Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by Skeleton »

Make of this what you will :)

Posted on POE FB page.
Susan Herbert
Today at 08:51
The stock market is a fantasy...it's wholly made up, exactly like money is. Inflation, deflation, debt fiat bills, stocks etc. etc. it's all nothing but hooey! There is a universal mean that has an intrinsic, eternal, never changing value hence is currency, actual currency, but only Jefferson of Monticello (Virginia), Ray of Jacksonville (Florida) and Susan of Truth or Consequences (New Mexico) knows it. Peter of England: check your messages as the 'firm' known as Clemons, Herbert, Morton and Swensson is VERY interested is being voluntarily prosecuted for fraud if only lead counsel, Susan, can obtain checks without paying in valueless paper money that is fantasy only, get it?
Susan Herbert
Today at 09:00
BTW: I crashed the dollar which is why the US' bond rating fell. Once I did that? Then I attacked theM withe little contract law.... There was never any valid Treaty . The UN couldn't - couldn't - exist without the IMF first existing and vice versa so not only was the process violated but the 'treaty'? Filed four months ex post facts, lol, so while the UN and IMF physically exist? Never lawful and never gonna be. Why? See Kurt Goedel's Theory of Incompletion.
Her own Facebook page is something else. She is going after every Judge in America!!
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
schismatrix
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by schismatrix »

Skeleton wrote:Make of this what you will
must...

resist...

airplane...

reference...
schismatrix
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by schismatrix »

Per PoE FB account wrote:WeRe Bank offers the private individual the opportunity to involve himself in Queen Elizabeth 1
That's just weird...
and wrong...
and weird...
WeRe Bank has absorbed/taken on/bought from the US Department of the Treasury $1,000,000,000.oo of it’s debt.
One of those sentences that finishes with an automatic "in my own head" voiceover for the reader.

Also, not bought, not in any way, shape or form, in any currency, for any amount, at any time since the inflationary epoch.
This money is to be used to zero private individual debt accounts.
voice in head etc...
WeRe Bank is operating under the guidance and protection of the International Common Law of Record 750181 ceremonially located in Runnymede, A308 Windsor Road Old Windsor SL4 2JL England. Grid Reference SU996731.
If you're going to call yourself Peter of England you really should be able to give an address in England properly, not just copy some words from a map.
Anyway, I'm sure the National Trust are delighted to have an imaginary court to add to their list of actual attractions at Runnymede.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

schismatrix wrote:
Per PoE FB account wrote:WeRe Bank offers the private individual the opportunity to involve himself in Queen Elizabeth 1
That's just weird...
and wrong...
and weird...
WeRe Bank has absorbed/taken on/bought from the US Department of the Treasury $1,000,000,000.oo of it’s debt.
One of those sentences that finishes with an automatic "in my own head" voiceover for the reader.

Also, not bought, not in any way, shape or form, in any currency, for any amount, at any time since the inflationary epoch.
This money is to be used to zero private individual debt accounts.
voice in head etc...
WeRe Bank is operating under the guidance and protection of the International Common Law of Record 750181 ceremonially located in Runnymede, A308 Windsor Road Old Windsor SL4 2JL England. Grid Reference SU996731.
If you're going to call yourself Peter of England you really should be able to give an address in England properly, not just copy some words from a map.
Anyway, I'm sure the National Trust are delighted to have an imaginary court to add to their list of actual attractions at Runnymede.
"International Common Law of Record 750181" I have no idea what this is, but its the Weird Bank sort code and his Freeshite Legal Service cons under it. The address is where the Magna Carta was signed. Do people actually read his ramblings of meaningless gobbledegook and think they actually mean something?
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Skeleton wrote: Do people actually read his ramblings of meaningless gobbledegook and think they actually mean something?
Yes they do. Its a kind of soundbite, maybe learned from that other self important con man banker Roger Hayes AKA A895CP HAYES. Good isn't it. Peter is preying to those who believe they know something nobody else does, he has let them into a 'little secret' and this in turn makes them feel important, clever and 'in the know'.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Skeleton wrote:"International Common Law of Record 750181" I have no idea what this is, but its the Weird Bank sort code and his Freeshite Legal Service cons under it.
D- must do more research. It is Pete's date of birth reversed: 18/10/57.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Skeleton wrote:"International Common Law of Record 750181" I have no idea what this is, but its the Weird Bank sort code and his Freeshite Legal Service cons under it.
D- must do more research. It is Pete's date of birth reversed: 18/10/57.
Yes, bottom of the class for me, should have got that. Thank you, I was wondering why Google was only returning POE results, I should have known it is a figment of his imagination.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Skeleton wrote: Do people actually read his ramblings of meaningless gobbledegook and think they actually mean something?
I believe that the more insane and indecipherable (by normal rational means) the ramblings are, the more likely the chance he'll be able to convince those who might not necessarily understand a rational argument that they do in fact understand his irrational one.

This creates a belief in the subject that they are different to others, they can perceive an understanding of what others regard as being incomprehensible. This panders to their ego and makes them hold the belief that they understand much more deeply, the truth is that they don't nonsense is nonsense after all, but they believe they can understand it and so long as they avoid any deep discussions about the details of what they understand the more they can convince themselves.

It's why they commonly use terms like "woke up" which convey a sense of reaching an understanding without offering any clarity of what that understanding actually is. They might further expand on it, but again will only use general terms, such as "until I woke up to all the corruption in the world", we would ask for them to point to the corruption and to clarify how endemic it is. They will use general terms to avoid carrying any precision for their beliefs.

This is also quite seductive to a sub class of people who frankly aren't intelligent enough to engage in reasoned factual debate but aren't stupid enough to be licking the windows on the short bus. They are, quite simply, thicko's who understand what a thicko is and don't like thinking of themselves as thicko's but have long been told by society that their are people more intelligent than they are. They want to think of themselves as intelligent (after all we all like to think of ourselves in as good an image as possible) and this provides a method whereby they can 'understand' something the people who they have long been told are more intelligent than they are cannot. Whether Peter is going after this market by design or by accident is not known but if it is by design, then he is a very dangerous conman indeed.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

PeanutGallery wrote:
I believe that the more insane and indecipherable (by normal rational means) the ramblings are, the more likely the chance he'll be able to convince those who might not necessarily understand a rational argument that they do in fact understand his irrational one.

This creates a belief in the subject that they are different to others, they can perceive an understanding of what others regard as being incomprehensible. This panders to their ego and makes them hold the belief that they understand much more deeply, the truth is that they don't nonsense is nonsense after all, but they believe they can understand it and so long as they avoid any deep discussions about the details of what they understand the more they can convince themselves.

It's why they commonly use terms like "woke up" which convey a sense of reaching an understanding without offering any clarity of what that understanding actually is. They might further expand on it, but again will only use general terms, such as "until I woke up to all the corruption in the world", we would ask for them to point to the corruption and to clarify how endemic it is. They will use general terms to avoid carrying any precision for their beliefs.

This is also quite seductive to a sub class of people who frankly aren't intelligent enough to engage in reasoned factual debate but aren't stupid enough to be licking the windows on the short bus. They are, quite simply, thicko's who understand what a thicko is and don't like thinking of themselves as thicko's but have long been told by society that their are people more intelligent than they are. They want to think of themselves as intelligent (after all we all like to think of ourselves in as good an image as possible) and this provides a method whereby they can 'understand' something the people who they have long been told are more intelligent than they are cannot. Whether Peter is going after this market by design or by accident is not known but if it is by design, then he is a very dangerous conman indeed.
I am utterly convinced and have said so before that Peter is well aware of the social standing of his "target" audience, and the fact he continues with his scheme even after people post they are being taken to court is but one example of "he knows." Peter does not care though, the only question left for me is he doing it for the money, or he is deluded enough to believe that his scheme can work, but to get it to work their have to be casualties along the way.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

woodworker wrote: Also, too, nb, from me: the world is neither flat nor round, it is a cube and sits on the back of a giant tortoise. So there.
Today they are playing with Google maps & conspiracy theories, so knowing they read here I'll just say they should go to Google maps & search "Stargate Portal"

:wink:

That should keep the children busy & out of mischief for the day...

Eta: & to "prove" PoE is working with the "PTB" search his "sort code", add the result to his "masonic antecedents" & I've just created a conspiracy for them to play with...
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

NG3 wrote:
woodworker wrote: Also, too, nb, from me: the world is neither flat nor round, it is a cube and sits on the back of a giant tortoise. So there.
Pshaw, everyone knows it's on the back of four elephants who are themselves standing on the turtle. To think it could possibly be anything else is utterly preposterous.

Next you'll be talking up the Peoples Front of Judea instead of the Peoples Judean Front.
Warning may contain traces of nut
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

PeanutGallery wrote:

I think you've hit the nail on the head here, I don't believe PoE to be particularly intelligent or intellectual, he'd like to be, but mainly he'd like to be thought to be.

He also believes himself to be superior, he puts out gibberish and then basks in the admiration of those he considers to be inferior to him. Look how he condescends to his 'customers' he actually despises them, mainly I think for being stupid enough to be taken in.

He is in my opinion, your typical self centred, narcissist.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

PoE's ever increasingly outlandish claims and rantings are very similar to what a number of sovcit/prosperity types go through as their flocks slowly become inured to the original and need ever increasingly large doses of their particular BS to keep them on the hook. The key here is that the target audience, as has been pointed out previously, is what the investing world calls unsophisticated, in that they haven't got a clue. These people for the most part shouldn't be allowed access to a checking account or debit card, let alone more than pocket money, so of course they will believe PoE when he claims that WeRe has subsumed part of the debt of the Federal Reserve to clear their debts. It sounds big and awesome and wonderful, and they haven't a clue about what he's going on about, since most of them don't understand how a simple checking account works, for every bit that his pronouncements are total bafflegab of the first order. From this point they'll only get more grandiose.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

I have a bone to pick with my fellow Quatloosians.

I know we're all here partly for a bit of fun and maybe try and help some of PoE's victims see the light, but someone here - and I don't know who - has sunk to despicable lows that I frankly find to be an embarrassment to us all and NOT in the spirit of what this forum is about.

From FB:
Hey, Peter, looks like there was a troll at Nottingham meeting. He making fun of the runes
Calling Peter of England a crook is one thing. Criticising the faculties of his followers is another. But MAKING FUN OF THE RUNES?

Come on, guys. We're better than this. If you insist on attending imaginary meetings, fine, but don't make fun of the runes.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:I have a bone to pick with my fellow Quatloosians.

I know we're all here partly for a bit of fun and maybe try and help some of PoE's victims see the light, but someone here - and I don't know who - has sunk to despicable lows that I frankly find to be an embarrassment to us all and NOT in the spirit of what this forum is about.

From FB:
Hey, Peter, looks like there was a troll at Nottingham meeting. He making fun of the runes
Calling Peter of England a crook is one thing. Criticising the faculties of his followers is another. But MAKING FUN OF THE RUNES?

Come on, guys. We're better than this. If you insist on attending imaginary meetings, fine, but don't make fun of the runes.
Think that's a typo - he meant to say making fun of the runts.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:I have a bone to pick with my fellow Quatloosians.

From FB:

But... but... the runes are f***ing hilarious!
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Pox wrote: Think that's a typo - he meant to say making fun of the runts.
If that's the case, I'm pretty sure he's still got one letter wrong. :thinking:
Bones

Post by Bones »

longdog

Post by longdog »

Have the DVLA...

1) Not presented the cheque for clearing using the entirely credible PAYG mobile clearing number?
2) Failed to use use the entirely credible S.W.A.L.L.O.W system Poe pulled out of his arse?
3) Used the cheque as a security drawn on the birth bond of the customer and kept the money blah, blah, blah double dipping?
4) Something to do with runes and aliens?
5) Some combination of the above?

:shrug:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Pox

Post by Pox »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:
Pox wrote: Think that's a typo - he meant to say making fun of the runts.
If that's the case, I'm pretty sure he's still got one letter wrong. :thinking:
That thought did occur to me also :mouthshut: