Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by AndyPandy »

We're cheques work, REALLY! Another one being taken to Court for the full amount and worried they'll take it direct from benefits :violin:

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... dxb2YZ4WK0
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote: Oh dear Bones, sounds like the Goofers aren't impressed by your OBSVIOUSELY FAEK letter! Dear god man, if you're going to photoshop a letter, at least remember to put a Kite Mark on it! Everyone knows that no respectable council worker on Earth would send a letter without all the ceremonious regalia, pidgeon-delivered and sealed with wax: http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... dxWoYfzKmA
Wasn't watsonsdog the fool that said he could beat everyone here in debate, but when invited to try declined because... reasons?

I don't really follow that forum because as I said above that even in stupid circles it would struggle for credibility, but from the few posts of his I've seen watsonsdog comes across as below average intelligence, even in a pond of below average specimens.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

NG3 wrote:
Zeke_the_Meek wrote: Oh dear Bones, sounds like the Goofers aren't impressed by your OBSVIOUSELY FAEK letter! Dear god man, if you're going to photoshop a letter, at least remember to put a Kite Mark on it! Everyone knows that no respectable council worker on Earth would send a letter without all the ceremonious regalia, pidgeon-delivered and sealed with wax: http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... dxWoYfzKmA
Wasn't watsonsdog the fool that said he could beat everyone here in debate, but when invited to try declined because... reasons?

I don't really follow that forum because as I said above that even in stupid circles it would struggle for credibility, but from the few posts of his I've seen watsonsdog comes across as below average intelligence, even in a pond of below average specimens.

He truly is moronic, keeps bemoaning the face the 'Quatloos Boys' won't come back and 'debate' with him, the fact they've been banned and can't log on anymore seems to have bypassed the simpleton! :shrug:

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... dxpuIZ4WK0
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

AndyPandy wrote:
He truly is moronic, keeps bemoaning the face the 'Quatloos Boys' won't come back and 'debate' with him, the fact they've been banned and can't log on anymore seems to have bypassed the simpleton! :shrug:

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... dxpuIZ4WK0
I would like to invite watsonsdog to sign up to Quatloos and come and debate with us. We know that you read this forum, watsonsdog so how about it? We can't debate with you on GOOFs because the GOOF admin ban people who disagree with the admins' beliefs. Especially when they prove the admins' beliefs are wrong. Those of us who have posted on GOOFs have been banned from the site. That is why we are not posting on there. It is not because we have run away from GOOFS it is because the GOOF admin have run away from us. There is absolutely no reason why you could not post on here, watsonsdog, you would be free to express your beliefs without the fear of being banned.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
guilty

Post by guilty »

If he agrees, can we have a Dog Kennel (alongside our Pig Pen).
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
rumpelstilzchen

NG3 wrote:
Wasn't watsonsdog the fool that said he could beat everyone here in debate,
IIRC that was Chong.
but when invited to try declined because... reasons?
Simple reason. He shat his pants.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

guilty wrote:If he agrees, can we have a Dog Kennel (alongside our Pig Pen).
To be fair everyone should be given a chance to begin with. pigpot only got his pen after he had attempted to derail threads.
BHF wrote:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
NG3 wrote:
Wasn't watsonsdog the fool that said he could beat everyone here in debate,
IIRC that was Chong.
Oh well, that just goes to show how little attention I pay to them.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
To be fair everyone should be given a chance to begin with. pigpot only got his pen after he had attempted to derail threads.
Pigpen was known to we moderators well before he showed up, at least I was familiar with him. He's been banned pretty much everywhere else because of his behavior. So we were proactive when he arrived.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog

Post by longdog »

I refuse to share a kennel with another internet dog of such poor breeding. I suggest a spike and a short chain.

JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Bones

Post by Bones »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:
Bones wrote:Werebank is working ???1??? Of course it is old chap toodle pip

Oh dear Bones, sounds like the Goofers aren't impressed by your OBSVIOUSELY FAEK letter! Dear god man, if you're going to photoshop a letter, at least remember to put a Kite Mark on it! Everyone knows that no respectable council worker on Earth would send a letter without all the ceremonious regalia, pidgeon-delivered and sealed with wax: http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... dxWoYfzKmA

(BTW which thread did you originally find it on? I'm having a hard time navigating their forum and usually just get my morning digest from you good fellows here.)
This is a link Zeke
http://www.werebank.com/forum/viewtopic ... cec1#p3592

and a screenshot in case it gets removed

Bones

Post by Bones »

NG3 wrote: Wasn't watsonsdog the fool that said he could beat everyone here in debate,
Only because he is an unemployed master debater with a lot of time and other things on his hands
Bones

Post by Bones »

Mr Rent Dodger isn't having much luck

He is getting evicted despite seeking help from the all knowing Peter

No one on the WeRebank forum has said they actually went to the meeting :snicker:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Here's an idea. Why not try paying your rent, in real money?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
rumpelstilzchen

Bones wrote:Mr Rent Dodger isn't having much luck

He is getting evicted despite seeking help from the all knowing Peter
Well he says that those six seats are going to waste so my suggestion would be to unbolt them, throw them away, have a one-seater and turn the remaining available space into a bedsit. Luxury. What on earth is he complaining about?
No one on the WeRebank forum has said they actually went to the meeting :snicker:
That's because it didn't happen.
BHF wrote:
longdog

Post by longdog »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Image
Here's an idea. Why not try paying your rent, in real money?
I'm guessing that given they owe three and a half grand this has presumably been going on for some while and they simply don't have the money. How they got in to this situation in the first place is anybody's guess but it's a pretty sure bet Poe won't offer any assistance (not that there's anything he can actually do of course) and he sure as hell won't accept any responsibility for the consequences of his scam.

The man is utter scum.

ETA: I'm pretty sure Poe reads this forum so can I just ask him when this predicted blowing to the four winds is supposed to happen... Answer on Facebook acceptable. :haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

longdog wrote:but it's a pretty sure bet Poe won't offer any assistance (not that there's anything he can actually do of course) and he sure as hell won't accept any responsibility for the consequences of his scam.
Peter doesn't give a toss about the shit his customers are finding themselves in. He is only interested in the GBP they keep throwing at him. They are like lambs to the slaughter. It is funny though.
BHF wrote:
ontobserver
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by ontobserver »

longdog wrote: I'm guessing that given they owe three and a half grand this has presumably been going on for some while and they simply don't have the money. How they got in to this situation in the first place is anybody's guess but it's a pretty sure bet Poe won't offer any assistance (not that there's anything he can actually do of course) and he sure as hell won't accept any responsibility for the consequences of his scam.
I always find it baffling that people can't afford to pay rent, yet own a vehicle and offer to drive people around. Based on google maps, its about 115miles from Borehamwood to Nottingham, and according to google, the price of fuel is ~£1.16/litre in the UK. I drive a 7 passenger vehicle (but mine is fairly new and well maintained so probably uses less fuel), and at that price, it would cost me approximately £50 to make that drive. That's a good chunk of his monthly rent :brickwall:
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

Per PoE FB account:

WeRe Bank offers the private individual the opportunity to involve himself in Queen Elizabeth 1 (QE1). WeRe Bank has absorbed/taken on/bought from the US Department of the Treasury $1,000,000,000.oo of it’s debt. This money is to be used to zero private individual debt accounts. WeRe Bank is operating under the guidance and protection of the International Common Law of Record 750181 ceremonially located in Runnymede, A308 Windsor Road Old Windsor SL4 2JL England. Grid Reference SU996731.

Also, too, nb, from me: the world is neither flat nor round, it is a cube and sits on the back of a giant tortoise. So there.
schismatrix
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by schismatrix »

woodworker wrote:and sits on the back of a giant tortoise. So there.
Point of order, it's a turtle.

And also, burn the heretic!

tortoise, honestly, some people...