Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NG3
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by NG3 »

Forsyth wrote: In seriousness, computerised engraving or even 3D printing is so cheap these days that the idea of Peter selling some form of representation of the Rune of Binding to the gullible is far from a joke. Having lured people in who have committed themselves psychologically by spending small - but, thanks to the subscription, ever increasing - amounts of money makes them a prime target for a gradual escalation of both mental and financial commitment. The more someone commits to a system of belief, the harder it becomes to admit that they are wrong and back out. In the case of Werebank the commitment is twofold as it is both the money spent and also the tangled mess of the debt that is to be repaid that is creating the true binding in the minds of the believers.
They are like sheep, they follow the herd, even long after it's obvious how stupid they have been. Many will follow all the way to the slaughterhouse.

Some people need to believe in stuff like this and as you observe the more they commit, the harder it becomes to admit that they are wrong and back out.

Tom can't do it, Ceylon can't do it, nor the were-bankers, all weak people.
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

Has anyone heard from Alfie, Lord Evans recently?
Pox

Post by Pox »

NG3 wrote:
They are like sheep, they follow the herd, even long after it's obvious how stupid they have been. Many will follow all the way to the slaughterhouse.

Some people need to believe in stuff like this and as you observe the more they commit, the harder it becomes to admit that they are wrong and back out.

Tom can't do it, Ceylon can't do it, nor the were-bankers, all weak people.
I really don't think that those who have signed up and paid to be were bank members are the slightest bit interested in the so called 'were movement'.

They are not interested in all the woo - they are not 'believers' but are sly enough to tell POE that they are.

All they see is a fake means of clearing themselves out of the debt hole that they have got themselves in.

There was a 'knock the benefit' folk programme on UK terrestrial TV last week ( I didn't watch it) but the headline was a woman who said 'just because I am on benefits, why can't I have what I want'

OK, you can't have what you want because you can't afford it - get it?

Seems she paid well over the odds for a fridge (or some other white goods )on credit.

These are the folks who are easy prey to POE - those who want what they see in the media but can't afford it but insist on having it anyway, with the debts that come with it.

We have all been there and had to cut our cloth accordingly until we could afford or just give up on our aspirations to own / possess whatever it was that we dreamt of but they resort to ' I want, I must have NOW and I am going to use a worthless cheque to pay for it' . This is just plain avarice.

Not stupidity, plain and simple greed and they deserve all that may be coming to them (I wish)

Rant over!
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

NG3 wrote:Tom can't do it, Ceylon can't do it, nor the were-bankers, all weak people.
I know little about the personalities of Tom, Ceylon and Peter other than how they chose to present themselves on-line so I will try to avoid passing comment on their mental strength (at least today), but I do not personally believe that this type of behaviour is, by itself, a sign of a weak personality. Sometimes it is the strongest will that is the most damaging of all. Nor does intelligence provide any immunity - the very bright can still be as stubborn a fool as the rest of us.

Having sufficiently developed introspection to be able to rationally validate our own decision making is an extremely rare ability, and one most of us (and I include myself in the "most") do not posses. Introspection, mental courage, and intelligence are traits that we all like to think that we have and those that we dislike lack, but in reality we are all usually far too involved in the process to make a valid judgement, like the pushy parent promoting their own child over the others in the playground.

There have been a number of psychological studies on the mental processes that people go through when making a decision. They make grim reading for those convinced of the intrinsic beauty of the human mind.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

The woo is not working with this chap.

NG3

Post by NG3 »

Forsyth wrote:
NG3 wrote:Tom can't do it, Ceylon can't do it, nor the were-bankers, all weak people.
I know little about the personalities of Tom, Ceylon and Peter other than how they chose to present themselves on-line so I will try to avoid passing comment on their mental strength (at least today), but I do not personally believe that this type of behaviour is, by itself, a sign of a weak personality. Sometimes it is the strongest will that is the most damaging of all. Nor does intelligence provide any immunity - the very bright can still be as stubborn a fool as the rest of us.

Having sufficiently developed introspection to be able to rationally validate our own decision making is an extremely rare ability, and one most of us (and I include myself in the "most") do not posses. Introspection, mental courage, and intelligence are traits that we all like to think that we have and those that we dislike lack, but in reality we are all usually far too involved in the process to make a valid judgement, like the pushy parent promoting their own child over the others in the playground.

There have been a number of psychological studies on the mental processes that people go through when making a decision. They make grim reading for those convinced of the intrinsic beauty of the human mind.
I suppose weak may be the wrong word, but to be honest when a man is wrong, knows he's wrong, knows continuing to be wrong will only damage himself more, and still won't break away from the herd, then it works for me. True, it can be argued that it takes a kind of strength to keep following the herd, down a path you know to be wrong, but personally I associate strength with positivity, and weakness with negativity, so I struggle to find a way to attribute strength to that scenario.
mufc1959 wrote:The woo is not working with this chap.

I'm intrigued by the way he says he's out, but then feels the need to add he's from Wales. I'm sure there must be a reason.

I live in Nottingham
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

We've all seen audience shots of this type of meeting; camera phones everywhere. Either there was no audience, or Peter vetoed any filming. But WeRe Bank is transparent, the people's bank, so I'm sure he wouldn't do that.

I don't normally comment on "them" commenting on "us" because life is too short, but I'm pleased that Peter is throwing karmic energy in our direction. In Peter's world, energy is as good as (or better than) cash, so I won't need my government remuneration this month.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: Peter you should watch where you point that karmic energy field. The only one to have dropped since you issued your threat was your number one fan bertiebert.
:haha: :haha:
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

mufc1959 wrote:The woo is not working with this chap.

I would loved to have observed Matthew Cooper's face when he read Pete's reply :thinking: .....that must have been a ReAl
awakening to the Re-Ality of Re!.
I almost want to frame the post....Wonderful.
Where is all this going to end up?
And the poor guy lives in Wales :haha: :haha: :haha:
There are all raving mad.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The old rule is that it is easier to declare victory/success if there are no witnesses to contradict your story, or confuse things with inconvenient facts. This sounds suspiciously like that.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

A random comment left by PoE on his own FB post. No idea who 'Simone' is and can't find her in the thread, so she must have been kicked by the time I spotted this.
The only thing that is open about you and your danny bampling friends is the lid on the top of your heads. I'll leave this on just long enough for others to see before we ban you. Can you feel the effect of that Rune yet? Do you dress like your Avatar photo in public Simone?
How charming.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

I guess "Simone" was Simon Finch. See Peter of England is a con man FB.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

littleFred wrote:I guess "Simone" was Simon Finch. See Peter of England is a con man FB.
Good shout. So it seems PoE is an old-school homophobe to boot, which isn't all that surprising.
guilty

Post by guilty »

"Kabbalah kuf bet llamed" ? Peter is a follower of Jewish mystical religion?
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

guilty wrote:"Kabbalah kuf bet llamed" ? Peter is a follower of Jewish mystical religion?
Kuf-bet-lamed are in fact the first three of the four Hebrew letters that spell "Kabbalah." I have no idea who told him that-- if he knew any Hebrew himself, he'd know he was missing a letter-- or what he means by it.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
guilty

Post by guilty »

Oh dear! Seems that scamming a few quid from the easy marks is not enough for Peter.
If the Final Currency War play-out is really underway then WeRe looking for a melt down on the DOW, obviously as it is MASSIVELY inflated. A T1 close below 15,000 by the end of this week is easily possible - T2 takes us to around 12,000 then eventually a brief pause at around T3 8,000 before it continues south. This will obviously NOT be good news if you have a pension or savings - also the interest rates will begin to sky and this is NOT good news if you got sucked and suckered into taking their cheap money. If there was ever a time to get with WeRe Bank it is now - and if you are the Head of A Hedge Fund or other large fund of money you may just wish you had a WeRe Bank account. We will GUARANTEE TO RING FENCE YOUR CLIENTS ASSETS AND CONVERT IT TO ReT before the final dissolution of the Old MOnetary System. Think on bro!1
GUARANTEE TO RING FENCE YOUR CLIENTS ASSETS AND CONVERT IT TO Re = Steal your money.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
longdog

Post by longdog »

and if you are the Head of A Hedge Fund or other large fund of money
I think Poe is pushing his luck somewhat if he thinks hedge fund managers and the like will be joining but then this isn't aimed at hedge fund managers of course. It's aimed at barely solvent suckers.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
NG3

Post by NG3 »

longdog wrote:
and if you are the Head of A Hedge Fund or other large fund of money
I think Poe is pushing his luck somewhat if he thinks hedge fund managers and the like will be joining but then this isn't aimed at hedge fund managers of course. It's aimed at barely solvent suckers.
Hedge fund just sounds cooler than asking them to steal from the football club/mothers group/school trip fund, which I'm sure are the sorts of "other large funds of money" he is talking about.
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:A random comment left by PoE on his own FB post. No idea who 'Simone' is and can't find her in the thread, so she must have been kicked by the time I spotted this.
The only thing that is open about you and your danny bampling friends is the lid on the top of your heads. I'll leave this on just long enough for others to see before we ban you. Can you feel the effect of that Rune yet? Do you dress like your Avatar photo in public Simone?
How charming.
Yes that was me, he banned me for asking questions he didnt like.. :roll: :roll:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Bones wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote: He promised that we were going to be blown to the four corners of the earth weeks ago. Looks like he is incapable of following through with his threats. He's all mouth. Bring it on, Petey Boy.....if you can.
Didn't you know we have been ruined already :haha:

And we have been loaded with Karmic energy.. Is that like Red Bull ?
I think he's done it wrong. Since I started the threads on Petey boy here life's been getting better and better for me. I have no financial debt, own my new car outright, have invested a sizeable sum in a bond account and have another sizeable sum that I'm about to punt onto the stock market.

If this is ruination Peter please keep it coming.
Warning may contain traces of nut