Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Zeke_the_Meek
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

It's all absolute codswallop. Correct me if I'm wrong, but there hasn't been a single mention or shred of evidence of the Nottingham meeting ever happenening let alone anyone turning up to it, and that was despite a lot of advertising online... and I'm supposed to believe HUNDREDS turned up spontaneously to a Dublin meeting even though this was the first time 'Dublin' and 'WeRe bank' have been mentioned in the same sentence?

Pull the other one, Alan.
Bones

Post by Bones »

At least one space cadet met with Peter Fraud of England

From the POE fb page

Not even an apology

As we know there was no video of the nottingham sainsbury's meeting (less people went to that meeting than sat on Tom's roof). However, Peter should post a video of the ireland video as he previously said Nottingham was the exception to not being filmed

IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

'inevitably some of you will fall through'.

Ah that's ok then Peter. You dirty conman.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

You don't need a passport if you are travelling from England to Ireland, although if flying, the airline may insist on one as a condition of travelling. If going by ferry, you can usually get away with some form of I.d.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Apparently there was a charge of €20 to attend the meetings in Ireland.

Presumably people joining from Ireland will be sending PoE €€€ for their subs, which he will no doubt be happy to spend as he takes his little camper van back to the continent.

Peter has also been editing his FB page and removing some negative posts.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

mufc1959 wrote:Apparently there was a charge of €20 to attend the meetings in Ireland.

Presumably people joining from Ireland will be sending PoE €€€ for their subs, which he will no doubt be happy to spend as he takes his little camper van back to the continent.

Peter has also been editing his FB page and removing some negative posts.
Peter appears now and again on FB and removes a raft of posts, I have been banned 6 times so far, quite proud of that one :)
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Pox

Post by Pox »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:It's all absolute codswallop. Correct me if I'm wrong, but there hasn't been a single mention or shred of evidence of the Nottingham meeting ever happenening let alone anyone turning up to it, and that was despite a lot of advertising online... and I'm supposed to believe HUNDREDS turned up spontaneously to a Dublin meeting even though this was the first time 'Dublin' and 'WeRe bank' have been mentioned in the same sentence?

Pull the other one, Alan.
I'm also sceptical.
In his latest propoganda video he talks about having more and more members who one would think would join the forum and be on line, chatting to their fellow suckers yet the forum shows that the most users on line was way back when in June - the grand total of 24 on June 22.

http://www.werebank.com/forum/
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

How long before this thread is 'locked' on GOODF? :naughty:

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... eR7o4Z4WK0
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

PTOE is still on the run from TPTB milking every last drop he can out of his deranged plan to finish the corporate banking fraudsters with or without a passport & with or without evidence of meetings, newly subscribed suckers & of course, any real evidence of a cheque being cleared. He purposely talks through the hole in his arse in his presentations in order to confuse his docile legion of marks into believing this garbage & is now apparently married according to upthread post!

Married to a scam artist living out of a 25 yr old clapped out campervan with the Fraud Squad on his arse - what could go wrong :brickwall:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

AndyPandy wrote:How long before this thread is 'locked' on GOODF? :naughty:

It was Chong who bought a new car on HP and then tried paying it off with a WeRe cheque. Not to get a new car, heaven forbid he should try to profit from this fraud. It was to prove to his family that you can buy things with WeRe cheques. Even though, according to him, he's already proved it works by paying off his council tax.

Looks as if it hasn't worked at all. I hope he's got a bus pass.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

mufc1959 wrote:

It was Chong who bought a new car on HP and then tried paying it off with a WeRe cheque. Not to get a new car, heaven forbid he should try to profit from this fraud. It was to prove to his family that you can buy things with WeRe cheques. Even though, according to him, he's already proved it works by paying off his council tax.

Wasn't he the loony tune that was sending PoE his sovereign ring to be melted down to make the gold impregnated notes? :snicker:
Bones

Post by Bones »

hardcopy wrote:You don't need a passport if you are travelling from England to Ireland, although if flying, the airline may insist on one as a condition of travelling. If going by ferry, you can usually get away with some form of I.d.
Thanks HC, I wasn't aware of that
Bones

Post by Bones »

AndyPandy wrote:
mufc1959 wrote:

Wasn't he the loony tune that was sending PoE his sovereign ring to be melted down to make the gold impregnated notes? :snicker:
I think he was also the loony that had actually sent gold to Peter to pay for his werebank membership
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Yes goofer Chong sent Peter some gold & had a long fruitful chat with PTOE over the glowing success of Weary Bank. His local Council Tax Authority are pretty slow in drafting in the bailiffs or would it be that Chong is lying his bill was settled with a dud cheque?

Members of scam bank won't admit to their failings to score a freebie so let's not expect such. Chongy ol son, you're well on the way to having your house & stolen car repossessed. An olive short of a pizza that moron. Hope he gets what coming over his attempted car theft.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

mufc1959 wrote:Apparently there was a charge of €20 to attend the meetings in Ireland.
The salesman wants to sell you something and he charges you to listen to his sales pitch.
Brilliant!
Bleed 'em dry Petey, bleed 'em dry.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
The salesman wants to sell you something and he charges you to listen to his sales pitch.
Brilliant!
Bleed 'em dry Petey, bleed 'em dry.
Charge them £20 to listen to aliens constructing pylons, nasty banking cartels & a further 2hrs of the most ridiculous load of bollox which goes straight over their heads then pass round the brown envelopes for more of that toxic nasty deplorable cash. BTW where's the packed stadiums & the launch of gold impregnated notes scheduled for Aug 1st?
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

On the private forum, 290280GO (Chong) doesn't mention a ring, but claims to have bought gold.
290280GO wrote:I sent 1g gold, paid year off and change.
290280GO wrote:I sent were bank 1g gold, he put the value of £200 on it (8x) , sent in silver packet from royal mail, about £7 I think.
290280GO wrote:Gold dealers or jewelers, got mine from bullionbypost
bullionbypost.co.uk are currently selling 1g gold bars in units of one at £39 with free delivery. So Chong spent about £46 for a year's membership. A bargain compared to the usual cash-price of £120.
longdog

Post by longdog »

littleFred wrote:A bargain compared to the usual cash-price of £120.
By that standard a bargain but by any other standard money down the toilet :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

In that GOODF thread jimmyw seems cool now with PoE and WeRe Bank. He's saying: "we are at a stage now where we need to expose the lies of the banksters asap." Is he talking about Peter of England's background as a Freemason and Jesuit? Or does the idea of free money overcome any principles he might once have had?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

peaceful_warrior wrote:i paid my council tax of just under £1700 and non-domestic rates of £7700 to my council at the end of May. i paid a finance company £22000 and admittedly had a battle with them to get their bank to accept the cheque and lastly i paid HMCTs £1600 in June. ALL were paid with WeRe Bank cheques!
Smelling a rat here. The GOOFy poster above hasn't previously mentioned these massive successes, so I'm guessing they're just lies to keep up morale in the trenches.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.