Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by Bones »

Someone is upset. I wonder why he is so upset ? After all he has had the fist ever werebank success !1!!!!!

Re: What every Re member is waiting for.......

Report this post

Unread postby 110375DD » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:31 pm
I've just been over onto the quantaloos website for the first time.
Took a while to find the thread and have to say what a bunch of wankers!!!

Why can't people be happy for anyone these days. Really what's it to them if we have had some form of success?

They can investigate me as much as they want, I'm just happy to know I have a fan base at long last!

To the spy in our camp I hope you are recording your efforts so you can be paid in your Re account.

This is for everyone including quantalosers, we are living in a dictatorship helping the terrorist organisations like you are is only helping drag our planet and society to destruction. They will be coming for you, you are an expendable pawn!

Taking our countries and lives back from the corporations of mass destruction is what we should all be working towards, yes it can be a bit of a laugh trying to f**k someone over, but the funny side ends when it involves trying to f**k someone else's life up, all I can say is I'm glad its me you've done it to and not another member who is in a desperate position!

Quantalooers I understand that its hard for you to understand the ins and outs of how WeRe Bank works, like anyone else that finds things difficult to understand they get frustrated and find a way to take it out on others, its fine I forgive you! But please there are members on here that are losing their homes and if you were in that situation you wouldn't want fucktards helping the companies kick you out.

Whoever the mole is please explain to me how WeRe bank is fraudulent and where is your evidence because as far as I see it I live by common law and now I bank via common law!

Keep fighting people we are the power.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Bones wrote: Whoever the mole is please explain to me how WeRe bank is fraudulent and where is your evidence because as far as I see it I live by common law and now I bank via common law!

Keep fighting people we are the power.
For a start, I don't need to tell you. Peter does that already

http://werebank.com/issues/upload/kb/faq.php?id=43

"WeRe Bank transfers money [see definition of money] from the account of the WeRe Bank customer to the PAYEES bank/branch via the simple process of "informing them that the ledger, on our side of the "double entry book keeping system" has been debited (-ve) and as energy CANNOT DISAPPEAR [this would violate The Laws of Conservation of Energy as classically defined] then a corresponding positive (+ve) charge must accrue to their side of the ledger."

Peter doesn't understand how a cheque clears - his view is that it must simply happen by magic - sorry I mean by a transfer of energy :haha:
Last edited by Bones on Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Bones wrote: Whoever the mole is please explain to me how WeRe bank is fraudulent and where is your evidence because as far as I see it I live by common law and now I bank via common law!
I'm sure the judge will explain it to him, and even provide him with a little room where he can sit and think about it for quite a while.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

now I bank by common law
So the BoE Act is out of the window now.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Bones

Post by Bones »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: So the BoE Act is out of the window now.
Only when it suits them. Darren seems strangely rattled, I wonder why :whistle:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Joking aside, Darren, if you read this:

You've seriously messed up, you tried to pay off a debt with a fake check and got paid the excess. You have now financially benefited from fraud. You need to be getting in touch with the bank and ideally an attorney/lawyer/barrister (whatever you call them in the UK) to avoid this leading to a criminal prosecution.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Just to be clear, in double sided accounting, you would have the following entries*:

WeRe Bank Double Sided Entries
Debit Client account $XXXX
Credit Amount payable to Real Bank $XXXX

Debit Account Payable to Real Bank $XXXX
Credit Cash $XXXX

Real Bank Double Sided Entries
Credit Client account $XXXX
Debit Account Receivable $XXXX

Credit Account Receivable $XXXX
Debit Cash $XXXX

The thing about double sided entries, is that both sides occur on your own books and records, they do not span entities.

*I am not an accountant, and there is a chance I may have inverted my debits and credits, and I didn't do the fancy right, left formatting, but my point is, PoE's explanation would require a single sided entry, which doesn't work in accounting.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Jeffrey wrote:Joking aside, Darren, if you read this:

You've seriously messed up, you tried to pay off a debt with a fake check and got paid the excess. You have now financially benefited from fraud. You need to be getting in touch with the bank and ideally an attorney/lawyer/barrister (whatever you call them in the UK) to avoid this leading to a criminal prosecution.
I'd add the word immediately because if they decide to pick him up, before he's tried to sort things out, I'd suggest almost certain jail time, possibly as much as 2 to 4 years, so he needs to act now if he wants to try and minimise the trouble he's in.

I'd be sitting with a solicitor tomorrow morning, if I were him, hoping his sheer stupidity, in this matter, and current willingness to cooperate will work in his favour.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

In the interest of science I have just set up my own YouRe Bank. I have written a promissory note to myself for $1,000,000 and credited that amount to my account.

Now today I have debited $500,000 from my account and credited it to Peter's account.

Per the laws of conservation of energy, he is now $500,000 richer and must update his side of the ledger, as well as pay any corresponding UK income taxes.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

110375DD wrote:Why can't people be happy for anyone these days. Really what's it to them if we have had some form of success?
Sorry, Darren, your success is hardly greater than the usual pattern: your account is credited with the amount on the cheque until it bounces and the transaction is reversed.

But you had a bonus: some dozy **** at Firstplus assumed your cheque was good, so you overpaid, and they sent you back the final month's interest.

Now you have a dilemma. If Peter is telling the truth, you are entitled to that £137.63, so you can cash that cheque and have a good night out with Zoe. If he is wrong then you might have the honour of being the test case in a trial for fraud.

Or you could leave the cheque sitting on the mantelpiece.

What will you do? I hope you cash the cheque because I want to see the game played out. I expect Peter and the were-people also want that. So go on, you know you want to ...

I write the above in jest. In truth, I think that by cashing that cheque you would be committing a crime. I do not condone crime. You are not entitled to that £137.63 because it is a refund on an amount you have not paid. I suggest you tear up the cheque.
110375DD wrote: ...please explain to me how WeRe bank is fraudulent ...
Lying to Firstplus that you were repaying the loan is fraud. Like Tom Crawford who tried to shake free of a £45k debt but lost probably double that, you are trying to shake free of £14k debt. How much can you afford to lose?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Darren claims that he now banks "by common law". But if that is true he now has a problem. What can he do with the cheque from First Plus? It is impossible to pay it into his WeRe bank account. Will he go running to a High Street bank to deposit the cheque? Of course he will.
Banking by common law, my arse.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

timcurgenven1 wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
littleFred wrote:Doubtless the were-people will jump up and down, complaining about interfering Quatloosians.
I'm happy to be an interfering Quatloosian.
Also, it would be so much easier to argue to get the Land Registry charge re-instated if someone was found guilty of fraud. Just saying..... :whistle:
I really dont know the process for this, i would think a court order would be needed.
I don't know the procedure either but, like I said, it would be easy to get a court order when you can point to a criminal conviction causing the issue in the first place.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Maybe PoE's REal plan is to see how many people people he can either REmove from their home, or that her can get RE-homed courtesy of the local penal institutions. All part of the Re-Movement out of a home.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
longdog

Post by longdog »

littleFred wrote:
Fraud doesn't need to "succeed" in order to be legally fraud. But when a fraudster actually gets away with some loot, the authorities pay more attention.
I suspect the authorities care a damn sight more interested when somebody who "matters", like a bank for example, loses money than when somebody who "doesn't matter", like a gullible sap with nothing for instance, loses £35 to a con-man.

The big problem with this whole fiasco when it comes to Poe being held to account for his rampant criminality, is that the poor, and rather dim, people who have actually lost money haven't lost a great deal in the overall scheme of things and the banks haven't lost anything other than the cost of intercepting duff cheques which they must do on a daily basis.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Darren wrote:....what a bunch of wankers!!!
Don't start on my surname again.
Darren wrote:They can investigate me as much as they want....
Oh, that's nice Darren. It will make the investigating Police officer's interview so much more interesting if you don't sit there saying "no comment" to all his questions.
Darren wrote:To the spy in our camp....
The spy? What makes you think we only have one spy in your camp?
Darren wrote:....yes it can be a bit of a laugh trying to f**k someone over, but the funny side ends when it involves trying to f**k someone else's life up, all I can say is I'm glad its me you've done it to and not another member who is in a desperate position!
So are we. We can be glad it is you that will get arrested for fraud and not someone who is in a desperate position and would otherwise have fallen for Peter of England's WeRe Bank scam.
Darren wrote: But please there are members on here that are losing their homes and if you were in that situation you wouldn't want fucktards helping the companies kick you out.
Fucktards like Mark Haining, Guy Taylor and the Crawford family? Keeping repossession lawyers and bailiffs in work since 2012. Tom Crawford, the biggest boost to Nottingham Police overtime since the miners' strikes of the Thatcher era. Those sorts of fucktards?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Since they have now gone to the birthdate scheme for account numbers, wonder what the WeRe Wonders are going to do when they get two someones with the same birthdate. Which if it weRe a real bank would be a right pickle, but since it isn't it won't be except to add to teh confusion.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Fucktards like Mark Haining, Guy Taylor and the Crawford family? Keeping repossession lawyers and bailiffs in work since 2012. Tom Crawford, the biggest boost to Nottingham Police overtime since the miners' strikes of the Thatcher era. Those sorts of fucktards?
Police expenditure, I might add, that has contributed to cuts in other areas, including in services that help those in genuinely desperate situations.

These people aren't part of a solution, they're part of the problem.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Either through fault or by design, the account numbers are incorrect on the new cheques.

If we use Darren's as an example, the old cheques had the account number 88888888. I can't remember the reason for it previously being 9 eights, more then likely some crazy alien shit. Anyway, each were member has their own account number - sixdigit date of birth following by their initials, eg 0375DD

However, if you look at the above cheque, the initial has been replaced by a number a=1, b=2 etc etc. Giving an 8 digit number which of course is not valid.

In addition to the sort code being invalid and the account number being invalid, it is now impossible for the any were cheque to be encoded when it is processed by a bank. This means that a werebank cheque cannot be automatically processed

If you look at the bottom right of the cheque, there should be a blank space, that when a cheque is processed, it is encoded and the value of the cheque is printed in that space, to be later read by other machines in the clearing process. Whoever printed Peter Fraud of Englands cheques, has for some reason decided to print the invalid 8 digit account number followed by the cheque number in that space. Thus preventing these cheques from being processed

This is some info about cheque encoding
http://www.bss.com.au/solutions/cheque- ... tions.html

You can compare the new werebank cheques with one of the original's, you can see the differences

Last edited by Bones on Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Whilst these are pictures of old cheques, it shows that when processed the amount of the cheque in encoded on the bottom right - something that is now impossible with Were Cheques

Last edited by Bones on Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Tml69
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Tml69 »

Does anyone know who printed the type 2 version of the cheques?

I had some communication with Communisis so I'm hoping they turned away Peter's business second time round.