.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

170959MM wrote:
.....which I consider more than a triffle
More than a "triffle"? Is more than a triffle a "trifffle"?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

slowsmile wrote:Looks like PoE is far too busy to help his troubled customers out - he's been organising a WeRe Movement meeting in (surprise) Nottingham.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 9179700768

Doesn't look like a promising turnout so far - despite the offer of "lucrative paid positions" - presumably in Re.
It is obvious that Peter has some where booked in the Basford area (where this store is, i know the area well), there is not a lot of places around this area that would have a hall available within a walking distance of this Store.

I have a VERY good idea which place it is, and they will be getting a phone call first thing tommorrow morning to get this meeting called off and passed on to various fraud departments

If its not at where i think it will be can i ask for help for anyone that can spare a bit of time tommorrow doing a bit of research......
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Bones

Regarding the cheque to Affinity sutton homes i will be calling the first thing tommorrow morning
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

I can save you the cost of a stamp, MS. They will just send your worthless, pretend cheque back again, with a form letter saying that any further submissions of that kind will be dropped straight into the shredder. And your unpaid debt will still hang around your neck like a rotting albatross.
Bones

Post by Bones »

timcurgenven1 wrote:Bones

Regarding the cheque to Affinity sutton homes i will be calling the first thing tommorrow morning
Good man