Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by Skeleton »

Tml69 wrote:Does anyone know who printed the type 2 version of the cheques?

I had some communication with Communisis so I'm hoping they turned away Peter's business second time round.
Total stab in the dark, but they are based in Nottingham.

http://www.royalegraphics.co.uk/html/cheques.html
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

longdog wrote:I suspect the authorities care a damn sight more interested when somebody who "matters", like a bank for example, loses money than when somebody who "doesn't matter", like a gullible sap with nothing for instance, loses £35 to a con-man.
The gullible saps don't (as far as we know) report the fraud. If there is alleged fraud but no-one stands up as a victim, prosecution is difficult and (arguably) not in the public interest. When there is a victim, prepared to stand up in court, the game changes.
Bones

Post by Bones »

I don't know the reason why yet, but the clearing hotline number was at some point changed from 07983 094604 to 07455 372365

Bones wrote:

Bones

Post by Bones »

Bones wrote:I don't know the reason why yet, but the clearing hotline number was at some point changed from 07983 094604 to 07455 372365
http://icj2.webs.com/connect

Didn't know there was a link between Peter of England and Neelu Berry. It looks like the original number for the clearing hotline was a year before werebank was relaunched, actually his own personal telephone number. Also appears that Peter lives in Stoke on Trent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm6xexu_wJY :whistle:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Bones wrote:Also appears that Peter lives in Stoke on Trent
Yes, search back through the older posts and threads. IIRC there is a Stoke address and a Liverpool address as well as the Ducie Street Manchester mail drop.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I would hazard a guess, on the way this is going and the way it has been sold, that the victims in this are the punters, local councils, utility companies, tax and license, mortgage and insurance companies, and then pretty much everyone else. So at this point it will be the local councils who will probably be expending money to take the deadbeats to court more than anyone else, since they seem to be the prime target. The utilities will just credit and reverse like they do with other bad checks and then carry on in their usual fashion. I would expect tax and license to take a more proactive stance, but they probably haven't had much interaction with them. I would suspect that the mortgage companies will take a sterner reaction towards it all, particularly the one that almost released a property. As it stands, it is going to take one or more of these groups actually filing criminal charges I would expect before much is really done, unfortunately.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Re: What every Re member is waiting for.......

Report this post

Unread postby 280767PS » Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:47 am

110375DD wrote:
Sorry GP but I don't agree, if this is all above board what have we got to hide?

If this is being investigated then we have to let it play out, it's the only way we can get definite proof what WeRe Bank is!

I agree, we have nothing to hide and the dim wit that rang up the bank cannot do any harm in reality as there has been no crime committed. I do object to the quatloosers posting peoples personal details on a public forum as there are a lot of weirdos out there.

I find it amusing how these people keep on screaming "fraud" at everything we do, however they commit fraud on a daily basis in their middle and lower management banking careers. These people are nobody's that don't have the first clue about the machine they serve so obediently.

They cannot cause us any harm by reporting us to whomever they feel has power to stop us, they have been trying for months on many occasions and the best these idiots can do is to cancel the odd meeting venue, they are putting in a lot of effort and not getting very far, I have not heard of any were members or Peter being approached by these so called "fraud investigators" about all these fraud claims they keep harping on about.

The most satisifying thing I am getting from this, is the annoyance the Quatloosers are feeling right now.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bones

Post by Bones »

Just for the record 280767PS, I am in no way annoyed by you or any of the other idiots that are taking an active and knowing part in this scam - which is nothing more than an attempt to make a gain for yourselves whilst causing loss to companies and ultimately as customers to all of us, through sending off cheques, which you know or if you take your head out of the rabbit hole a little should at the very least might know are misleading as Peter has no funds to send to any other bank and even confirms himself that he does not send any funds.

You idiots, don't annoy me. Much like Tom Crawford you are a much appreciated source of entertainment - nothing more

2Fraud by false representation

(1)A person is in breach of this section if he—

(a)dishonestly makes a false representation, and

(b)intends, by making the representation—

(i)to make a gain for himself or another, or

(ii)to cause loss to another or to expose another to a risk of loss.

(2)A representation is false if—

(a)it is untrue or misleading, and

(b)the person making it knows that it is, or might be, untrue or misleading.

:whistle:
Bones

Post by Bones »

For the were members that visit this site -

It was Darren himself that posted his name and his address for all to see, so save the crocodile tears for someone else that cares because my bothered pocket is empty :snicker:
Bones

Post by Bones »

Another werebank success !1!!!!!

What you need to do, is to stat paying your mortgage with real money and not Peter Fraud of England's monopoly cheques - which anyone with an iq that is at least in double digits can see is nothing more than a scam a fraud.

Peter is a con artist - if I am wrong why doesn't he sue me, to shut me up
NG3

Post by NG3 »

DazzaDarling wrote: I find it amusing how these people keep on screaming "fraud" at everything we do, however they commit fraud on a daily basis in their middle and lower management banking careers.
Hey, what's going on here. I thought you were all trolls, agents or shills, no one told me you were middle and lower management bankers!

Eta. Unless Darren just created a delusion because it's easier to convince himself he's being persecuted by an evil elite, than it is for him to accept he's just foolishly committed a serious act of fraud under section 2 of the fraud act 2006?
Last edited by NG3 on Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I find it amusing how these people keep on screaming "fraud" at everything we do, however they commit fraud on a daily basis in their middle and lower management banking careers.
I've never been accused of being a middle and lower management banker before.

Total wanker?.. Yes... Banker?.. No.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Hi, 280767PS. Just to let you know I have never worked in banking so you should not assume that any or every poster on Quatloos does. You have not annoyed me. In fact I am loving it. I have been watching fretards for the past five or six years. I suppose you could say I look on it as a kind of spectator sport. It is a constant source of amusement for me. Especially when the fretard makes extraordinary claims, declares they are right about everything and then lands up in jail such as pleasuredome and girlgye did. I mean, it beats any comedy you see on TV. So, I say more power to your elbow. Keep it up. I think the only way the freetards could possibly annoy me is if they were to stop doing what they do.
If you have a beef with us sign up here and come and talk.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:...then lands up in jail such as pleasuredome and girlgye did....
Ooh, probably before my time. Do share.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

YiamCross wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:...then lands up in jail such as pleasuredome and girlgye did....
No clue who pleasuredome is (I'm not good with web names) but I assume girlgye would be Mary Gye, a self made victim in a previous wave of lunacy. Iirc she's passed away now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcNZxErADX0
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

YiamCross wrote:
About four or five years ago. Both were posters on Ickes. pleasuredome was sort of under John Harris' wing, Harris egged him on. pleasuredome drove around with no plates on his car, no insurance etc etc. Made yootoob videos claimed TPTB couldn't touch him. They did touch him. He was fined. IIRC a massive fine. Something around the 4K region I think. Didn't pay the fine, pulled out of his bed one morning and straight back to court. He told the court he would pay them in "Love....God's love" Result 28 days.
girlgye into woo of every kind. A complete nutcase. A few court appearances, I can't remember what for, but she did porridge too. Sadly she died at a young age.
ETA: That's her, NG3. Mary Gye.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Bones wrote:I don't know the reason why yet, but the clearing hotline number was at some point changed from 07983 094604 to 07455 372365

Bones mate they are mobile phone numbers, could be any number of reasons.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

If Peter were smart, he'd be using one of them disposable cell phone numbers drug dealers use.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

If Peter were smart, he'd be using one of them disposable cell phone numbers drug dealers use.
And snap the phone in half after every call requesting cheque 'clearance'
Bones

Post by Bones »

Skeleton wrote:

Bones mate they are mobile phone numbers, could be any number of reasons.
I am personally thinking non payment of the bill. I can only guess that any bank that receives one of the original cheques is going to struggle to call Peter as the number for the hotline has been changed