Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NG3
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by NG3 »

Syf wrote:
Yes that was me, he banned me for asking questions he didnt like.. :roll: :roll:
Which is every question apart from "...& how would you like me to send you all my money, Peter?"
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:
littleFred wrote:I guess "Simone" was Simon Finch. See Peter of England is a con man FB.
Good shout. So it seems PoE is an old-school homophobe to boot, which isn't all that surprising.
He said that because my profile picture is of my wife..
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Forsyth wrote:There have been a number of psychological studies on the mental processes that people go through when making a decision. They make grim reading for those convinced of the intrinsic beauty of the human mind.
So very true. I doubt that any of us has the capacity for genuinely objective thinking in matters which connect to our desires and beliefs.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

PeanutGallery wrote:another sizeable sum that I'm about to punt onto the stock market.
Hang on, Peanut. I've heard there's going to be a melt down on the DOW.... :haha:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Syf wrote:
Zeke_the_Meek wrote:
littleFred wrote:I guess "Simone" was Simon Finch. See Peter of England is a con man FB.
Good shout. So it seems PoE is an old-school homophobe to boot, which isn't all that surprising.
He said that because my profile picture is of my wife..
Should have clarified that it appears he thinks you're a cross dresser, and that confuses his simple mind... that and obvious photoshopping! (that's an AMAZING wedding dress btw!)
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Paul Deegan Thank you
Like · Reply · 4 hrs
Manny Singh peter u keep talking abt getting involved with we re bank but you have made no effort to contact me to arrange a meeting so if u r not serious abt coming to glasgow please say so and i wont contact you any more my details are in your inbox i sent them by pm, thank you
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Amanda Wymer I beleive the big crash has already begun, so, bring it on smile emoticon x
Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs
Damian Gibney bring it on
Like · Reply · 59 mins
If the people above are in any kind of pension scheme, I will eat Tom's hat.

Manny has been banging on about a meeting in Glasgow for a week or so, Peter the Conman just ignores him.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

[/quote]Should have clarified that it appears he thinks you're a cross dresser, and that confuses his simple mind... that and obvious photoshopping! (that's an AMAZING wedding dress btw!)[/quote]

I'll let her know. :D
not much photoshopping apart from the filter.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

From FB:
I think the issue with the cheques is that the other Banks don't process them for clearance and update the ledgers.
No, Daniel. No, that is not the issue here.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Forsyth wrote:There have been a number of psychological studies on the mental processes that people go through when making a decision. They make grim reading for those convinced of the intrinsic beauty of the human mind.
So very true. I doubt that any of us has the capacity for genuinely objective thinking in matters which connect to our desires and beliefs.
I would like to think I'm not so completely self centred as to be able to totally ignore anyone else's rights or opinions. I'm not a freeman I'll have you know. Most decent human beings are able and willing to take account of other people when assessing their wants and desires. Which I believe is one of the critical attributes a person must have to be fit to exist in society. I would take exception to any suggestion otherwise.
rpenner
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by rpenner »

I'm not a lawyer, but apparently there is precedent in at least some parts of the US to argue that "con man" is a protected statement of opinion and not a factual statement giving rise to potential defamation liability.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/275536852/DM- ... v-22452-18 (starting at page 18 bottom of page 20.)
“the use of the term[]… con man… is the type of rhetorical hyperbole and imaginative expression that is typically understood as a statement of opinion.” Adelson v. Harris, 973 F. Supp. 2d 467, 492 (S.D.N.Y. 2013)
I would tend to doubt similar rulings exist in the UK. Luckily, truth is a defense to defamation suits in both jurisdictions, which should be enough in theory, but in practice having lots of money helps.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Werebank is working ???1??? Of course it is old chap toodle pip

rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Where did you get that from, Bones?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Bones

Post by Bones »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Where did you get that from, Bones?
Someone posted it in the WeReBank forum
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Bones wrote: Someone posted it in the WeReBank forum
I signed up weeks ago, received email notification that my membership was activated and every time I have tried to sign in it says I'm invalid. :lol:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Bones

Post by Bones »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Bones wrote: Someone posted it in the WeReBank forum
I signed up weeks ago, received email notification that my membership was activated and every time I have tried to sign in it says I'm invalid. :lol:
Once I no longer need access there, I will post the details I used to join. The name I have used is a stroke of pure genius, even if I say so myself. I can't believe they have not spotted it as a fake name :whistle:
Pox

Post by Pox »

[quote="Bones"]Werebank is working ???1??? Of course it is old chap toodle pip

Image[

'Should seek advice from a suitably qualified and experienced legal advisor' -
That will be Peter then!
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

This chap has posted several messages on PoE's Facebook page trying to arrange a meeting in Glasgow, apparently without any response from PoE. I wonder if Peter has no interest in meeting with him because the man is of Indian origin.

Tml69
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Tml69 »

Sigh I've had an email via my blog contact form
(Opcablog.wordpess.com) asking to join Were bank and giving me their mobile number as they want to use a were cheque to buy their council flat.

:roll:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Bones wrote:Werebank is working ???1??? Of course it is old chap toodle pip

Made a rare visit to the goodf forum today (I usually avoid it because it's generally idiots arguing over idiotic things like "is the world flat or round?") & they seem to be suggesting this letter could be fake.

Perhaps they should ring this number - 03000 266 745 & ask about were bank & check the validity for themselves?

(The number is for that councils fraud department, the one the letter mentions it's been passed on to)

Not to smart are they?

Eta: they also link to a thread about quatloos on the Ron Paul forum, ironic given my earlier post (weeks ago) when I talked about the time Ron Paul turned government informant against the freemen and tax protesters.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Bones wrote:Werebank is working ???1??? Of course it is old chap toodle pip

Oh dear Bones, sounds like the Goofers aren't impressed by your OBSVIOUSELY FAEK letter! Dear god man, if you're going to photoshop a letter, at least remember to put a Kite Mark on it! Everyone knows that no respectable council worker on Earth would send a letter without all the ceremonious regalia, pidgeon-delivered and sealed with wax: http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... dxWoYfzKmA

(BTW which thread did you originally find it on? I'm having a hard time navigating their forum and usually just get my morning digest from you good fellows here.)