Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Pox
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by Pox »

Skeleton wrote:You have to give them credit, they can turn any bad situation to there advantage. The WeRe bank website is down, and this post appeared on POE FB page.
Dave Lange
Today at 16:55

seems to be a problem with the web page http://www.werebank.com ' An error occurred during a connection to http://www.werebank.com. Peer's Certificate has been revoked. (Error code: sec_error_revoked_certificate) The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified. Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem. this only comes up when trying to login or other such pages are requested but..... would like to see it up and running even though I know suspect some not so happy people would rather it was not up. A little proof Peter is on the right path maybe?
You really could not make it up............. :beatinghorse:
Seems OK for me.
guilty

Post by guilty »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:Well, well, well... Mr. of England is back!

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 9179700768

I've watched the video but it just sounds like the usual word salad to me. I'll leave it to someone else to dissect the BS while I go get some more popcorn.

(Oh dear lord. One of the first comments on that post: "can i get a chquebook....1 week till my house sale completes" yeaaaah, good luck to you, lad. Looking at the guy's unlocked FB profile, he seems to have a very tenuous grasp on reality.)
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

That is ludicrous. So some banks have sent WeRe cheques to PoE. So what? That does not prove PoE has cleared any cheques. It only proves that some banks have asked for the money.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I've watched the video but it just sounds like the usual word salad to me. I'll leave it to someone else to dissect the BS while I go get some more popcorn.
OMG. Just couldn't make it up. Only about 28 seconds in and...
Everyone's got a right to do whatever they want with their body, it would appear, and we have a right to do what we want with YOUR money.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Why does PoE keep referring to "common land law"? Does he mean law that relates to common land? What is he on about?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Why does PoE keep referring to "common land law"? Does he mean law that relates to common land? What is he on about?
In historic times where did sheep pasture?

It's the only law sheep know
guilty

Post by guilty »

Peter, you don't have an account with the Bank of England. Please explain how you transfer money to the International banks that have contacted you with "What the f*** is this?" letters.

Added from C&CCC:
Cheques were never intended to be used as cross-border payment instruments. The legislation governing cheques differs from country to country, and it has been specifically excluded from EU harmonisation applied to electronic payment instruments (the Payment Services Directive) because of the low and reducing volume of cheques being written
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Pox wrote:
Skeleton wrote:You have to give them credit, they can turn any bad situation to there advantage. The WeRe bank website is down, and this post appeared on POE FB page.
Dave Lange

seems to be a problem with the web page http://www.werebank.com ' An error occurred during a connection to http://www.werebank.com. Peer's Certificate has been revoked. (Error code: sec_error_revoked_certificate) The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified. Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem. this only comes up when trying to login or other such pages are requested but..... would like to see it up and running even though I know suspect some not so happy people would rather it was not up. A little proof Peter is on the right path maybe?
You really could not make it up............. :beatinghorse:
Seems OK for me.
It has been up and down all day, i think the site is there, its just a technical hitch. My point was the moment it was down a post was made on POE page inferring the authorities had pulled the plug.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Looks like he's active since he's posted this one today as well:

https://youtu.be/5OAiNmS_Q5o
Pox

Post by Pox »

guilty wrote:

(Oh dear lord. One of the first comments on that post: "can i get a chquebook....1 week till my house sale completes" yeaaaah, good luck to you, lad. Looking at the guy's unlocked FB profile, he seems to have a very tenuous grasp on reality.)
Video seems to be a sales call for more customers - wants people to join 'in droves'.
If you do this, 'this can and will be over by Christmas' - it may well be, God willing and if the PTB pull their fingers out, but not in the way POE hopes.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Decision-making is truly the Top Trumps skill to beat when it comes to Weary customers. On the topic of the crappy clipart 'R' symbol Peter has adopted for the scam bank, a Facebook commenter writes: "Looks good peter, I was thinking of getting a tattoo of the rune can I have your approval peter I really like this with the alian feel to it."

Totally won't regret that in years to come. No sir.
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Why does he keep going on about this swallow rubbish.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:Decision-making is truly the Top Trumps skill to beat when it comes to Weary customers. On the topic of the crappy clipart 'R' symbol Peter has adopted for the scam bank, a Facebook commenter writes: "Looks good peter, I was thinking of getting a tattoo of the rune can I have your approval peter I really like this with the alian feel to it."

Totally won't regret that in years to come. No sir.
Quite apt really as R is similar in appearance to the Elder Futhark rune Raidō, which translates as ride, and they are being taken for a ride.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

I've searched for, but can't find, any authoritative UK source on "certified cheques". I can't find any legislation or regulations on this.

From non-authorities, the idea seems to be: if I want to send a "certified cheque" to someone, I must take the cheque to my bank. They check my account has sufficient funds. If it has, they stamp my cheque to certify that at that time, my account had sufficient funds. Opinion varies about whether or not the bank also sets-aside that amount from my account, so the cheque can't later bounce due to insufficient funds.

Can anyone shed any light?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

littleFred wrote:I've searched for, but can't find, any authoritative UK source on "certified cheques". I can't find any legislation or regulations on this.

From non-authorities, the idea seems to be: if I want to send a "certified cheque" to someone, I must take the cheque to my bank. They check my account has sufficient funds. If it has, they stamp my cheque to certify that at that time, my account had sufficient funds. Opinion varies about whether or not the bank also sets-aside that amount from my account, so the cheque can't later bounce due to insufficient funds.

Can anyone shed any light?
Based on my experience with certified checks, the funds are set aside, Once certified, you no longer have access to those funds.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

What stood out to me in the last two videos is the multiple letters from banks asking for Peter to clear the checks (which obviously he won't do).

He really doesn't seem to get how much trouble he's getting himself into.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Jeffrey wrote:Looks like he's active since he's posted this one today as well:

https://youtu.be/5OAiNmS_Q5o
Could only take in 9 mins of this desperate charade to try to assure his suckers this scam is gathering momentum & one can only assume it was an exercise to generate his dwindling cash flow.

We still await for proof Peter, show us the proof your Bank has successfully cleared a cheque & the funds have transferred. :brickwall:
Bones

Post by Bones »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OAiNmS ... 1v&index=1

@1.44 You would think that the head of an international "bank" would know that FCA does not stand for Financial Compliance Authority - Peter it stands for the Financial Conduct Authority

NG3

Post by NG3 »

Dave Lange

I've just seen on twitter his original security certificate was revoked apparently. There's a tweet from the security companies chairman about it.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Darn it, my Bank, and I do work for one of the big ones, has web filter software, blocking me from potentially bad or time wasting sites [Quatloos is a legal resource ;)]. I went to try the WeRe Bank link to see if it worked for me when I got this:
BLOCKED BY WEBFILTER
www.werebank.com
Webfilter Category: Scam/Questionable/Illegal
So if we got a WeRe check here, and went to look up the website, we would not be able to access it. Too Funny.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.