Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by Skeleton »

Jeffrey wrote:The lack of meetings concerns me because Peter was pulling in several thousand pounds from each meeting. Why would he willingly cancel them?
He is playing the long game. He knows he can't attract a lot of attention to the scheme (or himself) at the moment. He is getting a steady trickle of people joining and the income continues to roll in. Public meetings may have the opposite effect in two ways, he attracts two many customers drawing attention to himself, or more likely he is worried a present customer or two attend and start asking awkward questions.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Jeffrey wrote:The lack of meetings concerns me because Peter was pulling in several thousand pounds from each meeting. Why would he willingly cancel them?
I doubt he was getting more than a few hundred quid to be honest, though it was undoubtably a good earner for him even after taking away hotel costs etc. Which is why it says a lot that he's no longer doing meetings but I wonder if it's not more a fear of being found by the ever growing band of very unhappy customers than apphrehension of being apprehended by the law.

One of the biggest downsides of dealing with low lifes is the better than average chances of finding yourself on the end of a fist, boot or iron bar pretty quickly when they find out they'be been had.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Some news of PoE posted on FaceBook page Peter of England is a con man.
Danny Bamping
2 hrs
Ok - I have just called PoE on the number below dialling 141 first from my landline [hence it came up on his phone 'withheld number'] - and I recorded the call. He's def out of the country - [dial tone said so] and so did he - he's back on the 22nd for a talk in Nottingham...and also a few others. He's not been arrested yet or contacted by the police or fraud squad [yet allegedly] and he ranted on about people not knowing how to write cheques properly and that he 'must do a new video soon' etc..he's his same disillusion self and clearly frustrated by people's lack of support for him at the moment. I was polite as possible and asked if he'd be willing to do a talk in Bolton - he said he would and said to email him. I shall try and up load the recording later. The We're [w] Bank saga continues...
Bones

Post by Bones »

YiamCross wrote:Some news of PoE posted on FaceBook page Peter of England is a con man.
Danny Bamping
2 hrs
Ok - I have just called PoE on the number below dialling 141 first from my landline [hence it came up on his phone 'withheld number'] - and I recorded the call. He's def out of the country - [dial tone said so] and so did he - he's back on the 22nd for a talk in Nottingham...and also a few others. He's not been arrested yet or contacted by the police or fraud squad [yet allegedly] and he ranted on about people not knowing how to write cheques properly and that he 'must do a new video soon' etc..he's his same disillusion self and clearly frustrated by people's lack of support for him at the moment. I was polite as possible and asked if he'd be willing to do a talk in Bolton - he said he would and said to email him. I shall try and up load the recording later. The We're [w] Bank saga continues...
Thanks for that Yiam

So much for Peter's claims about his passport - another lie from PoE :naughty:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

and he ranted on about people not knowing how to write cheques properly
:haha:

It's always someone else's fault.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

="YiamCross"Some news of PoE posted on FaceBook page Peter of England is a con man.
Thanks Yiam for the info. I did note one reply made further down the page.
Nick Mole - He is in Greece
Just the man to have around in the middle of your credit meltdown. :haha: :haha: :haha:
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Peter is probably taking a well-deserved break, and perhaps picking up parcels from non-UK security printers. I can imagine the conversation when he returns:
Customs Officer: Anything to declare, sir?

Peter of England: A thousand chequebooks.

CO: And they are worth?

PoE: I paid £6 each. I'll be selling them for £25 each.

CO: Oh, really? And in this package?

PoE: A thousand banknotes impregnated with gold.

CO: Oh, really? What currency are they?

PoE: Re units. Each note is for 20 Re units.

CO: And what is that in real money?

PoE: Each note is worth 40 pounds sterling. That is, you can purchase £40-worth of goods with each 20 Re note. But I'll be selling them at the bargain price of £20 each.

CO: And how much did you pay for these notes?

PoE: A pound each. They contain real gold, you know.

CO: Very well, sir. You paid £7000 for your goods. Import duty will be £1400.

PoE: Do you take cheques?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Only if he's gone outside the EU otherwise no duty would be payable.

That said I suspect the finding of multiple chequebooks and what appear to be bogus banknotes could lead to a lot of unwelcome questions.

I said a long while ago I thought he'd flitted from the UK but I don't think he'll have gone far and I don't think we'll see any new chequebooks or the proposed AuRe notes. My guess is he's still receiving a few payments redirected through the Manchester mail drop, if it hasn't been closed down, but other than that I think we've pretty much heard the last of Poe for the time being... He's taken the cash and run.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Good spot. That is exactly the type of stuff we need. Thanks for that.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

longdog wrote:Only if he's gone outside the EU otherwise no duty would be payable.

That said I suspect the finding of multiple chequebooks and what appear to be bogus banknotes could lead to a lot of unwelcome questions.

I said a long while ago I thought he'd flitted from the UK but I don't think he'll have gone far and I don't think we'll see any new chequebooks or the proposed AuRe notes. My guess is he's still receiving a few payments redirected through the Manchester mail drop, if it hasn't been closed down, but other than that I think we've pretty much heard the last of Poe for the time being... He's taken the cash and run.
I am not so sure, but it quite possibly explains why he has not been interviewed by the Fraud Squad etc. I seriously think he is that deluded that he thinks it will be perfectly safe to return for his meeting on the 22nd. He is doing the usual POE thing as well in blaming everyone else "for not filling cheques out correctly" and he must make a new video soon explaining how to. He seriously thinks he is not scamming anyone and his scheme is workable, I happen to think that is why the Greece link is perfectly plausible, lots of people facing a financial crisis may be the perfect place to open up a foreign branch of WeRe bank, I have little doubt POE is not soaking up the sun and playing the tourist, he is on maneuvers. If he does come back though I would be very surprised to learn he makes it much further than Passport control, there have to be people that want to have a chat by now.
Bones

Post by Bones »

If anyone can confirm the location of the next meeting, it would be very much appreciated
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Bones wrote:If anyone can confirm the location of the next meeting, it would be very much appreciated
Well he said the 22nd in Nottingham, so if its going by form it will be the same meeting place in Nottingham, which was some room above a pub I think in Hockley?

Anyone remember the places name?
NG3

Post by NG3 »

timcurgenven1 wrote:
Bones wrote:If anyone can confirm the location of the next meeting, it would be very much appreciated
Well he said the 22nd in Nottingham, so if its going by form it will be the same meeting place in Nottingham, which was some room above a pub I think in Hockley?

Anyone remember the places name?
The New Engine House Old Brickyard NG3 6PB?

(I don't know I'm only going by an answer in a previous thread)
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

I don't think PoE organises any of the public meetings - he relies on supporters / groups to do that eg Dignity Alliance organised the two in The Fleece, Ashton-In-Makerfield, somebody on his FB page organised the one in Glastonbury, TruthJuice the abortive one in Birmingham.

Let's face it - active groups of sovs/FoTL capable of organising a meeting are on the decline - if ever they numbered many.
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Now they want to ban people who disagree lol

Post by timcurgenven1 »

I propose we have a members' vote to have 101279PH removed, not just from the forum, but from WeRe Bank, period. Their perpetual negative rhetoric does nothing to help the WeRe Bank cause whatsoever - I for one believe they are here to disrupt and espy. :x
230845WW
Re: 101279PH...
Unread postby 230845WW » Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:46 pm

He not a team player!!
081262DG
Unread postby 081262DG » Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:56 pm

YesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes

you got my vote
170959MM
Unread postby 170959MM » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:10 pm

Whoever they may be, they are an energy vampire of sorts - all the negative rhetoric is causing a low vibrational schism throughout the forum; and it'll eventually impact on ALL of us if we don't act now. And, I suspect that it is someone who knows Peter very well (perhaps an ex-work colleague... :?: ). Even reading older posts from this person, I can discern the negative vibes - it ain't good at all:shock:
290280GO
Unread postby 290280GO » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:17 pm

I would hate to ban anyone!
But this guy is so obsessed with anti-were slander that this could be a good move.
Just my opinion
Peace out
The longest journeys start with the smallest step
160365SG
Unread postby 160365SG » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:21 pm

What about Free Speach :?: :?: :?: :?:

ALL WeRe members should be able to voice their opinions ........................ without fear of being banned

The last thing I want to see is a Mob Rule / Closed Shop / Dictatorship mentality ........... who will be the next member up for expulsion?

160365SG for daring to post the above :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

;)
If you want to test a man's character give him power ;)
081262DG
Unread postby 081262DG » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:31 pm

Nothing personal PH its just business :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
290280GO
Unread postby 290280GO » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:38 pm

160365SG wrote:
What about Free Speach :?: :?: :?: :?:

ALL WeRe members should be able to voice their opinions ........................ without fear of being banned

The last thing I want to see is a Mob Rule / Closed Shop / Dictatorship mentality ........... who will be the next member up for expulsion?

160365SG for daring to post the above :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

;)

You are quite right but how about a temporary ban to give us all a break?
Peace
The longest journeys start with the smallest step
110375DD
Unread postby 110375DD » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:42 pm

I agree we shouldn't be banning people for voicing concerns even if they are constantly negative!

WeRe Bank is a Common Law Bank open to all, friend or foe!

We all have enough dictators in our lives let's not add another. We all want a better system and WeRe Bank can easily be that start.
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Postby 081262DG » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:17 pm

Its like we are all on a bus going out for a days outing we have our sandwiches our cameras and we are all looking forward for a nice day except there is this whinger screaming at the back off the bus he doesn't want to go where we are going in fact he wont get off the bus he wants US to get off the bus. This guy doesn't want free speech because he certainly doesn't respect us, or our decision to go on this journey. He is a worm tongue he will try and sow doubt in our minds when we are trying to be supportive to each other.

This is not a democracy its Peters game and we are invited to play and we have chosen too and invested our money in this venture you could say business venture. PH is not on our side which is WeRE Bank he needs to go.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

timcurgenven1 wrote:Re: 101279PH...
Postby 081262DG » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:17 pm

Its like we are all on a bus going out for a days outing we have our sandwiches our cameras and we are all looking forward for a nice day except there is this whinger screaming at the back off the bus he doesn't want to go where we are going in fact he wont get off the bus he wants US to get off the bus. This guy doesn't want free speech because he certainly doesn't respect us, or our decision to go on this journey. He is a worm tongue he will try and sow doubt in our minds when we are trying to be supportive to each other.

This is not a democracy its Peters game and we are invited to play and we have chosen too and invested our money in this venture you could say business venture. PH is not on our side which is WeRE Bank he needs to go.
Seriously, are they talking about the 35 quid they put up to join, or the 150k PM they gave Peter? Either way, it isn't like they are out of pocket much, well at least until all the late fees and return check charges start to hit.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Seriously, there are still people supporting this, there can't be ! :beatinghorse:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

You have to give them credit, they can turn any bad situation to there advantage. The WeRe bank website is down, and this post appeared on POE FB page.
Dave Lange
Today at 16:55

seems to be a problem with the web page http://www.werebank.com ' An error occurred during a connection to http://www.werebank.com. Peer's Certificate has been revoked. (Error code: sec_error_revoked_certificate) The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified. Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem. this only comes up when trying to login or other such pages are requested but..... would like to see it up and running even though I know suspect some not so happy people would rather it was not up. A little proof Peter is on the right path maybe?
You really could not make it up............. :beatinghorse:
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Well, well, well... Mr. of England is back!

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 9179700768

I've watched the video but it just sounds like the usual word salad to me. I'll leave it to someone else to dissect the BS while I go get some more popcorn.

(Oh dear lord. One of the first comments on that post: "can i get a chquebook....1 week till my house sale completes" yeaaaah, good luck to you, lad. Looking at the guy's unlocked FB profile, he seems to have a very tenuous grasp on reality.)
Last edited by Zeke_the_Meek on Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.