Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by timcurgenven1 »

NG3 wrote:
Skeleton wrote:You have to give them credit, they can turn any bad situation to there advantage. The WeRe bank website is down, and this post appeared on POE FB page.
Dave Lange
Today at 16:55

seems to be a problem with the web page http://www.werebank.com ' An error occurred during a connection to http://www.werebank.com. Peer's Certificate has been revoked. (Error code: sec_error_revoked_certificate) The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified. Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem. this only comes up when trying to login or other such pages are requested but..... would like to see it up and running even though I know suspect some not so happy people would rather it was not up. A little proof Peter is on the right path maybe?
I've just seen on twitter his original security certificate was revoked apparently. There's a tweet from the security companies chairman about it.
What does he have to say?
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Jeffrey wrote:What stood out to me in the last two videos is the multiple letters from banks asking for Peter to clear the checks (which obviously he won't do).

He really doesn't seem to get how much trouble he's getting himself into.
No you are wrong he will clear it using swallow ! He will end up emailing the bank to tell them,he has debited his side.

He has no idea .
NG3
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NG3 »

timcurgenven1 wrote:
What does he have to say?
It's in a discussion about the site with someone, can't remember the details just that he clearly said he'd revoked it.

I found it searching for a different tweet (I don't have twitter so I search instead of follow)

But that's two security companies aware of it and taking steps now

No wonder there's a recruitment drive he'll probably be booted from his host* and the site will be unreachable before to long at this rate.

*Looking at justhost.com's legal blurb and I'd doubt they'd allow it to stay up if they got complaints
Bones

Post by Bones »

can anyone log on the were bank forum ?

https://www.werebank.com/forum/
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

Bones wrote:can anyone log on the were bank forum ?

No problem logging on - from posts on there (and here) site appears to have been up and down all day.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Bones wrote:can anyone log on the were bank forum ?

I can(just did) but some commenting on POE's Facebook page are reporting problems.
The first one who reported was branded a shill by POE. He/she said that she was a member etc. so he appears to have retreated under his stone at the moment.
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

Pox wrote:I can(just did) but some commenting on POE's Facebook page are reporting problems.
The problem seems to be that the certificate was revoked by the issuers, Comodo: https://twitter.com/ArcadiaRex/status/6 ... 4490048512. As the certificate was only valid for 90 days in the first place (with 20 days left to run) it looks like it was probably one of their free trial certificates, so it probably didn't take them much thought before they binned it.

Some web browsers are known not to check if a certificate has been revoked so that might explain why some people are having problems and some aren't. Given the high standard of security on the site it looks like people can just change the address from https:// to http:// and log on anyway.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

NYGman wrote:Darn it, my Bank, and I do work for one of the big ones, has web filter software, blocking me from potentially bad or time wasting sites [Quatloos is a legal resource ;)]. I went to try the WeRe Bank link to see if it worked for me when I got this:
BLOCKED BY WEBFILTER
http://www.werebank.com
Webfilter Category: Scam/Questionable/Illegal
So if we got a WeRe check here, and went to look up the website, we would not be able to access it. Too Funny.
I deal with WeRe on an almost daily basis at work and last week IT blocked the website. I had to ask them to unblock it, which they did - but just for me. I had to get it unblocked for everyone so I can delegate work to other staff.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

I currently can't see https:// pages. Removing the "s" cures the problem but the graphics files are also https so they don't show.

Peter mentioned recently he was creating (yet another) website. I reckon he anticipated eventual problems, so his plan is to always have a hot standby.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

It just goes to show, the last few days there's been plenty of people wondering why no one was taking notice of this scam but it now appears behind the scenes a lot of people from banks to IT security companies are. I wouldn't be surprised if that's not the case with the police too.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

NG3 wrote:It just goes to show, the last few days there's been plenty of people wondering why no one was taking notice of this scam but it now appears behind the scenes a lot of people from banks to IT security companies are. I wouldn't be surprised if that's not the case with the police too.
I imagine it has a lot to do with resources. He's not a big fish but what he's doing is pretty serious stuff and I expect they'll get around to him eventually. Trouble is, when he's arrested they'll all start on about how he must have been on to something and the powers that be were too frightened to let him carry on. Somehow they'll not notice that he's just another petty criminal out to scam the dimmest strata of loserdom.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Peter of England videos are like busses. Nothing for ages and then suddenly two come along at once.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJusUSP ... youtu.be&a

Same time & place as the last one I'd imagine. Same drivel.

WeRe bank is doing all the things that constitute banking? Well you take money in but somehow none comes out again. I'd say that's a fundamental flaw in your argument. See if you can spot any more, it won't be hard.

Edit, sorry I saw mention of the first one and assumed the comments after referred to that. Can't delete this damned post now I replied.
Last edited by YiamCross on Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Wooo Hooo! Peter is going to take anyone who defames him to court. Saying that his bank don't work is going to get you into court as quick as, well, saying the Crawfords are liars.

I hope they're cancelling all judge's leave because those courts are gonna be jam packed. Bagsy me first.
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

You can all stop doubting now, the proof lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLSz ... qJ9y3jW3is
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Skeleton wrote:You have to give them credit, they can turn any bad situation to there advantage. The WeRe bank website is down, and this post appeared on POE FB page.
Dave Lange
Today at 16:55

seems to be a problem with the web page http://www.werebank.com ' An error occurred during a connection to http://www.werebank.com. Peer's Certificate has been revoked. (Error code: sec_error_revoked_certificate) The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified. Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem. this only comes up when trying to login or other such pages are requested but..... would like to see it up and running even though I know suspect some not so happy people would rather it was not up. A little proof Peter is on the right path maybe?
You really could not make it up............. :beatinghorse:
You Brits don't know who Dave Lange is. I do, I attended his trial here in Vancouver and wrote it up for Quatloos;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9388

Trial write-up starts on page 19. He was convicted of impersonating a peace officer because he and his buddies believe that anyone can start a police force and arm themselves. The idea was that once they were peace officers they could start arresting people like judges, court opponents, creditors, whomever, for violating Freeman laws they pulled out of their asses. Robert Menard is currently running from an arrest warrant for failing to appear on the same charge.

Lange is a real loser. A true believe in every idiot Freeman story that comes along. Dead broke and little chance of changing that. This is what I said about Lange in a posting on page 10 of the linked discussion;
Burnaby49 wrote:I listened to the program. To be fair I was reading the on-line Wall Street Journal at the same time too so I had only half an ear. About the most pathetic thing I've ever heard. Just sad. Lange is foreclosed, out on the street, befuddled about what to do next but, as Mowe suggests, still very much a true believer. He is struggling to find the magic words, the secret, whatever it takes, to reverse everything and get his home back. Well, apart from getting a job and paying his mortgage. That is right off the table because there were staple holes in the document so the whole thing is fraud. However he is somewhat constrained in his alternatives by things like bail conditions, stuff in storage, no idea what to try, the usual problems of a man following his convictions rather than common sense. No enthusiasm in his voice at all. Just a man who followed a path and now sees no other alternatives.

He actually gave me a few clues about Bernard's problems. Lange had issues about birth certificates. Fed into his bigger issue about Social Insurance Numbers. Apparently if you apply for a birth certificate you have contracted with the government to give them control over your child's life. So I'm guessing that Bernard's problem with his daughter's birth certificate, the key to unlocking the riches of her secret trust account, was applying for the document without enslaving her at the same time. This meant refusing to give the information they wanted but including copious masses of documentary gibberish totally irrelevant to recording her birth. For some reason this didn't work which ended up in Bernard's court hearing. Lange was also big on only dead men can go to court. Given Lange's mournful stories of remand and guilty pleas he seemed about as successful with that approach as Bernard was.

Lange has a strange belief that the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights is somehow valid law in Canada and it overrides all other laws. In his fever dream this meant that he could do whatever he wanted because that was his human right. Unfortunately the corrupt Canadian justice system doesn't seem to agree with that viewpoint.

As Mowe said they were big on getting in the crowds to support them in court. Some kind of credit system where if you go to my trial I have to go to yours. Apparently that intimidated the courts into doing the right thing. Didn't take much, Lange talked about how 6 to 10 people did the job. Seemed to work until the powers-that-be somehow "smashed us all apart and fractured us". Not explained how they did that but I'm guessing by tossing them all in jail.

Then he had a really, really bad suggestion. He said that one way they could win in court was to be pro-active, get a crew up, go to a trial, and make the court accountable for its fraud. I can see a lot of ways that wouldn't work well. Overall a seventy minute lament of total failure with no idea of how to find the door to success except to keep beating their heads against all of them.

One useful piece of information. Our favorite notary, "Tougher than a coffin nail" Chief Sino General, will be giving a class on how to purport yourself in court at Joe's Cafe on Commercial Drive in Vancouver on Saturday at noon! All it costs is the price of a coffee! A sandwich if you are hungry. I'll be there. I've wanted to go to Joe's for years but I always somehow ended up across the street at Beer Craft having a draft instead.
So you UK types have hit the big leagues. You're suckering the most gullible fools in Canada.

I attended the Chief Sino seminar I discussed in the posting. Lange wasn't there but a bunch of other assorted oddities were.

The "Bernard" I talked about in the above posting was Bernard Yankson whose bizzare court hearing I attended and wrote up here;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9597
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Colin123 wrote:You can all stop doubting now, the proof lol

Those cheques prove nothing to me. They could simply be are rejected cheques returned with a letter of explanation why they have been rejected. He's good , I'll give him that.
If he wants my name and address to take me to court he can have it. (with conditions).
Last edited by wanglepin on Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

wanglepin wrote:

Those cheques prove nothing to me. They could simply be rejected cheques returned with a letter of explanation why they have been rejected. He's good , I'll give him that.
If he wants my name and address to take me to court he can have it. (with conditions).
I'd agree. Just a bunch of cheques that he's no intention of honouring or simply returned with attached letter demanding real money or face the consequences. It's just an exercise to coerce the doubters & his need for that toxic cash. Someone has to pay for his recent trip abroad
:beatinghorse:
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Given the Countries listed in the video - perhaps PoE is aiming to be the first OPCA investigated by Interpol.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I notice he says at one point "a cheque on the back for clearing". Not that he has cleared it, just that he's received it for clearing. Also, I think the Lloyds letter was dated early July, so someone had been waiting a long time for their money.
So, Peter, just to be sure, you are running a purported bank that doesn't pay out any money. Most people would consider that a con or fraud. Please advise me of your address for service (PO Boxes not allowed) when you sue me for liable or whatever you are thinking of.
Finally, to all WeRe customers. You can all sue Peter for not providing the service he promised and sold you. If you have been charged a late payment fee or similar, you can get it back off Peter. Better start soon though as there won't be much money left to pay out once everyone gets on the bandwagon.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Finally, to all WeRe customers. You can all sue Peter for not providing the service he promised and sold you. If you have been charged a late payment fee or similar, you can get it back off Peter. Better start soon though as there won't be much money left to pay out once everyone gets on the bandwagon.
To be more accurate the WeRe customers could sue Poe if they had a valid address for him other than a cheap mail-drop in the back-streets of Manchester... But they don't and for some reason they're not bothered by the fact that their 'bank' is homeless and uses a PAYG mobile number as its 'clearance hotline'. :haha:

Oh... And by the way... I want in on this defamation suit too so... Alan Peter Michael Smith... You are a crook, a thief, a charlatan and a grossly dishonest con-artist with the morals of a snake... See you in court.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?