Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hyrion
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by Hyrion »

Hercule Parrot wrote:So PoE simultaneously rejects double-entry bookkeeping as false, but also cites it as a fundamental basis of his own system... :haha:
He actually goes better.... he treats double-entry book-keeping as some form of universal creation that is held to the rules of thermodynamics where he believes that somehow an entry into his books magically means quantum mechanics forces an entry into "their" books. Note: I'm giving him the benefit of doubt that he believes quantum mechanics fixes the issue, otherwise he believes that "they" can actually break the laws of thermodynamics.

He completely ignores the reality that double-entry book-keeping is a matching credit entry and debit entry into his own books.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

timcurgenven1 wrote:
slowsmile wrote:Looks like PoE is far too busy to help his troubled customers out - he's been organising a WeRe Movement meeting in (surprise) Nottingham.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 9179700768

Doesn't look like a promising turnout so far - despite the offer of "lucrative paid positions" - presumably in Re.
It is obvious that Peter has some where booked in the Basford area (where this store is, i know the area well), there is not a lot of places around this area that would have a hall available within a walking distance of this Store.

I have a VERY good idea which place it is, and they will be getting a phone call first thing tommorrow morning to get this meeting called off and passed on to various fraud departments

If its not at where i think it will be can i ask for help for anyone that can spare a bit of time tommorrow doing a bit of research......
I've been having a look on street view - have found a church hall and a pub in close proximity. Can spend a bit more time looking this evening - working tomorrow.
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Two days ago jimmyw claimed that he had only spent thirty-five pounds:
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 5e#p410839
So he is either lying or he is behind with his subs. I suppose PoE doesn't have a leg to stand on chasing the arrears as there is no contract bearing wet-ink signatures.
No seal either. No seal, no deal.
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

slowsmile wrote:
timcurgenven1 wrote:
slowsmile wrote:Looks like PoE is far too busy to help his troubled customers out - he's been organising a WeRe Movement meeting in (surprise) Nottingham.

Doesn't look like a promising turnout so far - despite the offer of "lucrative paid positions" - presumably in Re.
It is obvious that Peter has some where booked in the Basford area (where this store is, i know the area well), there is not a lot of places around this area that would have a hall available within a walking distance of this Store.

I have a VERY good idea which place it is, and they will be getting a phone call first thing tommorrow morning to get this meeting called off and passed on to various fraud departments

If its not at where i think it will be can i ask for help for anyone that can spare a bit of time tommorrow doing a bit of research......
I've been having a look on street view - have found a church hall and a pub in close proximity. Can spend a bit more time looking this evening - working tomorrow.
The Hall which belongs to the church has already had its vicar called (just now) and he is calling me back very first thing. Sounded concerned, but he didnt deal with bookings but would speak to the person who did and get back to me. He will be given the contacts of the church in birmingham which cancelled their meeting, various fraud offices at local councils
Bones

Post by Bones »

It might even be held in the cafe at sainbury's - didn't Guy Taylor, Tom and a few others have a meeting in Asda's when they went to an eviction in London
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

timcurgenven1 wrote:
The Hall which belongs to the church has already had its vicar called (just now) and he is calling me back very first thing. Sounded concerned, but he didnt deal with bookings but would speak to the person who did and get back to me. He will be given the contacts of the church in birmingham which cancelled their meeting, various fraud offices at local councils
Excellent. If it turns out it isn't I'll put in a couple of hours on street view tomorrow evening if you need a hand .
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

timcurgenven1 wrote:It is obvious that Peter has some where booked in the Basford area (where this store is, i know the area well), there is not a lot of places around this area that would have a hall available within a walking distance of this Store.

https://goo.gl/maps/y2BMY seems most likely, but https://goo.gl/maps/Ei9l6 might still be in use, or https://goo.gl/maps/61qlJ could be a possible.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
timcurgenven1 wrote:https://goo.gl/maps/61qlJ could be a possible.
Totally off-topic by I can see a friends car in that one.
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
timcurgenven1 wrote:It is obvious that Peter has some where booked in the Basford area (where this store is, i know the area well), there is not a lot of places around this area that would have a hall available within a walking distance of this Store.

https://goo.gl/maps/y2BMY seems most likely, but https://goo.gl/maps/Ei9l6 might still be in use, or https://goo.gl/maps/61qlJ could be a possible.
Does anyone fancy giving Stadium leisure a call......... a useful name to quote , if they wish to check the validity of peoples claims is to call southend council , speak to paul broadbent in the fraud excutive, or ring Nottingham city council and speak to the council tax team about Were bank cheques

The room will most likely not have been booked in the name of Were bank, peter smith, etc (although u e never know)
Last edited by timcurgenven1 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

slowsmile wrote:
timcurgenven1 wrote:
Excellent. If it turns out it isn't I'll put in a couple of hours on street view tomorrow evening if you need a hand .
Thanks we will find out who it is:

There is nothing up Perry Road apart from the prison. And nothing i can think think of over the ring road.
No doubt were bankers will be reading this

The room will most likely not have been booked in the name of Were bank, peter smith, etc (although u e never know)
NG3

Post by NG3 »

timcurgenven1 wrote: There is nothing up Perry Road apart from the prison.
Potential future venue that
Bones

Post by Bones »

NYGman wrote:He must be a Shill, how can the checks fail, They have the full backing of Peter of England, should that not count for something?
he has paid peter a years dues in advance :Axe:

The idiot also has a court case for unpaid council tax - tried to use a were cheque for too

Yet he still thinks WeRe Bank works :haha: :haha: :haha:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

NG3 wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:
timcurgenven1 wrote:https://goo.gl/maps/61qlJ could be a possible.
Totally off-topic by I can see a friends car in that one.
Off-off topic, but is it the nice silver Rover 25 GTi you see when you look at the road?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

Bones wrote:
Yet he still thinks WeRe Bank works :haha: :haha: :haha:
If only PoE would join him in court :whistle:
Re: What a ******* day...
Postby 170959MM » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:43 pm

You're a star GP; however, the warrant was not granted. I know that's a positive and one should be grateful for small mercies (and I am). Nevertheless, the judge has, in my mind, also diminiished WeRe Bank's integrity and done some scheming demolition work with an Ace of Spades he appears to have had up his sleeve - an obstacle that can be overcome, only by the generals joining the footmen in the field of battle (the courts). Furthermore, all this talk about us (the members) taking WeRe Bank to court must cease and desist, albeit; it would appear that the 'system' is using that ethos to its advantage. WeRe Bank must go to the mountain and not wait for it to come to them. Simples.
Respect to you :D
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Bones wrote: Image

Hope they section 21 him and at least nosp his ass
I'd hope for a Section 8, if he's two months in arrears it would be an option for his landlord and that is a much much worse fate. It would mean the council would find him intentionally homeless (he chose not to pay rent) and as such he'd no longer be eligible for help or social housing (which is probably quite right, considering how oversubscribed the service is and the need to help those who don't try to shirk their responsibilities).
Warning may contain traces of nut
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Peter Of England
2 hrs ·
ATTENTION POP PICKERS SHILLS AND ALL THOSE UNDECIDEDS OUT THERE
There is a meeting for facilitators and those interested in setting up a hub branch of WeRe Bank around the country THIS SATURDAY IN NOTTINGHAM. 10AM THROUGH UNTIL WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH
It will be an an exciting an informative day and it will also involve looking for volunteers to help build ReMovement which will launch in early September - these are PAID positions and can be very lucrative for those with the necess...
See More
Paid positions? I'm betting that he's looking to offer a lucrative franchinsing opportunity. All the WeRe you can eat for a small investment of that toxic fraudulant fiat money that you took out of your bank account last week on PoE's advice and are looking for a place to park it. Brown envelopes only, please.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

YiamCross wrote: Paid positions?
That'll be paid in Re.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

He is a busy little bunny tonight.

His imaginary "Swallow" is now electronic transaction system for the entire planet :haha:

(Warning - the post is nearly all in CAPS).
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

That is Peter's long-winded way of saying, "I won't pay." I prefer my FU system. It's simpler.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I really feel that we should not try to interfere with the booking of venues.